Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176039 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumydidi(f): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Congrat to all the mama's that has put to bed may ur los bring joy to ur lives and homes @lioha ur message brought me out and it opened my eyes to the fact that Gods word will never fall down to the ground and mercy has a way of prevailing i rejoice with you on the delivery of ur dear son may he bring all the happiness and joy u desire,i pray for twins for you on ur next missionary journey grin Am next inline for Gods supernatural conception and twins to show ijn. Welldone to all mamas may God make it easy for you all on that day supernatural delivery like the hebrew woman is ur portion ijn.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
dhabeautyjas, Congrts, may Jehovah"s name b praised. I prayed to be blessed lik u soon.
@lioha, He makes all tins beautiful in his own time, his timing is always perfect. awesome Jehovah.
@zaynie acct general, ejor I haff a kpesion 4u, does ur school hv vacancy for teacher, hv a younger sister that read education and has finshed nysc looking for a good school.
evry oda mamas na greet I dey greet oo, ekuse

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
demmykay:
I have to come out of my hiding and Silent mode. Good to hear am not alone in this libidoless issue. I have been thinking I have one kind of ailment am yet to diagnosis properly o. I have someone that help at home but once oga wants to get down below its usually a problem for me due to total dryness. pls mamas in the house any natural remedy as in what can one be taking to make one lubricate well. cos I dey always nurse my down below for days due to little bruises. a friend suggested taking cloves after bringing it to a boiling point and allow it to cool. I started that but it leaves me with heart burn yet I no see any difference for the few times I took it. abeg any one with suggestion on natural things to take so the express way go free. I am thinking of getting a lubricant but fear of possible reaction is not allowing me use that. Infact some days back I had to apply coconut oil as lubricant but don't know if its safe to use. its well

Here you go, try this therapy some ATC mamas have tested it ok but substituted lime with lemon, I BEG PREGGY MAMA NO TRY AM OOOOOO

Ingredients
Lime
lipton tea bag (no substitute)
Egg

Preparation
Brew your lipton tea bag in hot water and leave to cool till warm enough to drink
Break ur egg in another mug/cup and add a little lime juice
Pour the egg mixture into ur tea mix together and drink up to 3 hrs b4 kpekusing.

Warming!!!
please use pasteurized eggs only to avoid salmonella infection, make enough liquid u can consume at once half a mug should be enough.
if you can't get pasteurized egg, put your egg in boiling water for a while not enough to make it cook or solid before use

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetymii: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
congrats to all maamas that have put to bed. all waddling maamas the Lord is ur muscle. @Lioha,congratulations,ur testimony goes to show that God is never too late, and his word will never fall to the ground.U might not know but this has given us hope on the Atc thread that no matter what, God's word concerning fruitfulness would be fulfilled in our lives. I key into this testimony and i am confident that soon others and I would flood this thread with our good news..
respect to seniors Zaynie,Ahnie,Kaffy4bill,our own blessedmum, sugah and iomoge2...thanks for always checking up on us on the Atc thread. To all maamas that always say prayers for us, thank u too, may testimonies forever abound in our lives and homes.
i am outta here before senior zaynie go come ask me of visitor's fee.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
UPDate abt scan...i went for scan yesterday nd Luckily i Was directed to a new scAn center At magboro behind mfm..i did 2D scan nd i was lukin at my baby's ribs,legs nd hands as in it was sooo detailed..i saw d blood flow to d heart nd heard d heartbeat,I thot it was 3d...was really impressed o nd i paid 1500....AND.

..........AM

.........TEAM........

PINKKKKKKKKKKgrin...i gat watta i want so let d shoppin begin...mum mitchyy...ur prince don get automatic princess ocheesy

@pweetymi...u will testify in Jesus name.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tnk u all for ur prayers, congrats to our birth mates n other mama's dat has put to birth.
We are doing well by God's grace.
Vigilante no b here ooh, for now we are on B milk alone coz E plenty, lets see how many weeks or days it will satisfy dem, pls I need advice on der feeding. Tnks so much, I luv dis family, B Story coming soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
mam olubankemi wassup?..thots on u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wao,5 babies in one day.
God we thank you and bless your holy Name

At Lioha, congratulations dear. God is too faithful to fail.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by balogunsaheed(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wen I cudnt sleep all tru d night. I went for ANC today. D doc checked wen I complain abt d contractions am aving on n off. N back pain. He deep is hand inside to check if it in position. To God b d glory my pelvic is now at d center n d vagina area is soft. He cud feel d head. But was told if until my water ruputures or mucus is seen Dat wen I can cum or I choose to b induced at d moments. I said no induce straight away. Even though today is my birthday n I love to av him today. I said no.will wait till he his hitting me so bad. Hope I did d right thing.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Uhn, na so baby centre send me my 16wks article, I come c predict ur child sex using Chinese calender. U put in ur age n month n yr of conception, n it den predicts I sex of ur baby. I put in dat of my son nd daughter birth details nd d predictions were right. I did dat of my sister's children nd d predictions were also right. Na so I do 4 dis my pregnancy o, e con predict. I con carry my kukere leg go bet wit dh say c wetin we dey expect, he say na d oda. 1 bet 10k wit confidence wit sweet belle. Mamas na so I go scan 2dy o, na dh prediction den tell me. I con dey harsh 4 d sonographer say shebi e too early 2 4 scan 2 c am. He say if 2 say he no c am, he 4 no tell me. Now I don loose 10k wey get hand n leg. Dh know say I no o pay, so na upkeep money 4 d month he go commot am 4rm. Me o tell am make he wait till d baby come, bt na scan we b say we o take pay o. Who send me message now. Ozeba.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
@Mumz, who send you go dey bet? Oya pay the money, next time u no go bet again.

@Cutienik, Twogreatnations and Chinwendym, am fine. Just returned from the hospital, am good and the babies good to the glory of God. Just that I still have side pain, the side I fell on, being administered injection for it so it should relieve me. Not funny at all.

@Cutienik, congrats on your pink. But the scan is cheap oo. 1500?. Really ok.

April begins tomoro, team april, I wish you all safe delivery.

Team march and team april who ported, I bless God for safe delivery and for all the testimonies. To God alone be all the glory.

In April, we shall hear greater news in Jesus name.

Sleep dey my eye eeee.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutienik congrats on getting ur desired pink!

Newbies you all are very welcome safe and smooth preggy to you all!

Olubankemi my "chair mistress" abeg show o! How did it go? Believing God all is well.**modified** thank God you are OK.

Cherrychy have u tested? Obago? Come update us o! Fervently praying for a miracle on ur behalf.

Mamas that just dropped abeg make una come serenade us with pictures of your lo on tonights #thread cutties#

Atc mamas God no dey sleep o! Have faith believing that soon it will be your turn to testify kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
@Chinwendym, lol @ 'chair mistress'. I don show. Posted when you were typing. Hehehe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
MumZ....i tried it for my first ...na lie joor..even dis my scan i ws convinced bcus i ws actually starin at d yansh..nd i neva tell dh sef mak he no use mouth spoil am for me..dnt wori u fit get d moni bck frm shoppin list..eeeh amnt teachin u hw to steal o...lol

@olubankemi gud to hear dat.,jst relax nd dnt wear flipflap on tiles or d bath...God's work s amazin cuz d womb is already protected..
yea i thot it ws 3d cuz it was well detailed nd d centre has 4d too,was really impressed
mumi chinwendym..thank u ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
cutienik:
UPDate abt scan...i went for scan yesterday nd Luckily i Was directed to a new scAn center At magboro behind mfm..i did 2D scan nd i was lukin at my baby's ribs,legs nd hands as in it was sooo detailed..i saw d blood flow to d heart nd heard d heartbeat,I thot it was 3d...was really impressed o nd i paid 1500....AND.

..........AM

.........TEAM........

PINKKKKKKKKKKgrin...i gat watta i want so let d shoppin begin...mum mitchyy...ur prince don get automatic princess ocheesy

@pweetymi...u will testify in Jesus name.

Congrats ohcheesy

I'm hoping for team pink too! Just hope we will see it this round on the scan! Been anxious and anxious since!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by balogunsaheed(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Haba u na no try at all. Na because I b first timer u guys no dey answer my questions. Kilode. Everyone dey share Dr own. N yet Dem dey get reply. Y me na.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
babythug:

Congrats ohcheesy

I'm hoping for team pink too! Just hope we will see it this round on the scan! Been anxious and anxious since!!!!!!
For d fact dt u r neva stingy wt ur ehugs to me nd to all mamas...I claim a glorious pink for u in Jesus namegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
@mumZ this your matter had me on the floor..... Lol sorry oh.You will have to be humble this month maybe dh will have mercy and give you back....

Chai a whole 10k grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
MumZ, dooo!! But dat Chinese calender no dey work jaare. I do am e tell me girl, I come dey happy cos liver dey cut me to check for scan but when I born na boy I see oh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
cutienik:

For d fact dt u r neva stingy wt ur ehugs to me nd to all mamas...I claim a glorious pink for u in Jesus namegrin

Awwwwwww amen and amen to that prayer oh! Will keep you all updated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
mam balogunsaheed...not atall dia r mums dt cn ansa dt questn nd they will bti dnt tink they r online now,jst cc tchiwinne,kaffybill,lovinam,soonert.....no vex pls.

less i forget...dia s a particular mum dt do bless us wt medical tips too..bossladymo...plss mam tchiwinne hw is she cuz i knw she s ur partner then..hop she is gud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
mumtwins:
Tnk u all for ur prayers, congrats to our birth mates n other mama's dat has put to birth.
We are doing well by God's grace.
Vigilante no b here ooh, for now we are on B milk alone coz E plenty, lets see how many weeks or days it will satisfy dem, pls I need advice on der feeding. Tnks so much, I luv dis family, B Story coming soon.
Congrats once more iya ibeji.since u said BM is much at present,then get a b.reast pump and express @ least 3times daily.d more u express d more u secrete.u can b feeding dem at least every 3 hrs.pump enough so whoever is supporting u can feed dem while u rest.Jehovah is ur strenght

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
balogunsaheed:
Haba u na no try at all. Na because I b first timer u guys no dey answer my questions. Kilode. Everyone dey share Dr own. N yet Dem dey get reply. Y me na.

Happy birthday first of all!

The question is medical in nature so its only mums who have that competency that will be able to respond.

Besides we have been assured that because your Dr didn't insist on inducing you today that means you'll be fine.

Is the jollof rice and chicken ready meanwhile??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ma'am soonest I sigh u.howz u and urs smiley guess uve resumed?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Good afternoon mamas, hmmmm, Come and join me sing halleluyah.....i went for my 1st scan this morning, and for d first time in 2 years I saw my lo's heartbeat....i had a history of blighted ovum where no sac was seen till d 11th week....was extra scared this morning coz I didn't know what am gonna see on d sonogram buh lo n behold I saw the gest Sac, foetal pole n a tiny heartbeat through TVS...so happy right now,all thanks to God

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
balogunsaheed:
Wen I cudnt sleep all tru d night. I went for ANC today. D doc checked wen I complain abt d contractions am aving on n off. N back pain. He deep is hand inside to check if it in position. To God b d glory my pelvic is now at d center n d vagina area is soft. He cud feel d head. But was told if until my water ruputures or mucus is seen Dat wen I can cum or I choose to b induced at d moments. I said no induce straight away. Even though today is my birthday n I love to av him today. I said no.will wait till he his hitting me so bad. Hope I did d right thing.
If your contraction gets stronger head to the hospital or you see mucus or water. Induction isn't called for yet except you desperately want ur LO to share birthday with you. I presume you haven't passed your EDD. BTW, happy birthday and many lovely years to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
tatacherie:
Ma'am soonest I sigh u.howz u and urs smiley guess uve resumed?
My dear you guessed right o. We are very fine and I trust your angel is doing great. Saw u in church on palm sunday grin . Will introduce myself next time. Cheers

@jumayin, happy for you. All thanks to God

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
@lioha, 11 years, God is really faithful. Congrats dear. May your LO bring you joy always.

Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded o. All this Bs sweet die. May God bless your babies and give you plenty plenty money.

New preggies, welcome to the fold. Take a seat and pay your duea to madam zaynie. The mamas here are the best ever. kiss kiss kiss

Zaynie, you be real captain. Weldone! wink smiley wink

Update o. I checked twice, yesterday & this morning. Was negative. Dh just laughed, he is so convinced that I am pregnant. Prays and always ask of the babies. Yes, babies. Hahaha, grin I'm not bothered sha. Maybe it's too early to show in urine. I will do blood test later. All this while, I have been taking my remaining antenatal drugs since after the miscarriage. Any which way, God who did it for Lioha, Chiwendym and all the mamas here will do it for me at the appointed time. You mamas are too sweet. kiss kiss kiss.

Hahaha, Mumz, I don laff tire. Chinese calendar ko, Japanese ni. Na naija man do that calendar jo grin grin grin U have been scammed! Hehehe, give Dh his money.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
soonest:

My dear you guessed right o. We are very fine and I trust your angel is doing great. Saw u in church on palm sunday grin . Will introduce myself next time. Cheers
I looked for u at d back.I showed dh like 3 different mommies saying..dats her,he was like..o pls u can't even recognize her den concentrate angry lolzz cheesy my angel is doing great tnx.battling with immunization temp

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
@ Jumayin congrats once more.I rejoice with u.this one has come to stay.may u carry him to term and deliver swiftly.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
balogunsaheed:
Happy birthday kiss sorry for making you feel left out! You did well not to rush for inducement, your baby may make a grand entrance by himself today still wink And you still have about a week to reach your due date if am correct? Enjoy your day and don't frown please.

When next u ask a question and no one replies cc or qoute a mama here.

One more thing (goes to other newbies too) try also to answer other mamas questions as well! Even if u don't have an answer quote the person and reassure her that sabi mamas will soon attend to them! Whenever u log in and see a birth or bfp announcement congratulate the person don't just read and pass! We all need to pitch in to keep this thread alive! There's no one particular group here whose job is to answer questions all of us must contribute one way or the other.

I see a lot of mamas registering for team this month and that month but sadly as soon as they deliver one never gets to read from them again! Some only come here when they have a question angry not good! Most of us are facing vigilante yet! Strive to keep this place alive(no be our papa get NL oo )
Wishing you and all other pushing mamas a safe delivery! Like Jennifer89 will say mother alive, baby alive, husband alive and plenty money!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
JUMAYIN:
Good afternoon mamas, hmmmm, Come and join me sing halleluyah.....i went for my 1st scan this morning, and for d first time in 2 years I saw my lo's heartbeat....i had a history of blighted ovum where no sac was seen till d 11th week....was extra scared this morning coz I didn't know what am gonna see on d sonogram buh lo n behold I saw the gest Sac, foetal pole n a tiny heartbeat through TVS...so happy right now,all thanks to God
Congrats! kiss its the Lords doing and it's marvelous in our sight!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thefarmer3 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.