Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140975 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
iceboo so sorry for your loss, May God bless you with double.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mzora:
iceboo so sorry@ ur loss.may God bless u soon.I concur with wat@ahmanim said .pls take some time and heal well..@nazablossom.....I stay close (adexon b/stp)...God will continue to provide for u and hubby.keep being Strong..
ok i know adexon.thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
@nazablossom it is well with you and your family. God will settle you. You will hear from me on Whatsapp...

@iceboo so sorry for your loss, may the Lord give you beauty for ashes and restore all you have lost.
And to all the mamas that have experienced loss(es) in the past, affliction shall not rise again in Jesus name. Amen

@balogunsaheed congratulations, we thank God for safe delivery. Olorun a wo, Olorun a dasi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
iceboo:

Thanks dear. I was told it could b stress. I'll try and reduce it in my next preg
Ok dear, it is well.

Please forgive me for saying this but the hospital you first went to is a bit at fault. Mother and baby safe at all times, in my opinion if they realised that the baby was in distress and you too, they could have done an emergency cs right there instead of transfering you. A doctor that knows what he is doing knows when to forget all and focus on a case at hand, that is what they have vowed to do, save lives.

Please do reseaches on good hospitals dear, ask mamas here and read a lot, Senior Zaynie is a professor when it comes to researching stuff on Google. Just ask if you need to know anything here.

@NazaBlossom cheesy will give you a call before the weekend, kisses to LO.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
missmalachi:
Humbledbygrace. BritneyStacy ,proudmum38, ozcy,(i make it almost every day o) rukemi291, julibest, cutienik adaekube. Debbiemma ,Eminya, Chinwendym, rezzy 

Thank u all for ur prayers.we love u ppl lik kilode 
We love you like our Christmas best. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mrs Bolagunsaheed please come and dish us with BIRTH STORY thank you very much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
thanks dear God will remember all of you at ATC thread soon. as for the account details,i will know how to go about it.
@cutienik thanks a lot.
i also want to appreciate all the mamas that have contacted me today,i am grateful. i feel so important right now. i love you all.
pweetymii:
Happy Sunday mummies and daddies.congratulations to maamas that have dropped..@waddling maamas*winks*una know na..the Lord is ur muscle..@vigilante maamas,una doh..
@maam iceboo,the God of Joel 2:25 will restore to u soonest...it is well..
well,the issue of @nazablossom was raised at the ATC thread and we all felt we should contribute to help our sister.These forum might be a faceless one but some of us have formed bond that will last for a lifetime.one of the first poem i learnt in pry.sch was "little drops of water",so,we are ready with our little drops of water and would like to know how best to pass it to her..thank u ma's ands sirs'...
cc.senior Zaynie,
cc.senior Ahnie,
cc senior chinwendym
cc.senior kaffy4bill...
cc..all maamas...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yes oooo!!!! @balogunsaheed congratulations dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
balogunsaheed:
Alhamdullahi. I gave birth to a big boucing baby boy at 3:38am today. Wasn't easy. But all d same so happy atlast I am now a mother.
Congrats, we bless God for safe delivery, kissess to lo and please rest well VIGILANTE is real
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Olubankemi my epistle lover teamie, just thought of you, Lo send his kicks to his mate. And kiss kiss and hugs from me, just thought of you love.

May roll call please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Alhamdulillah i tank God 4 blessing me nd my family wt a BBB on march 28. m so so so happy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pacino26(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ladies in the house, I need your help. My fiancee is heavy and in her 3rd trimester just a month and some weeks away from herEDDD. Recently there's a spike in her Bp and its giving us a lot of concern plus the Edema. All symptoms point towards pre-eclampsia. How do we handle this? Aside her routine drugs the doctors just added Diazepam. Are there drugs to effectively put her Bp in check, ultrasound scan reveals that baby is ok and my own baby isn't doing much just movies. Someone pls advise though we have an appointment 4/4/16 at the hospital again. She was admitted and monitored, but we sought to be discharged and had a nurse coming to check her at home till the next ap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
iceboo, sorry for your loss. May God give you double.

Balogunsaheed, congrats o. Waiting for ur bs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
balogunsaheed:
Alhamdullahi. I gave birth to a big boucing baby boy at 3:38am today. Wasn't easy. But all d same so happy atlast I am now a mother.
It has finally in praise.
Thank GOD for safe delivery, welcome BBB and quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Swearest:
Alhamdulillah i tank God 4 blessing me nd my family wt a BBB on march 28. m so so so happy
Congratulations,
March babies still coming in oh yeah.
Awaiting BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
iceboo:
I looked forward to share my bs on this forum with joy but now, the opposite is d case. My edd was supposed to b 25may. On 30th April, I woke up and found dat my water had broken. I was 32 weeks. I woke dh up that we needed to c d Dr cos it wasn't time. I got to d clinic and waited for d Dr to cm out, when he did, he told me he was travelling and I needed to b transfered to island maternity and I should wait for his assistant to write d letter. I was disappointed and dh was almost screaming down d hospital. He left anyways and we waited for his assistant to cm.......
At the island maternity, I was checked and d Dr dat attended to me told me d pregnancy could still b kept for amtym so dat d baby could developed more.I was admitted. Later that nite I started having contraction 10 mins apart. I informed them and I was moved to d labour ward and the main labour started. I delivered d baby alive, he was put in d incubator but he died the next day.
I wonder y wat d first Dr said could b done wasn't done. .... Tired of crying. I knw another one will come. I'm resuming duty immediately. Cn t wait to b pregnant again. Sorry for d long story cry

So so so sorry for your loss mama...
may God put smiles on your face again...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
For al mama wey done offload,i say a big congrats...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
balogunsaheed:

Congratulations mama... God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wat That was horrible wat kind of country is dis ooooo. Hei my dear I so much love ur faith God in his infinite mercy will surely give u enough children it's well.
iceboo:
I looked forward to share my bs on this forum with joy but now, the opposite is d case. My edd was supposed to b 25may. On 30th April, I woke up and found dat my water had broken. I was 32 weeks. I woke dh up that we needed to c d Dr cos it wasn't time. I got to d clinic and waited for d Dr to cm out, when he did, he told me he was travelling and I needed to b transfered to island maternity and I should wait for his assistant to write d letter. I was disappointed and dh was almost screaming down d hospital. He left anyways and we waited for his assistant to cm.......
At the island maternity, I was checked and d Dr dat attended to me told me d pregnancy could still b kept for amtym so dat d baby could developed more.I was admitted. Later that nite I started having contraction 10 mins apart. I informed them and I was moved to d labour ward and the main labour started. I delivered d baby alive, he was put in d incubator but he died the next day.
I wonder y wat d first Dr said could b done wasn't done. .... Tired of crying. I knw another one will come. I'm resuming duty immediately. Cn t wait to b pregnant again. Sorry for d long story cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Iceboo pele.... Jehovah over-do will embarrass you with blessings soon! Keep praying and have faith... Kisses from the eagles wink
Maureensylvia...that your neighbour get as e be o! shocked bite off kwa ?! I ve done nothing but admire my babies all day and somebody is busy using her son's ear for asun.....if yu know her people better get them.

Balogunsaheed congrats

The butterfly has landed grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 12:23am On Apr 04, 2016
A big congrats to the mothers that have delivered. May God bless your LOs.
Iceboo,sorry for your loss dear. God will surely double His blessings for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Congrats Balogunsaheed, may your LO always bring you joy and pride. Amin
I am so happy for you kiss

Iceboo, sorry for your loss. God knows best.
May He in His infinite mercy and bounty replace all you have lost in triplefold. Amin
Be strong sis.

Congrats Swearest! May your LO bring you joy and pride always. Amin
Kisses to the LO kiss

Nazablossom, I have been unusually quiet noy because I have nothing to say but because my sisters have said it all.
After every storm is a silver lining. This is your storm and my prayer is that it should be short and uneventful so that when your silver lining comes, you will rejoice full in it.
This too shall pass.

HBG....abeg o cheesy

This Enkaydewdrop is not shy at all o, me likey. grin

imoge2, the requester of MS......kikikikikiki....the package don reach your side....oya romance the package very well cheesy

Pacino26, preemclampsia isnt to be joked with. Let your Dr carry out most of the decisions.
If it were to be me, I would stay put in the hospital, that way there would be all round monitoring.
Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 2:23am On Apr 04, 2016
iceboo so sorry for your lost.pls stay positive because it would be replenish double

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2016
pacino26:
Ladies in the house, I need your help. My fiancee is heavy and in her 3rd trimester just a month and some weeks away from herEDDD. Recently there's a spike in her Bp and its giving us a lot of concern plus the Edema. All symptoms point towards pre-eclampsia. How do we handle this? Aside her routine drugs the doctors just added Diazepam. Are there drugs to effectively put her Bp in check, ultrasound scan reveals that baby is ok and my own baby isn't doing much just movies. Someone pls advise though we have an appointment 4/4/16 at the hospital again. She was admitted and monitored, but we sought to be discharged and had a nurse coming to check her at home till the next ap.
I think it was unwise of you to sought for her to be discharged and then you go home and stay! Taking her to stay at home and be monitored at home? Not trying to scare you but pre-eclampsia poses a big risk to mother's health and that of baby and should not be joked with. You can read about it on google. What happens if she falls into labour prematurely? ? I hope you know most pre-eclampsia cases are ceaserean deliveries. Can the nurse monitoring her at home perform the CS? Please, i will suggest you take her back to the hospital. If you are not confident enough with this other hospital, You change hospitals and not going home to stay! My 2cents tho!

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2016
*adjusts her Ray Ban frames*
*brings out duely accredited names of August mamas
Morning Mamas oooo. How una dey? Checking up on everyone
1. BritneyStacy
2. Mompurity- always present in class
3. Udoomama- present
4. Babythug- A1 in class attendance
5. Sweetlady4real- Our week leading mama
6. Harmless1- *knock knock*
7. Evacroft- partial class attendance
8. Tmama86- You have been missing in action ooo.
9. Apeke1991- *hello from the other side*
10. Simplybukky- not always present in class
11. Vannywealth- hi 5 . Checking on you teamie
12. Kejibabe- rarely seen in class oooo. How your end?
13. MumZ - E don tey you show face for class oo
14. Limsycutey- halo halo
15. Fruitfulvine360- What's up ?
16. Baby190- not always present in class
17. Bintudon- Good morning to you Mama. ...
18. Pintoxx- Our mama that wants the biggest bump ever grin grin cheesy. Hope it's getting as big as you want it.
19. Mama2016- Rarely seen in class ooo
20. Orirebaby- Greetings from Nairaland ooo
21. Baby8- *knock knock*
22. MaLizzy- Hope you are finding God given strength to cope with your ordeals. How is LO?
23. Mummide - Our newest mama in class

Morning August Mamas ooo. It's April ooo. We should have all hit the 20 weeks Mark ooo! Kai. ..like play like play. May Jehovah be praised. He will continue to guide us to the end where we meet our heart desires!!
20 weeks is a mile stone in pregnancy ooo. We have all gone half way of our pregnancy!!!! LOs should have started kicking or will start any moment from now. You can now anticipate checking your baby's gender from now if you haven't done so already. You can now read and sing to your baby as the ears are fully developed. Isn't God simply amazing?

For me, my bump is really showing. Am 22weeks now by God's grace.Office people finally know am pregnant as nothing i wear hides it again. cheesy smiley. Haven't still checked my baby's sex cos last time baby didn't cooperate. I will try again this week at antenatal visit. Am excited and praying these months run faster joooor!

Please come in and share your own experience with us. Let's keep this team active and warm.

Happy new month all Mamas. Safe deliveries to the remaining April mama's!!!! BFP announcements to all our TTC sisters!

#TeamAugust. ....the real team!!! Team like no other!

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Congrats ma
Swearest:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Yes oooo August mama's are pushing and kicking

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:
*adjusts her Ray Ban frames*
*brings out duely accredited names of August mamas
Morning Mamas oooo. How una dey? Checking up on everyone
1. BritneyStacy
2. Mompurity- always present in class
3. Udoomama- present
4. Babythug- A1 in class attendance
5. Sweetlady4real- Our week leading mama
6. Harmless1- *knock knock*
7. Evacroft- partial class attendance
8. Tmama86- You have been missing in action ooo.
9. Apeke1991- *hello from the other side*
10. Simplybukky- not always present in class
11. Vannywealth- hi 5 . Checking on you teamie
12. Kejibabe- rarely seen in class oooo. How your end?
13. MumZ - E don tey you show face for class oo
14. Limsycutey- halo halo
15. Fruitfulvine360- What's up ?
16. Baby190- not always present in class
17. Bintudon- Good morning to you Mama. ...
18. Pintoxx- Our mama that wants the biggest bump ever grin grin cheesy. Hope it's getting as big as you want it.
19. Mama2016- Rarely seen in class ooo
20. Orirebaby- Greetings from Nairaland ooo
21. Baby8- *knock knock*
22. MaLizzy- Hope you are finding God given strength to cope with your ordeals. How is LO?

Morning August Mamas ooo. It's April ooo. We should have all hit the 20 weeks Mark ooo! Kai. ..like play like play. May Jehovah be praised. He will continue to guide us to the end where we meet our heart desires!!
20 weeks is a mile stone in pregnancy ooo. We have all gone half way of our pregnancy!!!! LOs should have started kicking or will start any moment from now. You can now anticipate checking your baby's gender from now if you haven't done so already. You can now read and sing to your baby as the ears are fully developed. Isn't God simply amazing?

For me, my bump is really showing. Am 22weeks now by God's grace.Office people finally know am pregnant as nothing i wear hides it again. cheesy smiley. Haven't still checked my baby's sex cos last time baby didn't cooperate. I will try again this week at antenatal visit. Am excited and praying these months run faster joooor!

Please come in and share your own experience with us. Let's keep this team active and warm.

Happy new month all Mamas. Safe deliveries to the remaining April mama's!!!! BFP announcements to all our TTC sisters!

#TeamAugust. ....the real team!!! Team like no other!
I just love this my class captain,always on point,with her eagle eyes etching everyone. Team August,i love the real team.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2016
dear lord please grand us all our heart desires.meet everyone at d point of her needs so dat at end only ur name will be glorified.u said if we asked anything in your name you ll do it,dear lord put a smile on our faces..

people will never tell us sorry rather congratulations,,sorrows shall never come near us rather our lives will be filled with joy...

those that trust in you will never be put to shame,dear lord please don't allow our enemies rejoice over us...amen

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2016
weldone mama britneystacycheesy...before august na julygrin

Ekarooo e yin maami ati baami nile ati loko,shey daada leji...ose yii a san wa si ire ati ayo,owo,omo ati alafia ti n shey aiku bale oro,Amin.

i wish us all round blessings dis week in Jesus name.

Teamjuly mamas..morning to u madames.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2016
amen@gandyluv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Before July is June biko!
Team June how una dey? How the waddling dey go?..
As for me, no comfortable sleeping position until I put a pillow btwn my thighs, libido still very high, my food doesn't digest again so I eat practically once a day, don't know the sex yet cos lo has decided to conceal hin yansh...I am praying for a team pink so I am sooooo shopping for pinks and purples with faith so if lo decides to be a boy hin go wear pink tire. constipation has torn my yansh hole, the heat is something else, fuel is 170 per litre so I gats manage... I haven't started shopping..i laff at myself in spanish..the issues are endless..but above all, I am grateful to God for a stressless preggy journey..30weeks and 3days gone..56days to the month of JUNE...yippee!!!

Roll call..
okeoghene4real ------ 7th June
hajarahbadmus ------ 10th June
ginababy ------------- 22nd June
Melly245 ------------- 23rd June
Brownsmoothie ---- 26th June
Enkaydewdrop--------

Team June for swift delivery..we are small in number but mighty....

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.