Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139534 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Big Congrats to mamas that have offloaded. mama iceboo, sorry. God will give u double for ur trouble.
mama Twogreatnations, trust u are bumping well. The journey shall be smooth for u. You hv forgotten to give us WIDD (What I Did Differently) after ur Bfp announcement.
I hv started compiling March Bfps. Pls
come and update. Any other mama
owing WIDD, pls comply. I have not
reached ur turn. Thats why I have not
called ur name. No wait till I pursue u
*wink*.
Note- WIDD must not necessarily be
detailed if u can't type much. Even if
its only prayer or relaxation u did,
write it there. If u did nothing, write
nothing as ur WIDD. If u can provide
details, all the better. The main point
is to help and encourage ur ATC
sisters/brothers. We desire to get here too. Even mamas that did not register officially with the ATC thread are free to come and share their Bfp stories and WIDD with us. God bless.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
Before July is June biko!
Team June how una dey? How the waddling dey go?..
As for me, no comfortable sleeping position until I put a pillow btwn my thighs, libido still very high, my food doesn't digest again so I eat practically once a day, don't know the sex yet cos lo has decided to conceal hin yansh...I am praying for a team pink so I am sooooo shopping for pinks and purples with faith so if lo decides to be a boy hin go wear pink tire. constipation has torn my yansh hole, the heat is something else, fuel is 170 per litre so I gats manage... I haven't started shopping..i laff at myself in spanish..the issues are endless..but above all, I am grateful to God for a stressless preggy journey..30weeks and 3days gone..56days to the month of JUNE...yippee!!!

Roll call..
okeoghene4real ------ 7th June
hajarahbadmus ------ 10th June
ginababy ------------- 22nd June
Melly245 ------------- 23rd June
Brownsmoothie ---- 26th June
Enkaydewdrop--------

Team June for swift delivery..we are small in number but mighty....

Present Ma, 2016 is a team blue year so shop wt wisdom n faith as usual. As for constipation, I hav decided to get used to it because since first trim to nw consti no want giv me break. Sleeping is nt a much challenge for me now sha except wen I ova feed at night. Heat issue no b 4 here ooo. As for shopping I'm just left wt few items to buy due 2 d fact dat I can't get d desired products n colours in my locality. D weight inside is tiring honestly. We will b der soon.

#TeamJune4SupernaturalBirthing#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2016
cheesy mam hajarahbadmus is funny oo..eheh funny class captains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
As for me, no comfortable sleeping position until I put a pillow btwn my thighs, libido still very high, my food doesn't digest again so I eat practically once a day, don't know the sex yet cos lo has decided to conceal hin yansh...I am praying for a team pink so I am sooooo shopping for pinks and purples with faith so if lo decides to be a boy hin go wear pink tire. constipation has torn my yansh hole, the heat is something else, fuel is 170 per litre so I gats manage... I haven't started shopping..i laff at myself in spanish..the issues are endless..but above all, I am grateful to God for a stressless preggy journey..30weeks and 3days gone..56days to the month of JUNE...yippee!!!

Roll call..
Enkaydewdrop--------

Greatly present,
I don't know if my baby is shy abi na watin sometimes wen I wake up in the morning I go dey find the belle,na so e go just flat,I went to the market on Sat. And some one was asking u don born? I was like u no dey see d belle for here and I so much wanted a big bump u no go even blive say I don reach seven months. In all I thank God am healthy and baby is kicking fine.
Congrats to all the new mamas, and welcome to new beas,it will all end in praise
Cos I might be MIA tomorow let me show my bumpie

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2016
@hajarahbadmus... Ma'am MBOK, May is before June oohh.
Where my class captain i don hol space for you to come ginger us oya show biko nu

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Cutienik thanks you are a darling kiss the ori worked.

Iceboo may the good Lord console you! Congratulations on your next bfp, by the grace of God it will be very soon.

Balogunsaheed and swearest congrats! May God keep and protect your lo.

Pacino26 what exactly do you want us to do for you now? A doctor who knows the condition of your bae and unborn child admitted them for close monitoring and you sought to be discharged? That ish is not something to be taken lightly o! Please get her back to the hospital asap! May God protect her and your unborn child and may it end in praises to the glory of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na this kyn team captain I dey like @ BritneyStacy, gingering and dragging out her team members.
Abeg if some team are dulling, overtaking is allowed tongue lipsrsealed.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chinwendym:

Pacino26 what exactly do you want us to do for you now? A doctor who knows the condition of your bae and unborn child admitted them for close monitoring and you sought to be discharged? That ish is not something to be taken lightly o! Please get her back to the hospital asap! May God protect her and your unborn child and may it end in praises to the glory of God.

I soooooooooo love this your question. Pacino26,that doctor has been nice o. If Na d doctor throw Una out now, Na u go write front page story of how Nigerian doctors do not do their jobs well. Please and please if u truly love that woman which I know u do, get her back to the hospital and follow the doctor's advice hook, line and sinker. All we want is Baby alive, mother alive, father alive and plenty money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
zaynie:

This Enkaydewdrop is not shy at all o, me likey. grin

Ah Zaynie, why shall I shy now?? Hehehe...
Hope you had a great weekend...

Muuuuah!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
melly245:

Greatly present,
I don't know if my baby is shy abi na watin sometimes wen I wake up in the morning I go dey find the belle,na so e go just flat,I went to the market on Sat. And some one was asking u don born? I was like u no dey see d belle for here and I so much wanted a big bump u no go even blive say I don reach seven months. In all I thank God am healthy and baby is kicking fine.
Congrats to all the new mamas, and welcome to new beas,it will all end in praise

Dis bomb is nt small ooo if at all u r a FTM. I think our bomb is of dsame level n I so luv it dat way because I still get 2 wear most of my old cloths. Enjoy ur package.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
hajarahbadmus:

Roll call..
Enkaydewdrop--------

please oooooh.... awa date is 27th June ooooooh...
help us include it oooooh... Ehen...

Sister! I envy you oh... I've been looking for my libido since week one of this pregnancy... this is week 28, and I still can't find it... hubby don complain taya... even sahara desert better pass me right now...

Abeg, anybody wey help me find am, make e alert me oh...
lol...

u guys are enjoying over there oh... fuel is #400/L here... heat wan kill person, cos me I don't have #400 to waste on fuel...
Ayam tayad...

Sorry about the indigestion and constipation... please eat lots of vegetables and take lots of fluid...
E Pele...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
@britneystacy, our able and happening class rep. I hail ooooo. U no dey fall hand at all. Hi 5! cheesy

Lo's kicks dey make me smile. I give glory to God.

#Team August, the dream team cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
@BritneyStacy tanx for the holla our able class captain.

We bless God for the great milestone we have crossed. God will see all of us through in Jesus name.

Lo gives me serious kicks when i dont eat early. When i feel plenty kicks i know someone is hungry cheesy i have not started singing or reading to lo cos i need some1 to sing for me too. When he or she is out he shld come and listen to songs jare.

#teamaugust for supernatural and awesome deliveries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
@iceboo, may God reward u with double for ur loss.

@mspat, lovely Bs. May God's protection be upon ur family.

Congratz to the mama's that gave birth, una names don escape ma head sad. May God keep ur babies kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:

16. Baby190- not always present in class

#TeamAugust. ....the real team!!! Team like no other!
haaaa captain u no dey see my quote I am fine, i never enter 20wk, will enter dis sat.. Is like i will be d last person to offload, scan is telling me 3rd of September, lai-lai carry belly reach September , Once i reach ending of August i go force my Lo out grin grin.

The way my belly dey big now only God know oo, if i dey waka for road ppl no dey look my face again na my Tommy...

I am now eating like a cow now (praise God) since four months now my appetite sized, i cant eat twice in a day, now i can eat full basin of eba still demand for more, my father in-law don complain tire yesterday the way i dey chop dis days, i no answer him, i just dey talk for my mind if u like no eat fast once i finish my own food i divert to your own..... Soo happy, sorry for d long sermon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
ma'am i don't think it is wise for you to travell back again.at least you have to wait for sometime to embark on another journey. other sabi mamas will tell you better

@ madam zaynie thanks a lot. other mamas i dey salute oo.
Evacroft:
Good day mama's,pls I need ur advise.
Prior to this pregnancy I had a second trimester loss and it took about 15months to concieve again,fastforward to this pregnancy all was going well till I was 9weeks and had a Lil miscarriage scare,which I was put on bed rest and at 12weeks had a cerclage and moderate bedrest. My dh is a very busy person,works late but always together on weekends,so we decided that I shld go to my parents house as I have no close relation where I stay,i travelled by flight last week and I was able to escape filling any pregnancy form which I was informed earlier. The issue now is my mil said I shld try and travel back and stay with hubby for sometime and she is really adamant about it. I really do not want to cos of this reason,serious phobia for flying,reoccurring headache,radiation,the whole risk in general. I have a good doc here in abj who has advice against it but Mil feels it's nothing,she is a medical personnel also,not a doc.
Question is,i really can't think and come to the right conclusion for my family.help me grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Evacroft:
The issue now is my mil said I shld try and travel back and stay with hubby for sometime and she is really adamant about it. I really do not want to cos of this reason,serious phobia for flying,reoccurring headache,radiation,the whole risk in general. I have a good doc here in abj who has advice against it but Mil feels it's nothing,she is a medical personnel also,not a doc.
Question is,i really can't think and come to the right conclusion for my family.help me grin

I understand if you have a phobia for flying.... A good friend of mine always has panic attacks when she thinks about flying and she gets physically sick on the day of her proposed trip.
But "radiation and risks in general" definitely isn't an issue. Air transportation is still the safest means of travel in Nigeria. People travel to the US on 13 hour flights to give birth and some travel as late as 36weeks and they are fine. So if you decide on flying back be rest assured your baby is safe.

But personally,because of how scared you are about flying and your history... The fears of flying back would do you more harm than the actual flight itself. Id say stay where you are more comfortable.

But you are due in August, would your dh be able to cope by himself? I think that's why your MIL is asking you to come back. If your DH is ok being by himself and ok with you being with your mom, he should let his mom understand his reasons.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin@Mspat,dis ur birth story is so hilarious grin@Mspat,dis ur birth story is so hilarious,pls don't cut off dh 's kpetuser ,congratulations on d supernatural birthing of ur twinnies,i don collect d anointing sharply.

@Balogunsaheeh,congratulation on d birth of ur son,bs pls.

@nazzalblossom,wil ping u via whatsapp

@Maureensylvia,dat ur nebo needs 2b have her brain 2b examined,i don't bliv she is sane,poor child.

@BritneyStacy,my honourable class captain,present ma,we r pushing d ministry gradually 2d permanent site,thanks 4 taking out time 2 compile dat list n checking up on us,no kicks yet,am almost 19 weeks,no bump yet o cry grin@Mspat,dis ur birth story is so hilarious grin@Mspat,dis ur birth story is so hilarious,pls don't cut off dh 's kpetuser ,congratulations on d supernatural birthing of ur twinnies,i don collect d anointing sharply.

@Balogunsaheeh,congratulation on d birth of ur son,bs pls.

@nazzalblossom,wil ping u via whatsapp

@Maureensylvia,dat ur nebo needs 2b have her brain 2b examined,i don't bliv she is sane,poor child.

@BritneyStacy,my honourable class captain,present ma,we r pushing d ministry gradually 2d permanent site,thanks 4 taking out time 2 compile dat list n checking up on us,no kicks yet,am almost 19 weeks,no bump yet o,no kicks yet 2,but my baby is very agile n active according 2my last scan @ 16wks,not so interested in checking sex of baby,i already no it's a Boy (daz d sex i ordered from heaven wen i was still ttc ),but dh vows its a girl he put in dia n a girl must i bring out 4him.

@Melly23....nice bump,fwesh skin like mine,7months with such cute n lil bump,n am here bothering myself dat @ almost 5months n no bump yet,mayb it's because we r ftm,really craving 4 a huge bump.

@Mompurity,my teamie,how u dey,n how body?Regards
2 ur family.

I REP TEAM AUGUST!TEAM LIKE NO OTHER!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
@ evacroft , the decision is btw u and ur hubby n nt any family mem.if ur hubby is in support of ur stay der he wil b in d best position to tell his mum to let u be.even if dh is of d opinion dat u shld come back,he shld be d one telling u ad nt mil.

D decision still rest with ur dh.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
melly245:

Greatly present,
Please thank God for your size of bump oooo. Am here wishing mine will be like yours. Looks like my bump is already your size of bump at 22weeks sef. Chai...God help me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
baby190:
haaaa captain u no dey see my quote I am fine, i never enter 20wk, will enter dis sat.. Is like i will be d last person to offload, scan is telling me 3rd of October, lai-lai carry belly reach October, Once i reach ending of August i go force my Lo out grin grin.
I am now eating like a cow now (praise God) since four months now my appetite sized, i cant eat twice in a day, now i can eat full basin of eba still demand for more, my father in-law don complain tire yesterday the way i dey chop dis days, i no answer him, i just dey talk for my mind if u like no eat fast once i finish my own food i divert to your own..... Soo happy, sorry for d long sermon

Now I don see am smiley smiley smiley. What date did LMP give you? You can work with that. Please tell your baby to cooperate jooor. Waiting till August is long enough. October will be like eternity grin cheesy. Once I enter 38weeks, I will try every natural method of inducing labour have read about ooo. I need the baby out before EDD sef.
Chop all the food you couldn't eat in first trinester grin grin grin grin grin. But then don't wonder why your bump is big ooo. Remember to slow down on the food from 28, 29 weeks ooo to avoid 5.0 kg baby!
Happy bumping jareh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
pintoxx:
grin@Mspat,dis ur birth story is so hilarious ;

@BritneyStacy,my honourable class captain,present ma,we r pushing d ministry gradually 2d permanent site,thanks 4 taking out time 2 compile dat list n checking up on us,no kicks yet,am almost 19 weeks,no bump yet o,no kicks yet 2,but my baby is very agile n active according 2my last scan @ 16wks,not so interested in checking sex of baby,i already no it's a Boy (daz d sex i ordered from heaven wen i was still ttc ),but dh vows its a girl he put in dia n a girl must i bring out 4him.

I REP TEAM AUGUST!TEAM LIKE NO OTHER!
May God grant you your heart desire.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mamas pls pray for my baby, back in the hospital for jaundice, am just weeping here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredmumsy: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please mamas in the house, I gave birth in january but loss my baby three days later but uptill now my breast is still bringing out milk.
My second question is that I feel movement in my stomach and after my first period which lasted for 5days the next period was 4days late and lasted for only 3days and after 2days I started seeing blood again. Please I need advice on what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Sister! I envy you oh... I've been looking for my libido since week one of this pregnancy... this is week 28, and I still can't find it... hubby don complain taya... even sahara desert better pass me right now...

Abeg, anybody wey help me find am, make e alert me oh...
lol...

u guys are enjoying over there oh... fuel is #400/L here... heat wan kill person, cos me I don't have #400 to waste on fuel...

E Pele...
Nna erh ! This fuel issue is not helping the life of a Nigerian civil servant 's wife who is pregnant and is dying of heat. ... Running gen is pure luxury oooo. The rain has decided not to fall either!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fabmummy:
Mamas pls pray for my baby, back in the hospital for jaundice, am just weeping here.
Your baby will be fine. As long as the hospital is competent enough. I hope you detected it early enough. God is with you!! Our prayers are with you...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fabmummy:
It shall be well with your baby in Jesus name, our God will not allow any harm touch him/her.

@All Mamas, my mum always advises me that when i deliver, weda the baby has visible jaundice or not i should make sure to bring the baby out daily between 8 to 10am so he/she can take some natural vitamin D from the early morning sun. its either that or you lay the baby down by a window where the morning sun can sip in slowly. Mother nature's treatment is still the best. Just saying.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
cutienik:
weldone mama britneystacycheesy...before august na julygrin

Ekarooo e yin maami ati baami nile ati loko,shey daada leji...ose yii a san wa si ire ati ayo,owo,omo ati alafia ti n shey aiku bale oro,Amin.

i wish us all round blessings dis week in Jesus name.

Teamjuly mamas..morning to u madames.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Calm down jooor. We know its July before August tongue tongue tongue tongue . Some August Mamas are potential July candidates ooo so team July is important to us too.
Just join me in praying the months run faster jareh. ...Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Team June, 55days to go...yippee!!!

Roll call..
Lilylurv-----------------24th june
Enkaydewdrop--------27th June

Team June for swift delivery..we are small in number but mighty....[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
may the gud lord guide and protect him..
Fabmummy:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks nazablossom, sugar and missmalachi, I will talk it out with hubby,and seek doc opinion again.
Pls a quick suggestion on dis jaundice issue,only if u can,buy an unripe pawpaw and soak in clean water,then take half a cup every couple of times as u remember till u birth,ur baby won't develop jaundice.
@fabmummy,it is well,dont cry kk,nothing will happen to that sweet baby.the Lord will cause his face to shine on u ijmn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.