Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202610 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fabmummy:
Mamas pls pray for my baby, back in the hospital for jaundice, am just weeping here.

Nothing will happen to her. Provided she is now on phototherapy.

Omoh, I just hate the stress of staying at the hospital and watching my baby on phototherapy.

May God's healing be on her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Iceboo, sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and your dh.

Balogunsaheed, congratulations on the birth of your baby. May his arrival bring joy and abundant blessings to your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Evacroft:
Pls a quick suggestion on dis jaundice issue,only if u can,buy an unripe pawpaw and soak in clean water,then take half a cup every couple of times as u remember till u birth,ur baby won't develop jaundice.
Thanks Mama but wont the raw pawpaw induce labor? i hear other mothers here saying it can induce labor abi is it only when you eat the raw pawpaw?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Swearest ThankGod for ur sweet delivery.@pacino26 she needs constant monitoring.pls take her back to the hospital.don't worry its well with her and ur unborn child.it will end in praise.@Enkaydewdrop i saw ur libido flying and i commanded it to get back to u.its on its way.@Fabmummy motherhood is not easy,pls be strong.ur baby's health is secured.its well with him.@favouredmumsy so sorry for ur loss,i pray the lord remember u sooner than u think.i think u should go see a gynocologist.@Evacroft because of ur history and ur fear for flying.i think that with the support of ur dh,u should stay put where u are.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Now I don see am smiley smiley smiley. What date did LMP give you? You can work with that. Please tell your baby to cooperate jooor. Waiting till August is long enough. October will be like eternity grin cheesy. Once I enter 38weeks, I will try every natural method of inducing labour have read about ooo. I need the baby out before EDD sef.
Chop all the food you couldn't eat in first trinester grin grin grin grin grin. But then don't wonder why your bump is big ooo. Remember to slow down on the food from 28, 29 weeks ooo to avoid 5.0 kg baby!
Happy bumping jareh
i go slow downgrin my lmp is 27th August

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Melly23, see ur yellow paw-paw, shining looking bump kiss. Mama's here haff shine-shine belly ooooo. Stretch marks don design my own finish sad.

@fabmummy, she is healed in Jesus name. Dnt cry dearie. Put ur trust in God almighty.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
@fabmummy: God's healing on ur baby.. Hve faith.

@favouredmumsy: God will renew ur lost hope and grant u double for ur loss. Kindly see ur doc. Its ur hormones at work, it will take time before the body gets back to pre-pregnancy state.

@icebobo: be strong ma. God will give u d strength to overcome this phase and grant u double for ur loss ma'am.

April mamas, how pushing? God is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
On behalf of #TeamMarch 2016, I give God all the glory for the safe deliveries of our babies and wish to thank our e-family here for your prayers, support and encouragement. May God meet everyone of us at the point of our needs. God bless you real good.

TeamMarch the only team who delivered like bumper2bumper and hijacked other team members most especially Team February and April captains... Jo o!

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Omaibaji:

Thanks Mama but wont the raw pawpaw induce labor? i hear other mothers here saying it can induce labor abi is it only when you eat the raw pawpaw?
No it wont,as u are not eating the pawpaw,u will just soak unripe pawpaw in a clean water and drink the water,not blending d pawpaw or eating d pawpaw.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Amen to ur prayers and thank u all. She's on phototherapy now sad

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fabmummy:
Amen to ur prayers and thank u all. She's on phototherapy now sad

cheer up dear...this too shall pass, it happened to my son thank God it was detected on time . he was placed on phototheraphy, we were discharged on the fifth day.

just make sure that u breastfeed ur baby every two hour to avoid dehydration cos d light Drys up baby's skin. if u can wake up twice in d night to breastfeed its ok cos baby needs it.

just don't worry baby will b fine...kisses to baby...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
@iceboo

It is well. God will replace that which you lost and may affliction not rise again.

We await your return to the thread

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Congrats balogunsaheed & Swearest. God bless and keep your LOs. @ Fabmummy your Baby will be fine. God is in charge.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Teegali:
Abeg wonderful mama's, pls mamas that had suffered one loss and later went on to have a healthy pregnancies and healthy child, pls how did u cope with ? I pray well n take my medication well,,, but sincerely I still get mixed feelings of joy and fear.

TBH it was with feelings of joy and fear of the unknown. However, everytime negative thoughts come in, I try to dispel it by holding unto God's promises and praying not to cast my young again. It was so bad that outside the hospital requirements for my second child, I did not buy any other thing until after it all.

So it is advisable to profess positives about the pregnancy and baby.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejaisky: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Omaibaji:

@All Mamas, my mum always advises me that when i deliver, weda the baby has visible jaundice or not i should make sure to bring the baby out daily between 8 to 10am so he/she can take some natural vitamin D from the early morning sun. its either that or you lay the baby down by a window where the morning sun can sip in slowly. Mother nature's treatment is still the best. Just saying.
Quoting for reference
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
The devil is trying to fight us in dis thread dis days. Complains n bad news is at its peak now. Pls let's try n engage God in our daily lives personally. Its very possible to hav a healthy pregnancy, healthy baby n healthy love life wt our partners.

May God be our help in tyms of need. May He b gracious to us n show us mercy always.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks Ma, when is it safest to start drinking it? Am 33wks is it too early to start? And also, is it just the fruit of plus the back? sorry for bothering u so much, i just wan knw all ni oh
Evacroft:

No it wont,as u are not eating the pawpaw,u will just soak unripe pawpaw in a clean water and drink the water,not blending d pawpaw or eating d pawpaw.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
congratulations to all the mama that have given birth..may God bless your Lo(s)
@iceboo pls take heart, God is your strength. affliction shall not rise again...God will give you double for your trouble.

#teamseptember how una dey?.... as for am 15wks today..the ministry is moving..all glory to God. MS has reduced just that i wee like 5ce before daybreak..

to all my preggy mama,God will grant us all safe delivery..our delivery shall be faster than that of the hebrew women...

ATC mama...you all shall join this group soon..none shall be barren..Jehovah Jireh will visit u all soon.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fabmummy:
Mamas pls pray for my baby, back in the hospital for jaundice, am just weeping here.
its well mama,God wil perfect His work..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fabmummy:

It is well with you and your baby...
This will end in praise...
Amen...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Nna erh ! This fuel issue is not helping the life of a Nigerian civil servant 's wife who is pregnant and is dying of heat. ... Running gen is pure luxury oooo. The rain has decided not to fall either!

My sister, I taya oh... in less than 24 hours, its now #500/L... I'm definitely sleeping on the floor this night...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fabmummy, ur Princess is made whole IJMN
Congrats to mamas dat hv offloaded, God bless ur cuties
Iceboo affliction shall nt rise again, God will give u double 4 ur loss soon in Jesus name.
Britneystacy, my able team captain smiley, thnks for checking, u too gbaski kiss. I'm really njoying Lo's kicks, cant wait 2 kiss those tiny feet. Hw r u nd Lo, it will b easy 4 us all.
August mamas I salute una o
#teamlikenoother#
#team4sexyborning#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
fabmummy,it is well with your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

My sister, I taya oh... in less than 24 hours, its now #500/L... I'm definitely sleeping on the floor this night...
500 gini shocked
Still buying at official rate here.
Nawaa ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
PRAYER MONDAY!!! PRAYER MONDAY!!!

Heavenly father, we appreciate you for your goodness in the lives of your children in this group! Lord, we thank you for conception and giving us the strength to carry our babies to term! Mighty God, it's your doing and it's marvellous in our eyes. We have come as a family to say Thank You Father!

Lord, we cover our pregnancies, labor and delivery with the blood of Jesus! We decree henceforth, there shall be no loss in this group in the name of Jesus! None shall cast her young again and affliction shall not arise a 2nd time! We ask O God dat you will give the medical practitioners wisdom to know wat to do. Our labor and delivery shall be safe and smooth

We appreciate you for those that have successfully delivered their babies! We pray for those still in the pushing phase; strengthen them O lord. We pray for our sisters trying to conceive, we ask that you turn their sorrows to joy unspeakable in Jesus name!

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name! Amen

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thank you so much honourable AUGUST class captain (Britneystacy) for checking up on us all,thank God LO is doing fine even though my issue is like that of d other mama but am praying for God's intervention in my family before LO arrive.
Am so impress with d way mama's are supporting one another on dis thread and i pray may thy lord meet us all at d point of our needs.
#teamaugustlikenoother.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
ozycy:

500 gini shocked
Still buying at official rate here.
Nawaa ooo

My sister, no be joke oh... I'm very serious... I stay after Ajah... just before lakowe... it's black market, the filling stations here are not cooperating...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lioha na vigilante hold you like this? Hope you and lo are doing great? Sure feels good to be a mum wink wink abeg come give us birth story o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
feddy27:
PRAYER MONDAY!!! PRAYER MONDAY!!!

Heavenly father, we appreciate you for your goodness in the lives of your children in this group! Lord, we thank you for conception and giving us the strength to carry our babies to term! Mighty God, it's your doing and it's marvellous in our eyes. We have come as a family to say Thank You Father!

Lord, we cover our pregnancies, labor and delivery with the blood of Jesus! We decree henceforth, there shall be no loss in this group in the name of Jesus! None shall cast her young again and affliction shall not arise a 2nd time! We ask O God dat you will give the medical practitioners wisdom to know wat to do. Our labor and delivery shall be safe and smooth

We appreciate you for those that have successfully delivered their babies! We pray for those still in the pushing phase; strengthen them O lord. We pray for our sisters trying to conceive, we ask that you turn their sorrows to joy unspeakable in Jesus name!

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name! Amen

Amen! Amen! Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
maureensylvia:

cheer up dear...this too shall pass, it happened to my son thank God it was detected on time . he was placed on phototheraphy, we were discharged on the fifth day.

just make sure that u breastfeed ur baby every two hour to avoid dehydration cos d light Drys up baby's skin. if u can wake up twice in d night to breastfeed its ok cos baby needs it.

just don't worry baby will b fine...kisses to baby...

Thanks so much, please what day was it detected and how many days did the phototherapy last? Was he given antibiotics as well?

@all blessed mama thanks for your prayers. We were discharged yday, only for the jaundice to show up today? So I felt totally heartbroken, going back on admission.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fabmummy:

Thanks so much, please what day was it detected and how many days did the phototherapy last? Was he given antibiotics as well?

@all blessed mama thanks for your prayers. We were discharged yday, only for the jaundice to show up today? So I felt totally heartbroken, going back on admission.

It is well with ur baby in jesus name nd pls dnt worry too much she will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplebukky: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:
*adjusts her Ray Ban frames*
*brings out duely accredited names of August mamas
Morning Mamas oooo. How una dey? Checking up on everyone
1. BritneyStacy
2. Mompurity- always present in class
3. Udoomama- present
4. Babythug- A1 in class attendance
5. Sweetlady4real- Our week leading mama
6. Harmless1- *knock knock*
7. Evacroft- partial class attendance
8. Tmama86- You have been missing in action ooo.
9. Apeke1991- *hello from the other side*
10. Simplybukky- not always present in class
11. Vannywealth- hi 5 . Checking on you teamie
12. Kejibabe- rarely seen in class oooo. How your end?
13. MumZ - E don tey you show face for class oo
14. Limsycutey- halo halo
15. Fruitfulvine360- What's up ?
16. Baby190- not always present in class
17. Bintudon- Good morning to you Mama. ...
18. Pintoxx- Our mama that wants the biggest bump ever grin grin cheesy. Hope it's getting as big as you want it.
19. Mama2016- Rarely seen in class ooo
20. Orirebaby- Greetings from Nairaland ooo
21. Baby8- *knock knock*
22. MaLizzy- Hope you are finding God given strength to cope with your ordeals. How is LO?

Morning August Mamas ooo. It's April ooo. We should have all hit the 20 weeks Mark ooo! Kai. ..like play like play. May Jehovah be praised. He will continue to guide us to the end where we meet our heart desires!!
20 weeks is a mile stone in pregnancy ooo. We have all gone half way of our pregnancy!!!! LOs should have started kicking or will start any moment from now. You can now anticipate checking your baby's gender from now if you haven't done so already. You can now read and sing to your baby as the ears are fully developed. Isn't God simply amazing?

For me, my bump is really showing. Am 22weeks now by God's grace.Office people finally know am pregnant as nothing i wear hides it again. cheesy smiley. Haven't still checked my baby's sex cos last time baby didn't cooperate. I will try again this week at antenatal visit. Am excited and praying these months run faster joooor!

Please come in and share your own experience with us. Let's keep this team active and warm.

Happy new month all Mamas. Safe deliveries to the remaining April mama's!!!! BFP announcements to all our TTC sisters!

#TeamAugust. ....the real team!!! Team like no other!

Present Ma, I am good and Baby is growing daily.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.