Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141187 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2016
glammama:
a big thanks to u zaynie limsycutey olubankemi goldenruby for helping me. I thought am d only one did ish is disturbing maybe I have to reveal my real moniker

Please do....please please..... grin

The thing.is no one has an original problem.
We are all Nigerian moms or moms to be, married to Nigerian men, mostly living in Nigeria. We are bound to have similar issues.
I just started making up back on Monday after almost 6 months break.
I have a wedge I bought and wore once since a year plus now. I have every intention of rocking it once school resumes fully.
I caught my husband staring at me yesterday, he had this slit in his eyes...like " she looks different today". I just smiled at myself, me? I be forever young o, we go rock am together.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2016
zaynie:
Tips:
1. Have an image of what of what you want in your head. Have many pictures of the clothes you like stored up on your phone. For reference.

2. Go shopping. Never buy a size too small or big. Wearing them makes you look ridiculous. Except if you are a hijab sister.

3. Jeans will serve for casual or outing. Buy different type; skinny, bootleg, straight, jacket, gown, three quarts. Dont buy the heavy, stone washed ones. Buy the light ones cos they are easy to carry. Avoid anything with razzness ( unnecessary glitters, fake designers, senseless statements). The jeans should fit your waist ( to avoid sagging or squished belly) and length.
Jeans skirts are dicey to buy, unless you are buying really short ones.

4. Gowns are lifesavers. With/ without frills, patterned/ plain, straight/ flared, long, short/ calf length.
The trick is getting the wow factor out of it.
A gown has a primary job, to show off your waist. A gown loose on you is as good as useless, unless you know how to use a belt right.

5. Unless you work, you might want to go easy on shirts. Cute feminine tops, blouses and dress shirts in many cute colours will do the trick.
Colours like white, light pink, black, deep purple, red sit well with our skin. If you are fair, almost everything will look good on you. Only very dark skinned peeps have to be cautious.
-Avoid tops that carry ridiculous statements or embellishments, they make a joke out of the wearer.
- Select tops that have lacy or chiffon details. They are super feminine.
- Chiffon tops are nice and last forever.
- Kill the urge to buy to much long sleeved tops. Instead buy the flared sleeves, short sleeved, sleeveless and cap sleeves.
- You might want to invest in some girly polo tops. Dont select cool colours o, select nice girl colours like fuschia pink, teal, lilac, plum. They look good for matching with husby. Una wey get small slim stature just dey waste am.
- Jean jackets will always look fine on anything, gown, skirt, trouser, ankara. Dont buy the huge, roomy kind. Get the one that is fitted and and will sit right even unbuttoned.
- Leggings are must haves. For clothes that are too short to be worn like that and too long for regular pants.
Jeggings are a curse to womanhood! Who invented that shii? A cross between jeans and leggings? Oshisko.
- pants. Better if it is high-waist or boot cut. Black or brown, plain or patterned. Pls don't go floral, stripey or coloured. Dont get lycra or the ones so thin your panties will be for all to see.

5. Shoes alone can open many doors for you.
Invest in good and reliable shoes. Yes they are costly buh you wont be afraid of walking with one leg of shoe when rain starts.
- Ditch flat slippers! Yes they are comfy.....get out from your comfort zone. You dont need to buy more slippers.
- Get pumps. Dem flat shoes. They are comfy too and come in different colours. You need a black one and brown one. Now some of them may make you look nerdy; a peep toe will amend that.
- Get a nicely heeled wedge sandal. Wedges are easy to carry even for amateurs.
- A nice sneakers is comfy and fun! Please dont choose black or brown...... I dint say canvass o!
-High heeled shoes.....me I no dey venture that side o! Buh I do know that walking in them indoors for a whole day is part of the training.
- Sandals are sexy. Flat, wedge or high heeled. They are just nice.

6. Accessories
Jewelry:
- nice gold hoops. Stand out without shouting.
- chain with pendant. A pendant that has a symbol like love, cross, butterfly, sun, name. You will use this everyday so you want to make sure it will last and wont rash up your skin.
For me o, I like wearing chain, cos even when you a tying towel you will still be blinging grin
- a dependable wristwatch.
- anklets, bracelets, hand chains, bangles, rings,
- you cant force jewelry, you will blend into it over time.

Belts are lifesavers. They can turn a MaryAmaka gown into awesome.
Belts on trousers are so last century, unless they are real cool belts used on low waist trousers,with top tucked in.
Belts on skirts are blah!
Belts on gowns and blouses na the real deal.

Brooches are cool esp for that button that keeps popping open. You want to go with something simple and classy.

Bags!
OhGodHelpMe!
You need only one black bag. Get other colours in cool tones and in different leathery texture too.

Shades
Fun to have, even if its hanging over your head.
Gone are those days of black shades ( they are only useful for funerals now). Get frames in cute shapes and colour. ( dont go overboard else you look 30 going on 13).

6. Underwear.,
- tell me you dont feel superfly when you launch your new bra and pant.
- your dh is the only one who gets to see them and yours are the only ones he gets to see so give him somehin to look at. Do a lil bit of lace ( we know cotton is the healthiest) buh some lacy or satiny trim dont sound bad.
- invest in a good bra. Even if its cheap, let it be good and fine. Dont buy ugly bra because it is cheap.
A good bra will give your boobs support without making them spill over or giving you side boobs. Big breasted women are exempted.....no matter what we wear....dem must spill for armpit or for neck cheesy
- if your mind dey assured say your family planning is intact, you may invest on some G- strings. I dont do that, who has time to be chooking hand inside yansh all day.
- some fantasy lingerie. I swear even if you wear Deaconess clothe the next day, he will never call u boring again....na the lingerie e go dey see for em brain.
- waist beads and chains are nice too.

7. Housewear.
Dress in your most daring wears at home, and look good in it too.
Not wearing dirty boxer shorts and polo shirt o.
No go mistakenly open door for baba landlord o! I no dey o!

8. Hair.
Be spontaneous and open minded.
For me, I am on low cut so weavon or hairstyle name, I no dey.
I do know that braids look good on ladies.
The crochet braid....I saw it, its nice.
I have a friend that did only black weavon, until I convinced her to mix it up and it came out so well!
-You can even tint and lock your hair.
-Or if your hair is full and long. Tint the tips red, dark purple or blonde and watch how people will ask you what weavon you fixed. Tips so you can cut it off if you dont like it.
Be neat with it. Nobody like a gagging hair. same goes for the hair everywhere. wink
Even normal weaving or didi will get people gaping if your scalp is neat and your hair healthy.

Skin
Even me, I need help for this.
Someborri should help me o! I used to be a fair and fine girl. Nice skin. Now.....i dont even look at the mirror again.
And husby friend today said " Now I believe that women truly lose their beauty after childbirth, see Zainab". angry

Makeup
If you want to go light.
- Mascara
- lip balm/ gloss.
- lipsticks for occasions...red, pink, purple, wine,.brown.
- eyeliners of different colours.
- kajal. Be careful so you dont poke your eyes out.
- eye colours.
- Loose or compressed powder (i only use this out of follow follow), a beautiful skin doesnt need this. Make sure its not too dark or light to prevent ojuju effect.
- your brows are bushy, get an expert to pull them out ( ouch) or shape them.

If you want to go heavier than this then you may need to befriend you tube on how to carve eyebrow, apply foundation etc. Or better still, visit a make up studio for tutorials.

FOR ALL THESE TO WORK, YOU NEED A GOOD DOSE OF CONFIDENCE ( or else you will look like a 'I must belong', YOUR SUPPORT SYSTEM( to hail you when you get it right and correct you wheb you get it wrong) AND A HEALTHY HEAP OF HAPPINESS ( what is inside you, shines out. If you are happy,you automatically become more beautiful).

Also complement your spouse when you are hanging together.
Dont sew mummy style with aso ebi you both have. Even if it is iro and buba, let it be stylish.
When he wears Tee and shorts with sneakers or loafers, whip out something equally chic and sweet. Give him a run for his money.
If your ankara is not gape-worthy....ditch your tailor, unless you have been selecting boring styles.

Erm....cough....cough....cough....
I no dey do all these together everytime o! Who wan die?

Screen-grabbed and straight to Google drive...
Bless your soul...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2016
zaynie:

See your mouth, to look like Gabriella na work o. The hair,.skin,.make up and those shoes....na wa!

Hehehe... that's why I said a little... e get some things wey she dey wear wey if I wear, I go meet my load for outside... Lol... and I hate high heels...
i want just a little... grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2016
zaynie:
Tips
Well-done ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:28am On Apr 14, 2016
demijevu:
[color=#006600][/color]

Able mamas nobody torchlight my mata o
I used UBTH and all went well.I rate dem 80%.
Dont have any experience with any other hospital but I learnt graceland is very good but expensive.other mamas will help u out
All mamas A-Z greetings
Team april wishing d rest of u smooth delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 2:01am On Apr 14, 2016
olubankemi:

Ok.

But is it safe in first trimester?

Team April, pls put my name for una book of remembrance. Am praying to port. Team May, don't remove my name oo.

My legs are so heavy now. Was eyeing the calender today and talking to it for month end to reach kia kia while also trying hard to finish my task for the month and prepare report before last week in April.

Was told to be eating a lot of cucumber and carrot to reduce the swollen legs, is this true? Can't walk well. Walking worsen the leg condition.

Pls how do I reduce my swollen legs aside the advise I was given above?

Make una respond ooo I beg.
Swollen legs can be very uncomfortable, sorry mummy twins. Don't stand for too long, don't sit for too long, try n walk more (as appropriate for ur trimester o), drink even more water, reduce salt n seasoning intake. I believe all these wl help too. Pele, it wl end well by God's grace. It's all going to be worth it soon, especially since u got served double portion of the beautiful blessing cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:53am On Apr 14, 2016
I can't keep calm!!!!! My son is ONE today!!!! Indeed God is faithful

He made motherhood flawless for me! Very easy going and understanding child kiss

1yr of no hospitalisation, no single nappy rash (dis is always my greatest fear for babies), no food intolerance, no diarrhoea, no skin issues! It can only be GOD!

Please join me celebrate my priceless jewel and he's also my mom's bday mate smiley

72 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 3:48am On Apr 14, 2016
feddy27:

He made motherhood flawless for me! Very easy going and understanding child kiss

1yr of no hospitalisation, no single nappy rash (dis is always my greatest fear for babies), no food intolerance, no diarrhoea, no skin issues! It can only be GOD!

Please join me celebrate my priceless jewel and he's also my mom's bday mate smiley
Happy birthday cutie, may the Lord's blessings continually be upon you. And you shall forever be a source of joy and happiness to daddy and mummy In Jesus name. Amen
Happy birthday to granma too, may she live a long and happy life in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:56am On Apr 14, 2016
limsycutey:

Happy birthday cutie, may the Lord's blessings continually be upon you. And you shall forever be a source of joy and happiness to daddy and mummy In Jesus name. Amen
Happy birthday to granma too, may she live a long and happy life in Jesus name. Amen

Amen! Thank you darling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 3:56am On Apr 14, 2016
tatacherie:

I used UBTH and all went well.I rate dem 80%.
Dont have any experience with any other hospital but I learnt graceland is very good but expensive.other mamas will help u out
All mamas A-Z greetings
Team april wishing d rest of u smooth delivery.

You live in benin, do you speak the language? Please I want to ask you some questions. My husband is from benin but he cant speak the language, so he can't help me out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:09am On Apr 14, 2016
feddy27:

Your son is so cute. Happy birthday to him. May he continually be a source of joy to his parents. Wishing him long life and prosperity.
Happy birthday to your mum. She will live long to reap the fruit of her labour.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 5:20am On Apr 14, 2016
@feddy27 your son is so cute. Happy birthday to him, may he continue to be a blessing to you and his generation

@zaynie, useful tips you've got there. To be a fashionista na work but I guess it's worth it. Men do get tired of the jeans and top look sometimes so it's good to spice things up

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 5:26am On Apr 14, 2016
FINA4804:
Pls mamas that buy things online what is the secret most times I buy I am always disappointed either at the material or size. Pls share your experience even when I buy shoes the same thing.

Cc: limsycutey, all women

That's the universal issue with online shopping.
But if you are buying from some of these Nigerian shops, ask them if what you are buying is true to size or if you need to go a size up or down. It works. As per fabric, you can also ask the person attending to you about its texture. And because they model their clothes, looking closely at the picture will give you an idea of the texture of the fabric.
As for international websites, many of them have the review feature. Before buying anything, read the reviews of people who have bought the items in the past. From the reviews, you can tell whether the item is worth it or not.
I don't really buy shoes from Nigerian shops, I wear size 43 which makes it difficult for me to get shoes generally not to talk of nice ones. Thank God for Asos.com, I buy my shoes and bags from them, they deliver to Nigeria. They don't have the review feature but the site is very ok. And I've been lucky with all my purchases so far, except for a pair of blue sneakers that they wrote 43 on but turned out to have the fit of size 41, e pain me no be small. Even when you are buying clothes from them, they tell you the type of fabric used in the description. So just find some tested and trusted sites or vendors and stick to them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2016
@all mamas that talked on fashion sense. Thanks, I learnt a lot.

If I didn't marry a pastor, (not just a pastor but a God fearing man) , I'm sure he would be looking out by now.

I'm not the fashion type, I don't wear earrings or put make up not even wet lips or gloss, I wear only low shoe,as in no single heel. I'm so scared of wearing high shoes. It is so bad that when I'm going out with my sisters, you would think I'm their house help cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I can pack my hair for months, and lie that he didn't give me and when he gives me money fa, I won't make it or will make didi.

Since I gave birth, I haven't made my hair, planning to make it today though. This time around, I can't lie because he keeps money in the pocket for me to use.
My dh will look at me and say, you be fine girl but you no dey take care of yourself.
I hope I will upgrade

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2016
glammama:
a big thanks to u zaynie limsycutey olubankemi goldenruby for helping me. I thought am d only one did ish is disturbing maybe I have to reveal my real moniker

Babe you er not alone o, you do well for asking the question. See how many people you've helped.

Zaynie, you see why I like you, thanks for all the tips.

If anybody quote that Zaynie's long post again eh lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 5:40am On Apr 14, 2016
@zaynie, thanks a million, if you give me 2full days I am not sure I can type this information. Thanks
@limsycutey, thanks ,I have checked out some of those instagram pages, They rock.I will check the shoes later today. Pls if I have any challenge buying I will call for your help.

Portharcouth mamas where can i get good clothes to buy. And good tailors
@ozycy, yes oh she has helped me alot,I hope to change indeed. Before I put to bed I invested on makeup , but do you know since I delivered I have not used it even once.

@feddy27, happy birthday to your son, Thank God for his continuous protection over him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:02am On Apr 14, 2016
feddy27:

It can only be GOD. Happy birthday son, see cute and fresh boy kiss kiss
You sabi born (in your voice)
Wetin you chop when he dey inside belle? Maybe you gave him immunity to any form of disease/sickness smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:13am On Apr 14, 2016
FINA4804:

Portharcouth mamas where can i get good clothes to buy. And good tailors
@ozycy, yes oh she has helped me alot,I hope to change indeed. Before I put to bed I invested on makeup , but do you know since I delivered I have not used it even once.
Yes o, change have come. This make up thing after delivery also happened to me but when I started going out, was forced to invest on new makeups and have been watching makeup tutorials and becoming a pro. No be to get plenty makeups , na to know how to apply them. Before, I didn't really know how to draw eyebrow but now am really trying plus oda things.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 6:18am On Apr 14, 2016
@feddy27 oh darling teamie, gimme some cuteness coz dats some cuteness overload on ur son, happy birthday to him and ur mum, wishing them more and more prosperous years in perfect health. send our own cake here o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2016
@Feddy27 happy birthday to your handsome oga kiss. So boys dey fine like this cheesy. May he continue to grow in the way of the Lord. Weldone mama kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2016
redeemersave:

I think the best to ask the user is how far gone in pregnancy? And for a dr to prescribe it, the patient must have gone past first trimester.

Augumentin is not the strongest but one of the strongest anti biotics. I used it to clear infection.

Caution is should be applied pls.

I had earlier responded to the question by esof1 and I did ask her her trimester. That not withstanding, Augmentin is safe even in first trimester. It is a category B drug. But like they say, caution is to be exercised when takin drugs generally in first trimester.
Also, @olubankemi, Augmentin is not actually what brings out dead foetal particles. It was given to prevent any infection as a result of retained POC. Most gynae and obstetric produres (miscarriage, abortion, normal delivery, CS etc) require antibiotics as a cover against infections.

Demijevu, try ubth, faithmediplex, ponders end @ new benin, mount Gilead @ Uselu. I use UBTH and I rate them good.

Feddy27, congrats mama. HBD to ur son.

Zaynie the fashionista grin, thumbs up. We are all learning.
Good morning mamas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Okies. Am on blackberry. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot.
limsycutey:

You can download Instagram from your app world, it's not available to blackberry users though. And it's not a fashion app, it's a social media app just like facebook (they are actually owned by the same person). Register and start following people...Instagram is mainly about posting pictures.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2016
FINA4804:
@glammama, Thank you very much for speaking up.
To mamas who have answered I have learnt alot, I am downloading instagram right away.

To mamas leaving in portharcouth pls where can i get good women clothes in portharcouth.
You can check orazi thats the home pf boutique or uyo street at d-line
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2016
maureensylvia:
mums in d house

pls can a breastfeeding mum eat coconut, breadfruit (ukwa)?
very well, good for baby wella even d water. I don't know abt breadfruit.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2016
ozycy:

If anybody quote that Zaynie's long post again eh lipsrsealed

Hahahhahhahahaa ozy no kill me o.
Anytime someone quotes a long birth story I dey remember u quickly cos there was one time people dey quote birthstories too much and u were like just write the person's name or quote something small out of the bs instead of the whole thing.
Omo to scroll pass long posts Na die!

Zaynie u do well. No wonder Atinuke dey shine during thread cuties. My own problem is not the buying Na consistency. I can buy body scrub, sugar scrub, facial scrub, feet scrub gbogbo ti gbogbo. The first day I bring Dem home body go dey sweet me I go use everything baff. After three days they will turn to bathroom decor. My nieces and cousin go come dey carry them one by one dey go.

Rashme where art thou? How u dey?
Senior Beedam this ur own Na once in a turquoise moon o.
Modath and Kimoni I hail "thees" o
Proudmum38 we dey wait proudy pishure this night o. Tell proudy day to peep in small Na.
Tyconcepts Na Mofe keep u so.
Lioha, I know the feeling. Motherhood dey sweet. Take all the time u want.
Tatacherie howdy and princess?
Mitchyy, mompurity2, brownsmoothie, britneystacey thanks for keeping the thread alive.
Rejoice03 how are u doing?
Iomoge2 one love.

All mamas...let's keep this love burning.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2016
feddy27 happy birthday to your cutie...He is such an handsome boy.....Gods protection on him now and always. Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2016
feddy27:

Happy birthday fine bobo... and congrats to you mama...
May he grow and age with grace and continue to be a source of joy, blessing, favor and peace to you...
God bless your family...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2016
@demijevu, your best bet is UBTH. I'm even contemplating travelling to Benin to deliver there because my sis-in-law and cousin are doctors there, so they will monitor my case properly.

@feddy27 This your boy is too cute for words kiss

@all the fashionista mamas, una well done. That's why i can't do without this thread in a day. The love we share here is just amazing.
As for me, i've never had a problem with dressing(tho i'm still learning sha because learning never stops), i'm a makeup artist tho i don't do it professionally, and i shop with some of these Instagram accounts mentioned.
But i made a very silly and terrible mistake. I shopped for lovely gowns and tops i felt would look great on me when my bump starts showing. I didn't know my boobz will grow as big as this and my bust area will be so tight.
All the stylish dresses i got from @buddingblue, none are my size again. They stopped zipping when i was even 14 weeks. I bought some set of low heeled shoes to make small shakara with my bump, but my big leg can't fit in again. sad
I even got a very expensive dress from Trish O Couture that i planned to wear to special events with dh, but e nor dey gree zip again. Now i'm left to repeat clothes up and down. I only have three tops that are my size.
I pray no one ever makes my kind of mistake. Feel like crying. All my plan to form sexy preggie mama failed... cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
zaynie:
I ni believe say na me write the plenty epistle up there shocked
Limsycutey, Na phone o! Lol

Ozycy...lol! You even wear high shoe!
I only wear high heels when husby follow make I no go fall trowey pikin.
And I no dey carry Atinuke go party again o, readjusting of boobs after sucking, my sweating when she gets cranky, her dragging table clothe. I kent fit again!
The kids stay home.

Benin mamas, abeg make una ansa Demijevu o.
Abeg....
Welcome the thread sis. Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.
You never pay dues o.

GenyEbere, welcome sis. Na me dey collect money o. Come on in and feel free to mingle as you enjoy a stress free and fruitful pregnancy.

iOmoge, figure 9 na good shape for flared gowns o. Those gowns with full skirts. Long or short they are good.

Fina4804, I dont buy online o.
I usually do my shopping in Sept. I enter market and buy plenty things. Na small small addition I buy as the year goes by.

Olubankemi, cucumber lowers blood pressure. I ate shege out of it in my first pregnancy. It really reduced the bp better than drugs did sef.
Just hold on, you are almost there.

Thanks mama. Who I go pay too o I don ready to pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2016
beautiful mrnin 2 u all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Goodmorning all.

Since yesterday weh this makeover topic break na so I just grab front seat siddon with my okpa di oku! Dey learn! Mamas una be the Gbamest!! kiss I haff learnt a lot!
Zaynie chop kiss abeg kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss you are a bag of wisdom! God bless you nwannem.

Na lingerie dey finish my money cry I sabi buy kpata and brezie o! Lace lace lace! Oh lawd! I can waka the whole day for house with just pants and bra on undecided

But clothe? na dia four nack! lipsrsealed my dress sense is zero! embarassed

Feddy27 na dis kind baby my people dey call Nwa amuru amu!( pikin weh dem born well) dem say the rest just fall from sky lolz cheesy

Happy birthday to your cute son! May God light his path and order his steps! Keep him safe and make him the head and never the tail! May he grow to be a blessing to his generation in Jesus name Amen!

Not fogetting grandma! May God keep her healthy and bless her to live to a ripe old age! And may she care and carry many more grand and great grand children in Jesus name amen.

Maureenslyvia ukwa and aki oyibo is safe!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Demijevu, try ubth, faithmediplex, ponders end @ new benin, mount Gilead @ Uselu. I use UBTH and I rate them good.

[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you for your response. Ubth is far from me but will use faith mediplex.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.