Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140338 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2016
smiley

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2016
esof1:

In Benin, it's the woman's mother or aunty sef. The man's mum can do it too depending on how free you are with her or if your mum isn't available.

Oh really, thank you. Please I have some other questions about names. Will send a PM.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2016
ifyjip:
And the God of all Impossibilities took my delivery yesday at exactly 6 pm. Now am a mother so the latest mother in town and Daughter well and active. BS later grin

Congrats and to God be the glory!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2016
limsycutey:

Yeah I'm Yoruba but my husband is from benin, that's why I'm asking about benin culture.

Ohk. I'm not bini. I just stay in Benin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2016
grin

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2016
ifyjip:
And the God of all Impossibilities took my delivery yesday at exactly 6 pm. Now am a mother so the latest mother in town and Daughter well and active. BS later grin

congrats dear, God be praised

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Congrats @ifyjip may she be a source of joy to u and ur household, Amen. Praise be to God almighty

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2016
Only a baby boy can drag boobi'e like this! cheesy cheesy cheesy See his eyes cheesy

Congratulations new dad pacino26, Kosisochukwu kiss
regards to momma and LO, we dey wait for BS.

Congratulations ifyjip. kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2016
@Ifyjip a big congrats 2 uu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2016
ifyjip:
Yaaaaaayyyy... Congrats ifyjip. May your lo be a source of joy to your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2016
limsycutey:

Oh really, thank you. Please I have some other questions about names. Will send a PM.
You are always welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2016
@pacino26 nd @ifyjip: congrats on ur Los. May God be with them.

Team April, the train is moving by His Grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2016
@maureensylvia why shall you shy? grin

@pacino26 and @ifyjip congratulations, we thank God for his mercies. God bless your LOs. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Thanks fam for your love and support. I said amen to all the prayers. I appreciate the care and all. May God richly bless you all.
God is giving us victory. we must overcome

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

This na double work for you oh... lol
serious double work my sister, in fact if not triple self
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2016
sweetest mama in town@ifyjip..congrats luv

@feddy27....omo lo dun to yi!!!! dis is a dude not boy...may d Lord bless him wt d biutiful tins of life in Jesus name nd maaay grandma live long in gud health to also celebrate his children IJN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2016
feddy27:
I can't keep calm!!!!! My son is ONE today!!!! Indeed God is faithful

He made motherhood flawless for me! Very easy going and understanding child kiss

1yr of no hospitalisation, no single nappy rash (dis is always my greatest fear for babies), no food intolerance, no diarrhoea, no skin issues! It can only be GOD!

Please join me celebrate my priceless jewel and he's also my mom's bday mate smiley
ur boy is ova beautiful...happy bday to him..may God bless his new age

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Feddy27 ur boy is ova beautiful.may God bless n keep him..wishing him long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Congrats pacino26 welcome to the world baby Kosisochukwu! Ogadiri gi nma nwam, Chukwu nonyeregi ruo mgbe ebiebi amen! kiss kiss come and gist us how the birth went please.

Ifyjip congrats nwanyi oma! God bless your lo! May She be a source of joy and happiness to her parents in Jesus name amen. Do come give us the tori. smiley

Maureenslyvia shocked never would have taught its you! You been dey fear bashing? grin lolz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2016
gandyluv:
Feddy27 ur boy is ova beautiful.may God bless n keep him..wishing him long life and prosperity

Lol..thanks a lot dear and amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
cutienik:
sweetest mama in town@ifyjip..congrats luv
@feddy27....omo lo dun to yi!!!! dis is a dude not boy...may d Lord bless him wt d biutiful tins of life in Jesus name nd maaay grandma live long in gud health to also celebrate his children IJN.

Amen!!! Thanks darling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2016
ifyjip:

Yaaaaaaaaaay.... CONGRATS Ify... God bless and keep you and your family... please give baby a kiss for me...

Chai! June should come naaaaaaa...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2016
glammama:
Hmmmm lemme crawl out of my shell...I just realized that we mothers are one. I changed my moniker cos I thought I will b embarrassed, I just found out that am not alone.

@Zaynie thank u so much for those tips once again but d fact is that I live in kano state, don't know how dis clothes look like and d ryt shop for it.

To all mothers that learnt from this give me my 2 cents each for voicing out our problem it's not easy.

TO CROWN IT ALL AM MAUREENSYLVIA MAUREENSYLVIA

love u all

Love you right back Maureen...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2016
@feddy27 Happy Birthday to ur adorable son, over cute dey worry him @Cherrymum tanx for d mention mama.... @ ifyjp and @pacino26 congratulations to u guys....May ur Los live long and prosper ijn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2016
@enkaydewdrop can't wait too o, if u see how I av designed all d calendars in d house with biro....av marked fridays till 40weeks. We are almost dere dearie, we av less dan 10weeks to go. #teamjuneforsexyborning#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Congrats IFY and pacino26, may God bless your lo.

Happy birthday to your son feddy27.

Limsycutey, if your mother would be available it's better she comes first and later your mom-in. I don't think it's a tribes thingy. I married a Yoruba man too and am estako ( Edo state) but my mom came first for my 2 deliveries while mom in-law came later. It' all about understanding/agreement between you and hubby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2016
missmalachi:
@ Eminya and ozycy thank u very plenty 
@ enkaydewdrop, I started using post pregnancy tummy trimmer 3 days after I put to bed n I wear it minimum of 8hrs a day n I watch wat I eat despite doing ebf. 
@ mitchyy, the tummy is nt fully flat oooo cos am yet to get my pre pregnancy tummy back.although I had a flat tummy b4 so it helped alittle. Funny enough Dh still complain that am not trying to get to shape back cos I ws weighing 56kg b4 pregnancy n now am 63kg.
     Mine method ws the constant use of post pregnancy tummy trimmer n eating moderately cos I did nt allow anyone near me with hot water in the name of pressing my tummy n giving me unnecessary wrinkle on my tummy
@ sweetlady4real , here is what i did

Ma'am, how much did u buy the tummy trimmer?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2016
missmalachi:
@ Eminya and ozycy thank u very plenty 
@ enkaydewdrop, I started using post pregnancy tummy trimmer 3 days after I put to bed n I wear it minimum of 8hrs a day n I watch wat I eat despite doing ebf. 
@ mitchyy, the tummy is nt fully flat oooo cos am yet to get my pre pregnancy tummy back.although I had a flat tummy b4 so it helped alittle. Funny enough Dh still complain that am not trying to get to shape back cos I ws weighing 56kg b4 pregnancy n now am 63kg.
     Mine method ws the constant use of post pregnancy tummy trimmer n eating moderately cos I did nt allow anyone near me with hot water in the name of pressing my tummy n giving me unnecessary wrinkle on my tummy
@ sweetlady4real , here is what i did

Is it the normal girdle or there's a special one for pregnant women who just put to bed?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lbotusme:
Congrats IFY and pacino26, may God bless your lo.

Happy birthday to your son feddy27.

Limsycutey, if your mother would be available it's better she comes first and later your mom-in. I don't think it's a tribes thingy. I married a Yoruba man too and am estako ( Edo state) but my mom came first for my 2 deliveries while mom in-law came later. It' all about understanding/agreement between you and hubby.
Thanks, that's what I really want. Coz MiL is old, she can't really render the help I need at that early stage...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
@Zaynie u r too much, i 've learnt alot, i just hope I go get d mind sha undecided l olll, limsycutey I 've started following d instagram pages since yesterday self grin, .

@Feddy27, hbd to d cutest boy ever, he 'll live to fulfill Destiny IJN. My coming bobo shall b finner than yours grin,
@Ifyjip, chili89, congrat on ur new born, they will b a blessing to u n the world at large.

Glammama aka Maureensylvia,ur 2coin is on d way .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Incase you haven't heard, Dstv is opening up all their stations for all subscribers from 14th (today) till 21st of April. Oh goody! grin na that Fox and those mnet movie stations I dey target.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
@enkaydewdrop can't wait too o, if u see how I av designed all d calendars in d house with biro....av marked fridays till 40weeks. We are almost dere dearie, we av less dan 10weeks to go. #teamjuneforsexyborning#

My own na 10 weeks gangan... am tayad already...
I can't walk properly again, I now move like a duck. I have this stabbing pain in my pubic bone... to sleep sef na wahala... everywhere is just heavy...
It is well... make me sef go find calendar to destroy with Biro...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.