Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,535 members, 7,830,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8179678 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
proudmom38:

Fine bae.

Thanks sis, my tegards to prouddad and lil proudy.

Chinwendym:
Keji3 you bae is cute see her small mouth! She look like babe weh go sabi talk well well lolz grin

Thanks sis, she's my hyperactive mama she can blabb for africa lolz. Ekene is so fresh and cute hugss to him

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brownskingirl(f): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
I gave birth on d 3rd of dis month. d doctor had to cut my vagina cause of d baby head. was told at d hospital to sit inside warm water wit
h salt. n others r saying I should sit on hot water cause of d hit. although am not having heavy flow of blood.but wat d best way to mk my wound heal in time. plsss.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
destinedmom:
BABY ALERT

God blessed my family early hours of today with a BBg.mother ND child in great condition.baby weigh 3.4kg

bs later...
supernatural delivery to remaining pushing mama's.
team-April for ease.

Congratulations thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Where are my team mates, where is mowojuoluwa... Cnt wait to meet my loo cry smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
tatacherie:

Lolz cheesy d hair nor do u comb again abi weldone mama.fine boygirley kiss
Lolz grin grin grin grin thanks.

Britneystacy thanks ma'am na God o.

Brownskingirl follow your doctors orders! It will heal in time, pls don't do hot water o! Also add dettol to the water and make sure your bum is touching the water and not just steam good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
ebony13:

Benin mamas soonest and tatacherie, I want to go and register at ubth today. Please what else do I need to go with apart from 20k registration money?.
Just seeing or mention.hope d registration went well?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
@ cherrymum thanks for checking on us.we are doing great.trust u and urs are good too.Godbless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
@ peddylove ...... i got mine 12500 during promo but its sold for 15k off promo.it is for women who just put to bed.

Kisses to all the cuties tonite.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Warm water ,dettol /salvon n salt.pls dont try hot water oooo if i dont wnt to go back for rw suturing .
brownskingirl:
I gave birth on d 3rd of dis month. d doctor had to cut my vagina cause of d baby head. was told at d hospital to sit inside warm water wit
h salt. n others r saying I should sit on hot water cause of d hit. although am not having heavy flow of blood.but wat d best way to mk my wound heal in time. plsss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
@zaynie our fashionista thanks 4 d tips...I'm still learning.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 39TH DAY.

I affirm that the lord is my shepherd and I shall not want. God cares for me, and all of my needs have been entered into his supply system. I don’t lack any good thing, and I owe no one, for I’m abundantly supplied; I'm prosperous, and in all circumstances, self-sufficient, requiring no aid or support. I have increased wisdom, and spiritual understanding, knowing and walking in God's perfect will at all times. I live a prosperous, healthy, and vibrant life in Christ...Halleluiah.

I affirm that this is my month of lifting! I'm experiencing Lifting on all side! There's lifting in my family, there's lifting in my ministry, there's lifting in my finances, there's lifting in my health, there's lifting in my career...Glory to God! I walk closely with the Spirit of God and I’m transported by Him in the glorious and higher realms of life, far removed from death, defeat, destruction, sickness, poverty, and failure. My eyes of understanding are enlightened; I see the invisible and I’m empowered to do the impossible. Halleluiah!

I affirm that I’m growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! I move in the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end! I live the transcendent life of endless possibilities and victories unlimited! Halleluiah, there's no forces on earth that is powerful enough to bring me down because the lifting power of God is at work on the inside of me. Glory to God!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nimzy13(f): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lovely cuties every where May the Lord keep thhem for us.
@ livelystone u baby has really changed o, nice work there wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
demmykay:
thanks to all d fashion analysis mamas, you all rock. iya Atinuke chop knuckle, you too much. pls o mamas in Abuja kindly recommend a good, reliable and affordable tailor in Abuja. Also a place to get nice tops and gowns. Not the Wuse market area o, cos they can sabi cut off ones head for that area.

Feedy27 happy birthday to ur son and mum.
To all d mamas that just put to bed, congratulations may ur LOs bring you unending joy.
Ahnie how re u doing? God is in control,Trust u re good
To d waddling mamas, it will end in praise.
I have a tailor that sews for my and she said good and reliable 08033574494.hope this helps.

Ahnue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
destinedmom:
BABY ALERT

God blessed my family early hours of today with a BBg.mother ND child in great condition.baby weigh 3.4kg

Congratulations, thank GOD for safe delivery.
OK, we dey wait BS.

Plenty cuties. GOD bless them for US.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2016
dhabeautyjas:

Mamas, save me o. Lo is 2 weeks and 2 days and his chord is yet to fall off. I complained wen i tool him for circumcision on tuesday and doc said no cause for alarm. That the cord was very fat at birth but am still not satisfied. Has anyone witnessed such before?

That circumcision no easy o. If not that i had strong heart, was almost crying for him.

If u r using spirit 4 d cord make sure it's original moko spirit n try 2 clean frequently. My Ds cord fell off at 28days, I was already crying sef cos it delayed his circumcision. I later suspected d spirit I was using was not original. 4 my Dd, I bought 4rm a reliable shop n cleaned almost every hr, it fell off d 3rd day.
U get mind 2 hold am 4 d circumcision o, it was my mum dat took my son in, me stay reception, was hearing his screams. After d procedure, I was cald 2 breastfeed, d boy just bone up.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2016
Twogreatnations:
@Fabmummy, how r u dear and how is your baby now ma? You remain in our prayers.
Thanks for checking dear, she's fine now and we are back at home

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

*****Mumz--- Seriously? 2 kids? I thought they said the place never remains the same after one kid.
Thanks mama... I'll do as you say...
#Hugz&Kisses

Lol, I think it's cos we r in 2 different states. So by d time we c like after 6-8 weeks d place has firmed up a little so d 1st few days penetration is tight bt after a while loosens up subsequently. If den allow d man he ll b doing it every day bt a pikin cannot come n quench so I allow 1ce in 2 or 3days. If I'm not in d mood na 2 form quarrel n vexation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 2:14am On Apr 15, 2016
@chinwendym, Ekene is very beautiful and his skin glows.

Keji3, your baby has fine lips, in my sister's voice, kissable lip cheesy cheesy grin

Livelystone, your boy is fine

Brownsmoothie and proudmom38, thanks

Ahnie, they are fine. How is Zino? We didn't see her today

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:59am On Apr 15, 2016
JUMAYIN:
Congrats to d mamas that just put to bed,how is vigilante??besea, teamie where u see your own bump..lol,mine is still flat as well like that of @twogreatnations
My own never show even if dh keep pecking it daily. Lol

Na first born things. Hardly shows like dat.

Besea, na second pickin things make am dey show quick

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 3:57am On Apr 15, 2016
Chinwendym:
Amen o! You r welcome.

Livelystone my teamie you remember us today? Cute bobo kiss kiss

I've been following o bumper to bonnet, just that this bobo has been a handful & handling him all alone leaves me worned out at d end of most days.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 4:02am On Apr 15, 2016
MumZ:

If u r using spirit 4 d cord make sure it's original moko spirit n try 2 clean frequently. My Ds cord fell off at 28days, I was already crying sef cos it delayed his circumcision. I later suspected d spirit I was using was not original. 4 my Dd, I bought 4rm a reliable shop n cleaned almost every hr, it fell off d 3rd day.
U get mind 2 hold am 4 d circumcision o, it was my mum dat took my son in, me stay reception, was hearing his screams. After d procedure, I was cald 2 breastfeed, d boy just bone up.
Thanks so much, i think i feel better, we were given a gel at the hospital to be applying. I always apply after cleaning though it was like 2-3 times daily but since circumcision, ibhave been cleaning almost every hour. Doctors said the cord doesnt disturb circumcision so they did it with d cord. It looks like its getting thinner sha

It was mil that carried him o. To feed him that day sef, i was so scared.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 4:03am On Apr 15, 2016
BritneyStacy:

It's his time jooor grin grin. He is practicing moving from one point to another no matter the method he uses. I love his white eyes.....the innocence in them cool kiss kiss kiss

U need to see how smallish he looks, but his bones are very strong. That's how I met him on d floor few days ago in d middle of d night after kicking away all d pillows. Even my phones and laptop have not been spared, he just looks for something his leg can touch, and it is a goal grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 4:14am On Apr 15, 2016
nimzy13:
Lovely cuties every where May the Lord keep thhem for us.
@ livelystone u baby has really changed o, nice work there wink

Thank u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=HumbledbYGrace post=44471246]Welcome to the newbies, enjoy your ride and nay the good Lord be with you always.

Mumtwins congratulations dear, March has really been a busy month. May your Los bring you all the joy any mother could ask for in Jesus name amen. It is well with BBG.[/quote
Amen! Thanks so much, BBG is ok now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2016
iomoge2:
Supernatural slexy borning.
God would heal your BBG and she would be home soon.
Congratulations.
My body was sweeting me as I was reading your BS.
Congratulations Mumtwins.
I tap into the anointing for easy borning.

Thanks, God will make urs easier, BBG is home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 7:12am On Apr 15, 2016
dhabeautyjas:
a

I yaff laf tire for this ur comment. Still laughing.

Congrats Destinedmom. Welcome to the new baby.
Beautiful kids everywhere

Mamas, save me o. Lo is 2 weeks and 2 days and his chord is yet to fall off. I complained wen i tool him for circumcision on tuesday and doc said no cause for alarm. That the cord was very fat at birth but am still not satisfied. Has anyone witnessed such before?

That circumcision no easy o. If not that i had strong heart, was almost crying for him.

Another issue i want clarification from medical personels in the house (kaffy4bill, tchwinnie and other experienced mamas)

Just like when i had dd in 2014, i was told not to drink too hot water and not to sit on hot but warm salt solution. Alsi they said no need for hot water massage.
But some people keep telling me if i dont do it, i can start passing gas fro. Vj, how true is this.

Didnt do the massage both deliveries and my tummy is back to shape. No ill feelings in my body. Pls make una come answer me o. Though i do sitz bath with luke warm water twice daily.

no cause for alarm, my son's own took close to 2 weeks also, just clean with spirit hourly if u can or every 1-3hours daily. God be with u and ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2016
rezzy:
Kaka and Kiki

Aaaaaw... beautiful kids you got...
Hope you don go do your hair oh... tongue #RunsOff

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
@enkaydewdrop oh ook....don't worry june is almost here and God wl make it so easy for us

I say a very big AMEN...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Keji3:
#Threadcuties.....my sweetie cookie

Chai! see fresh pikin...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lerin(f): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Good morning beautiful mamas,pls is it true that in the USA and UK they dont give immunization like bcg to new born babies. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2016
destinedmom:
BABY ALERT

bs later...
supernatural delivery to remaining pushing mama's.
team-April for ease.

Congratulations mama...
God bless your lil one...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2016
MumZ:

Lol, I think it's cos we r in 2 different states. So by d time we c like after 6-8 weeks d place has firmed up a little so d 1st few days penetration is tight bt after a while loosens up subsequently. If den allow d man he ll b doing it every day bt a pikin cannot come n quench so I allow 1ce in 2 or 3days. If I'm not in d mood na 2 form quarrel n vexation.

Hehehe... kai!
I have a long long way to go...
You don teach me wetin to do now...
hehe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.