Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202676 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
@byvan
I see, the doc was proactive then.

Mummyf
No single stretch mark, I thank God for that. I will rest o, while praying baby comes early.

@preetmol
Wher are thou? Abi u don born grin. Hope d pain is not keeping u away.. Its well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
mummyf: @favored gal, I am in my 25th week now.

@ udoka, just use ur leave to rest well and get the house set for baby cos wen baby comes ehn, ur life will neva remain the same again. grin
Hope no stretchmarks yet?

@tobiegal, I feel u jare. Its not easy combining pregnancy with a little child.it is when I decide to rest that my lil boy will know he needs me to do sometin for him. Its not easy.

@Byvan, I actually have a friend who lost her baby cos they decided not to induce her and she didn't want cs. She was having contractions but not dillating so they sent her home to come back when she has stronger contraction. Not knowing the baby was distressed. By the time she came back a week later,baby had already released meconium, the baby was weak and they had to do emergency cs which she was trying to avoid. The baby lived for a few hours b4 the baby died.

God will protect us and our little ones. We shall not cry over them ijn

@Mummyf,thats really sad cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rukemi291: shocked ehn? Mummyf. God protect us o. I don't mind inducement again o.

Byvan now i understand the inducement thing.
The vericose thing can so disfigure. Thank God i'm free from it.

It depends on where you have it,mine where on my legs,pants did its job wink,The way it hurts is as worrisome as it's appearance. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello house, wishing those about to deliver a successful and hitchfree one. I am new here , hope I'm welcome to join .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
byvan. eiya. So its painful too? Oga o.
How is the big little man? Hope he is still in shape? Abi teething have reduced the fat?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
skimpychick: Hello house, wishing those about to deliver a successful and hitchfree one. I am new here , hope I'm welcome to join .

skimpybabe *this ur username, i can imagine how skimpy you are. Lol*. You are so so welcome. Hope you know how much registration here costs? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamacita007(f): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
byvan: Yesssoooo,keep breastfeeding on both no matter how painful, the thing dey pain wella.

Really? Congrats to all the mums in the house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mamacita007:

Really? Congrats to all the Mums in the house.

Yesssoooo!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rukemi291: byvan. eiya. So its painful too? Oga o.
How is the big little man? Hope he is still in shape? Abi teething have reduced the fat?

He is Chubbing up,teething still farooo!!!!chai,i dey hungry like glutton these days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Skimpy babe,you are highly welcome!! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
@byvan, hunger ke? Abi e don enter again? cheesy

@skimpychick, welcome oh! Congrats again, u will deliver like an HW ijn

We adviced my friend to sue them cos obviously the doctors were incompetent.eventually she said they came to beg them and they had to let go. This happened in a teaching hospital oh!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Beg them? After 40weeks of carriage? And older women have been shouting 'teaching hospital', 'Government hospital'? I cant even stand their rude attitude. I will stick with my private hospital jor.

^byvan. How wont u be hungry when big little man is feeding off you? Chop the chopables jare.
And, abi,the thing don enter truly as mummyf said ni? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2013
grin no mind mummy F.enter fire,i go put hand for my throat vomit am back or better still, i go carry dynamite enter this threadgrin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2013
Lol@byvan.....haba calm down...God fit wan bless you with girl this time grin

@rukemi...my dad has been shouting general hospital too. Iv told him to free me. Thank God for a complications free journey so far
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2013
byvan: grin no mind mummy F.enter fire,i go put hand for my throat vomit am back or better still, i go carry dynamite enter this threadgrin.
Another baby is on its way...so let's see what you will do...vomit it out...looolll
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2013
Hello mothers...pls of recent,all I want to take is just pie and drinks...especially sprit,coke,farouz and d likes..hope it wnt affect my baby cos dats d only tin I can take now without throwing up...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2013
@Hummingbird, Farouz has less sugar and I enjoyed it too when I was preg with my 2nd baby,they always offer us coke during antenatal too,i don't see anything wrong once you don't consume it excessively.

Baby on the way for where?? grin , am breastfeeding exclusively, therefore am covered by LAM method tongue wink and spiritual contraceptives AKA binding and casting the spirit of preggy grin

@Favoredgal, i asked God not to give me a girl grin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettimoi(f): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2013
@udoka am still pushing on. I ve been threatened wt CS next week if baby does not engage before then. According to d recent scan,baby has cord round its neck which according to my doctor might be d reason he has not engaged.I dont want CS sha,i believe everything will take shape at d right time and i will deliever like d hebrew women.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2013
byvan: @Hummingbird, Farouz has less sugar and I enjoyed it too when I was preg with my 2nd baby,they always offer us coke during antenatal too,i don't see anything wrong once you don't consume it excessively.

Baby on the way for where?? grin , am breastfeeding exclusively, therefore am covered by LAM method tongue wink and spiritual contraceptives AKA binding and casting the spirit of preggy grin

grin leme continue with my farouz den..am no longer breastfeeding...let d good work continue den grin

Mrs spiritual...wait dia ma'am...u will soon come back here...am telling you grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2013
@byvan, exclusive bf doesn't give u 100percent insurance oh! It does for some pple sha but not all. How u wan vomit am? Its a girl this time yay! grin

@rukemi and favored gal, na sooo! My family is also shouting teaching or general hosp but my eyes have seen and I would rather stick to where I think I will be safer.
@ hummingbird, try not to take it excesively sha. And take fruits when u can. Ur body needs to build vitamins up.

@prettimoi, just keep monitoring and do the best for ur baby. Its well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2013
Skimpy,welcome deary.
Byvan, u left me laughing, y are u binding and casting.
Hummingbird, am glad u ar fyn.
With God, any hospital u use is good. May God make it easy for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2013
mummyf: @byvan, exclusive bf doesn't give u 100percent insurance oh! It does for some pple sha but not all. How u wan vomit am? Its a girl this time yay! grin

@rukemi and favored gal, na sooo! My family is also shouting teaching or general hosp but my eyes have seen and I would rather stick to where I think I will be safer.
@ hummingbird, try not to take it excesively sha. And take fruits when u can. Ur body needs to build vitamins up.

@prettimoi, just keep monitoring and do the best for ur baby. Its well.

No contraceptive dey give 100% but with my binding and casting,the remaining percentage go complete grin , infact am off to snip the tubes and get it over with tongue

E work for my other babies sha smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2013
Prettmoi,it is well, you and baby will be safe ,that's what matters kiss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Beauty,casting and binding dey work, atleast it worked for hummingbird grin grin

Hummingbird, no slap meooooo for saying the truth tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2013
byvan: Beauty,casting and binding dey work, atleast it worked for hummingbird grin grin

Hummingbird, no slap meooooo for saying the truth tongue

undecided undecided...kuku say d word out...binding worked for me big tym that's why my tommy has refused to go down lipsrsealed
..Yesterday my neighbour said my tommy ought to be flat by now...didn't knw wat to tell her..I just smiled..she will soon see anoda baby cheesy

Mummyf...I cnt stand fruit,I just love water melon for nw..tnx xo much grin..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2013
grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettimoi(f): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
@byvan Amen thnx a lot.@mummyf it is well,i ve experienced both CS and natural birth and i dont wish to tow the path of CS again.God will perfect his work and i will testify.thanx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
favored gal: Lol@byvan.....haba calm down...God fit wan bless you with girl this time grin

@rukemi...my dad has been shouting general hospital too. Iv told him to free me. Thank God for a complications free journey so far

I tell you. My female boss made me go to Ifako Jaiye General Hospital. Luckily for me, the hospital didnt register me that i should get a blood donor first. Neither My husband nor family live in Lagos. How would I get a donor?plus the nurse said we can't pay in lieu. I just forgot about them jare.

So you didnt not have morning sickness? Lucky you. God will be with us till the end of the courses *me i want to take the course four times o (if DH grees)*. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
prettimoi: @byvan Amen thnx a lot.@mummyf it is well,i ve experienced both CS and natural birth and i dont wish to tow the path of CS again.God will perfect his work and i will testify.thanx

prettymoi. God Almighty will make it easy for you. Please don't fear. Baby having cord around the neck is so scary. I sometimes feel like begging baby to reduce the excess movements cos of the cord around neck thing. God will deliver us safely. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
@rukemi...no MS...but loads of food aversions..God has ben faithful jare...

your boss? You guys must be really close then! Blood donor? Dont they have a blood bank one can buy from if it becomes necessary

@prettymoi....i pray the baby engages before next week. Regardless, pls cooperate with you dr...i wish you safe delivery ijn

@hummingbird....lol....abi...even when people ask me due to aproko....are you pregnant?? .....cuz my bump is not out...still looks like i just ate...i tell them 'time will tell'

@byvan...why don't you want have girls tho...i used to say/pray the same thing...i mentioned it to my mom recently and she said i should pray for both sexes cuz as her only daughter the level of care and consideration i show her cant be compared to my brothers and she wont trade it for anything....so i dont know again jare.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
@Favoredgal, yes people always say that girls care for their parents more .My mum feels its incomplete without a girl but me no sendoooo,God gave me what I asked and am grateful.Africa is not the best place to be a woman#facts#.Atleast I ll try my best to raise great husbands for deserving ladies.God ll not let our kids abandon us male or female.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amen. I know exactly what you mean mehn....africa especially nigeria is not so easy for any woman to thrive at all talk less of a strong willed independent woman which is why i also had that stancepoint.....God knows best jare

I like your point of raising great husbands...that is the least we can do

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.