Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140882 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Rukemi291: God punish network. After all the long comment i typed, i just saw it didnt post.

I am so angry and will only be reading. I wont comment again.

So sorry about that. When next u type before posting try and copy then when the network is good u ll just paste ur comment and post. Well thats if ur phone can copy and paste. just check
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Bludeville: First my water has broken, then i have seen my "show". No contractions yet, I'm on my way to the hospital grin grin

Madam, how you dey oh?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
GenBuhari: A 28 weeks grow scan about 2 weeks ago indicated that baby growth seems to have slowed down

baby weight was in 12th% head circumference in 10th %

Is there anything to be concerned about?

Are there any risks to watch out for in coming days or weeks??

My wife has gestational diabetes and high BP
GenBuhari: A 28 weeks grow scan about 2 weeks ago indicated that baby growth seems to have slowed down

Just let your wife eat protein with every meal.
@all,Ehen, i was forming superman until they gave me oxytocin, my dear i forgot the phone and began to speak grammar. grin Anyway ,i survived and by 4:40 it was time to push,,three pushes and my litttle boy popped out. the pushing was sweet but the labour was something else abeg. Thanks for all the support and prayer. His Weight 3.1 kg. i Don graduate oooo grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Bluedeville congrats!!! Olorun a wooo! Give the young man a kiss for me. kiss
I enjoyed ur delivery room commentary! Hope no tears sha?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
@blueville big congrats to U̶̲̥̅̊. May God keep nd preserve d baby. Kiss him for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Congrats bluedeville, plenty hugs n kisses to our handsome boy, rest well dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
^^^the nurse tore me o! I saw when she carried the razor and i asked her, are you going to cut me,?
She was like ah nooooo. i felt her massage the area,then she said,the baby cant pass,then i felt her cut me.but i felt relief after the cut and the baby's head came out. then she said one more push and i pushed and i heard pop! they cut the cord and i heard my baby crying. All i felt was an overwhelming sense of relief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hahahaha!!!çongratulations mama bomboy!!I see that at some point you couldn't comment further due to the extreme sweetness of oxytocin grin,time to teach you the act of casting and binding if you don't want to come back here sooner than you graduated grin.Give the cutie a kiss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
Bludeville,congratulations and welcome to the club.Motherhood is sweet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Congratz bludeville, kisses to your boy. I pray we all will have sweet stories like this to tell. Thank God for everything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sentempest(f): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Oh my God im so happi 4 u and i love ur birth story wish to experince it one day ( im TTC 4 25mnths nw) kiss ur prince charming 4 me. May all deliver safly like U did in JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mama bomboy congratulations ooo...may God keep d LO..and may we all graduate wil ease wen due
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Congrats Bludeville! I was just laughing when you were giving live commentaries, patiently waiting for your birth story cos I know you must tell us what happened to your phone when the matter don wear two wrapper. I'm glad you're relieved.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
bludeville...congrats...this is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Congrat bludeville. Am so happy for u. Ur so strong i hail u ma.
I cant wait to experience the sweet labour pain com march

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Bludeville congrats ooooo ,i really enjoyed ur live update from labour room ur birth story is interesting. Baby boy welcome . love u!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
@buldervile
Congrats on d birth of HANDSOME.I enjoyed ur live commentary. Abeg answer me...at what week did u deliver?

@all
Hmmmm I know fit talk, went for appt today and did a scan, I no fit talk d baby weight ooo as at today...hmmm God dey. I hv started taking tea from this night. I wanted this baby to carry his daddy body for womb and carry mine after birth.but na my body I dey see oo
@Byvan did u try tea? because baby fit increase more oo as time goes on.

To God be d glory my Pcv has increased from 28 to 30.5.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyland(m): 2:46am On Nov 20, 2013
Bludeville: ^^^the nurse tore me o! I saw when she carried the razor and i asked her, are you going to cut me,?
She was like ah nooooo. i felt her massage the area,then she said,the baby cant pass,then i felt her cut me.but i felt relief after the cut and the baby's head came out. then she said one more push and i pushed and i heard pop! they cut the cord and i heard my baby crying. All i felt was an overwhelming sense of relief.
CONGRATS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 20, 2013
joilin:

So sorry about that. When next u type before posting try and copy then when the network is good u ll just paste ur comment and post. Well thats if ur phone can copy and paste. just check

Thanks dearie. Don't mind me, i cant do without this thread for a full hour. I thought the thing had sent then i noticed bad network and switched off the phone. Just to come back and not find my post. Hope baby is kicking every corner?

Woooooooooooow. Blu from Rio. Congrats on your graduation. We are anxiously waiting for you again in the next 2 months. I was looking forward to your updates. God is good to us. I am so sure you are awake right now feeding Handsome.

Byvan. Bind and cast kini? You people are coming back soon.

Sentempest. Just continue to be happy and positive, don't give any room for worries and I believe you will be on this thread soon, Insha Allah.

Udoka. No shaking. Even if baby weighs more than expected, our stories will be sweet to tell.

Ehn ehn Goldwater. I was told the show must appear for everyone o. I have been checking my panties for show since i was told o.

Oya 'Blu from Rio', give the baton to prettymoi kia kia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Up Blue!!! Thank God 4 u. Ur story sweet me die. Did i not tell u ur phone will be MIA? Hope u are resuming back soon wink. Kiss handsome for me
Sen.tempest, God will bless u sooner than u expect. We are waiting for u to resume here. Just b calm as rukemi said and find a hobby that wil take ur mind off the worry.
Udoka, heard baby's weight can't be dcided by what u eat. Just enjoy, ur story shall be stress free too.
who is next in line?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:39am On Nov 20, 2013
@udoka....dont worry jor ..when the baby comes out...it may even weigh less than they are telling you cuz that weight includes amniotic fluids and all that.

It happened to my friend in jand...they kept telling her the baby is almost 5kg but when she went into labor last week at 38wks the baby was 3.2kg with lot of amniotic fluid..relax..you will have a hebrew woman delivery ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2013
Heeeeeyyyyyyyy atlast o bludeville don graduate, Congratulations dear, bayi la ma ma ri o May God keep and preserve d newest addition to the family IJN.
Favoredgal u really eased my mind with this o cos I don dey fink of d kind tears I go get wen scan showed 3.2kg at 32wks
favored gal: @udoka....dont worry jor ..when the baby comes out...it may even weigh less than they are telling you cuz that weight includes amniotic fluids and all that.

It happened to my friend in jand...they kept telling her the baby is almost 5kg but when she went into labor last week at 38wks the baby was 3.2kg with lot of amniotic fluid..relax..you will have a hebrew woman delivery ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettimoi(f): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Congrats Bludeville.@Rukemi i claim it ohh.these days i woke up asking mysef if it will happen today.@ all preg mamas hw is d pushing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2013
Thank u my people, favoredgal you eased my mind with that story.

Rukemi, so u like Prettimoi pass me abi? Why u go handover d baton to her grin I dey vex ooo.

Bigmon and prettimoi -how una dey? Am pain free now to God's glory, doc said maybe baby was laying on a nerve, d pain stopped three days ago, was even thinking baby has turned away from headdown position, but ysterday's scan showed the position is still headdown.

@all
Does se.x really bring on labour?

@tobiegal
Where are thou? Ur leave starts today, pop in and greet the brethern pls

Smokey drinky long time! Hope u are good?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Rukemi, I no see show for my 2nd child o. I saw for d 1st so I know as e dey be. I also have a frnd who just put to bed and didn't see show.
So dis one is not I was told o, its my personal xperience.
The most important thing is that we all put to bed easily and quickly by God's grace. Show or no show.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2013
Congrats Bludville,Dis your birthstory sweet oo.
We bless God,kisses to tyour handsome prince oo.
Udoka and Prettymoi,Hope you momma's are getting set cos Bludville don hand baton over oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Sometimes the show comes bit by bit.. so u won't know, just like some people's water trickle little by little.
Sen tempest, may God grant you your hearts desire soonest.
i put to bed at 39wks+ 5 days
Everybody singing I'm strong, I'm strong, mehn i passed through fire oh! The nurses are still laughing at the grammar i was speaking. i even told them to come and do CS, that i cannot continue , i told them i will rip the oxytocin drip if they don't let me push because i was ready..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks for all the goodwill from my preggie family.
I started casting and binding from labour room. I told my husband, hmmm,this is our only child. I'm not doing this again. But i won't be joining this thread for the next 2 years abeg!
@ joyland, thank you my dear friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2013
udoka2: Thank u my people, favoredgal you eased my mind with that story.

Rukemi, so u like Prettimoi pass me abi? Why u go handover d baton to her grin I dey vex ooo.

Bigmon and prettimoi -how una dey? Am pain free now to God's glory, doc said maybe baby was laying on a nerve, d pain stopped three days ago, was even thinking baby has turned away from headdown position, but ysterday's scan showed the position is still headdown.

@all

@tobiegal
Where are thou? Ur leave starts today, pop in and greet the brethern pls

Smokey drinky long time! Hope u are good?

I did it the morning of the day i had my baby,i doubt if that works cos my 2nd was unrelenting even with constant kpekusing undecided.

I didn't try tea sha and funny enough my doctor never said anything about my baby being big till I delivered. A friend of mine was told baby was big but he weighed 3.5 at birth,sooooo....even if nah 10kg,you must push am out,nothing dey happen. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2013
udoka2:

@all

It is actually the only thing that has a little backing scientifically . Sperm has been proven to contain prostaglandins ( cytotec that is used to induce contains misoprostol which is a prostaglandin) also when a woman orgazzms, her uterus contracts and there is a release of oxytocins, all this could bring on labour. So thats the idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chestnut(f): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2013
Congrats bludeville,may his arrival be †ђξ beginning of great things in Ɣ☺ur family.
@march mummies Ђȍw una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Ooº°˚ ˚°. We aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ getting there gradually.
To all †ђξ preggies may we all av great news to share
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2013
Bludeville, congrats o! Thank God. Hoping to see u back on dis thread actively sooooon grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.