Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181087 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
This shawl tied around my waist is for a big fight. No one should hold me pls cool, Who told you we don't know our edd shocked? How many % of women give birth exactĺy on the edd? Kindly be reminded that add is plus or minus two weeks. cool

ginababy:

It's a lie oooo. U can't no fit port at all. We can neva b lyk team April dat doesn't knw their EDD n ended up in Match. Runs out b4 dey catch me.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
ginababy:

U r truly my kpekus buddy. Hav u check sex?
Yes ooo team pink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
lioha:
This shawl tied around my waist is for a big fight. No one should hold me pls cool, Who told you we don't know our edd shocked? How many % of women give birth exactĺy on the edd? Kindly be reminded that add is plus or minus two weeks. cool

Oh Sry. I meant to say LMP. D porting is 2 obvious. Pls unwrap dat shawl der is heat.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
proudmom38:

Thanks alot mama 4 ur prompt respond n d details.It sure helps..God bless u!

Ps; pls how much does it cost?

The implant was free, but the nurse asked me to pay 1500 for her services.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
kokolet007:

Yes ooo team pink

Pls dnt allow any mama 2 go dat area because we r seriously eyeing her ooo. Congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
So sorry, take heart. May his soul rest in peace.

ahnie:
I lost my DAD last night....still like a dream to me,sobs!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
ginababy:

Pls dnt allow any mama 2 go dat area because we r seriously eyeing her ooo. Congratulations.
Lol..........thanks ooo bt u have to start wetting ground oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
ahnie:
Tips on how to preserved homemade fresh tomatoes,that can stay(duration)up to a year.buy your tomatoes,dissect it,remove the seed,add freshpepe n onions,if you wish and blend/ground the tomatoes.boil the content,until no visible water,get a container i.e empty salad/ketchup bottle,fill it with the boiled tomato paste,boil up water,if you hav rice bag/or empty garri sack,put the filled bottle tomato paste in the sack and allow it boil for 20 minutes,bring it down.yu can also refrigerate the bottle paste optional.it can last up to a year,it wont spoil

Thanks for this tip
But why now, shocked shocked shocked you for don post am since when tomatoes full everywhere. Now tomatoes be like Kingsway., to buy am dey fear me.
Will give it a trial next tomatoes season.

Thanks

God will grant your landlady speedy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
kokolet007:

Lol..........thanks ooo bt u have to start wetting ground oo

Hmm dis my kpekus buddy no d carry last ooo. Oya lets hav d list.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
We are still saying the same thing. Even when you know your LMP, your edd will still be + - two weeks.

ginababy:

Oh Sry. I meant to say LMP. D porting is 2 obvious. Pls unwrap dat shawl der is heat.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
lioha:
We are still saying the same thing. Even when you know your LMP, your edd will still be + - two weeks.

Liv me ooo. I hav said d truth. Y is team May nt porting n oda teams d way u guys did. Okay u win.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
ginababy:

Hmm dis my kpekus buddy no d carry last ooo. Oya lets hav d list.
Let's start with 50liters of fuel.....make we see how capable he be!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odycute(f): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello rocking mummies!
Kindly add me to the list, still at the filling station with my kegs, once fuel reach me, I will ask for address for the needful.
##FTM##
#teamSePtEmBeR4supernaturaldelivery#

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
lilylurv:

Ehnehn, to the real matter,..... Got tested yesterday and my PCV was 30%, low abi?
#scaredface

please what can i take to boost it?

And i havent taken any malaria drugs, doc isnt prescribing it either. Please, do i need to treat malaria, if yes, what drug?
Malaria drug and blood/iron supplement, biko!

P.S i have astyfer syrup, can it take it?

Eshey ma....first 3 gidigba mamas to answer wins 50gallons of fuel eachcheesy #kikikikikii grin#
To boost ur pcv, you can increase your hematinics(blood medicines e.g Astyfer) to twice daily.
2. Add steamed ugu to most of your meals. Steam it with crayfish, tomatoes and onions.
3. Try and eat meat/fish/egg daily.
With these your pcv should come up before your edd.
Then for your malaria drug question, usually 2 doses of fansidar is given (IPT) for prevention. You are only treated if you have malaria. Mention IPT to your doctor in ur next ANC. All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello mamas, this tread moves so fast. Vigilante is real oh.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
ginababy:

We hav more dan enough of d body suits. 500litres of fuel might convince us 2 comply else we r seriously eyeing 1st n 2nd week of June.

@ ginababy, 500ltrs of fuel is nt feasible. D body suits ia gift for d baby, real gift nt e-gift. Anywhere u re, I ll send it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yea, was just panicking for nothing. Doctor checked lo's heat beat and its normal. Said baby is just relaxing.
Did mallaria test and result was +1 , so I was placed on anti-malaria drug.
Thanks mama.

enkaydewdrop:

Hey mama... Long time... U guys back from the hospital yet? How did it go? Hope everything is OK...
God be with you guys...
Much Love...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
talltosyne:
All June Mamas, my bday is june 21. 3 carter body suits for baby born on dt day.

Cc ginababy
Gbam, I love this.
I think it's cool if we give gifts to anyone who gives us birthday mate, anniversary mate, etc. It will be fun mehn grin not compulsory oooooo #justsaying#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
mompurity2:
@sugah, tanx for responding.

@ma'am ozycy, Thanx too. But did d stretch marks clear?

Not really, but it's faint now. I didn't use it religiously dou. I use it with sheabutter, I actually stopped after some months when I got tired but resumed again few days when you mentioned it wink (na 4wey I don born o).
All my oda pregnancy, I never applied anything until now so start early if you can.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rinwalex: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Good day please I went to Lasuth to register for antenatal but unfortunately I was told they are renovating the antenatal section. I was referred to Gbagada general hospital. Please can anyone tell me how okay and competent the Doctors and nurses are? Please mamas, I will appreciate your prompt reply. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello lovely Team May mamas, please here is our register, do well to become active since we are very close to our month. We need to leave good footprints for commendation and others to follow. I can't do it on my own, but with our collective efforts and contributions, we will surely be rated high. wink cheesy grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYGrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
17. Mulberry
18. Goldenruby
19. Rukemi291
20. Bumbex
21. Creamyicey2
22. Omaibaji
23. Boomz
24. Ronnie1984
25. Modupeaderonke
26. Swearest ****ported to march***
27. Shawrygal
28. 2unzy
29. Youngmum

Pls feel free to add your name incase of any omission. It wasn't intentional. I guess its the closeness of may. Oya from next week we go see who go port first.
ma'am olubankemi and her crew, how far with the seriously eyeing April gist. E don start to hook una? grin

#teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
kokolet007:

Let's start with 50liters of fuel.....make we see how capable he be!

Aaauuuhh dat natin, just inbox ur address.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
talltosyne:

@ ginababy, 500ltrs of fuel is nt feasible. D body suits ia gift for d baby, real gift nt e-gift. Anywhere u re, I ll send it.

See me see wahalla ooo. Dats our bet ooo. Dats wat is trending nw or u can check up kokolet007.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
ozycy:

Gbam, I love this.
I think it's cool if we give gifts to anyone who gives us birthday mate, anniversary mate, etc. It will be fun mehn grin not compulsory oooooo #justsaying#

It will b fun too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
maran1983:

The implant was free, but the nurse asked me to pay 1500 for her services.

Thanks ma'am. God bless u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Gaily04 and other team may mamas, una too plenty o shocked, so we don't expect anything less from team may #nodullmoment#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Countdown to May!!!!......6days to go
Mother alive, baby alive and daddy rejoicing.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
wink we will try our best not to fall your hand@ma'am ozycy. We no even plenty reach september o.

#nodullmoment

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
ginababy:

We hav more dan enough of d body suits. 500litres of fuel might convince us 2 comply else we r seriously eyeing 1st n 2nd week of June.

@ginababy...chop knuckles jare...no let person bribe u witbody suits o... Wen we all knw ao.much Dasuki share give pple.
Infact I recommend 3300 lit....or u fit manage one big tank of Original imported Fuel..no be d one wey dem mix with Kerosene oo...lol

#TeamJuneforSupernatural birth

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HD16: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Gaily04:
Hello lovely Team May mamas, please here is our register, do well to become active since we are very close to our month. We need to leave good footprints for commendation and others to follow. I can't do it on my own, but with our collective efforts and contributions, we will surely be rated high. wink cheesy grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYGrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
17. Mulberry
18. Goldenruby
19. Rukemi291
20. Bumbex
21. Creamyicey2
22. Omaibaji
23. Boomz
24. Ronnie1984
25. Modupeaderonke
26. Swearest ****ported to march***
27. Shawrygal
28. 2unzy
29. Youngmum

Pls feel free to add your name incase of any omission. It wasn't intentional. I guess its the closeness of may. Oya from next week we go see who go port first.
ma'am olubankemi and her crew, how far with the seriously eyeing April gist. E don start to hook una? grin

#teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

No worry teemie, let 1st of May reach first. You wee see how we wee scatter ground. Wey them? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Odycute:
Hello rocking mummies!
Kindly add me to the list, still at the filling station with my kegs, once fuel reach me, I will ask for address for the needful.
##FTM##
#teamSePtEmBeR4supernaturaldelivery#

Just holla at me your class captain for the fuel o. Welcome to team September4supernatural delivery.
Now officially we have 1mama for everyday of the week..so na to drop lo's back to back remain. Wasere!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
ginababy:

Ur shouting at four? I ended up chewing more dan ten. D discomfort was out of dis world. It works lyk miracle dearie. Tnx a bunch. mwuah kiss

Ah this woman... Gelusil get dosage oh... No put us for trouble oh...
Chineke!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.