Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180751 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Goodmorning mamas plsss will like to know, what are the posibilities on geting pregnant when EBF
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2016
Gud mornin great mothers..dis week will favor us all nd our home insha Allah. A big AMEN to mum orirebaby's prayer
@dunamit....very possible possibilities meanin it s possible.grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2016
Good morning mama's, una no dey sleep even by 3:am una still dey online.

@ Ahnie;; Sorry for the loss of ur dad. may God comfort ur family.

Pls mama's av been having pains in my private part as if someone forcefully had sex with me, but av not had sex for 3 weeks cos av been at school. I just got back yesterday and when hubby tried to make love to me, I was very tight down there and it was so painful. Pls can mama's help me suggest maybe a lubricant that is safe. Am anxiously waiting and thanks. The thought of making love scares me cos of the pain.

Cc: Zaynie, Chiwendum, Kaffybill, and other experiences mama's. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2016
maran1983:

I had an implant on for almost 3 years. Before the implants went in, I was tested and told that was the most suitable plan for me. I mention getting tested because I know of 2 people that were not tested, who both had adverse reactions to their implants.

After a couple of months, can't tell when precisely, my periods stopped completely. I also noticed I added 0.5kg which I could not shake off no matter what I did. This differs however, my colleague actually lost a bit of weight with her implants in. Contrary to my no bleeding, she bled almost every other week!

I loved having my implants in. No side effects or negative reactions.

Hope this helps.

Hi. Pls if you do not mind could you mention where you had the implant inserted? Am interested especially as you mentioned being tested to know if it was ideal for you. Some mamas i know who have had the implant do not have good experiences with it, am guessing it's because they were not tested prior to the insertion. TIA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Prayer monday:
In the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful. We thank u o Allah 4 d breaking of yet anoda day, thank u 4 d privilege of seeing dis day, cos we know it's not by our might bt because of ur grace upon us. We ask 4 4gveness of sin in any way we might have sinned against u. We commit dis day n week in2 ur hands, may d goodness of dis days be bestowed upon us nd d evil b distanced away 4rm us. We commit our families in2 ur hands, guide n protect us in all our endeavours dis week. Commit all d pregnant women in2 ur hands, may we all carry 2 term n deliver safely. May no evil eyes ever behold us. We seek refuge in u 4rm all evil, disappointments n all workers of inequities. Continue 2 bless n protect us. We commit all d ATC mums in2 ur hands, meet dem all @ d point of dia need. Thank u o Allah 4 answered prayers. Amin.

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2016
Amen to all the prayers, mentions, likes and advices.

Thanks twogreatnations, iomoge2, Britneystacy, cutienik, Icoral, enkaydewdrop, sugah, proudmum38, ginababy, fabmum, JUMAYIN, Zaynie, Flourish89, mitchyy Gaily04. God bless Y'all.

We are doing great, living one day at a time. trusting God. Currently at home , didn't spend a night in the hospital.

Chei, I missed the delicious Ugba I would have eaten yesterday. am still beefing the mama that said I should not eat potash.
Av been on prgstrne since week 5. Been taking shots of Clexane since this episode started.
My able Teamies. TeamNov. No need to fear. God is faithful.

God bless you all. I luv y'all

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2016
dunamit:
Goodmorning mamas plsss will like to know, what are the posibilities on geting pregnant when EBF

Very possible o, bodies r different.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2016
ginababy:

Teamie, ur almost my b'day buddy. I'm May 23 bt I dnt want to port. All I need is a birth mate so team MAY my sincere prayer is wt every1 of u. Go forth n bring does bundles of joy home in peace. Luv u guys. Mmwuuaah

Wow, we all need birthday buddy o, I'm May 22 and I already have a birthday mate in the house and both of us belong to teammay.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
GenyEbere:
I sight my birth month buddies in the womb,#teammay go and deliver safely for the Lord is with you #teamjuneeyeingmay #maymybirthmonth #Irepmay24th you can see why am eyeing may kikikikikiki. Good morning super mamas #teamjuneeyeingmay

Yipeeee my birthdaymate...MAY24th all the way... @GenyEbere

#Gemini #Sexy #JesusBabie
#teamJune..we re hot like that but am not porting to May tho...cos am okay with LO and DH sharing birthday or month
500,O00 litres for u @GenyEbere

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2016
MoskiDarl...so hapi to hear dis dear,d protection of God rest upon u and dat precious ...am expectin my bday mate frm ur team#nov23grin...luv ur team plenty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Peddylove:

Wow, we all need birthday buddy o, I'm May 22 and I already have a birthday mate in the house and both of us belong to teammay.

I envy u dearie. Sharing dsame birth month wt ur baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2016
What is your reason for taking uziza? I only know of taking it after you delivered to enable the blood in your stomach flow our, you are pregnant, your body is restless and stressful and you want to take fire in addition? Because uziza is hot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa osas4g happy you are my birthmate and teamie #team24thmay #gemini
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Christybabe, Ky-jelly is a good lubricant but not ttc friendly so I guess you can use it.
Preseed is also very good and ttc friendly.

Yes, Dunamit you can get pregnant even when EBF buh the chances are slim.

All of this JuneMamas wey no reach 10, wey just dey make noise upandan angry
Ginababy.....I see you every where....your teamies don ginger you from quiet mode bah? How is LO?

Sugah, I see you trying to corner my fuel o angry, I no dey use am play rara.....jejely drop that keg...

Cutienik, 30 litres ....for only you shocked....as small pikin, wetin you know say dem dey use fuel do? Oya take this 5 litres bee bee kiss.

Orirebaby has opened the floor, let the prayers keep falling in.

A suggestion; each Team Capt should endeavour to provide a list of her teamie mamas so that every Monday, we can pray specially for them.
The TeamCaptain should also do more than ginger, be the Pastor or Imam in your group and ginger the prayer too.
Cc:
Gaily04----- May
Enkaydewdrop/ Hajarahbadmus-------June
Mitchyy----------July
BritneyStacy--------August
Sugah--------September
Feddy27--------October
iOmoge----------November
?----------December
?-----------January

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2016
kiss
Atinuke wants to sleep.... smiley

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2016
angry@senior zaynie grin...ahhanhan....dis my senior no nice ooo..5ltrs kwa...anyways i ll tak it to avoid wastage sha nd mamas will c am humble..hian!!!
AND OUR TEAMJULY CAPTAIN IS MITCHYY angry
i want 2 suggest dat weneva we mak our comments here cn we hashtag our team inorder to knw ourselves beta..sum mamas do it..i nid to knw more of my teammates,thnkz
@christybabe...dat vjay area is alwz lik dat o..i tink it s calld roundligamentpain..i woke up dis mornin nd as i wanted to stand,i jst heard'krakrakra'..its nottin new to me o..its part of d package..God ll see us thru..get d lubricant as adviced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2016
@zaynie...pls gv us form for dis ebony bae..i get dude here ..add us to dat listgrin
Allah's blessings on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2016
cutienik:

egbawa ooooo enkaydewdrop nd her team don take ova ooooo...
Shebi I said we will disturb this place... Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2016
HD16:

Atink you too see so and we never count those who wee port from June to join us oh grin

Upon all their noise, after porting to May, June fit end up with only three people oh grin grin

No naaaaa... How can you people be this many and still want to take from us?
We sef go pray make some of ona port to June!
We have plenty space for you people...
Hehehe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2016
ozycy:

See gobe.
I think the first mama to come online and to announce birth will take the gift.

What am I still doing online by this tym of the night, oh it's morning already. What is the name of that sleeping pill sb mentioned. I think I will go and get myself piriton, I hardly sleep even when baby is seriously enjoying her sleep #sobs cry

No oh... She must buy for all four moms...
Please go easy on sleeping pills oh... Biko nne

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2016
lawvlypearl:

God help us, one baby per day + June mama wey go port. The heaviness, tiredness and baby roll no be here, reason why I'm still awake, lo plays too much. The last month is truly the longest, God will make it easy for us all.

Team June! See people seriously praying for you to port to May...
Na so ona want am?
Make we know weda na to start aluta now oh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2016
GenyEbere:
I sight my birth month buddies in the womb,#teammay go and deliver safely for the Lord is with you #teamjuneeyeingmay #maymybirthmonth #Irepmay24th you can see why am eyeing may kikikikikiki. Good morning super mamas #teamjuneeyeingmay

Chai GenyEbere, so yia one of them...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Zaynie atinuke is bae! So cute kiss kiss happy 6 months darling.
Ekene is 5 month old today una senior us if not we for apply wink

I like the idea of that group team prayer! I actually thought of making the suggestion too but you beat me to it. Just like the ATC mamas are doing we all need to commit the lives of every mama and baby/babies unto God!
I know the positive effect of the prayers offered me by mamas here when I asked for it, so I second this motion.

Happy new week house kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2016
ginababy:

Gudmrng swthrt. Guess ur nyt was smooth. I woke up dis mrng wt serious waist pain, lyk menstrual cramp. Hope I no go com port.

Sorry babes... Please try and relax, but if it's getting out of hand, I think you should go to the hospital oh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Shebi I said we will disturb this place... Hehehe...
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2016
Thanks @ Zaynie, your daughter is so pretty,

@ cutienik my teamy thanks too, and hubby is scared to make love to me, thinking that he would hurt the baby. I would try the lubricant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Peddylove:

Chai, I can't wait, I can't wait o. 3days to goooooooooo

I rep teammay for life, looking forward to giving myself a birthday mate.

Let's add EDD #justmyopinion#

Soon and very soon my dear.
Good opinion, d response matters too, u can start with urs so I can update by tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2016
@ginababy, porting is very much allowed. Our arms are wide open to receive all portees. By God's grace, we hope to give u a birthmate on 23rd and 24th for GenyEbere. Na God o, its not by our might.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetymii: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2016
whew!this thread runs faster than Usain Bolt!i bring greetings from the A.t.c. thread..@senior zaynie u know na(winks),any maama dat ports from Atc thread feel free to ask for plenty owo and fuel..(whispers,some of them av legit shell companies in panama)..,as for me,if na pounds,i dey there,euro nko,abi na dollars,i dey all,shakin riwo..minwhile,Atinuke is bae love her hair..
@ahnie,sorry about your loss,please accept my condolence...
@orirebaby thank you for the prayers..
@mumz thank u too,i always look forward to a muslimats prayer,wish our Muslim maamas at the Atc thread would offer prayers too..
@enkaydewdrops and team pantless wen Lo's start to dey pull pant throwaway as toddler make una not ask who dem resemble oh..just kidding the heat not be here...
@all waddling maamas the Lord is your strength..
@vigilante maamas una welldone....
God bless us all...

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2016
ginababy:

Gudmrng swthrt. Guess ur nyt was smooth. I woke up dis mrng wt serious waist pain, lyk menstrual cramp. Hope I no go com port.
My night was awesome! Abeg go and see ur DR fast please!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2016
@Gaily04 Abeg let's forget this EDD thing jare undecided how many women puts to bed on their exact due dates? I am totally for the group prayer. As far as I know, MAY na MAY!

Enkaydewdrop na solar power bank you dey use? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Morning Mamas, Kwana biu, eku ojo meta, kai i no come sabi d ibo one oh. i haf been on peeping mode for a few days.

Congrats to Mamas that have dowloaded.
Welcome to the new Mamas.
Happy belated birthdays to those who announced their birthdays.

@Ahnie, accept my condolences

@ Mamas wey dey complain about our almighty team May. Shebi u pple were not there last year July/Aug when Baba God opened his phone lines for free midnight calls ni? He was answering Nyafu Nyafu and He promised that May 2016 will b the month where Children of destiny will be born. June Mamas wey wan port knw wats up nau.

On behalf of my able captain Gaily04, i hope say all May Mamas don pack bag finish oh and where allowed una don drop with matron for hospital, cos the easy easy dropping no go be here oh one baby per day(Haba 31 babies plus oh cos iyabejis dey among us kuma June Mamas go must port join us).

May 2016 Mamas we are here to take charge and obey the commandment "Go into the world and multiply"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini, wayisshut and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.