Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,846 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8266051 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2016
kaffy4bill:
@zaynie, no wahala o, foodie it is goin to b wen u show face wink
@olubankemi, sent a pm
@nggie, HWA, pray God's blessing,peace,love and favour b urs and ur household alwaz

Mo ki gbogbo Ile oooo(all mamas I hail)
Day off tinz, make I tidy house small
I get naming dis morning and wedding tomao even tho no idea wat to wear to both sad

Love u all mamas kiss kiss kiss no homo
I want to come and register at LUTH for ATN
Please which day should it be.
During ttc, it just to be Tuesdays.
I haven't gone back since Bfp... embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2016
Mamas in the house, is it possible to not add so much weight when breastfeeding? A friend of mine who gave birth sometime back came visiting and she was looking so big. She's worried and wants to shed weight. Told her about my e-family and that I will ask for her (and myself too for later things). So my questions are:

1. Is it possible to keep your weight in check when breastfeeing by exercising or so?

2. Is it safe to exercise and if it is when is it safe to start? (Cos my said friend was still very trim up until 6 months after birthing).

3. What exercises can one do? Skipping, jogging,...... ?

Cc
Zaynie
kaffy4bill
BritneyStacy
cutienik
Nggie
Other mamas in the house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice03: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Hello mamas! Its been a while. I am sometimes on ghostmood coupled wit bad phone.@imoge well done ma.Congrat to every mamas dat recently delivered. Welcome to new pregie mamas dat just joined the thread we shall al carry to term.@ Adorablewifey u shall come back soon with double IJN.@moskadri it is well wit ur lo and u shall carry to term IJN.@our babies celebrating new months u shall see more years in health and wealth and ur parents will reap d fruit of dere labour.@ahnie accept my condolence baba wil rest in perfect peace IJN. To our able sabi mamas dat find time to attend to our questions God bless u real good.@cherrymum thks for d mention am fine ma and hw is lami baby? It is well wit evry one of us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Godmother:
Mamas in the house, is it possible to not add so much weight when breastfeeding? A friend of mine who gave birth sometime back came visiting and she was looking so big. She's worried and wants to shed weight. Told her about my e-family and that I will ask for her (and myself too for later things). So my questions are:

1. Is it possible to keep your weight in check when breastfeeing by exercising or so?

2. Is it safe to exercise and if it is when is it safe to start? (Cos my said friend was still very trim up until 6 months after birthing).

Cc
Zayn.ie
kaffy4bi ll
BritneySta.cy
cutien.ik
Ng.gie
Other mamas in the house

I am the wrongest person to ask this question o! Lol.....
Someborri saw me yesterday and shouted Ah! Me that was orobo before, to think that I didnt add up to 5 kg during pregnancy o!
Buh I know once I wean my baby, amma bounce back.

E be like say you no know the kain hunger wey dey hammer person after dem breastfeed, e go just be like say you never chop since last year.
Ramadan is near, I don dey fear...... cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2016
talltosyne:
Where is Cherrymum?

Hmmmmm
Cherrymum deactivated after an altercation with someone here last week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice03: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2016
In other news mamas thk God wit me, we are 13wks today. It can only be God.@sweetrie just rest well and take water well. Hav been having lower abdominal pain and sometimes waist pain since I discovered dis preg even till today. I don't knw if its bcaus of d cyst and fibroid. My doct gave me buscopan wen I complained to him at my 12th weeks appointment but I didn't use it oh, have just been managing myself.@mamas pls can a preg woman eat AWIN I don't knw d english name.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2016
@Godmother..wel for my first i did add weight cuz i was eatin almost evrytin on sight cuz my boy cn suck nd i didnt do Any exercise atall bt wen i stopped breastfeedin...i started losin weight infct my tummy ws almost bck to normAl b4 i conceived again...bt i rememba a post by senior lovinam on newmum'sthread abt dos nd donts infct i cnt forget dis statement.'buy koboko for ur mouth'cheesy by not consumin everytin u see,i wil say am jst lucky then..let me c if i cn get d post for u.brb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2016
zaynie:

Hmmmmm Cherrymum deactivated after an altercation with someone here last week.
ah av bn worried y she didnt reply to my mentions..y na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2016
cutienik:
@Godmother..wel for my first i did add weight cuz i was eatin almost evrytin on sight cuz my boy cn suck nd i didnt do Any exercise atall bt wen i stopped breastfeedin...i started losin weight infct my tummy ws almost bck to normAl b4 i conceived again...bt i rememba a post by senior lovinam on newmum'sthread abt dos nd donts infct i cnt forget dis statement.'buy koboko for ur mouth'cheesy by not consumin everytin u see,i wil say am jst lucky then..let me c if i cn get d post for u.brb.

Ok thanks. Will be expecting it smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2016
zaynie:

I am the wrongest person to ask this question o! Lol.....
Someborri saw me yesterday and shouted Ah! Me that was orobo before, to think that I didnt add up to 5 kg during pregnancy o!
Buh I know once I wean my baby, amma bounce back.

E be like say you no know the kain hunger wey dey hammer person after dem breastfeed, e go just be like say you never chop since last year.
Ramadan is near, I don dey fear...... cry

Lolz. Ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2016
iomoge2:

I want to come and register at LUTH for ATN
Please which day should it be.
During ttc, it just to be Tuesdays.
I haven't gone back since Bfp... embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

ANC is mons,tues morning as against afternoon for gynae,thurs and fris

Tuesday gynae unit runs anc for thurs morning so u can choose wic is convenient for u
Congrats once again sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Godmother:

Cc
Zaynie
kaffy4bill
BritneyStacy
cutienik
Nggie
Other mamas in the house

I've realised that to an extent the weight gain while breastfeeding is a mind over matter issue. Yes we have to eat well and perhaps considerably more during the period but many of us myself inclusive over do it. You know during maternity leave for those who work one is literally at home all day doing nothing so its easy to indulge on snacks and random meals especially when we have our mums and MILs cooking for us and telling us to eat!

This time round I'm hoping to maintain or reduce my weight while breastfeeding by incorporating moderate exercise yoga and aerobics(oyinbo women do it anyway) and then replace all them ijekuje with fruits before I will reach 130kg in the name of "I'm breastfeeding"

I'd recommend for all new mums to do same as well as eat moderate portions by using smaller bowls/plates.

Meal planning is also a good way to avoid over eating and excess weigh gain ie don't wait till you're very hungry before eating so you can control the portion you eat.

Its better one incorporates these things early as well.

Good luck to us all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2016
@Godmother
(in senior lovinam's own words).
Stay away from soda( coke, sprite,fanta etc) Meat pie( all forms of pastry ehen small chops too. Lol ). Reduce your carbohydrate intake( rice, yam, bread,sweet potato etc) Eat more protein( beans, fish, chicken) lots of vegetable. Right now I eat rice once a week. I eliminated it for months but brought it back. I heard "basmatti" rice is good for weight loss. Drinks lotssss of water. Then you need to work out! Above all discipline your mouth( buy cane to flog ur mouth and throat). Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2016
rejoice03.. av no idea wat AWIN is....sabi mAmAs pls do ansa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2016
zaynie:

Hmmmmm
Cherrymum deactivated after an altercation with someone here last week.

I tot as much, anybody with her contact? Cherrymum, incase u r using anoda moniker, pls come back, we love and cares. Regards to our dear Olamide.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2016
@ cutienik and babythug

I'm sending this page link to my friend. We both went out yesterday and most everyone we saw who hadn't seen her in a while exclaimed that she now looks like a 'mama'. One insensitive bufoon even told her she looks like his grandmom. She felt really bad. At least its good to know she can start fighting her weight even while breastfeeding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice03: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2016
@cutienik thks for d response. AWIN is one black fruit dat has black shell, d seed inside is orange colour and it has sour taste.#teamnovember4supernaturaldelivery#
Cc:zaynie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2016
rejoice03...i know it now...na our snack wen we dey small ooo...cnt say if its safe sha..sori bt i luv dat tin mehngrin
@Godmother...na so naija b..full of beef..am a size10 lady b4 bt afta marriage nd childbearin..i startd addin weight nd my family actually luvs it cuz in my area..chubby means comfortability bt technology has messed tins up now..pls am nt sayin u shuld b obese which can b risky bt i dnt see anytin bad in bein fat nd chubby..my natives fit me more now sef nd dnt forget sum women cn gv anytin to av a child n b fat...so tell ur frnd to luv herself first nd luk gud wt d new imAge bt shuld live nd eat healthy..gudluckgrin

@cherrymum...d makeup mama wt swagss nd olamide d photobomber.....I LUV U TOOO OOO i second talltosyne

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2016
amen
Gaily04:
Almighty and Most Merciful Father, we acknowledge that You are the all sufficient. We thank You for the grace to be among the living. We thank You for the gift of pregnancy and childbearing.

We commit all pregnant women into your throne of grace, using team may mothers as point of contact to all mamas here and beyond,

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYGrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
17. Mulberry
18. Goldenruby
19. Rukemi291
20. Bumbex
21. Creamyicey2
22. Omaibaji
23. Boomz
24. Ronnie1984
25. Modupeaderonke
26. Swearest ****ported to march***
27. Shawrygal
28. 2unzy

Amongst us, those that have brought forth, give them the grace to take care of their LOs. The one that lost, affliction will not rise the second time, her barn will be filled with plenty and she will testify to Your glory. For those still waddling, we will sing a new song and testify to You. We ask for Your hand in everything we do, our going out and coming in, those we come in contact with will be for good. Into Your hands we commit our deliveries. We pray for all round favour.

We also commit our ATC mamas into Your hand, only You can do it for them. Same way You did it for Sarah, Bless them with their children.

We thank You Lord for answered prayers. We bless Your Holy name in Jesus name we pray........Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2016
PresVA:
Sugah , we only have about 18 or 19 Mondays to Sept.. you hv to merge the prayers..

Meanwhile, add my name smiley smiley

You be team September since?
Now I support the idea of signing our team when we comment.

But madam Zaynie go be team Alumni embarassed . yes im finding your trouble
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2016
kaffy4bill:

ANC is mons,tues morning as against afternoon for gynae,thurs and fris

Tuesday gynae unit runs anc for thurs morning so u can choose wic is convenient for u
Congrats once again sis
Thank u so much.
I will come on Thursday morning then.
Thank u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2016
thank@madam cutienik,nurse kaffy,omojudy.
@madam Beremx , i didn't have placenta previa. placenta position is posterior right frm time. it's like the baby head shifted it since it's now facing down. i will try and repeat the scan. thank you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Rejoice, I know awin buh dont know if its safe in pregnancy.
I think moderation is key. A handful cant hurt and it will assuage the cravings. You can wait till 2nd trimester till you eat it without so much qualms.

#BringBackOurCherrymum
#WeLoveYouCherrymum
#WeMissYouCherrymum
kiss kiss kiss

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2016
sugah:

You be team September since?
Now I support the idea of signing our team when we comment.

But madam Zaynie go be[b] team Alumn[/b]i embarassed . yes im finding your trouble

See shade..... cheesy
I be TeamEverybody grin
From January to December......I no dey tire!
I ginger!!!!
I motivate!!!!
I collect dues....naira, dollars, pounds, cowries, fuel, land!!!!

No look for my trouble o!
No start another coup o!
I have friends in high places!
You think say na for play dem name me ZainabMugabe, HerRoyalSarakiness?

I get goons upandan!
They will jamm your network, ban your sim, ban your moniker, if you open another one, we go ban am again!
--------- u don dey fear bah? tongue
Ask Lioha, Talltosyne, Mspat, Ginababy.....wetin those mamas take my eye see no be for here! angry

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Yipee @13weeks.
TeamNovember crossing the line one by one.
Am joining you on Friday.
grin grin grin grin
13 weeks is d start of 2nd trimester... To me.
Kikikikikikikikik

Congratulations Rejoice03

All other team November let's come out o.
It's been long y'al commented
The MS should be going down now.

Mine is heartburn o
Even antacids is not doing it o
I was even telling hubs I think it's worm in my throat. Lol

Something dey always waka there.
Once I eat, na discomfort
Antacids try but once it subsides nd I take water it starts again.
[size=14pt]Should I take another antacids after water? Or after my prenatals? Experienced Mama's please come n touch light o. Please. I thought people have itvin 3rd trimester but mine started at 9weeks o and I have been force puking since then... cry cry cry [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Godmother:

Cc
Zaynie
kaffy4bill
BritneyStacy
cutienik
Nggie
Other mamas in the house

It's so possible ooo
Pray God help us
Am looking for ways to shed dis my own weight and big belle sef
Consoling myself with the slogan 'am a breastfeeding mama
Am so not d right person to answer
Hope I can koboko my late night feeding
Pls tell ur friend to love herself and try lose sum weight
One love alwaz

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Present twice teamie oo. Tommy is growing more than expected oo and shining like e wan burst oo. Am beginning to wonder how I will carry it's heaviness for another 12-14 weeks ooo. Thanks for checking on me.

How are you yourself?
Am good o dear,as if u read my mind on the 12 to14weeks countdown,mehn I love this ministry. E no easy at all but God will make it easy for us. It is well with us jawe.

Teamaugust#ballingandrepping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2016
kaffy4bill:

It's so possible ooo
Pray God help us
Am looking for ways to shed dis my own weight and big belle sef
Consoling myself with the slogan 'am a breastfeeding mama
Am so not d right person to answer
Hope I can koboko my late night feeding
Pls tell ur friend to love herself and try lose sum weight
One love alwaz

Lolz ok. I've sent her the link already. I'm sure she must have logged in. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2016
@ Godmother , the best way to lose weight is to watch what you eat; it's what we eat that manifest in our body.. you have to discipline yourself. .. the exercises you're talking about won't work if you go back to your junk foods, Coca Cola products et al ... Learn the act of healthy eating, that has been my secret. ..

Since I got pregnant and knowing what pregnancy could do to our body, I reduced all sorts of unhealthy foods.. can't be caught buying coke, spirit, meatpie and other flour-made snacks....eettcc. I don't eat after 8pm too and I eat highest three times a day, most times twice... if you go hungry not long after you had a meal, don't go for another food, fill your belle with water or fruits. cheesy . With this, you won't add much and can easily lose the added flesh after pregnancy...

So I will say she should first discipline herself as regards what she eats, then complement with exercise.....
it's well, she shouldn't get sad over what people say, they're irrelevant in her life. .. she should just lose the weight for herself and not cos of what people are saying...

E no easy, may God help us not to look like grandmothers after having our children grin grin grin

@cutienik , I'm fine mama, thanks for checking. .

@sugah cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2016
@nggie, happy wedding anniversary dear, may God continue to bless your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Godmother:

Cc
Zaynie
kaffy4bill
BritneyStacy
cutienik
Nggie
Other mamas in the house

grin cheesy grin grin grin... Abeg no vex say I dey laugh ooo. Me too I dey her shoes, I dey find wetin to do to reduce after oo. But first of all, she should not begin to feel inferior about herself. ...there will be a way out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutemum22: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!!
We have just concluded group 5 training and a lot of ladies on nairaland that join the training can confirmed that it was real and we will be commencing another group training on the 7th MAY,we have different packages you can choose from and for those that are interested,you can add me on whatsap or bbm for further clarification on our different packages. (08033757614,7ABFCC40).
you can also like our page on Facebook@Porschebeautyclinique..

SCRATCH ORGANIC(3000#)
Organic whitening cream.
Organic exfoiliating cream.
Egyptian cream and oil
Half cast cream. Moisturizing cream.
Hot chocolate glowing cream.
Sunscreen lotion.( SPF 50).
Sunburn lotion
Skin glowing lotion. Body butter for adult. Anti aging cream. Pink lip balm and scrub. Whitening face cream. Pimple and and cream.
Black soap for all skin. Whitening showel gel. Exfoliation
Moroccan oil. Toning oil. Half cast oil. Whitening body scrub. stretch mark oil and mask Peeling oil AM/PM cream for glowing skin. Coconut oil,lemon oil,Garlic oil,Ginger oil,Carrot oil,Avocado oil,Mango butter, The training fee is for #3000

PRO MIX(8000#)
Half cast cream
Filipino whitening cream
Moroccan whitening cream
Asian whitening cream
Snow white cream
Lightening body cream
Hot chocolate cream
Skin glow lotion
Toning milk lotion
Papaya whitening lotion
Goat milk lotion
Kids glow body butter
Pimple cream and cleanser
Stretch mark cream
Halfcast oil
Egyptian oil
Moroccan oil
Talking oil
Whitening Goat milk soap
Knuckle/feet cream
This package is 8000#

YOU CANT AFFORD TO MISS IT!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.