Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,202 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8206740 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sorry to derail a bit, pls does anyone knows how to save videos from U-TUBE? Tnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
lilylurv:

yes ma embarassed
please help me with the page number cry
same day u asked d questn...lik 5 pages bck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mummide:
Sorry to derail a bit, pls does anyone knows how to save videos from U-TUBE? Tnx

Hi.

Open the youtube link in your browser (that's is the link to whatever you want to download), and then add ss just before the youtube and and click go, this will take you straight to savefrom page and you can save.

See example below.

https://m.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=l0x4Kpy0Z88

Do you notice the ss before youtube above?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0x4Kpy0Z88

The second link is the normal link.

Note:the m before youtube shows you are downloading from a mobile phone hence if you are using desktop you won't have the m.

Do you understand?

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=LadyMessi post=45031957]Thanks everyone for your response, I appreciate, your responses have really help me. Although the experience have not been really fun, always feeling weak, tired, dizzy, lost of apatite, vomiting, heartburn, backpain restlessness. This has really changed my mood, am always scared and at times result to crying. I just pray that God will see me through. [/quote

Sorry dear, it's a phase that will pass soonest, may God see us all through. Please try rest well.]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
lilylurv ...1423

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
@Ladymessi, hippie, another teamie in the house. Welcome dear, pay your dues to madam zaynie and grab a seat. May your pregnancy be stress free.

@ Moskidarl, how are you dearie?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princeakin4u: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
[b]INFERTILITY MANAGEMENT WITH BELL PRODUCTS: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES
By Dr (Mrs) Anthonia Kusa, Private Practitioner
[/b]I have been in practice for several years, using only natural herbs to assist in the management of Infertility and many other health disorders. We have been recording good results ever since with several happy patients. I have been using BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS in addition to our other regular remedies. We have recorded increased and effective results in our management of several cases. A Couple came to the clinic in May, 2011 with record of Infertility for five (5) years. The man had low sperm count and infections. The woman had Ovarian Cyst and the blockage of the right side fallopian tube, which needed an operation. I decided to use Bell Products on them. I had met Dr Anucha, who introduced me to Bell range. The Couple were placed on Acidic stomach alkaline Balance and Intestinal Cleansing. This is to detoxify their system. Thereafter, they started on Fertalin and Stem Cell Activator in addition with Supreme
Immune Booster for the woman, with few of our other products to open up the blocked fallopian tube. After three months of treatment, we repeated the routine investigations. Semen analysis of the man showed increase from 6 million to 21 million, with good motility. For the woman, the ovarian cyst had disappeared!
Notwithstanding, we still placed them on Fertalin and other remedies for timely ovulation. After four (4) months of medications, she became pregnant. She put to bed a bouncing baby boy in June, 2012.
Also a health practitioner in Saudi Arabia had the problem of Amenorrhea without pregnancy. She has been on contraceptive pills for months and was also having ovarian cyst. We placed her on natural remedies including Bell Products; hear her testimony on the phone…….
“Thank you doctor. My menstrual circle was 35 days and has been regular, the cyst are disappearing. Thank you ma”
Another lady with fibroids who was placed on herbal remedies said also on the phone …“good evening Ma,
it shows in the scan report of today that the fibroids have reduced. The scan report in August read 10.3cm by
10.6cm before the treatment while today report reads 2.92cm by 7.89cm”
These are just few extracts from our records showing that Bell products are highly effective in Infertility and
gynaecological management

RECOMMENDATIONS
* Avoid vigorous exercises, hot tubs and saunas as they lead to changes in ovulation and reduced
sperm counts. Get ovulation kits from Bell Lifestyle to monitor your ovulation period.
* Do not take any drugs except those prescribed by your physician.
* Do not smoke and avoid being around cigarette smoke and smokers.
* Do not consume animal fats, fried foods, sugar or junk foods, balance up your PH. Use Acidic
Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables
* Regular total body detoxification
* Adequate water intake
* Avoid some ulcer medications. They may decrease sperm count and even cause impotence. Try Acid Refluxand Indigestion Tea/Acidic Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Learn stress management techniques and deal with stress that can be avoided. Try Bell Calming Chronic Stress
* Caffeine consumption may prevent some women from becoming pregnant. Drink natural caffeine free tea.
* For women bearing children in later years, try Stem Cell Activator
* Avoid overgrowth of unfriendly bacteria, candida, fungi or parasites. Most gynaecological infections resulting to Infertility are caused from Microbes that crept into the Vagina and Uterus from the Colon (Anus). Try BellColon Cleanse, Virux Viral, Bladder and Yeast Infection
* Increase the intake of wholesome foods rich in vitamins and mineral
* Increase intake of essentials fatty acids, oily fish, fish liver oil, seed nuts, pulse, beans and unrefined vegetables oils.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, inbox me or visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

agiboma:
Hi All,

I am starting this thread so we can discuss pregnancy and all the joys, anticipation, expectation and all aspects of this beautiful time in a woman's life.
At times pregnancy can be very difficult and may even become life threatening, when conditions such as pre-eclamsia,gestational diabetes, Incompetent cervix, PPROM etc.  So lets use this space to discuss all aspects of this process.

Nothing in relation to pregnancy is off limits, lets share our experience and support each other in a caring respectful way. Doctors can only give so much advice, but i know first hand peer support is equally important.

So lets start talking!

Below are a list of ladies that have included their delivery dates, lets keep them in mind by praying and meditating and sending them positive energy, I will update the list reguarly, just include the month you are due. I will also update once you confirmed you have delivered. This will allow ladies to see others that are due around the same time as themselves and perhaps you may find a pregnancy "buddy". Its not a must that you include this info to join the thread, we welcome everyone.

1.) Nkkyrules due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
2.) Amarush due March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
3.) IB due April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
4) Mogobomya August 2012
5.) Toyosi Oct 2012
6.) Strita Oct 2012
7.) Uwani Oct. 2012
8.) Igosun Jul. 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
9.) Jemmibee Oct. 2012
10.) y.me Nov 2012
11.) tessybaby April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
12.) Luvlee May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
13.) Biddiebest Jul, 2012
14.) Oknee April 2012
15.) Dudugirl April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
16.) Moran August 2012
17.) Diamondlove Oct. 2012
18.) osikhueme March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
19.) Babyme Sept. 2012
20) Sweettweet June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
21.) Imboss. Jul 2012 *******DELIVERED smiley*******
22.) Jibola Nov. 2012
23.) Efemena_xy Febuary 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
24.) Avatur Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
25.) OLUWATOSIN Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
26.) Recruitment Due August 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
29.) Jumie Jul, 2012
30.) Otossd June 2012
31.) Bolseas Dec. 2012
32.) Pamperme May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
33.) Corrall Dec. 2012
34.) Maran1983 august 2012
35.) Olapo due Nov. 2012
36.) sdara *******DELIVERED smiley*******
37.) Infogenius Aug. 2012
38.) Ibotus Oct. 2012
39.) Toyin Sept. 2012
40.) corral dec. 2012
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Twogreatnations post=45033905][/quote] Ameeeeen! O thanks so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
olubankemi:

Hi.

Open the youtube link in your browser (that's is the link to whatever you want to download), and then add ss just before the youtube and and click go, this will take you straight to savefrom page and you can save.

See example below.

https://m.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=l0x4Kpy0Z88

Do you notice the ss before youtube above?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0x4Kpy0Z88

The second link is the normal link.

Note:the m before youtube shows you are downloading from a mobile phone hence if you are using desktop you won't have the m.

Do you understand?
Thanks a bunch ma, i m trying it right away . Tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
olubankemi thanks for answering the question. i just tried it but i can't download either what i see here is watch video, shear video.

i want to be able to download straight up not to watch online.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
iomoge2:
Team November Roll call n call for prayers.
Mama's please commit us especially as we are in d delicate stage o.
None of us has crossed to 14weeks.

Please pray for us all.

Would do my part after work.

NAMES.

Adorablewifey -Till we get posting letter.
Besea
Deyoola
Ebony13
Firstymum
Godmother
Iomoge2
Jumayin
Missade
Moskidarl
Oshey01
Phummy1821
Rejoice03
Sweetrie
Twogreatnations

#TeamNovemberForSupernaturalPregnancyAndDelivery.
Pls ma'am add my name to the above list, I'm team November. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
feddy27:
Oya #TeamOctober# come out for prayers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Feddy27 - TeamOctober Captain
2. Lbotusme
3. SerendipityF
4. Gandyluv
5. Luscioustrish
6. BellaElla
7. Oyinyechika08
8. Mamajesu
9. Ojac1
10. Kwentjules
11. Marcjane
12. nwapastor
13. Chicmoniq
14. demijevu
15. blessedchick
16. Moyingirl
17. Teegali
18. Ugochiada

Father in the name of Jesus we commit every pregnant woman and our TTC sisters into yur able hands! You are the God of all flesh therefore we declare that in this group THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS IN THE NAME OF JESUS! AMEN ! We ask O'God that the pregnancy journey will be a smooth sail. We receive strength to carry on to the end. We decree NO MISCARRIAGE, NO STILL BIRTH, NO DIFFICULTY IN DELIVERY ! We shall bring forth our children in due season hale and hearty in the name of Jesus.

For everyone trusting you and asking Lord, when will it be my turn! Father give them pleasant surprises and make their joy full.

We thank you because no one in #TeamOctober# will fall by the way side. I hide everyone of us under the shadow of the Almighty. Do for us what no man can do and take all the glory!

Take you father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name we have prayed! Amen!!! smiley
Amen Amen n Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jennifer89:
olubankemi thanks for answering the question. i just tried it but i can't download either what i see here is watch video, shear video.

i want to be able to download straight up not to watch online.

Sorry about it.

Post the link of what you want to download and I will rearrange it for you. When you see the diff you will be able to try on your own later.

The above method helps you to download not to share or watch. And you can download whatever you want to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hello Mamas,

No vex o, but I am here again with my many questions...FTM tins..lol

the thing is I am not vomiting nor spitting, but my taste buds are gone, everything seems tasteless and to even drink water na problem. I have no appetite whatsoever for any meal at all. Beans and plantain used to be my best food, but right now I struggle to even swallow 2 spoons. My major concern is water, pls is there any way I can spice up water so that i can be encouraged drink it often, as I heard water intake is very important now.

I'm about 6 weeks gone and I think I am #TeamDecember (based on my calculations)

Thanks Mamas.
God bless Us all....Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Peddylove:
Hello house,

Pls aside from NAZABLOSSOM who else is using the general hospital Igando? On what days do they register pple and what are the items needed for registration plus cost.

I used there, go on tues for pre-reg n u will be given a date for reg. Total is/was #28,500(if it is vaginal delivery) but you will pay #12,500 now n d rest after delivery. You will need ur spouse to donate blood too(date will be given for that too)
Note: I didn't confirm if d bal was #16k cos I had CS
HTH

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
zaynie:

Sugah, I see you trying to corner my fuel o angry, I no dey use am play rara.....jejely drop that keg...

A suggestion; each Team Capt should endeavour to provide a list of her teamie mamas so that every Monday, we can pray specially for them.
The TeamCaptain should also do more than ginger, be the Pastor or Imam in your group and ginger the prayer too.
Cc:
Gaily04----- May
Enkaydewdrop/ Hajarahbadmus-------June
Mitchyy----------July
BritneyStacy--------August
Sugah--------September
Feddy27--------October
iOmoge----------November
?----------December
?-----------January

Mama zaynie you neva hang boot? You wan be like our African leaders wey no dey gree retire? Haba!!! You still want to dey collect dollars and fuel when you don suppose be alumni grin abeg leave my fuel for me mbok.

Good suggestion for prayer Monday. I need to read back, posts too plenty

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
sugah:

Mama zaynie you neva hang boot? You wan be like our African leaders wey no dey gree retire? Haba!!! You still want to dey collect dollars and fuel when you don suppose be alumni grin abeg leave my fuel for me mbok.

Good suggestion for prayer Monday. I need to read back, posts too plenty

#Side-eyes her....
Abi u want make I even add alumni fees to the money ni?
AbegAbegAbeg.....no start another coup....I no get strength to fight these days grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thank you.

Advise taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
enque:
Hello Mamas,
No vex o, but I am here again with my many questions...FTM tins..lol
the thing is I am not vomiting nor spitting, but my taste buds are gone, everything seems tasteless and to even drink water na problem. I have no appetite whatsoever for any meal at all. Beans and plantain used to be my best food, but right now I struggle to even swallow 2 spoons. My major concern is water, pls is there any way I can spice up water so that i can be encouraged drink it often, as I heard water intake is very important now.
I'm about 6 weeks gone and I think I am #TeamDecember (based on my calculations)
Thanks Mamas.
God bless Us all....Amen

Welcome mama .
Have you tried juicing your water with ribena, nutri c or fruits like water melon?
Or drink very cold water.....it worked for me.
You may have to change your fav dishes....pregnancy made me switch from fanta to coke and fish to meat/ turkey.
Sorry, soon this phase will pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
@feddy27 our able team captain.
Amen Amen Amen.
May God bless us all in our journey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amen and Amen in Jesus Name

feddy27:
Oya #TeamOctober# come out for prayers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Feddy27 - TeamOctober Captain
2. Lbotusme
3. SerendipityF
4. Gandyluv
5. Luscioustrish
6. BellaElla
7. Oyinyechika08
8. Mamajesu
9. Ojac1
10. Kwentjules
11. Marcjane
12. nwapastor
13. Chicmoniq
14. demijevu
15. blessedchick
16. Moyingirl
17. Teegali
18. Ugochiada

Father in the name of Jesus we commit every pregnant woman and our TTC sisters into yur able hands! You are the God of all flesh therefore we declare that in this group THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS IN THE NAME OF JESUS! AMEN ! We ask O'God that the pregnancy journey will be a smooth sail. We receive strength to carry on to the end. We decree NO MISCARRIAGE, NO STILL BIRTH, NO DIFFICULTY IN DELIVERY ! We shall bring forth our children in due season hale and hearty in the name of Jesus.

For everyone trusting you and asking Lord, when will it be my turn! Father give them pleasant surprises and make their joy full.

We thank you because no one in #TeamOctober# will fall by the way side. I hide everyone of us under the shadow of the Almighty. Do for us what no man can do and take all the glory!

Take you father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name we have prayed! Amen!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yeah I noticed very cold water works. I'll try the juicing tips and see how my system works with that.
I'm already gradually switching from fish to meat sef (to think that I used to love fish so much, now it's nt exciting to eat)
Thanks for the tips.
zaynie:

Welcome mama .
Have you tried juicing your water with ribena, nutri c or fruits like water melon?
Or drink very cold water.....it worked for me.
You may have to change your fav dishes....pregnancy made me switch from fanta to coke and fish to meat/ turkey.
Sorry, soon this phase will pass

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mummide:

Right now I'm resting my beautiful head on my desk (@ work), grin, will do as u 've said, exercising n d music thing , I'm 90% relieved by ur response , thanks alot, will sure come back for a testimony smiley
my baby was breech at 28wks too but already turned head down by 37wks n I had him d nxt day @ 37+1wks. I did d bump in d air thing a few times n d shining torch at d vjay couple of times too ( don't know if they worked though) I'd advise that u don't stress over it, baby still has enough time to turn. Pray abt it bt pls try nt to worry to avoid any complications. Wishing u safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
mitchyy:
I hope this is not derailing. I just discovered cheesy
I saw that too but ain't ready for shopping now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
@Olubankemi if I were you, I'll invite mama jejely cos you need all the positive energy and vibes ard u. Psychological balance is key post partum

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
@Olubankemi biko give mum the official invite, if she turns it down, call granma. But don't bypass her as its her duty to be there with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Olubankemi invite your mum first for peace sake! And if she declines you'd know you've done your bit. If she comes and does siddon look! Abeg gently tell her that you needed her assistance which was why you asked her to come but since she's not ready to help you that you want grandma to come! Tell her adios.

Princeakin4u when all those mamas you mentioned in that quoted post comes for you ehn? I pity you and that your kaya.

Enque try chilled water or suck on ice cubes! Sorry dear its all part of the package.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good evening Mamas.
Congrats to all Mamas that haff born.
@mama Zaynie, your daughter is too cute. Pls wht phone did you use for the pic.

Pls Mamas in the house I need advice, am 11weeks+ gone, pls wat can I do to ease this tirenessss. Also I have waist pain and lower abdominal pain. God I am soo tiredddddd. cry cry cry cc all Mamas. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
cutienik:

AND OUR TEAMJULY CAPTAIN IS MITCHYY angry
i want 2 suggest dat weneva we mak our comments here cn we hashtag our team inorder to knw ourselves beta..sum mamas do it..i nid to knw more of my teammates,thnkz

This one ure screaming my name and u come frown join, i have done the needful now. Lol. I've dropped the list already cool. And i think i agree with you. Let's always use the hashtag of our team. It makes it easier to search for our team members...

#teamjuly repping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
[b][/b]
zaynie:
Una thank you o!
Our head just dey swell, make I tie am before e burst grin cheesy
Amin to all the prayers....
Modath...thanks.....Omoba K wink, I see u o.

UmmTwins, why you want make my belle tear for laughter like this nah....this your toasting level wey carry chocolate and cinnamon...dem be bread abi na cake... cheesy cheesy
Ontop the free fuel....oya come corner make we talk.... wink

Yes! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Where this nairaland dey redirect me go sef undecided I can hardly access homepage, all I see is redirect loop. Could it be my network?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
goldenruby:
Where this nairaland dey redirect me go sef undecided I can hardly access homepage, all I see is redirect loop. Could it be my network?

Must be your network. Off your phone and on it again.

Thank you for your responses @Temmy, Goldenruby and Chiwendym. Will do as advised to fulfil all righteousness.

Gracias.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.