Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8283182 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2016
CheeryChy, I see you.....
How body? wink

Abeg! Ozycy pass me the piriton o!

Husby went to search for fuel since, I don call tire e still dey queue....na the mama dey do this kind of night vigil before o, buh she don pass am gimme now.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!! Its my wedding anniversary!

Thank u Lord for all your blessings which are too numerous for me to count.

All I ask is that we celebrate many many more years filled with God's love, peace, additions and many more.

#2yearsandstillcounting
#happyweddinganniversary
#Godcontinuetosteerthewheel
kiss grin kiss kiss

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 12:56am On Apr 26, 2016
zaynie:
kiss
Atinuke wants to sleep.... smiley

Atinuke looking cute. Happy 6 months to her. Keep shining n continue to be a source of Joy to ur family.

Pass me the form o mama atinuke make I follow apply.
grin grin grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:15am On Apr 26, 2016
nggie:

Thank u Lord for all yours blessings which are too numerous for me to count.

All I ask is that we celebrate many many more years filled with God's love, peace, additions and many more.

#2yearsandstillcounting
#happyweddinganniversary
kiss grin kiss kiss
Congratulations to you and your DH. .....You shall make those gigantic steps together! Forever always. ..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:20am On Apr 26, 2016
cutienik:

tnx oo mama..will dh dis..we so use it wt d stabilizer to check d voltage o nd na new freezer sef bt its actually d gen dat get issue..
tnx again

#teamjuly
Please, ALWAYS disconnect stabilizers from generators for the life of your appliances and even the generator itself! When on gen, plug devices directly. Except for UPS used for computers and television sets.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:24am On Apr 26, 2016
Evacroft:
This thread run pass cheetah,nawa o,able mama's how una dey?
. August mama's where una dey o,make una ginger the swagger. My able captain@britneystacey how body?.
#prettyAugustmamas#reppingbacktoback#jesusbabies#supernaturaldelivery.
Present twice teamie oo. Tommy is growing more than expected oo and shining like e wan burst oo. Am beginning to wonder how I will carry it's heaviness for another 12-14 weeks ooo. Thanks for checking on me.

How are you yourself?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 26, 2016
nggie:

#2yearsandstillcounting
#happyweddinganniversary
kiss grin kiss kiss

Congrats m'am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 26, 2016
zaynie:

Sugah, you get customer...

Only TeamSept..,....
Sugah
BabySugar
Na Grandchild sugar go remain now grin tongue
na jedijedi una dey take play so o
#JustJoking.

grin cheesy... September will be sugarlicking sugarlicious. Welcome babysugar1 happy bumping

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Team November Roll call - Updated.

Adorablewifey -Till we get posting letter.
Besea
Deyoola
Ebony13
Firstymum
Godmother
Iomoge2
Jumayin
LadyMessi
Missade
Moskidarl
Oshey01
Phummy1821
Rejoice03
Sweetrie
Twogreatnations

#TeamNovemberForSupernaturalPregnancyAndDelivery.

Welcome to our newest teamie LadyMessi.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:59am On Apr 26, 2016
November Mama's and others, let's pray using this points.
May God bless us all.

1. I will not lose this pregnancy in Jesus name.
2. Oh Lord, grant me stress-free delivery in Jesus name
3. My delivery day will not be turned to my death day
4. The baby inside me will not habour evil against me
5. Let God speak, and grant me safety delivery without much ado.
6. Is there anyone counting my days for evil, such person is paralyzed
7. I refuse pregnancy or childbirth complications in Jesus name
8. All bad dreams and negative prophecy waiting to fulfill on the day of my delivery, I cancel them today
9. Oh God, let the baby(ies) in me be in good position in my womb
10. I refuse and reject problem and difficulty on my delivery day
11. On the process of my delivery, doctors and nurses should not be confused to the exact drugs and injection given me.

In Jesus Mighty name.
Amen.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Premature vigilante tinz for me.
I know its tuesday already but its never too late to worship and give thanks to God.

P.S we would take turns to pray especially for September mamas as indicated on the list. So next Monday would be Chili89.

1. Sugah
2. Chili89
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum
8. Mummyife
9. Olaoyekemi
10. switgoodyy
11. Funmz
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube............wants to be surprised
18. Teal
19. HillyMa
20.MamaOO
21. Sexyshe
22..Jina24
23. eigmaticme
24. Oshey01
25. Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29. Haleematm
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1
32. PresVA

Heavenly father, we thank you for bringing us this far in this beautiful journey into motherhood, we thank you for continued guidance and protection through the remainder of our trimesters and safe and supernatural deliveries at our due times.

Lord we continue to pray for good health all through our pregnancies, no pregnancy complications would be our portion in Jesus name, Amen.

We dedicate our babies to you. You already know each one of them by their names. We pray that these babies would come forth to us at each appointed time and they would fulfil their destinies in Jesus name, Amen.

Father lord just as you have given us these gifts not because we are more worthy to be mothers, we pray that you would provide for us all that we would need to take care of them...Financially, spiritually, emotionally and so on. Help us to remember that these children you have given to us are Your children and we are only a vessel to help fulfil their destinies.

We remember our sisters who have recently suffered a loss of thier lo's (cheeeychy, adorablewifey). We pray that you comfort them and wipe away their tears with double blessings. Fill their wombs with so much joy that they would understand the magnitude of the love you have for them. May they come back soonest bearing good news.
May we not suffer any more loses in Jesus name, Amen.

We pray for our sisters that are still on your waiting list. We pray that they do no grow weary waiting to be called. We know and trust that each one of them have an appointed time to be called because You have said 'None shall be barren' . Lord we decree that no matter what the doctor reports say, You will fill their wombs with kids and there would be a daily bfp announcement and testimonies of your faithfulness in Jesus name, Amen.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 5:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Amen to all the prayers being said

Hello December mamas, how is it going with us all? For those of us experiencing Morning Sickness, let's remember that this too shall pass. The Lord is our strength and it is well with us all. I suggest we identify ourselves by putting Team December at the end of our write up in this thread for easier identification.

Cc

enque
Queen1
Mukhcech (dec daddy)
mamacajah
AwesomeGodiAv
SisiNini
iamfruitful04
mimibe

These are the mamas that have indicated they belong to Team Dec so far.

May we all carry to term and deliver safely, it will be easy for us.

#TeamDecemberforSupernaturalDelivery#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 6:27am On Apr 26, 2016
proudmom38:

Cuteness over dose.,Happy 3months 2u dear,
thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2016
nggie:

#2yearsandstillcounting
#happyweddinganniversary
kiss grin kiss kiss
congratulations! I wish u marriage more years of God's grace, favour and blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2016
HWA Nggie, I wish more beautiful years together spent in bliss, good health and prosperity.
Amin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2016
iomoge2:
November Mama's and others, let's pray using this points.
May God bless us all.

1. I will not lose this pregnancy in Jesus name.
2. Oh Lord, grant me stress-free delivery in Jesus name
3. My delivery day will not be turned to my death day
4. The baby inside me will not habour evil against me
5. Let God speak, and grant me safety delivery without much ado.
6. Is there anyone counting my days for evil, such person is paralyzed
7. I refuse pregnancy or childbirth complications in Jesus name
8. All bad dreams and negative prophecy waiting to fulfill on the day of my delivery, I cancel them today
9. Oh God, let the baby(ies) in me be in good position in my womb
10. I refuse and reject problem and difficulty on my delivery day
11. On the process of my delivery, doctors and nurses should not be confused to the exact drugs and injection given me.

In Jesus Mighty name.
Amen.

Amen. Prayer mode activated.

#TeamNovemberforSupernaturalDelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Sugah , we only have about 18 or 19 Mondays to Sept.. you hv to merge the prayers..

Meanwhile, add my name smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2016
good morning mothers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2016
nazablossom:
good morning mothers of nation. how are we doing. glo network is really showing me pepper. i i still have more than 10 pages to cover. @ ma'am ahnie sorry for your loss.
mamas please help me torchlight my matter o.as i ranted before concerning being booked for cs at 36wks. i went for scan on friday@37wks+1dy.(22?4/16). yesterday i took the result to doctorvto know the next step. the doctor now said that the scan is ok, i should wait for labour to come. i had to ask about their previous comment about fibroid blocking the cervix and all,he now said that my current scam didn't indicate that,that he is not sure again. he now send me to do the scan outside now at a place called ongeorge at ikotun.that he need a professional to do it now bla bla bla.
mothers,i am confused now, should i repeat the scan or just wait for nature to take its course.
NB:baby is weighing 3.5kg already,hope its not too much.
Repeating it will do you no harm. After a second scan, you can then decide which step to take.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Omojudy:

Repeating it will do you no harm. After a second scan, you can then decide which step to take.
ok ma, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2016
nggie:

#2yearsandstillcounting
#happyweddinganniversary
kiss grin kiss kiss

Congrats sis...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2016
PresVA...its bn a while how u doin ma..welcum nd happy bumpin @BritneyStacy...noted ma @nazablossom...u cAn do again..it s goin to b alryt dis tym. nggie..congrats mam
mornin mamas
#teamjuly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2016
kokolet007:

My night was awesome! Abeg go and see ur DR fast please!

I did n doc says my body is just adjusting. I'm nt porting at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2016
nazablossom:
good morning mothers of nation. how are we doing. glo network is really showing me pepper. i i still have more than 10 pages to cover. @ ma'am ahnie sorry for your loss.
mamas please help me torchlight my matter o.as i ranted before concerning being booked for cs at 36wks. i went for scan on friday@37wks+1dy.(22?4/16). yesterday i took the result to doctorvto know the next step. the doctor now said that the scan is ok, i should wait for labour to come. i had to ask about their previous comment about fibroid blocking the cervix and all,he now said that my current scam didn't indicate that,that he is not sure again. he now send me to do the scan outside now at a place called ongeorge at ikotun.that he need a professional to do it now bla bla bla.
mothers,i am confused now, should i repeat the scan or just wait for nature to take its course.

A repeat won't hurt. It will end in praise sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2016
@nggie congratulations. ...May God continually make ur home a peaceful one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babysugar1(f): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2016
The welcome party no be here o. Lol. Thankz zaynie nd al mamas.

Sugah my team mate. Wat a coincidence. Nyc meeting y'all. grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:07am On Apr 26, 2016
@zaynie, no wahala o, foodie it is goin to b wen u show face wink
@olubankemi, sent a pm
@nggie, HWA, pray God's blessing,peace,love and favour b urs and ur household alwaz

Mo ki gbogbo Ile oooo(all mamas I hail)
Day off tinz, make I tidy house small
I get naming dis morning and wedding tomao even tho no idea wat to wear to both sad

Love u all mamas kiss kiss kiss no homo

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2016
zaynie:

#Side-eyes her....
Abi u want make I even add alumni fees to the money ni?
AbegAbegAbeg.....no start another coup....I no get strength to fight these days grin

We go start dt coup again, I don born nw! No MS and my LO no dey distueb at all once he's high on 1litre BM

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2016
haryomikun:
Heard women naturally get angry so much when pregnant. is that true??
True but not applicable to everyone I guess.
Na so so trouble you go dey look for ontop sef lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2016
nazablossom:
fibroid blocking cervix and he's not sure again? that doctor is very confused. me think you had a placenta previa which has been corrected. try to do another scan and make sure you get explanation about the result.
3.5kg is ok, no cause for alarm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2016
zaynie:
CheeryChy, I see you.....
How body? wink

Abeg! Ozyc y pass me the piriton o!
I never buy o sorry ooo. You are his mother now.

[quote author=nggie post=45044571]Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!! Its my wedding anniversary!

Happy anniversary, GOD bless and keep your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Where is Cherrymum?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.