Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8203869 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oomiyale(f): 12:44pm On May 11, 2016
zaynie:
Welcome Laiiila, Jennykoko3009 and Oomiyale.
Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.
Oya quick identify your TeamCaptains o!
Like joke....like joke Team2017 don dey happen o!

Ehn ehn....wey the tomatoes? Fine, red, plumpy and stainless.....una do well... kiss

Oya Madam Oomiyale....siddon and balance!!! Comfy abi wink
yes o I Don Sidon lolz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:45pm On May 11, 2016
Aim07:
@zaynie, i love LG too, but those ones have been seeing are in the range of 70k and above.... am burgetting at most 60k. Can i get LG at that price? top or front loader, which one are using? Sorry for asking more questions.... i justget enough info before buying it. thanks
Top loader is always the best o.
My front loader LG is just useless too many load errors "LE " when washing.
Had to switch to semi -manual LG. 38k June last year.
It can wash, rinse n spin for Africa. Jeans bedsheets, blanket, curtains.... Infact it's a life saver.
The only secret is to spin after washing before rinsing. To save water.

Still trying to figure out Wat to do with the front loader.

Just step out to a shop, say game or an LG shop.
It's cheaper there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:45pm On May 11, 2016
oomiyale:
good morning mama, I'm new from ttc tread how pushing ministry. @ Zayn I Don come oooo how much is my dues
Welcome mummy handsome/princess to be.
This mama needs the golden chair
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:54pm On May 11, 2016
adebabs21:
Hi beautiful mamas..ayam team december...I will surely pay my dues..egba mi towo tese..i hope I am welcome?

Oya bring your hands...and legs....I don collect am. Wetin you go use take waka go house now? tongue
Welcome to the PreggyThread and have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.

Customers don plenty o!
Business is booming!
Stew go soon done wink

ARE YOU STILL A PEEPER? angry
PEEPING IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH O! angry
COME INSIDE AND INTRODUCE YASEF grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:55pm On May 11, 2016
Jennykoko3009:
Abeg make una no vex. I b 1st time mama,
Welcome, since January shocked chai
Endeavor to be active for this remaining days cos you be real late comer. Feel free to mingle and contribute
All the people registering now are former peepers, more peepers needed as usual.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 12:55pm On May 11, 2016
Pls where is their showroom around Ikeja or anyone closer to Ikorodu because i live in Ikorodu.....may God bless u for ur response
zaynie:

Top loader
Semi-automatic.
Wash + Rinse + Spin.
5kg load.
Got my mom's for 30k, 2 years later; 35k. Last I checked 45k or so.
Dont check online, go to their showroom gangan and check.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:58pm On May 11, 2016
Aim07:
Pls where is their showroom around Ikeja or anyone closer to Ikorodu because i live in Ikorodu.....may God bless u for ur response

Ikeja city mall Alausa,
Allen avenue Ikeja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:00pm On May 11, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Biko, you people should send some rain here naaaaa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.....More than a week now, no rain here. The sun feels someone is competing with it ooo cry cry cry

Chineke!!! No rain for your side
Where you dey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 1:02pm On May 11, 2016
Good Afternoon beautiful mamas.
Went for my first antenatal today and we thank God.

Ermm..pls is it ok to have first TT at 14wks+?

My able November captain, im out of hiding o. November mamas, I greet una o. I'm still sick some days, can't wait to be feel better. But I have a lil bump
God bless and keep us all.
#TeamNovemberForSupernaturalDelivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ugochiada: 1:02pm On May 11, 2016
Goodday to all mama's and congratulations for those that have put to bed

@ feddy27 present ma and am ok, I am purple
@ teeteek u are welcome

#Teamoctoberforsafedelivery#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:03pm On May 11, 2016
Vannywealth:
Me I'm just waking up since yesterday morning. lipsrsealed embarassed

Na lie ooh!!!
Which kain sleep be dat one!!!

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...
#FallsOffChair
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:05pm On May 11, 2016
XX01:
What a beautiful day today will be. Wore my tightest skirt so that I could have the satisfaction of saying it doesn't fit but it fit. Really easy. Started wondering if I wasn't imagining the bump.

I asked my husband again and he said he didn't want to burst my bubble but the bump could be as a result of the heavy eba I ate yesterday. Anyways, I still have a spring in my step and ready to conquer the world.

Hehehe...
Sista, I would love you to come back and share this same testimony when you're like 30ish weeks...

#SpringInYourSteps...
Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:07pm On May 11, 2016
oomiyale:
good morning mama, I'm new from ttc tread how pushing ministry. @ Zayn I Don come oooo how much is my dues
Congratulations ooooo! God has done it for you! He will do for others... Madam Zaynie collects baskets of fresh tomatoes now ooo.....
Me I dey follow collect some for small custard container sha. .
Welcome and Happy bumping. ...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:07pm On May 11, 2016
mitchyy:

Hahaha, my libido is still 50% intact o, so maybe i'll try bribing him with that special settlement as long as he does the job well. Lol

Chai mitchyy, I envy you oh...
I no even Sabi spell libido since September last year...
To even make things worse, doctor has told me "no more" till I deliver... Cos of the placenta...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:09pm On May 11, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Where you dey
Uyo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 1:11pm On May 11, 2016
ozycy:
Welcome Ada Ada, Smooth 15 weeks and delivery to you. GOD will grant that which you request.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:12pm On May 11, 2016
Aim07:

There is one on Allen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:12pm On May 11, 2016
missade:
Good Afternoon beautiful mamas.
Went for my first antenatal today and we thank God.

Ermm..pls is it ok to have first TT at 14wks+?

#TeamNovemberForSupernaturalDelivery
ABSOLUTELY YES! ! The first dose is usually given to after first trimester. ....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:13pm On May 11, 2016
Aim07:
@zaynie, i love LG too, but those ones have been seeing are in the range of 70k and above.... am burgetting at most 60k. Can i get LG at that price? top or front loader, which one are using? Sorry for asking more questions.... i justget enough info before buying it. thanks
I don't know about the ones you mentioned. I ve use LG automated front loader wash/dry for almost 4years now and I haven't called any technician to work on it for once. I ve not seen anyone within your budget. wait so people that hv used it will recommend. Buy from trusted dealers so you get warranty.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:14pm On May 11, 2016
Jennykoko3009:
Abeg make una no vex. I b 1st time mama, and i don dey peep from window since january, bt una stories don touch my heart and body,na em i say make i officially join una. Two baskets of tomatoes dey on d way, dh go drop am soon... Jus add my name for register even dou say late entry.
#Teamjuneforsafedelivery...

Let me first kiss you...
Mmmuah!
Mmmuah!!
Mmmuah!!!

We bid you a waaaaaaarm welcome, We don't mind the late entry at all...
Have a wonderful time here, and I wish you a safe and supernatural delivery...
Please bless us with your due date...

#TeamJune! Please come and welcome our newest momma oh...
Other June mamas in hiding, please come out...

#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:20pm On May 11, 2016
laiiila:
Good morning to all the lovely mama's here, so glad to be here! I'm a new mom and I started noticing stretch marks appearing on my tummy, I worry they will stay.

this post shows how good is manuka honey for the skin and collagen http://saudi-iherb..com/2016/04/burn-scars-manuka-experience.html but do you know if it's safe to rub on the skin in pregnancy?!
New mum...welcome! Which team are you o ooo? Please register with us here ooo...
Meanwhile, Honey is NOT safe for eating during pregnancy. .. so I don't think it will be safe for rubbing as the skin will likely absorb it into the blood stream too. For strectch marks, rubbing shea butter(ori) , pure coconut oil(nothing added to the oil ), bio oil (sold in supermarkets ) and Palmers Shea butter cream are things that Mamas here confirm is helping them.....try any of these you can easily lay hands on . Just rub on ur bump....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:22pm On May 11, 2016
ginababy:

Enkaydewdrop, where at thou? Abi labour don catch u? Com n register our newbie oooo.

No be only labor... I don even born sef...
Kikikikikikiki....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:24pm On May 11, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Where you dey
Rain Ke, when was that? shocked
Na una wey dey river state dey enjoy rain and better weather
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:25pm On May 11, 2016
GenyEbere:
Hehehehe e don tey when I come here o congrats and welcome to the newbies,#teamjune how we dey enkaydewdrop my able captain present,to all teamjune oya make una share my gift

Nna na wa ooooooh....
See fresh, red, tomatoes...
GenyEbere just dey do us longer longer... Lol...

Nne, Biko, no dey run from us na... Be coming out more often...
Mmmuah!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:27pm On May 11, 2016
adebabs21:
Hi beautiful mamas..ayam team december...I will surely pay my dues..egba mi towo tese..i hope I am welcome?
Nne, you are more than welcomed. ...just find your team mates....Stress free pregnancy! !!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:28pm On May 11, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Uyo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ahnahn Ndo...
But hope there's light sha, so you fit on fan small...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:30pm On May 11, 2016
ozycy:
Rain Ke, when was that? shocked Na una wey dey river state dey enjoy rain and better weather
Mama, it rained heavily here yesterday morning oh... Na lagos I dey...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:31pm On May 11, 2016
XX01:
Hello team November mamas. I finally have a tiny bump. I have called everyone to come and see whether my tummy is really out.

I'm so excited! Finally on.
I was once like you ....looking for bump cheesy cheesy cheesy Am 27weeks now and the load is heavy already. . Calm down, the bump dey come for road
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 1:32pm On May 11, 2016
Aim07:
Good morning my e-mamas, pls i want to buy washing machine and i need you to recommend which product to buy between Qasa and Heair thermocool. Is any mama using any of this product? What is ur review about it? Thanks..........#waitingforresponse#

I will recommend thermocool because I have been using it for three years now and so far so good it has been very good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 1:32pm On May 11, 2016
BritneyStacy:

ABSOLUTELY YES! ! The first dose is usually given to after first trimester. ....

Thank you mama, I actually thought it was too early, maybe cos I dey fear injection. But it didn't hurt at all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:35pm On May 11, 2016
iomoge2:

Top loader is always the best o.
My front loader LG is just useless too many load errors "LE " when washing.
Is it LE or IE ? If it's IE, check the water valve to be sure the machine is getting enough water. You can also read the manual and know the reason for the error and correct it. I didn't know there are ones within the range of 30k, cos lie lie these LG shops in Abj no dey carry those ones ooo, they don't want to waste their shop space or let me say I haven't seen.
Na fridge I wan buy but the prices I saw eh shocked
High dollar ish I jeje respect myself commot. I dey wait make dollar fall b4 going back.
This is not a good time for buying electronic cos the prices are now double
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:36pm On May 11, 2016
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Team June! How are you mamas doing? E don tey small wey I see una oh...

Oya, if you hear your name, waddle out and za'm present...

Okeoghene4real
JoyChioma19
Hajarahbadmus
GenyEbere
Cassieluv
Osas4G
Ginababy
Kokolet007
Melly245
Lilylurv
Brownsmoothie
Enkaydewdrop
***Amhappy
***Cutie999
***Jennykoko3009

How are y'all doing? Don't worry, 7ish weeks, and we're handing the baton over to team July by the grace of God...

Kisses to y'all...

#20DaysToJune
#Who'sCountingAlong
#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.