Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8241806 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 7:22pm On May 11, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

My sister, no mind me oh... Just been going through a lot of stuff... But I'm much better now...
How your end now? How u holding up?

#Hugz&Kisses

Just hold on to God...He is more than aable..Faith works ok
Am fine oo... I dey push am small small..I no fit complain

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:22pm On May 11, 2016
Boomz:

Hmmmm....same here ohhh! My able captain.
@39weeks and 5days no labour show yet..me just getting worried and anxiety wan kee me too. I reallY need help on wat to do to induce labour naturally oh...Can't wait to cuddle my LO.

Pineapple, mango, dates, kpekus, exercise

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:24pm On May 11, 2016
Gaily04:
All this roll calls u pple are sharing. Daris God o, una wan occupy the whole Team May space abi. Infact, right now my pepper body too much.

Hahahaha. We are preparing ourselves too for offloading now cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 7:26pm On May 11, 2016
maureensylvia:

north based mama like me KANO to be precise, tomato cost oooo tomato wey we dey buy 1 big custard for 200 -250 now 5 seeds just 5 seeds is #100 can u imagine? apart from that foodstuffs are cheap here

if I c dat one here for Ph, I go rejoice o... bought d big custard for #3500 @ slaughter mkt on monday. it is well!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:26pm On May 11, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Are u or hubby on d big side? Did ur mum hv big babies? Hv u done a fasting blood glucose test?

Me and my hubby arent on d big side bt my mum do hav big babies and i havent done d fasting blood glucose text. Is dat y my lo is big?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 7:27pm On May 11, 2016
mitchyy:
Mamas, pls how do you manage to shave your down below and avoid cutting yourself? I can't see anything down there at all and the hairs are about to form weavon *covers face*
na dh dey help me o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 7:31pm On May 11, 2016
JUMAYIN:
Beautiful mamas o,I want to hook up, any ijebuode mamas hereclick on like if yes.
send me a pm ....ijebuode mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2016
Sorry for bringing my wahala here again but i need advice before i take the wrong step. Here's the situation:

We live in a compound with just the landlord. We are very very close to them and we're like a family. They can eat in our house, we can eat in theirs. They have two kids, boys under the age of 3. The kids love playing with us a lot and sometimes they come over to our flat to watch cartoons becos of the kind of trust we have for ourselves.
But the problem is, the kids are unruly and stubborn. Once they step into our parlour, dey'll carry remote control and throw on the floor, carry my laptop and start pressing, pick anything they see, open the shelf and try to open my pregnacare, scatter biscuit all over the chair, climb chair and try to bring down our wedding photo frame.
Honestly, i'm not exagerrating but they can do all these under 15mins.
Their mum does not joke with her kids which is understandable and she hardly spanks them when they misbehave. She doesnt tolerate anybody disciplining them too so all i can do is shout for them to stop but they wont listen. If i drag them away to sit down, they'll start crying loudly as if i beat them and the mum might assume i did.
There was a day a mechanic came to our compound to work and he plugged his phone at our verandah. One of them picked up the phone and dipped it inside bucket of water. The mum just came and carried the boy inside. She didnt even bother asking the mechanic if the phone is still working. Unfortunately, the phone got damaged and he had to buy a new one.
My ish now is, the kids are stressing me. I don't have energy for all this. If they were my kids, i know how discipline them. Sometimes i lock up my house and pretend to be sleeping but she'll knock and tell me the kids are crying to come stay with me. Most times, i use pillow to block my tummy becos they will want to hit it.
I just don't know how to handle this without making her feel offended or putting a strain in our relationship.
She loves her kids to a fault which is understandable but she doesnt take me serious when i complain about them misbehaving. She'll just laugh it off and playfully tell the kids to not disturb me again.
I don tire!

Pls mamas who have kids and others who are experienced, i need your advice. Please!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice03: 7:44pm On May 11, 2016
@zimunachimdi thks for dat price tag on d list but dis price I doubt if it is obtainable in Abuja. The Hanger I priced around here is about 7k/9k. Mama zaynie thks for d list also. Abuja tins are expensive oh. I may end up sending one of my SIL in Lagos and she wil send to us.
@ginababy pls how did u buy dis ur diaper bcaus am planning to buy for like 6month suppply bcaus no one to dash me sometin around here I don't realy knw pple in here. So I realy have to buy all I need myself. TIA.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 7:46pm On May 11, 2016
^^^^^ , mitchyy .... if you can manage till July, good... after then you can using your new born as excuse cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:51pm On May 11, 2016
to those mothers that are worried cos they have not dilated, worry not all u know is at all at all u must put to bed this month remember u have a grace of two weeks after. my cervix didn't dilate at 42weeks I was worried as u were, mamas here can attest to that, to God b d Glory I gave birth on 43rd week without induction nor epidural but I pray urs won't reach like that

@Mitchy I think a dialogue with their mum can be of help

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teal: 8:02pm On May 11, 2016
Ada243:

hello fellow mama team August, I hear Federal staff hospital Jabi is one of the best, im planing on registering there by next month. asokoro district, wuse district hospital too. they have good equilments

I use Federal Staff Jabi. Yes there services is really good. Been enjoying it do far.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 11, 2016
missade:
Good Afternoon beautiful mamas.
Went for my first antenatal today and we thank God.

Ermm..pls is it ok to have first TT at 14wks+?

My able November captain, im out of hiding o. November mamas, I greet una o. I'm still sick some days, can't wait to be feel better. But I have a lil bump
God bless and keep us all.
#TeamNovemberForSupernaturalDelivery
Welcome. I took my first at 11weeks and the second at 15wks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teal: 8:05pm On May 11, 2016
Ada243:

hello fellow mama team August, I hear Federal staff hospital Jabi is one of the best, im planing on registering there by next month. asokoro district, wuse district hospital too. they have good equilments

I use Federal Staff Jabi. Yes there services is really good. Been enjoying it so far.
#TeamSeptemberForSupernaturalDelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:07pm On May 11, 2016
PresVA:
^^^^^ , mitchyy .... if you can manage till July, good... after then you can using your new born as excuse cheesy

What if they still come in and disturb my baby? If i pursue them, won't the mum feel i dont want her kids near my baby? Because she's already promising them that i will soon born baby for them to carry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:09pm On May 11, 2016
maureensylvia:

@Mitchy I think a dialogue with their mum can be of help

I'm just feeling she won't understand because she allows them to be unruly in their own house too and she sees it as normal. I dont know if i should just be forming ill all the time so they'll let me be.
I'm beginning to have headache just thinking about the issue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 8:12pm On May 11, 2016
You are welcome@evamum and rejoice03. Baby things really dey cost.

I have said bye bye to fresh tomatoes for now. Cooked my ofe akwu (bought the akwu 100 and nearly have a full pot grin )today and we are so enjoying it.
Mama that bought 750 for those few pieces,u get liver oooo. The one dh bought for 300 vex me for two days. It is well sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:17pm On May 11, 2016
zaynie:

Kindly edit my email out of the quoted post
I just did.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 8:18pm On May 11, 2016
@mitchy what I suggest you do is lock yourself up in the house.. lock up in a way that no one will know you are home. And when they come knocking don't respond..i can really understand how you feel.. the day you feel like them being around, allow them and when they start being naughty, send them home. Your excuse should be you have been busy all day and you really need to rest and you will call them when you wake up..shikena..let the mom stay with her over pampered kids..
You just have to be nice about it.. if it means buying lots of junk you know they will like and give them as parting gift till you need them again, get them..
Toddlers can be such a handful and sometimes need to be spanked..they will be more mischievous when they know they can get away with anything and everything with you..who get time..
You just need to find away around it nicely..
My one cent..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:19pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:32pm On May 11, 2016
@ mitchyy.......i also hv a neighbour then where i ws staying b4 n she happen to be the one am close to in d flat.she loves her son to a fault n hardly spank him.dis guy spoil tins in der house n she sees it as normal. There ws also my other neighbour sons they are twin,wen they are scattering the house n i tell dem come back n sit they obey but this very one seems nt to unstd simple correction. I jejely stop allowing him in n only allow the twins because i n d mom wer so close i had to do it in a way to keep our friendship.

My dear i unstd ut situation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:39pm On May 11, 2016
missmalachi:
@ mitchyy.......i also hv a neighbour then where i ws staying b4 n she happen to be the one am close to in d flat.she loves her son to a fault n hardly spank him.dis guy spoil tins in der house n she sees it as normal. There ws also my other neighbour sons they are twin,wen they are scattering the house n i tell dem come back n sit they obey but this very one seems nt to unstd simple correction. I jejely stop allowing him in n only allow the twins because i n d mom wer so close i had to do it in a way to keep our friendship.

My dear i unstd ut situation

Pls let me know how you manage to stop the child from entering your house so i can apply the same tactic pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:42pm On May 11, 2016
Iffffffy:

Oh my!!! cry cry cry
So sorry dear. You alone know how the shoe pinches and you obviously made this decision as your last resort. We'll keep you in our prayers and if you're still preggie, please do nothing that will increase your bp.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:42pm On May 11, 2016
Iffffffy:
My e-family, I'm sad, depressed lonelY and anything u can think of. But I'm sure I made d right decision. I just walked out of my marriage.
Ha.........hope all is well?so sorry abt that......God will surely order ur step
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:45pm On May 11, 2016
mitchyy:

Pls let me know how you manage to stop the child from entering your house so i can apply the same tactic pls
When ever he knocks i open n tell him n d mum that i really need to rest n dat i need time alone
Sometime i allow him in n after few min i tak him back to hs house that i dont hv strength to run around with is play cos i ws pregnant then.
When i put to bed it ws so easy so i use baby as excuse n now we hv moved out of there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 8:47pm On May 11, 2016
ebony13:
Congrats ladymessi I dey feel you jare.

Welcome princesskf.

My last 2 scans have given me October o, feddy27 whatyasay? You want this twin mama?

Teamnovember for sexy swift delivery!
I hope I don't vomit till delivery because it has refused to stop.

Captain iomoge2 team purple, team pink (for hubby), team rainbow (for me)

Welcome new mamas. Enjoy your stay
Thanks so much teamie. As for the vomiting, it will surely stop one day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:54pm On May 11, 2016
missmalachi:

When ever he knocks i open n tell him n d mum that i really need to rest n dat i need time alone
Sometime i allow him in n after few min i tak him back to hs house that i dont hv strength to run around with is play cos i ws pregnant then.
When i put to bed it ws so easy so i use baby as excuse n now we hv moved out of there.

Thanks dear. Will try this next time they come around. Thanks for the suggestion. Whew!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:55pm On May 11, 2016
mitchyy:

Oh my!!! cry cry cry
So sorry dear. You alone know how the shoe pinches and you obviously made this decision as your last resort. We'll keep you in our prayers and if you're still preggie, please do nothing that will increase your bp.
thanks.... My LO is almost 7months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:58pm On May 11, 2016
missmalachi:

Ha.........hope all is well?so sorry abt that......God will surely order ur step
amen, thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 9:06pm On May 11, 2016
mitchyy I can understand wat ur going thru. My neighbours kids that only come in once in a while, make my BP rise! So can imagine havn to handle them especially while preggy with the xtras..Sorry ohh..

I guess the sweets trick myt work as hajarahbadmus said!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 9:08pm On May 11, 2016
iomoge2:
001. Adorablewifey -Till we get posting letter.
002. Besea
003. Deyoola
004. Ebony13 - PURPLE
005. Firstymum
006. Godmother
007. Iomoge2 - PURPLE
008. Jumayin - PURPLE
009. Jummy004
010. LadyMessi - PURPLE
011. Missade -PURPLE
012. Moskidarl
013. Oshey01
014. Phummy1821-PURPLE
015. PrincessKF PURPLE
016. Princesskiki
017. Rejoice03 PURPLE
018. Sweetrie
019. Twogreatnations -PURPLE
020. XX01 ORANGE

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancy And Delivery.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Besea kiss, Deyoola kiss, Firstymum kiss, Godmother kiss, Jummy004 kiss, Moskidarl kiss, Oshey01 kiss, Princesskiki kiss, Sweetrie kiss
Come and give us update o.
See as team PURPLE just dey jam body for this our team. Team Purple oti takeover lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 9:12pm On May 11, 2016
mitchyy:

Pineapple, mango, dates, kpekus, exercise
Sabi mamas abegi waitin be this date fruit where almost every body they talk about? Make una help me torchlight am abegii

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.