Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146225 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:39pm On May 14, 2016
zimunachimdi:

I just checked now,there is no message in my inbox. You now send to me o nne

Blessedmum and beyedew,thanks sisters. I didnt vex,was just emotional and starting crying. Dont know why I am like that sha.

Thanks to the sister that sent it before though i didnt get it cos my box is empty.
My email is zimunachimdi@yahoo.com.

I've forwarded it to you now. If you scroll down the mail you'll see the part where it was sent to you. Don't worry dear, we are all here for each other smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:39pm On May 14, 2016
tobiaboG:
Please mamas, doctors and nurses help me answer this: I was asked to do a scan a week after my miscarriage which I did on Wed but could not see a doctor because of strike. I went to a private hospital & was told that the miscarriage was complete but my IUCD is still in place in the uterus & was referred back to the teaching hospital for removal. Now the bleeding which stopped on Tuesday has started yesterday what should I do. Thanks
Did u carry out an evacuation or is it a natural MC? I ll suggest you go for scan first to confirm if there's retained product of conception then u can now knw d necessary steps to take.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 5:39pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=zimunachimdi post=45619410] thanks for quoting them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 5:46pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Blessedmum post=45619666]
Natural MC & Drugs were inserted through my VG for retained products to come out, a scan was done on Wed & it showed there was no retained products
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:46pm On May 14, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Hello mamas,e get as e be ooo.
I have begged twice for the supernatural birth book to be sent to my mail,but no show ooo.I didnt cc anyone cos i dont know the particular mamas that have it.
Well,it is all good. The feeling of not being answered is what i dont wish anyone.
Lovely evening all.

cc: Rofemiguwa ( I just luff disturbing you tongue).
Iomoge2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peterian: 5:49pm On May 14, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Hello mamas,e get as e be ooo.
I have begged twice for the supernatural birth book to be sent to my mail,but no show ooo.I didnt cc anyone cos i dont know the particular mamas that have it.
Well,it is all good. The feeling of not being answered is what i dont wish anyone.
Lovely evening all.
drop ur email ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:56pm On May 14, 2016
tobiaboG:
Please mamas, doctors and nurses help me answer this: I was asked to do a scan a week after my miscarriage which I did on Wed but could not see a doctor because of strike. I went to a private hospital & was told that the miscarriage was complete but my IUCD is still in place in the uterus & was referred back to the teaching hospital for removal. Now the bleeding which stopped on Tuesday has started yesterday what should I do. Thanks

Sorry about the MC dear. Did the scan confirm what they told you at the private hospital? Since ure still bleeding, i think you should see an ob/gyn. Most of these doctors in govt hospitals have their own private hospitals. If you know any of them, you can visit their hospitals. Let us know your location first of all so mamas can make proper recommendation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 5:57pm On May 14, 2016
pls my people let us all frown at domestic violence. its better to stay divorced and alive to care and watch our kids turn out well. let's all forget stigma or what will people say. our life is more precious than allowing one man cut it short and our children now become omo olomo, God forbid. Talk more of a pregnant woman been hit and we still 'think' stigma.

Yes we women need to watch our words and actions towards our husbands and also give them the respect they deserve as our head.
All homes need prayers to keep been together.

Above all may all homes facing one challenge or the other receive calm from above. May every challenge we face today become a thing of the past. For every woman out there passing thru emotional pains, God will take such pains off and u will find joy again.
And may we live to eat the fruits of our labour and no one will take our place on the day of joy of our children. Awon omo wa Oni de omo olomo o.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 6:03pm On May 14, 2016
Dancing 'Ogadigide' by psquare.
Mamas here rock! I don get am plenty plenty.

Mitchyy,i ve seen it,thanks alot but surprisely i didnt see any send previously. Mamas that sent it to me thanks alot.@zaynie,peterian,mummyife,thanks thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 6:09pm On May 14, 2016
Omowumigan Oluwa ma nu omije yin nu and he will embarrass you with children. Just keep ur faith and God will grant ur heart desires

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:19pm On May 14, 2016
sexymum1:
Tanks for ur care my able captain @mitchyy, ok oh,always peeping embarassed, n always lazy to type plus dis 3rd trimester is so tiring bt it will surely end in praise, congrat to those that v birthed their los,may God be wit dem all and to all preggers it will surely end in praise.

Term sexy july kiss
Termsexyborning grin kiss

Sorry dear. We are getting there. Try and rest as much as you can in preparation for the d-day. Good to know you're fine. *hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:22pm On May 14, 2016
mitchyy:

I never said she shouldn't try God dear. That is not the point i countered. No marriage can survive without God. What i'm on about is, in this era of news of women being beaten to death by their husbands, i can never support putting my life or the life of my baby at risk all in the name of marriage. Neither will i encourage my fellow woman to stay in a violent marriage because one yeye stigma. Its entirely left for them to decide.
Life is precious and nothing(no matter how sharp the woman's mouth is) gives a man the right to raise his hands on his wife he was given by God to protect and care for. And women shouldn't be made to feel they are always at fault for a man's violence.
When my mum finally left my dad, she didn't relent in prayers or her service to God. My dad even married another woman and yes people talked and yabbed my mum. But after a year, he regained his senses and today they are back together and the beating has stopped totally. Every mallam and e kettle sha because i understand we all grew up and learnt differently

It's okay my dear. Ideology differs. Make dis convo on my side end ooo. Kisses darling.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:24pm On May 14, 2016
Rhukie:
@ginababy, I pray your hubby remains the way he is but please never advice someone to stay married to a violent man bacause on stigmatization. no one cares about you even the society that will stigmatize you dont care. My sister almost went blind last year due to DV and that was when her brain went to factory setting now she is doing fine and horseband is now begging her to come back but that was after he received 2 thunderous slap from my father because he insulted my mom. Divorce is something I dont wish for my enemy but i will choose it over and over again to staying with a violent man.

@Nwapastor, please seek professional help from a certified counselor and not religious authority. it is well with your household.

@omowunmigan Allah is Arrazaq he will provide for you what you need, want and wish for in multi fold.

congratulations to all May mamas wey don born. may they be a source of joy and pride.

My dear, we dey God hands. My we end dis convo n kip our friendship. Kisses/hugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:40pm On May 14, 2016
The issue of domestic violence goes beyond the husband killing the wife.some women are in jail today just because the only time they choose to react to there husband's violence led to his death. Court will not say he has been the one beating u all this while oooooo.

To those that says the woman should watch what they say that provoke the man into beating them,my question is that if there female boss provoke them in office do they beat her?if u can tak all d bullshit ur female boss does or any other married woman so why cant u tak that of ur wife.
May the almight God just help us in this our marriage journey

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:41pm On May 14, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Dancing 'Ogadigide' by psquare.
Mamas here rock! I don get am plenty plenty.

Mitchyy,i ve seen it,thanks alot but surprisely i didnt see any send previously. Mamas that sent it to me thanks alot.@zaynie,peterian,mummyife,thanks thanks.

Nor dance fall for ground o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:47pm On May 14, 2016
cutienik:
enkaydewdrop...shey u go carry babycot too..not too much load na..u must carry o...cheesy

it seems na all vjays dey suffer now oo...mamas e pele o..na so mine dey do me too o...d set of babies for dis year na lawyer go plenty among demgrin

LOL... No be me oh...
No be ginababy wan carry baby bath go hospital?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:48pm On May 14, 2016
mitchyy:

I've forwarded it to you now. If you scroll down the mail you'll see the part where it was sent to you. Don't worry dear, we are all here for each other smiley

Dear Sis, pls kindly forward the supernatural birth book to me too. Email is jokeheart@yahoo. com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:53pm On May 14, 2016
mitchyy:

Mexican, korean, japanese, philippine, i'm not a huge fan of any o. I'm a big Hollywood and Animation fan. Remember Hansel and Gretel? Remember Hans in the cartoon Frozen? That's where my inspiration for the name Hansel is from wink

Yeeeeeeah!!!
#TeamHollywoodAndAnimations...

Hi 5 Mama!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:57pm On May 14, 2016
Twogreatnations:

Dear Sis, pls kindly forward the supernatural birth book to me too. Email is jokeheart@yahoo. com. Thanks in advance.

Sure! Just sent it. Check your inbox
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:59pm On May 14, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

LOL... No be me oh...
No be ginababy wan carry baby bath go hospital?

cutienik, wt ur bad mouth. Na my matrimonial bed I go carry go hahahahahaha. If u knw ask u no go sabi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:01pm On May 14, 2016
raptor2:

@ Mitchy. ...My sweet captain. I no fit hide ooooo. The kind sleep this days no get part two. How are you doing ?
Did you ask mum abt the flask.
Team JULY with swag

Just seeing this post. Sorry i missed it. Abeg sleep well well o. Vigilante is real.
I've asked my mum about the Vigorous GINT flask and she said she bought it N5000 at Onitsha from her wholesale customers but regular shops sell it between N5500 and N6000.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 7:03pm On May 14, 2016
mitchyy plz send the book to me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:05pm On May 14, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yeeeeeeah!!!
#TeamHollywoodAndAnimations...

Hi 5 Mama!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:06pm On May 14, 2016
Jennifer89:
mitchyy plz send the book to me.

Your email address dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:08pm On May 14, 2016
Eminya:
Stigma of being divorced? I read on front page yesterday how a man beat his wife to death because of a stewwwpid girlfriend. If he loves her so much he should have divorced his wife and gone with his evil babe. Who will now breastfeed the baby she was nursing? Those that really believe in "for better for worst till death do us part" should actually have it in mind that that death may be MURDER.
I CAN'T STAY MARRIED TO A MAN THAT MAY BEAT ME TO DEATH and MARRY ANOTHER WOMAN TO TRAIN MY CHILDREN.

N who z to say dat d woman won't kill my children 4me Biko lyf 1st mbok.. I must train my children ooo in Jesus name, Amen. no woman wil help me bear d rightful name "mommy", I merited it..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 7:13pm On May 14, 2016
iomoge2:

Please which one of the spray was given to you?
The one feddy27 or ginababy posted?

This is because the one ginababy posted is not advisable on bruised skin. It's like pepper spray n adviced to be used on joints n tendons pain.
I don't think it can be used in d vjay area.
It's very pepperish and I guess this is what the man has been saying.

Please clarify which of the two so mamas won't be confused.

Pregnancy brain n hormones can make us do funny things, before we go n put pepper spray in our vjay

Lol. tongue embarassed cry

The blue spray. I think it's actually for after birth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 7:17pm On May 14, 2016
mitchyy:

Just seeing this post. Sorry i missed it. Abeg sleep well well o. Vigilante is real.
I've asked my mum about the Vigorous GINT flask and she said she bought it N5000 at Onitsha from her wholesale customers but regular shops sell it between N5500 and N6000.
CHANGE is real. i bought GINT 3,500 with my first daughter in 2014. a very nice product, im still gonna use it for this coming baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 7:24pm On May 14, 2016
On a lighter note mitchyy......how many Nigerian hospitals would allow you try other delivery methods asides lying down.....i read about it too and when I talked to my dr about it,he just laughed it off. Omowunmigan....it is well with u. pls take Dr's advice,in as much i'm a faith person,Dr's advice should not be joked with to avoid infection. Continuing cyclogest ll keep your uterus closed. Cyclogest has been known to keep uterus closed even when a pregnancy is not progressing. Google it. May God teachh u dway to go.my prayers are with u. Evening mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:28pm On May 14, 2016
Ada243:

CHANGE is real. i bought GINT 3,500 with my first daughter in 2014. a very nice product, im still gonna use it for this coming baby.
I bought d same flask for 3000 in 2013. So between 2013 and 2016, the price has doubled. May God help us in this country
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:31pm On May 14, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
On a lighter note mitchyy......how many Nigerian hospitals would allow you try other delivery methods asides lying down.....i read about it too and when I talked to my dr about it,he just laughed it off.

Lol. My dear, as long as the delivery position has no side effect, my doc must allow me o. If e like make e laff, i nor send. Everybody must not go thru terrible pains in labor now. I dey do my research now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 7:36pm On May 14, 2016
mitchyy:

Sure! Just sent it. Check your inbox

Plenty hugs, thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 7:39pm On May 14, 2016
Kikikiki. I wee tell pristine for u. Okay zimu just send me a mail cynthuwa_23@yahoo.com.
I wee send it.
No vex.
quote author=zaynie post=45619879]

cc: Rofemiguwa ( I just luff disturbing you tongue).
Iomoge2[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.