Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196213 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:15pm On May 14, 2016
Malizzy, Malizzy....shey you want to pull aPintoxx2.0 on us ni?
My answer was same with baby thug, raw pap.
Has the purging gone now?
No vex you hear..... kiss

Aunty Lovinam! MostSnrElderMama! How is the brood?

DontEnableWifeBeaters.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:20pm On May 14, 2016
Elhayjay:
Good evening.please,I need someone to answer my question now cos am too curious to know what's hapenning.my baby who is 31 weeks in the womb have been kicking my wife from morning till this very moment non stop.this is to 10pm.hope there is no alarm and why is the baby doing that please?that's the complaint my wife have for me just now.

Has mommy been sipping some juice or soft drinks wink
Chocolate maybe...or some good high vibe music.
Maybe mommy is excited about something and baby is too.
I dont think there is any harm in an overactive baby. When they dont feel good, they slow down not gear up.
A nice slow music or you talking to him can slow him down ( dont get your hopes up tho).

Enjoy your package joor wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:27pm On May 14, 2016
sweetrie:
The strike ended on Friday. Work resumes Monday. It was just a three days warning strike.
Thanks for d good news.
Cc: tobiaboG

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 10:35pm On May 14, 2016
Goodevening sabi mamas....

Mitchy or any mama dat has d supernatural birth book should pls forward to my email...

bukkiejay@gmail.com

tanx in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:47pm On May 14, 2016
Good evening mamas, please anyone with the supernatural birth book should also send to my email, francesoteofe@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 10:58pm On May 14, 2016
Good evening mama's, pls anyone with the supernatural childbirth book should please send to me. .com. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:02pm On May 14, 2016
U
ekeminiabasi:
On a lighter note mitchyy......how many Nigerian hospitals would allow you try other delivery methods asides lying down.....i read about it too and when I talked to my dr about it,he just laughed it off.
The nurses will be like "madam lie down on that bed well" Lol. That lying down na real punishment cos your back and bum will be on fire.
During my last delivery, I sat down throughout till after pushing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:08pm On May 14, 2016
mamas pls o.. As the supernatural child birth book is been mailed lemme not be left out, a copy to my mail too will do. It ,,,.@.com. TIA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wendy80(f): 11:11pm On May 14, 2016
mitchyy:

The book was sent to you dear. Someone with the email sent it to me, though i dont know who she is else i would have thanked her. From the email thread i could see your email address that it was fowarded to you first before it was even sent to me. Check your mail properly biko. I can send you a screenshot if you wish
I sent it to both of u but hers failed. Think somethn is wrong with her email but 4got to mention it to her though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 11:18pm On May 14, 2016
Mamas I beg add me and my family to your prayers oo. That thieves shouldn't visit my Street o, as them don write letter to the street and my neighbours don disappear. No thief shall know our houses in Jesus name I pray. Amen. Cc Mamas=prayer warriors

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:22pm On May 14, 2016
Adorablewifey:
mamas pls o..
Sent
Brownsmoothie:
Goodevening sabi mamas....
tanx in advance
Sent
fearless07:
Good evening mama's, pls anyone with the supernatural Thanks.
Sent
LadyMessi:
Good evening mamas,
Sent

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 11:25pm On May 14, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
mitchyy:

I've forwarded it to you now. If you scroll down the mail you'll see the part where it was sent to you. Don't worry dear, we are all here for each other smiley
Pls can I get a copy as well email: giftdonyi@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:29pm On May 14, 2016
OnyxGem10:
[color=#006600][/color]
Pls can I get a copy as well email: giftdonyi@gmail.com
Done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 11:31pm On May 14, 2016
Tanx alot mamas @mummyife and ozycy....God bless u both

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 11:45pm On May 14, 2016
ozycy:

Done
God bless u sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 12:20am On May 15, 2016
@ozycy.....did u use a private hosp? Then did sitting down make the labour more bearable? My pain threshold is -10. Sometime I jst sit down nd think of this labour thing. God help us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 12:25am On May 15, 2016
@ozycy please send the book to me too. Limsy22@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:05am On May 15, 2016
Wendy80:

I sent it to both of u but hers failed. Think somethn is wrong with her email but 4got to mention it to her though

Thanks for sending it dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:07am On May 15, 2016
creamchiccb:
Greetings to everyone in d house!Sabi mamas please help a sister out having shortness of breath,its worse wen am lyn dwn..its realy uncomfortable,is dere any remedy for me?am 31wks,tnks y'al

When i told my doc on wednesday, he said when i'm breathless i should sit upright and take deep breaths. Its all part of the package as our uterus gets bigger

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:20am On May 15, 2016
Sorry for the late response mamas. Was sleeping. I've sent the book to all the mamas that asked for it cc adorablewifey, fearless07, limsycutey, onyxgem10, brownsmoothie, ladymessi, ugochiada, evacroft, olatebony, christybabe. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:23am On May 15, 2016
lovinam:

All the mamas trying to avoid pain!! Hahahahah I laff in greek. Child birth no be beans, if you don't feel d pain during delivery(epidural tinz) then you go feel am aftter( vigilante tinz) so just jejely prepare your minds. Rotfl!

Hehehe. The pain can be lesser now. Everyone's childbirth doesnt have to come with terrible pains without epidural and that na my goal o. Less pain in labor and delivery grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:26am On May 15, 2016
olatebony:
Hello Mama Zimunamchidi, pls kindly send me d supernatural childbirth too. Thanks
Olatebony@yahoo.com

I hail all mamas ooo. God will reward us all IJN... My team july mamas hope d ministry is moving oo

The ministry is moving slowly o. My dh is busy enjoying the countdown but i'm the one suffering all the aches and pains and vjay pressure and vomitting. But who am i to complain? Ders nothing i wont go thru for my baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:30am On May 15, 2016
Elhayjay:
Good evening.please,I need someone to answer my question now cos am too curious to know what's hapenning.my baby who is 31 weeks in the womb have been kicking my wife from morning till this very moment non stop.this is to 10pm.hope there is no alarm and why is the baby doing that please?that's the complaint my wife have for me just now.

Teamie, in almost all cases its a good sign. It shows you have an active or healthy baby. When baby kicks get unbearable, she can try changing positions, or play a soothing relaxing song for her. Try and download some of mozart songs and play them close to the baby.
There's a particular song my baby is gradually loving, its titled 'Bridge of light' from the animation Happy Feet 2. When i play it, he only moves slightly and not those taekwando kicks he usually gives me.
Just tell her to bear ehn, very soon he/she wont see space in the womb/uterus for those mighty kicks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:37am On May 15, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
@ozycy.....did u use a private hosp? Then did sitting down make the labour more bearable? My pain threshold is -10. Sometime I jst sit down nd think of this labour thing. God help us all.

Make a thorough research on ways to manage pain in labor and delivery dear. Trust me, you'll even be looking forward to it smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:38am On May 15, 2016
Only me just dey this thread dey talk this midnight. This one na madness o. Let me force myself to sleep jare cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 2:47am On May 15, 2016
@mitchy....kikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 2:58am On May 15, 2016
@ mitchy u are not alone jorr
Please sis help me forward the supernatural delivery to my mail jeezmariam001@yahoo.com thanks so much!
mitchyy post=456302. 51:
Only me just dey this thread dey talk this midnight. This one na madness o. Let me force myself to sleep jare cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teal: 3:00am On May 15, 2016
Ada243:
plz any mummy using federal staff Jabi? would love to birth my baby there but im 6months already. will they accept my registration for anc at 6mts?

Yes they will. If others are paying 40k(just got increased from 30k ds week) for vjay delivery, yours might just be 50k. Please go on time.....they register new ANC patients every friday tho. Go early on friday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 4:57am On May 15, 2016
Teal:

Yes they will. If others are paying 40k(just got increased from 30k ds week) for vjay delivery, yours might just be 50k. Please go on time.....they register new ANC patients every friday tho. Go early on friday.
thanks mummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:49am On May 15, 2016
kokolet007:
@ mitchy u are not alone jorr
Please sis help me forward the supernatural delivery to my mail jeezmariam001@yahoo.com thanks so much!

Its done sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 6:40am On May 15, 2016
mitchyy:
gud mrnin teamie!please kindly foward d book to my email also,I requested for it earlier buh didn't get it...esebrosu@gmail.com...tnks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:05am On May 15, 2016
mitchyy:
Sorry for the late response mamas. Was sleeping. I've sent the book to all the mamas that asked for it cc adorablewifey, fearless07, limsycutey, onyxgem10, brownsmoothie, ladymessi, ugochiada, evacroft, olatebony, christybabe. Enjoy!
I have seen it, thank you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iyajelili(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.