Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,631 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8264567 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 2:11pm On May 15, 2016
cutienik:
ginababy
..na fried rice dey mine infct i don get all d ingredient sef na only chicken remaingrin
FINA4804...so d service isnt available for lagos mamas...uhn?..hw vigilantegrin.

Dat one ma hungry me bt dh say na jollof him want.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 2:14pm On May 15, 2016
Gaily04:

I said it o, but some pple want to form saints because its a sunday. Anyway my dear, its but for a moment, when the action start, na u go run sha.

As for the exercise, we need to use long rope drag all of them out, to tie each other cos una pass twenty, jst to avoid falling things. Welldone. It will end in praise.

hahahahahaha. No forming things ooooooo. Just that before and during this preggy i neva enjoy am for once. I will look for supplement after delivery.

We no go fall,lol. For me i still dey gidigba.
Cutienik,no mind mitchyy,bag of cement ni,bag of sand ko. I no fit laugh oooo.
Mitchyy my love,enjoy urself oooooooooo. D weather here is too beautifull
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:14pm On May 15, 2016
FINA4804:
thanks feddy. Yes I sell babies, PH mamas take note.

Mama, abeg, modify this your post, make you no put fear for people body!!!

U sell gini?

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ugochiada: 2:14pm On May 15, 2016
@mitchyy thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:16pm On May 15, 2016
Godmother:

@ Mamas in the house
I'm in my 15th week and have added some weight cos I'm always indoors. Is there a safe exercise I can do? I was thinking taking short walks of 15 -30 mins daily. Is it okay or shud I drop the idea completely?

The short walks are PERFECT!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:19pm On May 15, 2016
Gaily04:
Funky weather for two tongue who is with me?

You want to score another goal bah?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 2:20pm On May 15, 2016
Hello Mamas, a very happy Sunday to you all. God's favour be with us all in the coming week.

Congrats to all my teamies who have dropped and the grace of God to those who are still pushing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:22pm On May 15, 2016
orirebaby:

On behalf of the association of the peepers, likers and observers club cheesy i will like to appreciate this mums that keeps this thread alive and always gives us reasons not to be bored kiss God bless you m'ams bountiful.

God bless you too ma'am...
#Hugz&Kisses

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:25pm On May 15, 2016
cutienik:

jst back frm church..off to cuk my fried ricegrin..enkaydewdrop..u hear!! yummy crunchy fried rice*tongueout*

What manner of wickedness is this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 2:27pm On May 15, 2016
Happy Sunday to all mamas. Hope we no miss service shaa?
@ mitchyy, ozycy me too I follow need the book TIA
@ ma'am sweetrie no evil shall come near your dwelling
@ #sept mamas# I'll suggest that someone should help your captain in taking the roll call till she's emotionally fit to continue. This is to enable the new mamas that joined your team to feel more welcomed.
All the mamas that put mouth for the DV matter una do well ooo. For me I think if as a Christian I'm trying to take the no divorce route I also expect my husband to also take the Christian route of forgiveness, letting love cover the multitude of wrongs, not keeping record of wrong and treating me as the weaker vessel by protecting and caring for me instead of using me to show case his muscle.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:27pm On May 15, 2016
cutienik:

yinmu!!all dose weight u mamas dey carry inside bedroom nko..libido mamas...na dat place dem dey fight taekwandogrin

cutienik, dis your mouth sef carry serious weight...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:28pm On May 15, 2016
mitchyy:

Bed ke? Na bag of cement we be for bed o. Unlike those days we dey throway leg up and down grin. Now na dh dey do all the work

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
I'm jealous
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:29pm On May 15, 2016
GenyEbere:
Happy sunday beautiful mamas how is the ministry moving,back from church and ready to sleep(the thing hold me from church),ehhhen I just had lunch of ijebu garri with cold water come jam am with avocado pear see combination grin grin grin but I have decided to serve you this delicacy kikikikiki pls use your hand chopstick ko chopstick ni

Atink you Don start again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 2:35pm On May 15, 2016
@sweetrie Thanks dear, was told same in church. I will visit the hospital immediately

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 2:39pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=nwapastor post=45643104][/quote]
God dey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:40pm On May 15, 2016
Yeeeeeeeeeah!!!
And it's about to rain over here...
grin

BritneyStacy, where art thou

My wonderful team mates

Okeoghene4real
JoyChioma19
Hajarahbadmus
GenyEbere
Cassieluv
Osas4G
Ginababy
Kokolet007
Melly245
Lilylurv
Brownsmoothie
Enkaydewdrop
Amhappy
Cutie999
Joychioma19
Jennykoko3009

How are y'all doing? How d pushing??
It's the beginning of a new week and I pray strength and grace upon us to face it.... Amen!!!

Let's show this week who's the bossgringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 2:56pm On May 15, 2016
Omowumigan, may God see u tru, iyabetajos, pls eat dos hansel water means. Hello team September ND all preggi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:06pm On May 15, 2016
Good afternoon mamas.
I need crayfish o.
cry cry cry
See rain and I can't go out.
I want to eat rice n pepper sauce made with only crayfish.
Chio. I need egg too.
cry cry cry cry cry

I will enter d rain o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 15, 2016
mitchyy:

Okay, done!

Am I meant to see an attachment or what. This is what I saw oo. Mitchyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:16pm On May 15, 2016
chizeal:
Omowumigan, may God see u tru, iyabetajos, pls eat dos hansel water means. Hello team September ND all preggi mamas
hahahah... Mama its not related to pregge at all o, Hansel is ma'am Mitchyy's Los' name and she just started drinking abi na craving too much water that was why ma'am Iyabetajos called her Hansel water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:18pm On May 15, 2016
Iomoge2 " beware of cold ooo, no enter rain oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 3:20pm On May 15, 2016
On behalf of my amiable captain. Using this moment to tell you to make good use of this weather for two. Oya teamies come mark register and new teamies should pls add their names.

1. Sugah
2. Chili89
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum
8. Mummyife
9. Olaoyekemi
10. switgoodyy
11. Funmz
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube............wants to be surprised
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa
20.MamaOO
21. Sexyshe
22..Jina24
23. eigmaticme........Team pink
24. Simababe..........baby's leg closed
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlism
35. Mumgb
36. Jesusbaby1
37. hormobollar......Team pink welcome
38. Harpholarsadeh welcome
39. Chizeal

We are officially the team with the most members and are titans
Still waiting for baby gender from mamas ooooo, abeg lets update our list.

September for supernatural delivery. Back to back to back dropping of babies. Mother alive, healthy baby and happy daddy.

#monday is prayer day
#tuesday is bumpytuesday
#thursday 8pm is threadcuties
#friday is fabulousfriday

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:22pm On May 15, 2016
Tnks simi for adding me to September mama's team.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:25pm On May 15, 2016
iomoge2:
Good afternoon mamas.
I need crayfish o.
cry cry cry
See rain and I can't go out.
I want to eat rice n pepper sauce made with only crayfish.
Chio. I need egg too.
cry cry cry cry cry

I will enter d rain o.
Chai! See what pregnancy can cause..it is well. My former captain pls don't enter the rain o, i take God beg u. Its not raining in my end u can direct the rain to me so u can go and buy all u need. Dooh...no cry again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 3:32pm On May 15, 2016
@soonest Thanks so much for the concern, help will arise for you at all times.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 3:39pm On May 15, 2016
I yaf not come o enkaydewdrop

I still dey find the rain my end o meanwhile libido have gone south kikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 4:02pm On May 15, 2016
mitchyy:
Sorry for the late response mamas. Was sleeping. I've sent the book to all the mamas that asked for it cc adorablewifey, fearless07, limsycutey, onyxgem10, brownsmoothie, ladymessi, ugochiada, evacroft, olatebony, christybabe. Enjoy!
Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 4:03pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=ozycy post=45628404][/quote] Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:13pm On May 15, 2016
Dp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:15pm On May 15, 2016
simababe:
On behalf of my amiable captain. Using this moment to tell you to make good use of this weather for two. Oya teamies come mark register and new teamies should pls add their names.

1. Sugah
2. Chili89
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum.........Team blue
8. Mummyife
9. Olaoyekemi
10. switgoodyy
11. Funmz
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube............wants to be surprised
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa
20.MamaOO
21. Sexyshe
22..Jina24
23. eigmaticme........Team pink
24. Simababe..........baby's leg closed
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlism
35. Mumgb
36. Jesusbaby1
37. hormobollar......Team pink welcome
38. Harpholarsadeh welcome
39. Chizeal

We are officially the team with the most members and are titans
Still waiting for baby gender from mamas ooooo, abeg lets update our list.

September for supernatural delivery. Back to back to back dropping of babies. Mother alive, healthy baby and happy daddy.

#monday is prayer day
#tuesday is bumpytuesday
#thursday 8pm is threadcuties
#friday is fabulousfriday
Welldone deputy rep I am team Blue. Sugah we miss u greatly, may God console u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by famouspeter(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2016
HOW TO GET RID OF FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY
WELCOME TO FIBRIODS ULTIMATE REMEDY
Hello Friend Are you struggling to get rid of your uterine fibroids? Are you frustrated, in pain, or feeling anxious for not being able to properly cure your fibroids despite all your efforts? Are you experiencing irregular periods, pain in your lower abdomen or bloating? Are you afraid of not being able to have children?
DON'T WORRY AGAIN-THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU
With Our Treatment and guide you will be able to
Get Rid Of Your Uterine Fibroids Naturally Within 1 or 2 Months and Prevent Their Recurrence
Eliminate Pelvic Pressure and Pain, Bloating and Discomfort
Boost Your Fertility and Gain Regular Periods (No More Spotting or Unexpected periods)
Stop Bladder Pressure
Get Rid Of Heavy Menstrual Flow (Menorrhagia) or Painful Menstrual Flow (Dysmenorrhea)
Get Rid Of Pain During Intercourse (Dyspareunia).
Improve the Quality of Your Life Dramatically!
For More Information: Kindly Visit »»» http://lastinghealthsupport.com

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:24pm On May 15, 2016
GenyEbere:
I yaf not come o enkaydewdrop

I still dey find the rain my end o meanwhile libido have gone south kikikikiki

Na 4 sambisa forest u dey? grin
I will send rain 2 u b4 2maro just chill.

As 4 libido even b4 marriage it wasn't part of my system ooo bt I d do am any tym dh need am.

Mamas wt libido I admire u guys a lot. I pray my system changes afta birth. Abeg make una put me 4 una prayers concerning dis on a serious note because dh no d joke wt kpekus ooo. He loves n enjoy doing it so let me enjoy it too to complete d package.

I'M SERIOUS OOO...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mummykyrti(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.