Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148912 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:34pm On May 21, 2016
Chinwendym:
Even though I vex say I no go upload my Ekene bobo picture for here again! I just couldn't resist sharing this one with you ladies! Na him diaper this guy use do fez cap like boy alinko so o! cheesy

Beyedew abeg no burst my belle with laugh today o! grin grin grin grin your DH na comedian
Aswearigad.
What a cutie! I think that avocado pear did this wonders for you.... kiss kiss kiss kiss You have just succeeded in convincing me to use Chicco o ooo products ooo...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:34pm On May 21, 2016
Chinwendym:
See my head swelling o! cheesy thanks for the compliment and please kiss as you may.

Mmmuah
Mmmuah
Mmmuah
Mmmuah
Mmmuah
Mmmuah
Mmmuah
Mmmuah
Mmmuah
Mmmuah

Give him these for me...

They are 10... Abeg, make one kiss no miss oh...
Give him all 10...

***batts eyelashes...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:37pm On May 21, 2016
mitchyy:

@enkaydewdrop, ure just seeing him? Pele o. We don enjoy e cute pictures tire grin

Aswear...
I've been hearing Ekene, Ekene since... I just dey see am oh...

Very wonderfully handsome Bobo...

Chai!!!
Thank God she no vex again and posted his picture... That's how I'd have missed out on the dose of cuteness...

***wipes tear...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:39pm On May 21, 2016
simplebukky:
Hello Mamas in the house, I went for scan today and my baby's weight at 7 months is 0.8kg. I hope that is not too small cos I dont want it to be more than 3kg at delivery unlike my first that was 3.7 kg.
I rep team August.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this mama won't kill me with laughter. ...You don't want more than 3kg at birth and at the same time you are worried that 0.8 is too small....
Pregnancy hormones dey cause this confusion abi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:48pm On May 21, 2016
Emerald22:

Thanks, av been sleeping since afternoon, just woke up sef. God knows dat my sleep for tonight is already history.
How are you, hope the purging has reduced?

Yes mama... The purging has stopped... But the bumbum bullets have refused to disappear... My anus is still swollen, though I'm not feeling much pain... The pain is almost gone...

Thank you...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:53pm On May 21, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Lwkmdh, lwtmb oo. Been crying since, thanks for making me to laugh. You can take this superglue use attach the waist back biko.
Ahnahn Why are you crying na Please stop crying oh... What's wrong

Thanks jare...
***collects super glue...
***tries to glue waist back...
Eeeerm... The Super glue no go round oh... Can I have another please?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:57pm On May 21, 2016
BritneyStacy:

My Dear, e don dey rain small small oo but the problem is that just few hours after rain stops, the heat resumes oo

Ewo!!!

Sorry...

Don't worry... It'll rain heavily soon and the heat of disappear... We don dey enter rainy season proper...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 7:58pm On May 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yes mama... The purging has stopped... But the bumbum bullets have refused to disappear... My anus is still swollen, though I'm not feeling much pain... The pain is almost gone...

Thank you...
Thank God..
Don't worry you will be fine and dat bullet will surely disappear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:00pm On May 21, 2016
Emerald22:

Thank God..
Don't worry you will be fine and dat bullet will surely disappear.

Amin...

#kisses

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 8:07pm On May 21, 2016
@ Chiwendym,

Your boy is so cute, Gosh, I can kiss him all day, I couldn't resist to comment, you are really doing a great job.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:19pm On May 21, 2016
lovinam:
Mo run away mama! You read right o! Na big belle de worry me!
#tteam.......

Nor pull my leg nah mama lovie, grin

A kant read back, na one one the reasons I dey AWOL, missed a couple of pages, came back and I didn't even get the gist and na so e turn to 100s of pages..

@ chiwendym

How are we doing my sis? Longest time..... Ekene bobo fine mehn!! God bless him and make him more than 10... Your joy will always be full... hugs and kiss kiss kiss

Beyedew,

Help me greet oga, me likey him, ma kinda person...

Proudmum38

Proudy, you see my mention so?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 8:26pm On May 21, 2016
@ginababy, thanks alot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:35pm On May 21, 2016
@britneystacy yeah you can't go wrong with chicco. I have been using chicco soap, oil and lotion for my daughter from day one and shes three now, her skin is always glowing. We used boots soap for a little while but I noticed it darkened her face a little, now we are back to our chicco soap. Definitely using chicco products for the new baby too.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:40pm On May 21, 2016
Ekene Bobo, oya chop kiss. Chinwendym well done.

@ beyedew, am just imagining you inside the cot with your big belle grin How come the baby doesn't want to sleep there? Try so your newest baby will use it. When you pick up baby to breastfeed at night, endeavor to put her back into the cot and start putting her there from day one and be consistent with it, my kids used their cot and baby Sophie is still using it. They must use the money commot for the cot before we dash it out.

BTW, I made the tomatoless stew and it's so wow, you won't believe there is no tomatoes and the taste is soooo nice. I go serve una food when rice done. Everyone is invited

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ahnahn Why are you crying na Please stop crying oh... What's wrong

Thanks jare... Eeeerm
***collects super glue...
***tries to glue waist back...
Eeeerm... The Super glue no go round oh... Can I have another please?
Don't even know why I'm crying dear Is packet going to be enough?? You can add my waist if you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:45pm On May 21, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Pregnancy hormones dey cause this confusion abi grin grin grin grin
Lol, I saw that post o, confusing tins grin
Me sef con confuse
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 21, 2016
Thank you my mummies! Una mentions plenty, I say a big amen to the prayer my senior mummy modath!

God bless all of una yanfu yanfu! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 21, 2016
ozycy:

@ beyedew, am just imagining you inside the cot with your big belle grin How come the baby doesn't want to sleep there? Try so your newest baby will use it. When you pick up baby to breastfeed at night, endeavor to put her back into the cot and start putting her there from day one and be consistent with it, my kids used their cot and baby Sophie is still using it. They must use the money commot for the cot before we dash it out.

BTW, I made the tomatoless stew and it's so wow, you won't believe there is no tomatoes and the taste is soooo nice. I go serve una food when rice done. Everyone is invited
Thanks mama! Abeg share the ingredients o! Is it ofe akwu? Looking nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 8:59pm On May 21, 2016
Omowunmigan....it is well with u. Once we have life,hope remains. Pls follow ur doctor's instructions. Molar pregnancy is not to be joked with. God will suprise you in His own time. I pray for patience and more support for your hubby. Pele,be strong. Congrats to all mamas that have dropped. July mom's hiiiii!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 9:00pm On May 21, 2016
ozycy:

Waiting for the food ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:01pm On May 21, 2016
JUMAYIN:
@ all,goldenruby is fine,i just checked on her a while ago,she wud be with us soonest.
You are right mama she's doing great, I saw her on Wed and she's one of d beautiful preggies av ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:07pm On May 21, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Please which other one did she introduce to you? Can you share pics?
Av been offline due to low ba3 I ll snap it tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 9:12pm On May 21, 2016
ozycy:
now ure making me crave this. plz put some in d fridge, im coming over tomorrow. just send me ur adress.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 9:16pm On May 21, 2016
BTW, I made the tomatoless stew and it's so wow, you won't believe there is no tomatoes and the taste is soooo nice. I go serve una food when rice done. Everyone is invited[/quote]

madam Ozycy you mean say no single tomatoes for this stew? I did u follow that recipe of tatashe, shombo and onions? Hope its not too pepperish, as in can children eat it with rice. No vex for this plenty kwestions o, just wondering cos tomatoes in garki market today still maintain 4600 above for that small basket. Between can the boiled combo be used to cook jellof rice. Finally send ur address cos that stew got me salivating
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boomz(f): 9:35pm On May 21, 2016
With radiant smiles And sparkling hearts,We welcome our baby boY today weighing 3.9kg. The Lord is indeed good!

Wishing all d remaing Mamas safe delivery.
#TeamMmaYAlldWaY.

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:37pm On May 21, 2016
Welcome to the world baby boy boomz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:54pm On May 21, 2016
tatacherie:

Welcome bck oniovo.howz my baby's namesake doing.regards 2 her
zino z a success ma'am.how z your lil missy dooyin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:55pm On May 21, 2016
@ a chinwendym & demmykay, someone posted the link few pages back.
Ingredients: shombo, tatashe, onion, scotch bonnet pepper, iru,ginger,garlic,vegetable oil,2tablespoon palm oil (optional), meat.
Procedure: blend all ingredients to a smooth purée, put in a pot and boil it till dry, heat up oil and add chopped onions, add the boiled purée and fry just the way you fry your tomatoe stew till dry, add meat stock and fried meat to lighten up the stew, put seasoning to taste, food is ready. I didn't add too much pepper cos me sef no dey like pepper and my kids don't too, so just reduce the pepper to your taste. @ demmykay

Congratulations Boomz on the arrival of your BBB. Quickest recovery to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 10:04pm On May 21, 2016
Boomz:
With radiant smiles And sparkling hearts,We welcome our baby boY today weighing 3.9kg. The Lord is indeed good!

#TeamMmaYAlldWaY.
finally congratulations to u and ur family.... Amen to ur prayer. #TeamMay it can only be GOD
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:10pm On May 21, 2016
mitchyy:

I guess you live after Awoyaya. Nepa don forget those areas o. Rent here is about 400k for 2/3 bedroom depending on your taste sha. Me i sabi select house well well. We paid 350k for this small miniflat just because i liked the finishing and the compound. Nepa has been very very good to us, except when there is general blackout in the whole of Ajah

Abeg which area. This side no light. The only good thing is d estate n d coaltar road to d gate. Every other na zero.
And 600 for 2bedroom.
Wet walls. Infact, na how to move I dey plot, but I have no better option hence dh no answer me. I s.tay off owode junction - addo side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:13pm On May 21, 2016
Boomz:

#TeamMmaYAlldWaY.

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:15pm On May 21, 2016
zaynie:

Beyedew.....that kain tin kan pain....you no fit use am, you no fit dash person angry.

Mom Zaynie,funny enuf I was told ooo,by mil,my mum,sil,sisters angry(as I am teln sumborry now grin).. did I listen to dem?

Noooooo...

I was lyk eh,my 1st child,my 1st fruit,he must hv it ooo.

After much much dh agreed. Now nytym he looks at it lying useless here cry he wil just lafffffff n me no even get d heart to ask him y him dey laf... I was heartbroken aswear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.