Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125411 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:16pm On May 21, 2016
modath:

Nor pull my leg nah mama lovie, grin

A kant read back, na one one the reasons I dey AWOL, missed a couple of pages, came back and I didn't even get the gist and na so e turn to 100s of pages..

@ chiwendym

How are we doing my sis? Longest time..... Ekene bobo fine mehn!! God bless him and make him more than 10... Your joy will always be full... hugs and kiss kiss kiss

Beyedew,

Help me greet oga, me likey him, ma kinda person...

Proudmum38

Proudy, you see my mention so?

Yes sis.I saw ur mention n replied back...How is LBK? Walking already?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:21pm On May 21, 2016
modath:

Beyedew,

Help me greet oga, me likey him, ma kinda person...

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:23pm On May 21, 2016
proudmom38:

Proudmum38,

I typed one long epistle and joined you, BoT chopped it, was so pissed, how is my lil proudy?

So many new IDs mehn, God bless everyone. smiley

Awww! Thanks 4d mention. Lil proudy is fine! How's LBK doing? E don dey waka fa?

@Modath....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:25pm On May 21, 2016
Boomz:
With radiant smiles And sparkling hearts,We welcome our baby boY today weighing 3.9kg. The Lord is indeed good!

Wishing all d remaing Mamas safe delivery.
#TeamMmaYAlldWaY.

Congrats, God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:29pm On May 21, 2016
ozycy:
Ekene Bobo, oya chop kiss. Chinwendym well done.

@ beyedew, am just imagining you inside the cot with your big belle grin How come the baby doesn't want to sleep there? Try so your newest baby will use it. When you pick up baby to breastfeed at night, endeavor to put her back into the cot and start putting her there from day one and be consistent with it, my kids used their cot and baby Sophie is still using it. They must use the money commot for the cot before we dash it out.

I neva swallow frog again oooo. Ds z just 6months,I just luv d banter here dat z y I cum ere... if I watch as una dey do I wil just go n swallow,den my eye go c my ear without mirror,no swallowing of frog yet biko..

My sis,it was ryt 4rm d 1st day I gave birth he refused staying in it,bt wil try ds ur method in my next baby cos d thought of them nt using dis cot,chai.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:30pm On May 21, 2016
Congrats Boomz n welcome dear,may d birth of lo herald great tins in ur home,Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:33pm On May 21, 2016
@kaffy4bill how is u n our bae? It's been a while....

Mamas pls who ve heard from lala4sure n iyaderachuks? It's been long they posted here. Hope all is well with dem?

cc: July 2015 mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 10:35pm On May 21, 2016
cc Zaynie
my sis u re not alone in this pain issue o. My baby will be 1yr next month and I have been battling with pains on my legs directly from my bone marrow and wrist. my doctor prescribed this tablet and its actually working. motherhood no be moimoi. May God help and see us thru

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 10:36pm On May 21, 2016
Congrat boom,may Go bless you lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:41pm On May 21, 2016
Birth Alert: Boomz has been blessed with a baby boy. Congrats dear, may God bless your baby and family.

1. tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04 ****Delivered****BBB
3. nazablossom****Delivered****BBB
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815****Ported to April****twin BBGs
6. Julie2015 ****Ported to April****BBG
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. lawvlypearl ****Delivered****BBG
10. rofemiguwa****Delivered****BBG
11.HumbledbYGrace****Delivered****BBG
12. brokewaist
13. estagirl
14. ambient
15. HD16 ****Delivered****BBB
16. olubankemi****Delivered****twin BBB,BBG
17. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
18. mulberry ****Delivered****BBB
19.goldenruby
20.Rukemi291 (God knows best)
21. bumbex
22. Creammyicey2 ****Delivered****BBG
23. Omaibaji ****Delivered****BBG
24. Boomz ****Delivered****BBG
25. Ronnie1984
26. modupeaderonke****Delivered****BBG
27. swearest ****Ported to March****BBB
28. shawrygal
29. 2unzy
30. youngmum
31. zimunachimdi
32. Treasure95 ****Delivered****BBG
33. Prettyhurts
34. marionclaire
35. Wendy80 ****Delivered****BBG

It can only be God, 16 mamas remaining and 10days to go.

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:46pm On May 21, 2016
Boomz:
With radiant smiles And sparkling hearts,We welcome our baby boY today weighing 3.9kg. The Lord is indeed good!

Wishing all d remaing Mamas safe delivery.
#TeamMmaYAlldWaY.

Yeeeeeeeeeah!!!

The "May" ministry is moving to the permanent site...

BIG CONGRATS MAMA...

God bless you and your new prince...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:48pm On May 21, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Don't even know why I'm crying dear Is packet going to be enough?? You can add my waist if you want.

Ah!!! Abeg oh... No cry again oh... Ndo...
This waist I don keep am for one corner... I go fix am later... Hehehe...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:51pm On May 21, 2016
Gaily04:

It can only be God, 16 mamas remaining and 10days to go.

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

Hmmmm....

I see one or two porting to june...

***Shines teeth...

Anyways, how are you and your baby doing?
Kisses to you both...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 10:53pm On May 21, 2016
Ozycy I also made mine after I posted the link, turned out well. While I was buying the ingredients, a woman beside me was begging the tomato seller to reduce the price of the bowl of tomatoes she called 1500. I just bought my tatashe, shombo and rest and catwalked happily away cos tomatoes no be my problem today. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 10:53pm On May 21, 2016
diz mamas can jist for africa lolz @lawvypearl n boomz congratz on d birth of ur babies.God bless your homes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 10:53pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faari(f): 10:55pm On May 21, 2016
September, God willing. @Sugah .
I'm relatively new to this thread anyway.

I need links on how to get stuffs. I'm on a budget oo. SOS!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:32pm On May 21, 2016
beyedew:

Oh, tot you er preggy.
It's not even too late for him to start again cos I remember when I bought my baby's cot for second baby cos he fell from our bed, he was already about 5months can't. He will cry and be seeking for attention, but you have to be consistent. My baby doesn't have a choice than to sleep in her cot cos our bed is so high and she can crawl and fall off.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 11:33pm On May 21, 2016
dhabeautyjas:
UmmTwins2, i use morning fresh and i wash on low. It has no bleach in its content like every detergent.
Omowunmigan, many hugs dear.
lawvlypearl, congratulations dear.
10x ma'am. Wow, didn't know that kitchen washing liquid can also be used to wash cloth o, thought it's only for d kitchen. 10x for ur response.
Congrats Treasure95, God bless our princess. Wishing d rest May mamas safe n swift delivery.
Rukemi291 may God comfort u n replace ur loss with a better replacement inshaAllaah. Omowunmigan, may God grant ur hrt desires n wipe ur tears very soon. Ameen. It's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:33pm On May 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Hmmmm....

I see one or two porting to june...

***Shines teeth...

Anyways, how are you and your baby doing?
Kisses to you both...

Porting is very much allowed. I also see some june mamas porting ooooo

We are doing fine, haba, my nunu has seen hell and come back, I have tayad kuku, its since to 10, funny enough, his eyes have been close, If I dare remove am, he will open one eye, then d scream alone enh, God dey sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:36pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=limsycutey post=45847308][/quote]
No be small catwalk. Enjoy your stew grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Negho(f): 12:03am On May 22, 2016
I hope u have done the procedure? I had mine done at 14 weeks and removed at 36 weeks at Lagos Island Maternity for 25 thousand naira. Today am a proud mother. My baby will be 8 months tomoro. Dont worry my dear. Almighty God will see u thru.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:34am On May 22, 2016
Congrats Boomz n lawvlypearl,;welcome to vigilante. welcome to d world little angels. May u only know d beautiful side of life o. Amin.
Beyedew Lolz I don laff myself Tata for here wt ur post. u reminded me of all my shakara dt "o ti o, no co-sleeping,baby is going to be 'mr-independent' frm day one.....fortunately n unfortunately, I eventually cldnt get a cot cos of finance so we settled for that baby bed dt comes wt net even though I bought 2 of that sef ( story for another day sad ) I tell u we didn't use it more than a month cos of mosquitoes. All d sleep suit, hand mitts, cap etc etc didn't stop them shocked Believe me, BHaram gat nothing on these vampire mosquitoes in our area, n DS can suck for Africa. I had to open d net n bring him out to nurse like evry 10mins n I cldn't risk locking d vampires in with him so we had to accept defeat n save all d "independence lessons " for our next LO mashaAllaah, mo'ja mo'sa l'an m'akinkanju l'oju ogun, u run to fight another day grin DS is 7months+ now n still sleeps with us in d family bed mosquito net. His health is more important. So dnt lose hope, ur coming Los may love d cot. Ur money no go waste u hia grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 12:39am On May 22, 2016
@ Treasure95, Lawvlypearl and Boomz congratulations on the arrival of your LOs.
@enkaydewdrop the funny kikikiki mama we'll so miss you after June. Abeg no go far ooo
@ ma'am chinwedym I've been looking forward to seeing Ekene bobo's piishure but keep missing it. It is well oo
@ ma'am Gaily04 you are doing a good job well done. God will settle your remaining may mamas
#teamOct4fantasticBs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:41am On May 22, 2016
limsycutey:
@ginababy that cot is lovely.

Tnx swee.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:43am On May 22, 2016
mitchyy:
Wow @ginababy, the cot is sooooo beautiful. I can already picture my baby in it. I wish we could get sth like this, but the space in our room is not enough and i'm scared he might not use it for long.
*thinking*

Eyaa.... my bedroom too is nt big bt wat we did was taking every other tin 2 d dressing room n living just our bed n dat of baby's in d bedroom. God will provide somtin bigger.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:46am On May 22, 2016
cutienik:
ginababy....mam how many times i called u..1 tym ok na...afta dat biuriful cot,d next tin i see na d curtain abi na my room dis cot dey..mak i go checkgrin..no b my rum ok so u dey copy copy me..if no b say i no get budget for d cot nd our bed is a family own i for copy ur cot too.

Hahaha abeg copy ooo because coping is free. As 4 d budget, e neva dey 2 late 4 God to provide am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:48am On May 22, 2016
ozycy:

This your Carpenter go carpentry school oooo., he sabi em work wella.

Na professional carpenter ooo wt plenty showroom. I dey trip him swag n concept.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:51am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=gandyluv post=45840153][/quote]

I can only snap outside of it n show u oooo. Inside is already stock wt baby's tinz dat I wouldn't want to expose. Bt I will post it 2maro.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:52am On May 22, 2016
FINA4804:
@ginababy, thanks alot.

U r welcome dearie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:54am On May 22, 2016
iomoge2:
Please where is he located.
His contact @ginababy.

@lawlypearl. Congratulations on d arrival of your girl

@Omowumigan my prayers are with u.
Mamas have said it all.
Soon and very soon u would smile again and celebrate.

Dis is his direct contact. 08093503700 Sry 4 my late response. Went 4 a church programme.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:00am On May 22, 2016
ginababy you no de sleep? plus our new mama boomz, vigilante Don start?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.