Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157033 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:02am On May 22, 2016
recently I started dreaming of this nairaland thread. I guess am now addicted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:18am On May 22, 2016
ozycy:

@ beyedew, am just imagining you inside the cot with your big belle grin How come the baby doesn't want to sleep there? Try so your newest baby will use it. When you pick up baby to breastfeed at night, endeavor to put her back into the cot and start putting her there from day one and be consistent with it, my kids used their cot and baby Sophie is still using it. They must use the money commot for the cot before we dash it out.

Thank u 4 dis comment, it is si encouraging. Dats d exact idea I hav in my head concerning my baby ooo dat he will b a stressless, understanding n cooperative baby. Others negative experience can't b a part of us. I pray 4 strength 2 always breast feed n put him bak instead of lying down breast feeding n 4getin him 2 sleep on our bed wt us. I must use my money commot frm d cot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:22am On May 22, 2016
Boomz:
With radiant smiles And sparkling hearts,We welcome our baby boY today weighing 3.9kg. The Lord is indeed good!

Wishing all d remaing Mamas safe delivery.
#TeamMmaYAlldWaY.

Aaauuuhh congratulations dearie. God b praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:34am On May 22, 2016
joychioma19:
ginababy you no de sleep? plus our new mama boomz, vigilante Don start?

No mind me ooo. Went 4 a church programme n closed very late. So I decided 2 check my phone. Sleep ova full my eyes sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:40am On May 22, 2016
luscioustrish:

Lmp 2nd January n the first edd was Oct 20th n the second is Nov 4th.
Nov is way tooo far using your L.M.P . Your are definitely due in October. ...Please disregard the November date. Using a pregnancy calculator, your EDD is Oct 8 As you are about 20 weeks now! Even if you do the plus 2weeks to EDD , you will still land in October. Minus 2weeks lands in september sef. So if your baby decides to come very early, you can still birth the baby in September! You can check it out yourself too using pregnancy calculators on google. ..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:44am On May 22, 2016
UmmTwins2:
Congrats Boomz n lawvlypearl,;welcome to vigilante. welcome to d world little angels. May u only know d beautiful side of life o. Amin.
Beyedew Lolz I don laff myself Tata for here wt ur post. u reminded me of all my shakara dt "o ti o, no co-sleeping,baby is going to be 'mr-independent' frm day one.....fortunately n unfortunately, I eventually cldnt get a cot cos of finance so we settled for that baby bed dt comes wt net even though I bought 2 of that sef ( story for another day sad ) I tell u we didn't use it more than a month cos of mosquitoes. All d sleep suit, hand mitts, cap etc etc didn't stop them shocked Believe me, BHaram gat nothing on these vampire mosquitoes in our area, n DS can suck for Africa. I had to open d net n bring him out to nurse like evry 10mins n I cldn't risk locking d vampires in with him so we had to accept defeat n save all d "independence lessons " for our next LO mashaAllaah, mo'ja mo'sa l'an m'akinkanju l'oju ogun, u run to fight another day grin DS is 7months+ now n still sleeps with us in d family bed mosquito net. His health is more important. So dnt lose hope, ur coming Los may love d cot. Ur money no go waste u hia grin grin

*nods head seriously*

ok ma,tnks ma. God help us with bloodsucking vampiry mosquitoes them in this country,Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 5:47am On May 22, 2016
Happy Sunday and a new week. Congrats to Mamas that have given birth, praying for more strength to the waddling Mamas and God's consolation and blessings to Mamas that lost their LOs. May affliction never arise again, Amen. Greetings from the TTC Thread. I've been peeping, read through the back pages as much as I can and following but finding it awkward to post until I got encouraged to yesterday by some Mamas. Hoping to port here soon. Happy Sunday and a new week to all.

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 6:42am On May 22, 2016
Congrats boomz may he bring open doors to your family.
Happy sunday all..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 6:50am On May 22, 2016
Fvine:
Happy Sunday and a new week. Congrats to Mamas that have given birth, praying for more strength to the waddling Mamas and God's consolation and blessings to Mamas that lost their LOs. May affliction never arise again, Amen. Greetings from the TTC Thread. I've been peeping, read through the back pages as much as I can and following but finding it awkward to post until I got encouraged to yesterday by some Mamas. Hoping to port here soon. Happy Sunday and a new week to all.
Ii have always read ur comments in d ttc thread.d same God who defiled and Disgraced medical reports 4 my sake is still alive.feel free to always put up posts here,becos u are next in line 4 a miracle.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 7:11am On May 22, 2016
@Fvine we cant wait to have you here....God is still on the throne..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:24am On May 22, 2016
Welcome Fvine!

You are indeed a fruitful vine! Sooner than you expect, God will drop your miracle in your hands!!

We celebrate you kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:57am On May 22, 2016
Fvine you are welcome here! Anxiously waiting for the announcement wink

Nwapastor click on my profile you'll see a topic titled I AM PREGNANT! check the last page he is there smiley

Boomz congrats kisses to your lo kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 8:01am On May 22, 2016
A wonderful morning to all the mamas in the house. Pls, make una forgive my laziness, I just can't read back so I jumped like 40pages to get here.

Today is my birthdayyyyyyyyyyy, I need a birthday mate from my teammies o as my own no gree come today. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. No bribery intended o but I've got a gift for that baby when go show face today.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 8:24am On May 22, 2016
Congrats to all mamas that hv given birth, may God bless nd protect them all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 8:59am On May 22, 2016
Happy sunday mama's,
Team August 70days to go grin,hope we are excited.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 9:02am On May 22, 2016
Amen and thanks so much to @ flourish89, mummyife, chinwendym, feddy27, and indeed all Mamas and Papas here. I really appreciate the prayers and warm welcome. I believe God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:14am On May 22, 2016
omowunmigan:
Thanks for all the mentions and prayers sisters. God bless you and your families. Swearest, iomoge2, creamchic, in fact all the mamas here... I'm so happy to be a member of this group.

Zaynie, thanks soooo much..

God will see you through.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:24am On May 22, 2016
Well captioned

Jennifer89:
Treasure95 congrats! God bless your family*kisses to your lo*
Lioha i wanna caption that your lo's pix. That moment when mummy snick out of the room to be with daddy and baby wakes up screaming bwesssss.....r.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 10:13am On May 22, 2016
Tnks Feddy27 ND mumi, ND all d mama's dat contributed, dnt rilly knw how to recall ur names, pls, pardon me, cos am new in d thread.
Dis d ist tym it's swollen, bt It has gone down now, cos I raised it up while sleeping, lik suggested. I Wil also try ND soak my feet in warm water, cos d aching feet is constant, dnt knw if it's becos am a teacher ooo.

Cudnt reply since cos next work failed me yesterday, Tnks for all ur contributions, it sure did help.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 10:19am On May 22, 2016
Congrats lawvlypearl..... Hmm, cnt finished reading all I missed Jst yesterday, e too much ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 10:29am On May 22, 2016
@ mitchhy wore heals somtym in my first trimester oo, was claiming sisi oge den oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:16am On May 22, 2016
@Fvine God's words are Yea and Amen. So shall it be unto you... Welcome already!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:18am On May 22, 2016
Gaily04:

Porting is very much allowed. I also see some june mamas porting ooooo

We are doing fine, haba, my nunu has seen hell and come back, I have tayad kuku, its since to 10, funny enough, his eyes have been close, If I dare remove am, he will open one eye, then d scream alone enh, God dey sha.

LOL... GenyEbere na number one candidate...
Where has she been sef... Lol...

Kai!!! It is well... But hope he's getting better...
I wish him speedy recovery...
He'll be fine very very soon...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:23am On May 22, 2016
Fvine wink wink wink

Thanks Demmykay, will get it by Monday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:24am On May 22, 2016
nwapastor:

@enkaydewdrop the funny kikikiki mama we'll so miss you after June. Abeg no go far ooo

Awwwww!!! Thanks mama.... I promise not to go far at all...

#LotsOfKissesToYouMama

How have you been?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:33am On May 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

LOL... GenyEbere na number one candidate...
Where has she been sef... Lol...

Kai!!! It is well... But hope he's getting better...
I wish him speedy recovery...
He'll be fine very very soon...

Don't worry, she will soon appear to share the goodnews.
He is already fine, we dey bumper feeding festival so we can look good like ekene bobo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mkoabiola: 11:34am On May 22, 2016
Good and blessed mothers in d house,I greet u all.
Pls,what is total weeks for a pregnant woman before birth.
Thnks in anticipation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:35am On May 22, 2016
Welcome Fvine, God will surely manifest His words in your life.
@Peddylove, Happy Birthday teamie, more of God's grace in your life. As for the gift, it can only be God o. The day is still plenty sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:40am On May 22, 2016
ginababy:

Pls do ooo cos the money plenty,make your hubby no begin tease you if you were the one that brought up the cot idea grin dey must use the money commot. Most days during our early months, my baby always sleep off on my arm for hours infact I use to have serious pain on my arms cos of that but when ever I gain consciousness, I carry her back to her bed or if hubby gets up before me, he will put her back in her cot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:47am On May 22, 2016
oh death where is Thy sting?

I lost my 3months pregnant cousin last nyt, we got married the same month last year, she put to bed on November and took in immediately...oh my God!!!what Will b d fate of her six months old baby she left behind?
she was just complaining of dizziness and weakness, I think she has not fully recovered from her last childbirth...God give us the heart to bear this and equally d husband...shallom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:48am On May 22, 2016
mkoabiola:
Good and blessed mothers in d house,I greet u all.
Pls,what is total weeks for a pregnant woman before birth.
Thnks in anticipation
40weeks is considered a full gestation! But babies are ready to be born from 37 weeks but may also go up to 42 weeks max then an intervention will be offered cos from 42 weeks placenta is already drying up and amniotic fluid also diminishes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:51am On May 22, 2016
luscioustrish:

Lmp 2nd January n the first edd was Oct 20th n the second is Nov 4th.
We got same LMP that year Jan 2nd am my Edd was oct 9 even dou scan gave me oct10 and oct1 I had my baby oct12, e no fit reach November ooo. Do your calculations well. Safe preggy and delivery to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.