Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154846 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 22, 2016
Rukkington...welcum ooooo...so hapi for u mam..d official february captaingrin
welcum in advance mam Fvine.

@mitchyy...my captain wetin again ooo...mak i sing for my boy *hansel bobo,finefine bobo,blessed bobo,handsome bobo..oya free mama oo.make mama rest o...yipeeyipee yahhh*grin...sori i don sing for him now..wen u dey use coldwater disturb nko..

@senior mumi modath...i gv u a mnth..u will knw all of dem newbies bt d ogbonge mama dat tops d chart isss..........enkaydewdrop...u jst cant help not recognisin her awesomeness.cheesy...sit back nd relax nd enjoy dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 22, 2016
@announcement to all new mamas here dt av delivered their angels..pls port wt immediate alacrity to newborn thread for further assistance ns lets make it fun for our new mamas ..we av able hands dat wil tackle yah worries wt enuf medical,tradomedical nd realistic solutions...all our oldest mamas r there for u 24/7.

@happybirthday peddylove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 4:40pm On May 22, 2016
Orente21:
My sis,am so happy 4u. I culd remembr wen u went for pelvic scan. May God dt did urs do ours ijn.

Thnx sis, by God's grace, u will get your bfp soon. Fertility dust to u.

Am so happy to be here, Thnx mamas and ameen to your prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 4:42pm On May 22, 2016
@ Mitchy my able in law. Sweet captain. Doh o ooo. Please take it easy with cold drinks because the weather is not so hot again. Sorry Dear
@ Rukkington congratulations..... Welcome

@ Maureensylvia so sorry for your loss

@ Cutnenik how far mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 5:08pm On May 22, 2016
Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me in advance and prayed for me, e totori me for body wella and brought smiles to my faces. God bless us all, Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:27pm On May 22, 2016
cutienik:

...u jst cant help not recognisin her awesomeness.cheesy...sit back nd relax nd enjoy dem.

****Reads post...
****Gets emotional...
****Wipes tear...
****Reaches out to hug cutienik...
****Oops!!! Bump gets in the way...
****Gives her kisses instead...

Love you momma...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:33pm On May 22, 2016
Ahnahn
mitchyy... Ndo... Hope you're no longer in the hospital... Sorry... Please take it easy with cold water, especially with this weather...

BIG FAT CONGRATS ma'am Rukkington... I pray that your testimony be preserved... You will carry to term and we will rejoice with you soon... God bless you...
#Hugz&Kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
Fvine:
Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me in advance and prayed for me, e totori me for body wella and brought smiles to my faces. God bless us all, Amen.

Just pick your month and come back as the captain for that month. It is done already.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:56pm On May 22, 2016
SerendipityF, my darling teamie! Tanxs for checkin up on me. I'm lot beta now... no wori, october no far; you will soon carry Lil one smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 5:58pm On May 22, 2016
My condolences @Maureenslyvia
@rukkington congrats wlcm on board
@orente21 ur testimony is nxt in line it is well with you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faari(f): 6:01pm On May 22, 2016
sugah:

Welcome to team September dear. Pay your dues to mama Zaynie, sama us with baby's gender.

Mamas selling baby items would attend to you soon.
we want to be surprised actually. grin so gender unknown.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 6:05pm On May 22, 2016
exercises for bumping mamas, happy excercising.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 22, 2016
raptor2:
@ Mitchy my able in law.
@ Cutnenik how far mama
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:20pm On May 22, 2016
@ Mamas in the house

I'm 16 weeks+2 days and for 2 days been having abdominal pain and cramps. I'm kind of scared and my mom is not helping matters. She told me to go for native massage some weeks back but I refused and she brought it up again saying the pains could lead to miscarriage. I'm really scared right now. What can I do to make it stop.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

****Reads post... ****Gets emotional... ****Wipes tear... ****Reaches out to hug cutienik... ****Oops!!! Bump gets in the way... ****Gives her kisses instead...
Love you momma...
luv u back plenri sis..u don join teamcrycry too..grin
@prettyhurtz...hw r u doin sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 6:23pm On May 22, 2016
Godmother:
@ Mamas in the house

I'm 16 weeks+2 days and for 2 days been having abdominal pain and cramps. I'm kind of scared and my mom is not helping matters. She told me to go for native massage some weeks back but I refused and she brought it up again saying the pains could lead to miscarriage. I'm really scared right now. What can I do to make it stop.
Go see your doctor ooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 6:24pm On May 22, 2016
maureensylvia accept my condolence and May God comfort you all and provide the baby with all the love and care he will need.
Boomz congrats on the arrival of your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:24pm On May 22, 2016
faari:
we want to be surprised actually. grin so gender unknown.
Cool. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 6:25pm On May 22, 2016
Godmother pls see your doctor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 22, 2016
@Godmother..pls go to d hospital nd be calm..u r covered ..av neva heard any gud outcum frm all dese native massage stuff...it is well wt d angel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
Welcome Rukkington, have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.
Come February, you shall deliver your healthy baby by God's grace.
Amin.
Oya, siddon....carry leg up... wink

Congrats Boomz, may your LO always make you happy and proud always.
Amin.

Godmother, is it painful...unbearable painful or just painful? Cos abdominal cramps in all 3trimesters is normal unless it is eye-turning or with bleeding.

Maureensylvia, so sorry for your loss.
May God grant your family the strength to bear this loss.
Amin.

Mamas o! Family planning is not just for spacing kids, its to help you get back on all things lost.
Pregnancy + Childbirth is tasking enough.
Lets give at least 12 months before attempting another pregnancy.
Some people can do it buh you never know how well the body will react/ adjust.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
@Aleesha0815, how are the ibejis, saw u peeping @ the newborn thread, pls try and give us BS before u run away na.

zimunachimdi and Prettyhurts, howz the waddling ministry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
@ cutienik, Eminya, and Beremx

Thank you ladies so much. I just spoke to my doctor on phone and he told me to be relaxed, take paracetamol and rest since the pain is just mild. I feel much relieved.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:53pm On May 22, 2016
Maureensylvia sorry for your loss. That's a very painful loss. May God comfort the husband and provide for the child she left behind.

I did not know conceiving too soon after a delivery could be fatal cry na wa.
May God continue to protect us. Safe delivery to the rest of May mamas.

Happy waddling to the rest of our mamas, especially September mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2unzy(f): 6:57pm On May 22, 2016
happy sunday to all mama in d aus....hope our babies re kicking left and right...hope smthg wonderful happens this week....TEAM MAY...40weeks tomm

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=Godmother post=45871087]@ cutienik
dats gud...pls try nd relAx ma

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 7:05pm On May 22, 2016
Thnx mama zaynie and ameen to your prayer and other mamas prayers. I am really happy to be here

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:07pm On May 22, 2016
cutienik:

@mitchyy...my captain wetin again ooo...mak i sing for my boy *hansel bobo,finefine bobo,blessed bobo,handsome bobo..oya free mama oo.make mama rest o...yipeeyipee yahhh*grin...sori i don sing for him now..wen u dey use coldwater disturb nko..

Thanks teamie. Me sef tire for the body o. Instead of Hansel to listen to you, na dance he dey dance to your song. Lol. I'm now #TeamZeroColdWater. I can't go thru this again.
How's Hansel's princess doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:07pm On May 22, 2016
Welcome Rukkington. Wish you a stress free 9months and safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:12pm On May 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Ahnahn
mitchyy... Ndo... Hope you're no longer in the hospital... Sorry... Please take it easy with cold water, especially with this weather...

I'm home now dear. I see cold water and AC run now o. Dr said its respiratory tract infection that is causing the severe cough, body pain and catarrh. I'll be fine smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
serendipityF:

ginababy, I guess dis is ur first child grin the attachment u feel 2wards ur new baby alone sef ll always wanna make u carry d child 24/7

My dear u no lie ooo. Bt I wish I can do all dat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
raptor2:
@ Mitchy my able in law. Sweet captain. Doh o ooo. Please take it easy with cold drinks because the weather is not so hot again. Sorry Dear

Thanks teamie. But your face scarce these days o. Hope ure fine? Or have you joined the peepers association? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.