Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196708 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Congrats @mai heritage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Mai Heritage. congrats ooooooo. Your baby was born on 11/12/13. what a date. cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Udoka congrat once again. At last u were victorious. A kiss to the prince
@mai heritage congrats on the birth of ur baby.
Waito e be like say this thread get anointing for male children. hmm like seriously
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thank God for you Udoka, He is ever faithful. Congratz mai heritage, kisses to ur boy.@all thanks for the good wishes. God will make it easy for all the preggies in the house.
My story: I started having contractions early Sunday morning a week to my EDD, but it wasn’t strong or consistent enough. Went for 9:00 am mass with my family but couldn’t stay till end because I noticed that the time between contractions decreased 7 mins , to 6 mins. I then remembered that I’ve not made Sunday stew so I taold dh that I can’t complete the mass with them. Went home, prepared and stew and rice and noticed that d time between contractions became irregular, from 6 mins apart to 8 mins and 7 mins apart. I relaxed now but towards 6 pm it became regular gain and the back pain was sharper and more intense. We arrived at d hospital by 9.30pmand they checked me, said I was 4 cm. By 12.31am I went into d delivery room and by 12.47 am, my pretty angel pooped out. E no easy o, na God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
@Juliebest, thank God for making it easy for you.Kisses to the princess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Congrats @juliebest n @ma heritage. Thank God for safe deliveries
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Juliebest. See how sweet the story is as if that's how easy it is to labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Congrats mai heritage may God keep and Preserve the BBB,
@udoka we praise God o
@Gen Buhari so we shall Thank God for ur DW and LO
@juliebest thank God for quick delivery so it shall be for other preggy mamas Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
@julibest and mai heritage congrats tanks to God for the safe delivering of ur little ones. @mama Nani, congrats once again pls take good care of him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
*Ghost mode deactivated...congratulations to all the new mothers...and a happy shout out to febuary mothers to be in the house.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 2:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Congrats Udoka and Julibest, and maiheritage too.
Udoka I actually laughed when I read your preference for cs. truely sometimes I wonder why women reject cs(if its their only option), cos it's not that bad. I had my first with cs and my second with v. delivery. i guess its because it's already regarded as surgery, but believe me, our bodies go through untold trauma during labour and pushing as well, not forgetting the tear and all. some also feel less heroic when they have a cs as those that had a v. birth continuosly brag abt the pain and how they conquered and all(myopic in my opinion). methink the lives of baby and mama are the most important here.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maiHeritage: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2013
Tanx τ̲̅ȍ everyone Sharing in my joy.my birth story was quite amazing.when I was τ̲̅ȍ deliver my first child I laboured ‎​f̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥я̲̣̣̥ two days thereafter I was induced τ̲̅ȍ make labour fast but dis time around G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ made it so easy.I was on d way τ̲̅ȍ office wen I noticed d contraction I just went back home around 9:10am. I waited til past 11am before I decided τ̲̅ȍ go τ̲̅ȍ d hospita.I was tested by d doc and he confirmed ‎​dat I was in labour.I checked into d delivery room around 11: 30am.I went tru d sweet pain and by 1:30pm I met my prince.I wish d awaiting mummies safe delivery.@byvan tanx ‎​f̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥я̲̣̣̥ always attending τ̲̅ȍ mai post during d trial time *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
@Maiheritage,uw dear * * lots of E-hugs to you and LO**.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
@beauty, lol I meant Honey88

Congrats @mai heritage

@all
Abegi no get scared with my story, we have read abc labour stories here over and over again, my prayer is that it will be easy for u ijn. The joy of seeing ur baby wipes away all pains.

@mayblossom
My sister no blame me, the thing was as easy as abc as God made it for me shaa. V and CS all hv their risks but menh if all I went thru is called labor, ithen I will jeje opt for elective cs nextime.

@hummbird
My sister u are a strong woman, how are d boys doing and d LO? D Lord will continue to strengthen u.

@byvan
How is ur boy? Pls what's ur take on changing diapers at night. Some said not to as it exposes them to cold. But whnever I change my baby he sleeps better else he will be cranky all nights.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
@Udoka,he is doing great dear,i change diapers anytime I think it needs changing,including at night . It's just a 2mins thing, i don't see how that exposes a baby to cold.My dear follow your maternal instincts and forget people with their too much stories,some actually get their kicks from scaring new mums.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOYSOLO(f): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
congratulation once more! Udoka, this baby will bring more blessing to the family in Jesus name, and by this time next year, u are already in with with the second one in Jesus name.
@ mai Heritage and julibest congratulations, may joy never cease in ur household in jeus name.

@ all the december mamas i wish u all safe delivery in Jeus name.
@ my April mamas, how una dey, me i am always having sleepless once it is 1am i dont sleep till 4am , i hope all is well with me?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
[b][/b]
byvan: @Udoka,he is doing great dear,i change diapers anytime I think it needs changing,including at night . It's just a 2mins thing, i don't see how that exposes a baby to cold.My dear follow your maternal instincts and forget people with their too much stories,some actually get their kicks from scaring new mums.

very true byvan, liking the bolded. wet diapers make my baby cough till I change it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Joysolo
That's part of being preggie, enjoygrin

@byvan
Thanks dear.

@all December mamas
How far ooo, let the success stories begins to roll in more..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2013
This thread dry o. How market nah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2013
No be small,e don dey dry small small.wey all these belle full mamas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2013
Na only me dey here since yesterday am begginning to feel lonely. If you hear ur name answer present o if not no christmas chicken for u.
Byvan, Rukemi, udoka, chestnut, mummy f, tobiegal, honey86, beauty, fnor, princesca, favored gal,mayblossom,joysolo,hummingbird,esmelrada,marygold,chicolo,uwani,pyzdan,chem09,nikkygal,kafcake,mstia,preshila,misuzoma,sennykenny,bigmom etc if u nor see ur name double chicken for u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2013
Present ma.

Been down with cold since yesterday and i have been puking since morning, am so hungry and everything i eat is coming down. very weak. i am so happy today is my last day at work this year. starting my annual leave on monday.

udoka, aw baby and body, byvan, how is big small man? juliebest and mai heitage, hope you are beginning to experience dividend of motherhood?
other december mamas, am sure you are set. we dey follow u bumber to bonnet o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Present ma, na how to send my chicken over b ur next task. All mamas how una dey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Present ma!

@Beauty, he is working hard at sucking me dry cheesy.Please try and get enough rest,get better soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Present ma.

Just trying to sort out some traveling details

@beauty..pele. the weather is changing thats why
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Present ma,

How are we doing?
Udoka, how are u enjoying the sleepless nights? cheesy

@byvan, what of the army boys? Hope no stress oh?

@belleful mamas, how bodi?
@beauty, pele, it will pass.

Belleful mamas, how do u cope with dryness down there? No matter the stimulation and everything, it always feels dry and painful.
Sorry, TMI.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOYSOLO(f): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
present ma,
@udoka thanks ur reply, i not too happy about it, it make to woke up late and go to work late, is not really funny, i wish i can just fast forward the month, so that i can reach my EDD on time, God will help us all, how is our prince charming doing, and the sleepless nite?

@all, see me see happiness ooo, please help me out, my dh bought me cowleg pepper soup last nite, and now i am purging seriously, and is there any medication to stop it and i hope it wont hunt my babies oooo i am just been scared.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
@MummF, so much stress that am almost going nuts,hubby was begging me this morning to take it easy on yelling before I develop premature wrinkles. They ve been on holiday for almost a week now cry,dey no dey hear word ooo ! ! the baby is the easiest to manage, these ones nah scatter scatter everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Congrats julie best and mai heritage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Present ma, even though my own na double chicken. Lo and i are fine,waking up at nite and suck*g. All preggies in da house,God dey. But seriously dec mamas don finish?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
@byvan, sorry, that was why I called them army boys sef! cheesy
God is ur strenght!
My boy just started his own holiday today and I have been screaming all morning, all this boys are the same!

@joysolo, just take it in stride, it will pass. Don't take any drugs just keep urself hydrated.
I experienced same over the weekend after taking goathead, it wa not funny. I was running to toilet for three days straight with bad stomach pain.
Speak with ur doc to be on the safe side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
I wish they can just grow overnight, am battling sore throat due to too much yelling.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.