Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159586 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Whew!!!
Finally!!!
I don read and reply finish...

To the business of the day...

If you hear your name, please gently waddle out, answer present and tell us how you're doing...

1....Okeoghene4real------------7th June
2....JoyChioma19----------------9th June
3....Hajarahbadmus------------10th June
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv----------------------17th June
6....Osas4G-------------------------19th June
7....Ginababy----------------------22nd June
8....Kokolet007-------------------22nd June
9....Melly245-----------------------23rd June
10..Lilylurv--------------------------24th June
11..Brownsmoothie------------26th June
12..Enkaydewdrop--------------27th June
13..Amhappy
14..Cutie999
15..Jennykoko3009
16..Tammyloreoluwa
17..GodMercy2015
18..Estagirl
19..Ambient------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
20..Ronnie1984
21..Youngmum
22..Zimunachimdi

Please, if your due date isn't here, kindly bless us with it...
And please, the remaining May mamas who we are assuming have ported to June (excluding zimunachimdi), please pop in and let us know if you really ported or not... Thank you...
Cc tammyloreoluwa , GodMercy2015 , Estagirl , Ronnie1984 , and Youngmum

#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday feddy27, may God bless and keep u.
Congrats to mamas that hv recently offloaded. Happy bumping to our remaining pushing mamas.
Today's s my grandmum's 77th birthday. God has been soo good to her. She has 4 great grand children. Hhhhm, e never finish, her own mother( ie my greatgrandmum) is alive o. Meaning her mum is my kid's great great grand mum. Join me in celebrating God's faithfulness to her

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
mitchyy:

Just place your palm under your boobs, raise it up a little and flip it up the way you flip pancake inside frying pan. Do same thing with the other one. Then shake your chest to complete the effect grin

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

My brezzz kuku don start to fall sef, so e go easy to flip well well...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

***Flips boobs...

Dia fadaaaaaaa....!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pls can someone kindly post baby list. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Happy birthday fed.dy27, may God bless and keep u.
Congrats to mamas that hv recently offloaded. Happy bumping to our remaining pushing mamas.
Today's s my grandmum's 77th birthday. God has been soo good to her. She has 4 great grand children. Hhhhm, e never finish, her own mother( ie my greatgrandmum) is alive o. Meaning her mum is my kid's great great grand mum. Join me in celebrating God's faithfulness to her

Wao!!!! Longevity lives with your family! I tap into this great life

My grandmum is also alive and my son has great grand parents as well(great grandpa is 95!, great grandma 1 is 70 and great grandma 2 is 83 (she died a month ago)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
congrats esof1...may d Lord bless ur union sis.

mumi zimunachimdi....it is well wt u ma..it shall b easy.

congrats to our grandmama...blessed mama@tchiwinne.

i slept off ni.

na america swags i dey get wt my moniker nowgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
tchiwinnie:

Wow... Congrats to your grandma...

May this blessing never cease to flow in your family...
Amen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pls can someone post baby list things. And is there any mama using luth for antenatal should pls post there list also. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mamas pls,what is the normal blood count %?
And do they still circumcise female kids now. Heard the cli...is long and unpleasant if not circumcized.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
tchiwinnie:

Happy birthday grandmum,wishing her good health and happy days!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
zimunachimdi:
And [b]do they still circumcise female kids [/b]now. Heard the cli...is long and unpleasant if not circumcized.

PLEASE DON'T LET ANYONE DO THAT TO YOUR CHILD !

IT IS ALSO A BIG CRIME !!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Our Lord and King, we thank you for yet another week and yet another opportunity to be alive. Thank you for your favor and mercy even in our time of unfaithfulness. We ask that your mercy will always speak for us in Jesus Name. Amen...

We commit ourselves into your able hands Lord, and like always, we ask for your mighty hand of protection upon us, our families and our babies.
For those of us due this month, Lord please put testimonies on our lips. Give us smooth, easy, swift and supernatural deliveries. Let us go into the labor wards and deliver "Hebrew women style" and let us all come back rejoicing.

There shall be no loss or sorrow whatsoever in Jesus Name...

Every woman here will carry to term and deliver safely, and every woman looking up to you for the fruit of the womb will come here shortly with their testimonies in Jesus name...

Please, provide for the families here that are going through trying times, heal everyone who is sick on this thread, answer the prayers of our Muslim sisters who are fasting, bless us all, and let us continue to be one big, happy family... Amen...

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
@Mama.Zaynie,

about completing the Quran within a month, I learnt a trick last year. you will count the number of pages of your Quran and.divide it by the number of days of the month.

to be on the safe side, use 29 days.

what I did was, I exceeded the number of pages so I was able to.complete the Quran and started afresh. though I couldn't complete the 2nd reading.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Finally I don finish reading.

Shawrygirl and brokewaist, congratulations. Sweet bs. May your los bring you joy and happines always.

Feddy27 and jennykoko3009, happy birthday. Wish you many more blissful years ahead.

cutienik/Fortius, welcome back.

Ramadam kareem to our muslim sisters.

Happy wedding anniversary to teamie, esof1. Wishing you both a forever filled with love and happiness

Hebrew women delivery to all June mamas

TeamJulyforspernaturalswiftandpainlessdelivery

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
@feddy27 happy bday dearest.may God bless ur new age

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
juliebest:

happy birthday. Wish you many more blissful years ahead.

Thanks dearie kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
zimunachimdi:
And do they still circumcise female kids now. Heard the cli...is long and unpleasant if not circumcized.

I beg you in the name of God! DON'T TRY IT...
what are you doing that for?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
bolseas:

are pregnant women supposed to fast? If no, what can one do?
If you can, I did cos had no issue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
gandyluv:
happy bday dearest.may God bless ur new age

Thanks my darling kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Its against the law sis! And a very inhumane treatment to the girl child, DON'T ALLOW ANYBODY COME NEAR YOUR DAUGHTER FOR THAT ISH O!

30-36% for a pregnant woman.

By the way you done born?

Happy birthday to the celebrants in the house, wishing you all a very many plenty happy returns.

Happy wedding anniversary to you esof1 may God continue to be the center cord that binds you and your DH together! May you both grow old together in love and peace.

Tchiwinnie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss this is for grandma! Good health will continue to be her portion in Jesus name.

Fortius (this kind gladiator name ehn odikwa somehow cheesy )welcome back!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
zimunachimdi...pls dont.
juliebest..tnx teamiegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lemme see if I can sleep a little... My nose and head are on fire... Catch you later sweet mamas...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fortius:
mumi zaynie...yee..awon kwensions yen ti po ju o..accept dis iyan ati eforiro elemi meje pelu igo orijin ati ciroc kan...ahahahah...awe wa ooo...may Allah accept our ibadah..am a xtian married to a muslim...baba ismailagrin..thanks for askin afta me ma.

raptor2 ..hw far sis..am back o..u hear...am back..i no go gree...season2 has commenced.

princessKF...watagwan...luvly princessgrin

pls mamas..i wil bump in once in a while cuz of dis period cuz i nid to play my role as a dutiful wife..i wish us all smooth delivery,bfps for my ttc mamas nd peaceful home all round..ire ooo.

formerly cutienik bt now FORTIUS!

Yippeeeeeee welcome back... big, big hugs and kisses to you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
temmy2103:
If you can, I did cos had no issue
wooow, you are strong o. I get hungry every 3 hours.
God will continue to make it.easy for you...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Lemme see if I can sleep a little... My nose and head are on fire...
Catch you later sweet mamas...

lol....Pls do. make this thread rest small....

kikikikiiiiiikiki....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
bolseas:

wooow, you are strong o. I get hungry every 3 hours.

God will continue to make it.easy for you...
Aameen n you too sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=zaynie post=46307314]Ramadan Kareem to my MuslimSisters,
May this month usher in more blessings, answered prayers and cleansing of heart, body and soul.

1. Kaffy4bill
2.Hajarahbadmus
3.MumZ
4.Goldenruby
5.Airforcewife
6.Swearest
7.Haleematm
8.Harmymy
9.Surysuri
10.Deezou
11.Niyyah
12.Beedam
13.Mumfiyin
14.Temmy2103
15.Moonert
16. Portable4real
17. Tsodjete
18. Aim07
19. Simababe

Abeg edit and add your moniker if you are muslim, I would like to know us.
So that we can keep each other company when making Sahur and Iftar and also share halal fasting tips.
I also need help completing the Qur'an this year. I need people who will motivate me and will be motivated in turn.......
We will open a fresh thread in the section.

https://www.nairaland.com/3148729/fasting-healthy-way

Jazakz :- Jazakumllahi Khair, Ramadan Kareem sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
ebony13:
Happy birthday Feddy27 and Jennykoko3009. Age with grace kiss

Congrats on the arrival of your cutie brokewaist. Nice BS Goldenruby kiss

Welcome back fortius/cutienik. Don't go AWOL on us again o.
Ehen lemme state it now, I'm 'stronging' my heart from here on angry any mama that leaves without explanation, I would give you transport fare tongue , see me wondering and thinking y cutienik decided to leave. Still haven't recovered from the heartache embarassed

November mamas how market? cheesy

Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim sisters kiss

Market dey as e dey... lol... November is still far o...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
I had slight pains around my pant lines. That's all o. I knew it was labour sha. Its better you go to. The hospital and know the situation of things. I got to the hospital @2cm, the matron wanted to send me back cos she felt I won't deliver that day. I told her noooooo say my baby de come. I gisted with them till I was almost ready to push. The one thing I did differently was that I didn't sit my whole butt down on the bed, I sat on the edge I heard it helps baby drop. I walked around too. Go to the hospital for examination ooooooooooo!!
enkaydewdrop:

Mama, please, do you mind telling me how your labor was... I'm feeling the same things mama zimunachimdi is feeling... But no pain at all... Just back ache once a while...
And I've been praying for painless delivery, cos my pain threshold is minus 10...lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
loistee:
Pls can someone post baby list things. And is there any mama using luth for antenatal should pls post there list also. Thanks.
Is it hospital list you want or baby items you will need at home?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
mumi coldfeet..grin..i lik dat..gladiatress
princessKF..thank u ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
princessKF:

Market dey as e dey... lol... November is still far o...

Never mind my teamie, we will get there, June is moving gradually, before we know it our November will be here. How body?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.