Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158783 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
loistee:
Pls can someone post baby list things. And is there any mama using luth for antenatal should pls post there list also. Thanks.
You can use this but everything on the list isn't neccesary.

Y0UR COMPREHENSIVE CHECK LIST
Its important to start by buying the most relevant and the most applicable e.g shawls may not be useful in our environment.
FOR YOUR BABY

Toiletries and sundries

Disposable nappies
Baby wipes
Baby oil and/or cream
Baby shampoo
Cotton buds
Baby manicure set
Baby comb
Baby soap
Baby thermometer
Nappy cream
Bathing kit-towel , sponge, sponge case, soap dish etc
Clothing and Accessories[i][/i]

Sleep suits
Body suits
Socks and gloves
Bootees
Fancy bibs
Shawl
Receiving blankets
A cot or mosquito net
Face clothes or towel
Baby hats or cap
Baby clothes for outing
Cardigan
Nursery

Cot or pram
Changing mat
Chest or drawer/carbinet
Foam mattess
Monitor
Nursing seat
Bedding sets
Safety pillows
Insecticides

Feeding

Breast pump
Bottle warmer
Feeding bottles
Bottle and teat brush
Sterilizing equipment
Dinner bibs
Feeding chair
Hot water flask
Weaning cups, bowls and spoon

FOR THE MOTHER

Disposable panties
Nursing bras
Breast pads
Dressing gowns
Front opening sleep shirts and dresses

Hospital bag

Nursing bras
Breast pads
Slippers
Toiletries
Make up bag
Tissues
Sanitary pads
Dressing gown
Front opening night shirts
Sleep suits
Body vest
Receiving blankets
Disposable nappies
Clothes to take baby i.e. at point of delivery
Clothes for you to wear home
Book or magazine
Camera or camcorder
Sterilized feeding bottle
Your mobile phone
Your phone charger
Beverage

Out And About

Nappy bag
Baby carrier
Infant car seat
Pram or stroller
Public nursing shawl

Playtime

Play gym
Rattle toys
Soft cuddling toys
Baby swing and bouncer
Baby walker

Some hospitals require that you provide cotton wool, disinfectant (SAVLON), mucus extractor, methylated spirit, olive/coconut oil, cord clamp, tin of glucose

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ICSLimited: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
limsycutey:
Chizeal you can tell Dh to register with ICS (integrated corporate services), it's an outsourcing firm in Lagos (ilupeju) and they have helped a lot of people get jobs.

Aim07 and other mamas job hunting should register online too, when they have vacancies related to your field they will invite you for an interview. I was actually invited about three weeks ago for an interview, I carry my belle go grin we did a computer test, the English part was not an issue but when I got to the maths, they wanted to disgrace iya ibeji with decimal points, me wet no know maths. Thank God I managed to get 70/100, pass mark was 40.
Then we got to the interview stage, the interviewer laughed (in a nice way) when she saw me and asked me some questions, then she told me to come and inform them after I deliver and I'm ready to work. Then she asked me if I wanted only legal jobs (I'm a lawyer) or if I would be interested in other areas too...the whole thing wasn't bad sha.
Thank you for the kind review. Please get in touch with us on Facebook inbox post-delivery and ready to work. We see two bouncing baby boys. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cassieluv: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Whew!!!
Finally!!!
I don read and reply finish...

To the business of the day...

If you hear your name, please gently waddle out, answer present and tell us how you're doing...

1....Okeoghene4real------------7th June
2....JoyChioma19----------------9th June
3....Hajarahbadmus------------10th June
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv----------------------17th June
6....Osas4G-------------------------19th June
7....Ginababy----------------------22nd June
8....Kokolet007-------------------22nd June
9....Melly245-----------------------23rd June
10..Lilylurv--------------------------24th June
11..Brownsmoothie------------26th June
12..Enkaydewdrop--------------27th June
13..Amhappy
14..Cutie999
15..Jennykoko3009
16..Tammyloreoluwa
17..GodMercy2015
18..Estagirl
19..Ambient------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
20..Ronnie1984
21..Youngmum
22..Zimunachimdi

Please, if your due date isn't here, kindly bless us with it...
And please, the remaining May mamas who we are assuming have ported to June (excluding zimunachimdi), please pop in and let us know if you really ported or not... Thank you...
Cc tammyloreoluwa , GodMercy2015 , Estagirl , Ronnie1984 , and Youngmum

#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery

Greetings o my 1daful sisters o! Esof1 happy anniversary dear! May God cntinue to bless ur home.
My capto @ enkaydewdrop I dey o jst been battling with swollen ankles since ystrde, I jst hope it's nothing serious o, wld b seeing my doc 2mrw sha God willn.
Teamjuneforfastandeasydelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
@fortius, feddy27, enkaydewdrop, zimunachimdi, coldfeet, thank u so much for ur kind wishes. Wt Long life will God satisfy us, according to His word, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fortius:

Thanks my sis..i appreciate ma..

i want to ask for sumtin ejoor ma
...pls can u follow me ..i go pay u abeg..i no get followers again...i gats to b popular o..i wil follow u toogrin.

Why not ma? #smiles
Pls don't leave us again o...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
@ juliebest, Fortius, coldfeet, cassieluv, zimunamchimdi, and all mamas, God bless you all richly. We appreciate your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fortius:

Thanks my sis..i appreciate ma..

i want to ask for sumtin ejoor ma
...pls can u follow me ..i go pay u abeg..i no get followers again...i gats to b popular o..i wil follow u toogrin.
How many kg of gas u go gimme? Make me and my household follow you. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Is it hospital list you want or baby items you will need at home?

Both ma . Thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
feddy27:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

So much to appreciate God for! He has done all things well for me !

Please join me celebrate another year of great achievements

Congrats brokewaist

Ramadam Kareem to our muslim sisters!
happy birthday dear! U share same bday with my husband. I just hope your not as stubborn and troublesome like my husband sha.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
esof1:

Its important to start by buying the most relevant and the most applicable e.g shawls may not be useful in our environment.
FOR YOUR BABY

Toiletries and sundries

Disposable nappies
Baby wipes
Baby oil and/or cream
Baby shampoo
Cotton buds
Baby manicure set
Baby comb
Baby soap
Baby thermometer
Nappy cream

Sleep suits
Body suits
Socks and gloves
Bootees
Fancy bibs
Shawl
Receiving blankets
A cot or mosquito net
Face clothes or towel
Baby hats or cap
Baby clothes for outing
Cardigan
Nursery

Cot or pram
Changing mat
Chest or drawer/carbinet
Foam mattess
Monitor
Nursing seat
Bedding sets
Safety pillows
Insecticides

Feeding

Breast pump
Bottle warmer
Feeding bottles
Bottle and teat brush
Sterilizing equipment
Dinner bibs
Feeding chair
Hot water flask

FOR THE MOTHER

Disposable panties
Nursing bras
Breast pads
Dressing gowns

Hospital bag

Nursing bras
Breast pads
Slippers
Toiletries
Make up bag
Tissues
Sanitary pads
Dressing gown
Sleep suits
Body vest
Receiving blankets
Disposable nappies
Book or magazine
Camera or camcorder
Your mobile phone
Your phone charger
Beverage

Out And About

Nappy bag
Baby carrier
Infant car seat
Pram or stroller
Public nursing shawl

Playtime

Play gym
Rattle toys
Soft cuddling toys
Baby swing and bouncer
Baby walker

Some hospitals require that you provide cotton wool, disinfectant (SAVLON), mucus extractor, methylated spirit, olive/coconut oil, cord clamp, tin of glucose
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Mamas pls,what is the normal blood count %?
And do they still circumcise female kids now. Heard the cli...is long and unpleasant if not circumcized.
Zimunachimdi !!!!!! Am lost of words to type sef embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed To think that you would even imagine such thoughts for your Dear Daughter in this day and age beats me totally! !! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION OR CIRCUMCISION IS NOT ONLY WICKEDNESS TO A GIRL CHILD, IT'S ALSO A CRIME!! PLEASE DON'T LET ANY ONE COME NEAR YOUR DAUGHTER IN THE NAME OF CIRCUMCISION. ....IF YOU LET THAT HAPPEN TO HER IN THIS DAY AND AGE, AM SORRY TO SAY ,YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!!!!!!! It's your responsibility to protect her from it even if it's a practice where you are from or your husband's place!!

ONLY boys should be circumcised. ...I don't know how recent you joined this thread but if you have been here for a long time and reading pages, you would have read experiences of mother's here who were circumcised and how it's is affecting their lives NEGATIVELY today!!! You wouldn't want to do something to your daughter today that will make her hate you in her adult life when she understands the implications. ...
PLEASE READ ABOUT IT ON GOOGLE.....I BEG YOU...EVEN IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS, TALK TO A DOCTOR OR A NURSE ABOUT IT...
SAY NO TO FEMALE CIRCUMCISION. ...

SORRY FOR MY EPISTLE. ..but I had to do this just so you understand how bad circumcising your daughter would be!!
Safe delivery to you...

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
esof1:

FOR YOUR BABY

Toiletries and sundries

Disposable nappies
Baby wipes
Baby oil and/or cream
Baby shampoo
Cotton buds
Baby manicure set
Baby comb
Baby soap
Baby thermometer
Nappy cream

Sleep suits
Body suits
Socks and gloves
Bootees
Fancy bibs
Shawl
Receiving blankets
A cot or mosquito net
Face clothes or towel
Baby hats or cap
Baby clothes for outing
Cardigan
Nursery

Cot or pram
Changing mat
Chest or drawer/carbinet
Foam mattess
Monitor
Nursing seat
Bedding sets
Safety pillows
Insecticides

Feeding

Breast pump
Bottle warmer
Feeding bottles
Bottle and teat brush
Sterilizing equipment
Dinner bibs
Feeding chair
Hot water flask

FOR THE MOTHER

Disposable panties
Nursing bras
Breast pads
Dressing gowns

Hospital bag

Nursing bras
Breast pads
Slippers
Toiletries
Make up bag
Tissues
Sanitary pads
Dressing gown
Sleep suits
Body vest
Receiving blankets
Disposable nappies
Book or magazine
Camera or camcorder
Your mobile phone
Your phone charger
Beverage

Out And About

Nappy bag
Baby carrier
Infant car seat
Pram or stroller
Public nursing shawl

Playtime

Play gym
Rattle toys
Soft cuddling toys
Baby swing and bouncer
Baby walker

Thanks ma God bless u real good ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
bolseas:

lol....Pls do. make this thread rest small....

kikikikiiiiiikiki....

I don ves
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
esof1:
How many kg of gas u go gimme? Make me and my household follow you. smiley
gringrin...gas!..are u pondering wat am pondering?..mak i chop beans firstcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
loistee:

Thanks ma God bless u real good ma.
U're welcome ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

I don ves
pls ves joor...show her!!..mak i go sleep small nd cum bck to read 10pAges thanks to ur vesinnggrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

****Grabs apoti...
****Ajusts wrapper on waist properly...
****Takes a seat
****Begins to break melon and observe from this corner...
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin yeye gerhl....you don come back with this your mouth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good day mama's in the house, it's bn awhile. Pls which baby carrier is d best e.g Graco, Chicco, Fisher price etc? Secondly Abuja mama's where can I get a bassinet not d cot o, n a mattress for my baby?

Pix of a bassinet .

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
lovinam:
I had slight pains around my pant lines. That's all o. I knew it was labour sha. Its better you go to. The hospital and know the situation of things. I got to the hospital @2cm, the matron wanted to send me back cos she felt I won't deliver that day. I told her noooooo say my baby de come. I gisted with them till I was almost ready to push. The one thing I did differently was that I didn't sit my whole butt down on the bed, I sat on the edge I heard it helps baby drop. I walked around too. Go to the hospital for examination ooooooooooo!!

Thanks mama... I'll go... It's just that my doc asked me not to come except I start feeling pains...
Just imagine... Has he not heard of painless delivery before...?
If I born for my parlour, I'll hold him responsible oh...
Hian!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fortius:

gringrin...gas!..are u pondering wat am pondering?..mak i chop beans firstcheesy

Yes o, tomatoes get alternative but wetin be the alternative for gas?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
@esof1 Happy wedding anniversary.... may the peace and love of God continue to abide in your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
esof1:
It's exactly 365 days I said "I do" to a wonderfully made man, he's my husband, my best friend, my gossip partner, the shoulders I lean on, my listening ears, my wonderful chef.....words can't just be enough to describe him. #happyweddinganniversarytous#
HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH. ...HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. ..May happiness never cease from your home! !!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
princessKF:
@esof1 Happy wedding anniversary.... may the peace and love of God continue to abide in your home.
Amen!!! Tnx a lot our petite sexy princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
esof1:

Yes o, tomatoes get alternative but wetin be the alternative for gas?

grin....mak i chop d beans first...i go add boiled egg too so enaydewdrop go weigh d gas for me...kikikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
cassieluv:

Greetings o my 1daful sisters o! Esof1 happy anniversary dear! May God cntinue to bless ur home.
My capto @ enkaydewdrop I dey o jst been battling with swollen ankles since ystrde, I jst hope it's nothing serious o, wld b seeing my doc 2mrw sha God willn.
Teamjuneforfastandeasydelivery

It is well mama...
At least, before you see your doctor tomorrow, try elevating your legs...
God is your strength...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
@esof1 Happy wedding anniversary.... may the peace and love Of God continue to abide in your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
tipsyjules:
happy birthday dear! U share same bday with my husband. I just hope your not as stubborn and troublesome like my husband sha.

Happy birthday to your hubby... sometimes i wish i was stubborn and troublesome...lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
BritneyStacy:

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin yeye gerhl....you don come back with this your mouth

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
How I for do na?

Wassup ma'am... How body na?
Una don dey see rain for dah side?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fortius:

grin....mak i chop d beans first...i go add boiled egg too so enaydewdrop go weigh d gas for me...kikikikiki

Taaah!!!

I go follow chop d beans?

I don go sleep jor...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Joychioma19 and Okeoghene4real, I can see you peeping oh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Mamas pls,what is the normal blood count %?
And do they still circumcise female kids now. Heard the cli...is long and unpleasant if not circumcized.

Hian biko o. The thing wey dey make kpekus sweet na him dem dey cut. Pls don't cut anything o. Let the babe enjoy being sucked, licked and tickled down there. Jooooooorrr o. We no go see bad thing o.

did I just write this.....oh shit I need some kpekusing.....kikikikikikikij

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
feddy27:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

So much to appreciate God for! He has done all things well for me !

Please join me celebrate another year of great achievements

Congrats brokewaist

Ramadam Kareem to our muslim sisters!
blessed bday 2u sis,may u receive new strength..enjoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.