Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8179437 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Amhappy:

I'm great dear. My bags will be fully packed by Wednesday. I feel so heavy. Don't know how to make LO to stop gaining more weight fast.

Maybe you should reduce your food intake a bit... Especially carbohydrates... Na so sabi mamas talk oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
BritneyStacy:

I won't really go the castor oil way of inducing labour without medical supervision. ....things easily go wrong with it unlike other methods like exercise, dancing, nipple stimulation, kpekpusing. As for the yellowish urine, it's not only malaria that makes urine yellowish. If you are not drinking enough water, your urine will be yellowish. The vitamins in your prenatals can also make your urine have yellowish colour too. If you drink lots of water, it should clear up. If you are 39 weeks already, not sure you will still be given malaria drugs again sha....How come you never took preventive malaria all through the pregnancy?
I wasn't aware of the preventive drugs until I read it here and by then I was far gone, I won't take it again! Thanks for d reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
cherrymum1:

Hian biko o. The thing wey dey make kpekus sweet na him dem dey cut. Pls don't cut anything o. Let the babe enjoy being sucked, licked and tickled down there. Jooooooorrr o. We no go see bad thing o.

did I just write this.....oh shit I need some kpekusing.....kikikikikikikij
Choooiii I bin tink say I sabi talk raw.But wait o talking about female circumcision how do I know I was or wasn't circumcision because I never see woman wey dem circumcise before and I don't really know much about it besides mumsy is late so I no get who to ask.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
princessKF:

Market dey as e dey... lol... November is still far o...

My dear I'm just using -2 weeks to give myself hope and that puts me at October grin grin

Happy wedding anniv esof1, happy birthday to your hubby Sugah and all other celebrants.

June mamas we are waiting o, patiently albeit. kiss

Capo iomoge2 how are you doing? Come and ginger our swagger. cheesy

All celebrants I'm waiting for cake o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Amhappy:

Today is not my birthday ooo. Happy birthday feddy27 many more years dearie. On due date levels,mine officially is June 28 but I'm not waiting for that date abeg. My baby is already 3.5 according to scan.

Mama wetin you dey chop? My date is june 29 nd scan shows 2.9...which ve driven myself crazy with worry.

Three gbosas for u dearie.

#Team june for supernatural delivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tipsyjules, my roomie in Uni was circumcised..she showed us what it looked like.....just imagine a mouth without lips embarassed
She used to tell us then that during sex with her bf, she reads newspaper cheesy grin grin cheesy I don't know if she was exaggerating sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thanks ebony13
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
talltosyne:
Any mama using boot head to toe wash?
I bot 1 less dan 2wks ago for 1k, it has finish, I want to buy anoda 1, dey talk say it is 1700.

Abeg wetin happen?e
Things are adding money on daily basis, but wait o, how many ml is the soap and why doesn't it last? Even my sebamed 200ml dey last pass one month

happy wedding anniversary esof1, may GOD continue to bless and keep your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
sugah:
Tipsyjules, my roomie in Uni was circumcised..she showed us what it looked like.....just imagine a mouth without lips embarassed
She used to tell us then that during[b] sex with her bf, she reads newspaper [/b]cheesy grin grin cheesy I don't know if she was exaggerating sha.

cheesy grin shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
sugah:
She used to tell us then that during sex with her bf, she reads newspaper cheesy grin grin cheesy I don't know if she was exaggerating sha.

Bwahahahaha, your description got me rolling and the part about reading newspaper, Lmaooooo. In reality, I'm sure it's not funny but I can't help myself abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ma'am lovinam, chai kissu try o. How u take remember all these names?
I don't remember all d oldies now chain, byvan n her soldiers, hummingbird n her twinies, gen buhari n his family, udoka n nani...
Chain, wonder what's up with them all.
Oya may una pop in n say hi. Its been loooong. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
mummide baby shops should have the bed. I ve seen it before in a baby shop.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=enkaydewdrop post=46336761]1....Okeoghene4real------------7th June
2....JoyChioma19----------------9th June
3....Hajarahbadmus------------10th June
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv----------------------17th June
6....Osas4G-------------------------19th June
7....Ginababy----------------------22nd June
8....Kokolet007-------------------22nd June
9....Melly245-----------------------23rd June
10..Lilylurv--------------------------24th June
11..Brownsmoothie------------26th June
12..Enkaydewdrop--------------27th June
13..Amhappy----------------------28th June
14..Cutie999-----------------------29th June
15..Jennykoko3009
16..Tammyloreoluwa
17..GodMercy2015
18..Estagirl
19..Ambient------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
20..Ronnie1984
21..Youngmum
22..Zimunachimdi

LOL... See as we dey follow oursef, starting from Cassieluv...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Na una know oh... Me, I sha can't wait till 27th oh...

Jennykoko3009, na you remain to update us with your due date oh...

Abeg carpo no vex, accordin to LMP my EDD na 20 june bt 1st scan says 26 while 2nd says 12 bt if u allow i wan deliver am nw nw. Me don tire ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yes after delivery.

zimunachimdi:

Thanks sis. I know it will end in praise.

Lioha,tks too. Love ur baby's name. I want to ask,when do igbo parents starts calling their child by the name after delivery?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=Jennykoko3009 post=46337870][/quote]

LOL... June 20th it is then...
All of us don taya... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Oya oooooooh... June babies, start popping out ooooh... Please, pity your mommas... Ahnahn These children...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
I'm just seeing circumcised everywhere. Abeg who dem circumcise or which mama was wicked enough to circumcise her child?

Too tired to read back... angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
I saw this bed on Kong then at the market for 48k.
Is this the bassinet you are asking about mummide?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Naeto is 4 months old today!

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hansel better not try this with me o grin

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
sugah:
I just dey imagine mouth without lips sha.My bunky for uni was circumcised but na she kpekus pass, so that's why am confused.I can be so annoying during kpekusin sha.I can cry for africa because every style dey pain me even missionary style sef and hubby has been complaining. So I started feeling that I must av bin circumcised.The only time I always allow him have his way is when am tipsy (covers face) my head no strong for drink o but the next morning na war o because my vjay go don tear.Even with olive oil as lubricant I still dey cry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
mitchyy:

You will accept with all joy noni. My DS so resembles DH,the funny and not funny part is when well wishers rub it in your face saying" Daddy's boy" but don't worry , Hansel will pick your face too small with time. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
So I heard they are going to announce the devaluation of Nigeria very very very soon. Which means, prices of imported items will increase even more, maybe as much as 25%. sad Mamas, make una shop quickly o, if possible before the end of the week. And I've not even bought the big items... Which way Nigeria
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
#Monday Prayers

Singing. ..
Thank You Jesus for the grace that you have given Us we can never repay by from our heart we like to say that we thank you

Our Father we bow before your throne with a grateful Heart. Thanking You for all that you have done in our Lives. Let your name only be exalted.

Baba we bless your holy name and give you all the glory and adoration.

Father take control of our Lives and the lives of our little ones. We shall not cast our young in Jesus mighty name. Amen

We present our families before you Abba Father take charge and let only your name be glorified in their lives. Amen

For those looking up onto for the fruit of womb. Grant them their Heart desire. Because children are the heritage of the Lord and fruit of the womb is the reward.

Thank You LORD For save delivery as none shall fall by the way side.

Let your name only be glorified for Jesus Name we Pray. AMEN

TEAM JULY

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedchick(f): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
feddy27:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

So much to appreciate God for! He has done all things well for me !

Please join me celebrate another year of great achievements

Congrats brokewaist

Ramadam Kareem to our muslim sisters!

Happy birthday in arrears capitain feddy27

And to other mamas

Wish u all long life n prosperity

Team october

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmoda(f): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good evening dear sisters,

I used to peep in here once in a while from ttc group,hoping to join someday,I thank God that the day is finally here and I av ported here now.

I greet all my elders o

This group seem very interesting too like the ttc group

May we all carry our babies successfully and give birth safely in due time IJN.Amen

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Whew!....finally finished reading over 10+ pages..una well done oh.

Learnt a lot too..from the breathing technique to shopping list,it is well.

I'm having pains in my wrists started with the right one n now the left one has joined in the pain,having trouble lifting things even to turn eba na war...help me oh!

Need advice on how to relate with prospective in-laws for the first time...they are Yoruba n I'm ibo.

Happy birthday to my captain..many more years ahead wink

#teamoctober.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Joyfulmoda:

I used to peep in here once in a while from ttc group,hoping to join someday,I thank God that the day is finally here and I av ported here now.

I greet all my elders o

May we all carry our babies successfully and give birth safely in due time IJN.Amen

Ekabo kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2016
mitchyy:
If he does wat will you do? My DD is the photocopy of DH, u know wat i mean by photocopy na, nothing is missing btw the two. Just be prepared to meet your lo dear, no think am.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Joyfulmoda:

I greet all my elders o

Congrats and welcome, happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 12:15am On Jun 07, 2016
luscioustrish:
Whew!....finally finished reading over 10+ pages..una well done oh.

Learnt a lot too..from the breathing technique to shopping list,it is well.

I'm having pains in my wrists started with the right one n now the left one has joined in the pain,having trouble lifting things even to turn eba na war...help me oh!

Need advice on how to relate with prospective in-laws for the first time...they are Yoruba n I'm ibo.

Happy birthday to my captain..many more years ahead wink

#teamoctober.
You should avoid lifting heavy things by now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by evamum: 12:58am On Jun 07, 2016
BritneyStacy:
*moves one leg at a time,

25. Eva mum- How you dey ?

Please come in - and share your own experience. ..what is it like for you We love to read from you...

Present able Capo, you are 100% right, honeymoon is over. 3rd trimester is in full force, can relate to everything you mentioned: discharge, tiredness, headache etc. I have like thousand of complain for my Obyn. come Wednesday; she has always said, am doing well and I don't complain alot but now I get am plenty; ;Dthough am relief hearing is part of package. I also feel choked; like something stuck in my throat most times I eat or even drink water, is this also part of the package?

Shopping is less than 10%, just car seat, stroller, swing, suspecting surprise baby shower from office. Hopefully it pulls through, will help alot.

Kpekusing; can't remember what that is, DH avoids like ebola since the day I got BFP, crying, begging, looking sexy or doctor could not convince him. He doesn't sleep on the same bed with just to avoid the temptation.

All in all, am grateful for this privilege and can't wait to experience being a Mum. 29weeks tomorrow, 9 week-to- go. Oluwa be praise.

Greetings to all mama, happy Ramadan to all Muslim sisters; though Christian married to Muslim, I do join in fasting month.

Safe delivery to June mama

August Mama, trust we are doing great?

#TeamAugust, peace n Love

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 1:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Emerald22:

You should avoid lifting heavy things by now

I have o,,,the pain is just there

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.