Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8206117 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2016
@ my team captain Britneystacy, present ma, network has not been gud too me at all, typed twice some days back to respond to @iomoge2 mentions, but couldn't post.
I thank God for bringing us this far, this 3rd trimester is emmmmm lipsrsealed, was in hospt last week cos of pains, but am on med n better now, my weight is increasing rapidly, 92kg shocked. Everything is okay, to the Glory of God, have clocked 30wks plus, by his grace am calculating 7wks to go ooo, dat 8wks too far for me cheesy, as it is rite now sef, going out is a problem, everybody be like, madam, u r still pushing? undecided hope u have not passed ur due date? Wetin be there problem?
Am tired of pple asking me oo, when I go for anc, eveybody,s eye is on me grin,

Dr had to ask me to do Fasting blood sugar and Glucose Tolerance Test, that my weight is too much 92kg ooo, and some pple I saw were weighing 100 plus shocked.

As for shopping, have done 98%, have washed the 1st part, left with d 2nd part and ironing, delivery tins r ready, yet to pack hospt bags sha, but will do so very soon.

In all we thank God for d journey so far, commit the reaming into his hand, may He see us thru.#proudlyteamaugust#

In another news, am a year older and wiser today, #itcanonlybeGod# Happy bornday to Meeeeee grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Good morning mamas...I saw this on a website... alluring grace.... 27k

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2016
@Udoomama...Happy birthday to you, may you live to celebrate many more years in the land of the living.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm!!!! Na wa o, no one dey ask for person on this thread. God dey sha!!!

** Eyes Rolling** Walking out of thread<<<<<<

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TeeteeK: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Happy Birthday and HWA dear,wishing you the very best.

feddy27:
My darling mamas! Thank you for the show of love; it was amazing! God bless us all and teach us to number our days.
Here's a piece of the cake for you kiss

The celebrations have not ended, TODAY IS MY MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY! smiley smiley smiley smiley

2yrs down the line and God has shown Himself more than faithful !

We are grateful to Him for love, bliss, peace, friendship and all that He blessed us with!

Please celebrate with us as we give God thanks smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2016
princessKF:
Good morning mamas...I saw this on a website... alluring grace.... 27k
That looks like a plastic wardrobe abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2016
@Udoomama a very happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Akorkor:
Hmmm!!!! Na wa o, no one dey ask for person on this thread. God dey sha!!!

** Eyes Rolling** Walking out of thread<<<<<<
Sorry dear no vex! You know say as you no too dey active mamas Here no go remember you, who be una December captain? Make una dey try ginger una self o. Hope you are much better now?

Happy birthday udoomama wish you long life and prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2016
bolseas:
sugah, are you saying your friend wasn't enjoying kpekusing?

Yea, she claims she never enjoys sex. Person wey dey enjoy sex get time to find newspaper read? embarassed
Like I mentioned before, i dunno if she was exaggerating but she was a very open person.
She is married to the guy with 3kids today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Princesskiki:

That looks like a plastic wardrobe abi?

Yes it is
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary feddy27 and happy birthday udoomama. More fruitful and blessed years ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
Sorry dear no vex! You know say as you no too dey active mamas Here no go remember you, who be una December captain? Make una dey try ginger una self o. Hope you are much better now?

Happy birthday udoomama wish you long life and prosperity.

@Coldfeet, thank you o!!! Am better...Na because the way mama here just dey abadon some of us no dey make me comment. I am always online 24/7. Anyway, God dey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2016
TeeteeK:
Happy Birthday and HWA dear,wishing you the very best.

Tanxs darling! God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2016
luscioustrish:
Whew!....finally finished reading over 10+ pages..una well done oh.

Learnt a lot too..from the breathing technique to shopping list,it is well.

I'm having pains in my wrists started with the right one n now the left one has joined in the pain,having trouble lifting things even to turn eba na war...help me oh!

Need advice on how to relate with prospective in-laws for the first time...they are Yoruba n I'm ibo.

Happy birthday to my captain..many more years ahead wink

#teamoctober.

Nwanne m nwanyi welcome o, I be Igbo married to Yoruba too, so I can give you few tips.

1. Make sure you kneel down with both legs touching the floor when you meet your MIL/FIL: for the first time. even if una dey for middle of road, grin grin grin . that is the first test, you know say dem they always talk say we no get respect. prove them wrong o.
2. offer to carry any load they have, if they come around. relieve your MIL of her handbag with face full of smiles o.
3. DO NOT REJECT ANY FOOD! make sure you chop finish lick plate, don't wait for MIL for serve you, do like say u dey follow am enter kitchen, if she allows you fine, if not insist on packing on washing plates.
4. make sure you call all your SIL/BIL Anti mi /Boda mi. whether them senior you or not.
5. don't go and be doing touching body with their son in their presence o angry angry angry. pretend you have not kissed, even with your protruding belle.)
6. don't be pressing phone when you people are talking, always keep a smile on your face, curtsy whenever you are thanking your MIL/FIL
7. don't be deceived by the plenty Iyawo wa they are calling you o, until una marry, you are not the wife yet o, stay humble. embarassed embarassed embarassed
8.Tell ur fiancé to tell you about them, what they like, dislike, learn how to greet them in their language, they value it a lot.
9.Commit every thing to Gods hands.
10. Go bearing gifts o grin grin grin ;. Jewellery and Lace for Mama Wa, Expensive stationary for Baba Wa grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2016
missade:
@bolseas your post is very insightful and reminds me of my bestie. She was circumcised too but enjoys kpekus.

But there are various degrees or severity of circumcision...some have the clit0ris cut off totally, while some have the lips of the vjay cut off all in a bid to make the girls less promiscuous.

However, I really believe that the mind plays abig part in kpekusing. So tipsyjules open up a bit and enjoy the pre-intimacy, let that last for as long as possible b4 the main deal.
There's a reason why u do not put much fight when tipsy...its cos alcohol has a way of freeing us of our inihibitions. You must enjoy kpekus oo wink
Yes oo I must enjoy kpekus oo.The only thing am waiting for is just to give birth because I heard after delivery my vjay will open and I won't have pains dunno how through that is.I am suspecting it's the sexual abuse I went through while growing up that's affecting me psychologically till now.Me I don't even have problem sef na hubby I dey pity for because at times I will just push him out halfway leaving him in pains.Good morning mamas in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2016
esof1:
Happy wedding anniversary fe..ddy27 . More fruitful and blessed years ahead.

Thanks dearie. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2016
talltosyne:
Any mama using boot head to toe wash?
I bot 1 less dan 2wks ago for 1k, it has finish, I want to buy anoda 1, dey talk say it is 1700.

Abeg wetin happen?

Cc Zaynie

Its the dollars ish.
Plus maybe you are squirting too much on the sponge.
I am on my second bottle of Aveeno in like 6 months.
And we dont wash hair every day. It used to be once in 3 days, now once in a week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2016
Akorkor:

@Coldfeet, thank you o!!! Am better...Na because the way mama here just dey abadon some of us no dey make me comment. I am always online 24/7. Anyway, God dey
Mama you sef no try! U are online 24/7 yet you no dey comment? Even if Na happy birthday o! Happy anniversary o! Congrats o! Welcome o! Sorry o! At least drop a comment. That way the thread will continue to be alive! You can be doing roll call of your team members which will help to pull them out of peeping mode cool

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2016
luscioustrish:

Thanks a lot
Good morning kiss

Have you never met the inlaws before?

Im Igbo, DH is yoruba. One of the first times I met his aunties I hugged them cry cry cry The talk that followed eh you would think I slapped someborry. My DH sha gave them a stern warning to always remember our tribal differences. Since then my dear, I kneel (first then hug) to greet everyone even my own people grin grin so I dont make mistake.
So my own list,
-Always kneel down to greet.
-If you sabi the language, you are lucky. I understand but I dont speak..well except for greetings.
Make sure you always greet..Eku joko, Eku ile, Eku dide, Eku iyagbe grin
-I don't know if the igbos do this as well, but when you go visiting always offer to help in the kitchen. Do igbos do this Personally my kitchen is my private space, I usually dont like other people being in it so I find it awkward going into people's kitchens. But I have learnt to always offer to help.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Happy belated birthday captain Feddy27!!!!happy anniversary too!!!! more grace and happiness to your life and home. celebration continua!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Happy anniversary Feddy27,wishing u guys many more years of love and happiness.
Udoomama,happy born day.....age with grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2016
udoomama:
@ my team captain Britneystacy, present ma, network has not been gud too me at all, typed twice some days back to respond to @iomoge2 mentions, but couldn't post.
I thank God for bringing us this far, this 3rd trimester is emmmmm lipsrsealed, was in hospt last week cos of pains, but am on med n better now, my weight is increasing rapidly, 92kg shocked. Everything is okay, to the Glory of God, have clocked 30wks plus, by his grace am calculating 7wks to go ooo, dat 8wks too far for me cheesy, as it is rite now sef, going out is a problem, everybody be like, madam, u r still pushing? undecided hope u have not passed ur due date? Wetin be there problem?

Dr had to ask me to do Fasting blood sugar and Glucose Tolerance Test, that my weight is too much 92kg ooo, and some pple I saw were weighing 100 plus shocked.

As for shopping, have done 98%, have washed the 1st part, left with d 2nd part and ironing, delivery tins r ready, yet to pack hospt bags sha, but will do so very soon.

In all we thank God for d journey so far, commit the reaming into his hand, may He see us thru.#proudlyteamaugust#

In another news, am a year older and wiser today, #itcanonlybeGod# Happy bornday to Meeeeee grin
Wow! We r birthday mates, nd kpekus mates except say my own no b twins grin.... happy bday teamie, God bless ur new age

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2016
After reading all this inter-tribal marriage tips, I feel like I would have failed woefully if I married my ex who was yoruba...lol. I am igbo btw.

#JustSaying

sugah:

Have you never met the inlaws before?

Im Igbo, DH is yoruba. One of the first times I met his aunties I hugged them cry cry cry The talk that followed eh you would think I slapped someborry. My DH sha gave them a stern warning to always remember our tribal differences. Since then my dear, I kneel (first then hug) to greet everyone even my own people grin grin so I dont make mistake.
So my own list,
-Always kneel down to greet.
-If you sabi the language, you are lucky. I understand but I dont speak..well except for greetings.
Make sure you always greet..Eku joko, Eku ile, Eku dide, Eku iyagbe grin
-I don't know if the igbos do this as well, but when you go visiting always offer to help in the kitchen. Do igbos do this Personally my kitchen is my private space, I usually dont like other people being in it so I find it awkward going into people's kitchens. But I have learnt to always offer to help.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zemaye: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2016
BellaElla:

Nwanne m nwanyi welcome o, I be Igbo married to Yoruba too, so I can give you few tips.

1. Make sure you kneel down with both legs touching the floor when you meet your MIL/FIL: for the first time. even if una dey for middle of road, grin grin grin . that is the first test, you know say dem they always talk say we no get respect. prove them wrong o.
2. offer to carry any load they have, if they come around. relieve your MIL of her handbag with face full of smiles o.
3. DO NOT REJECT ANY FOOD! make sure you chop finish lick plate, don't wait for MIL for serve you, do like say u dey follow am enter kitchen, if she allows you fine, if not insist on packing on washing plates.
4. make sure you call all your SIL/BIL Anti mi /Boda mi. whether them senior you or not.

5. don't go and be doing touching body with their son in their presence o angry angry angry. pretend you have not kissed, even with your protruding belle.)
6. don't be pressing phone when you people are talking, always keep a smile on your face, curtsy whenever you are thanking your MIL/FIL
7. don't be deceived by the plenty Iyawo wa they are calling you o, until una marry, you are not the wife yet o, stay humble. embarassed embarassed embarassed
8.Tell ur fiancé to tell you about them, what they like, dislike, learn how to greet them in their language, they value it a lot.
9.Commit every thing to Gods hands.
10. Go bearing gifts o grin grin grin ;. Jewellery and Lace for Mama Wa, Expensive stationary for Baba Wa grin grin grin
Madam bella this your advice na sarcastic one o grin
abeg no put Sisi for trouble.

luscioustrish
Do all the above only if thats how you are!
BE YOURSELF!!!
Dont go and start what you cannot finish smiley
If you know you can be kneeling down to greet your in-laws all
your married life then go ahead if not , you dont need that to
appear respectful.
The most important thing is Be Yourself
I cannot emphasize it enough, if you pretend
na' you go regret am!!!
And yes I married Yoruba and am not Yoruba
No Issues kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Mamas we were robbed o! I am just getting over the shock sef, we woke up to see all our windows open. they used long sticks & parker to scoop up our phones and laptops from outside , they even stole my hubbys wallet from his trousers.
please if you live downstairs or in a bungalow, do not keep your valuables or handbags close to the windows, keep them in your wardrobes instead.
To think that me and dh sleep stark naked, who knows if these thieves live around us. I dunno if they used jazz cos my phone was just beside dh and they scooped it without us waking up. God protect your children o.
I am grateful to God I didn't see them, cos I wake up a lot at night to pee, who know? I might have fainted at the sight of them in action, or they might have harmed us. help us thank God o, that they didn't break in and attack us physically, or demand for more items.
I know that God would divinely replace all we lost in Jesus name. Amen.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2016
udoomama:
@ my team captain Britneystacy, present ma,

Am happy to hear from you. You n.a.mama twins ooo so I can imagine how heavy you must be feeling if me with one is feeling this way. Kpele.
What was your prepregnacy weight? I used to weigh 62-65kg before pregnancy but current weight at 30 weeks is 82kg. I hear some mamas say they haven't added more than 5kg since beginning of pregnancy. ..you are tempted to ask what you are not doing right.

Back all the packable and prepare ooo..even at 36 weeks, they can come ooo. God will make it easy for you and us all. Me I don't even mind baby coming at 37weeks sef. grin cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2016
BellaElla:

Bolded got me rotfl, reminds me of one of my inlaws dat says me nd dh dey always do romeo nd juliet undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2016
enque:
After reading all this inter-tribal marriage tips, I feel like I would have failed woefully if I married my ex who was yoruba...lol. I am igbo btw.

#JustSaying

You only fail if you want to. There's nothing hard about it, infact it's quite exciting learning something new.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2016
zemaye:

Madam bella this your advice na sarcastic one o grin
abeg no put Sisi for trouble.

luscioustrish
Do all the above only if thats how you are!
BE YOURSELF!!!
Dont go and start what you cannot finish smiley
If you know you can be kneeling down to greet your in-laws all
your married life then go ahead if not , you dont need that to
appear respectful.
The most important thing is Be Yourself
I cannot emphasize it enough, if you pretend
na' you go regret am!!!
And yes I married Yoruba and am not Yoruba
No Issues kiss

Mama that being yourself something depends on the kind of family you marry into
it costs nothing to go on your knees and greet your inlaws
the first day I met my MIL she had just alighted from the car, by a major road
I went on my knees, she placed her hand on my head and started praying for me.
I had never done it before, but had to stoop to conquer,
it is their culture, you have to respect and adopt it cos its now your culture whether you like am or not grin grin grin grin
I hate amala, I hate ewedu, I hate goat meat, but I had to eat them all with feigned relish in their presence.
I see them at most twice a year, so I am ready to please them those few times to avoid wahala. before the go call meeting for my head grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Happy belated birthday and happy wedding anniversary Feddy27.

More grace and blessings to your life and family.

God bless U
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2016
BellaElla:
Mamas we were robbed o! they used long sticks & parker to scoop up our phones and laptops from outside , they even stole my hubbys wallet from his trousers.
please if you live downstairs or in a bungalow, do not keep your valuables or handbags close to the windows, keep them in your wardrobes instead.
To think that me and dh sleep stark naked, who knows if these thieves live around us. I dunno if they used jazz cos my phone was just beside dh and they scooped it without us waking up.
I am grateful to God I didn't see them, cos I wake up a lot at night to pee, who know? I might have fainted at the sight of them in action, or they might have harmed us. help us thank God
I thank God for you ooo. ..Robbery is the end thing in Uyo now ooo...jobless boys now resort to stealing anything they can steal...tv's and electronic gadgets, car batteries, phones, wallets etc. Just last week, the entered my Mum's area and stole more than 50car batteries from cars packed outside fenced compounds. ...If this economy doesn't improve, we expect more of this robbery incidences ooo...
May God provide for all you have lost.Thank God you didn't see them. The experience is always so tramautic angry angry angry

We sleep stark naked too , me and hubby....so I can relate to your experience. Kpele

(1) (2) (3) ... (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.