Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8222500 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Mitchyy, I'm seriously consider it oh... Na money be d problem...
Ego! Ego!! Ego!!!

Look for the ego o. Its better than them slicing your belly for nothing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:
mumi orirebaby...abeggy na.no allow mamas here catxh me o..na yestaday she born na lipsrsealed..hw cum na only ur eyes c am..oya mak i bribe u wt Amala ati gbegirigrin

lol. I dey watch you with my corner eye if the amala no reach here before night I go remind all the mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...
Very detailed...
Me likey...

My own DH will just leave his hand there and continue sleeping... Dunno what I can do about it...
Nothing I do will make him leave his sleep... Never!!!
I'll start with a massage this evening before he even dreams of falling asleep... He loves being massaged...
#FingersCrossed...

Thanks for this Mummy H...

Every guy has what turns him on now. Find it and taunt him with it. Mine is my tips. Just merely looking at it or touching it turns my dh on, and that is what i use to get him in the mood.
Even if it means putting your hand inside his boxers and stroking his peepee. The sleep go vanish. Lol. Shebi na your husband now? Nothing to be ashamed of. Try anything that works

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??
You're joking...
Wow! God is wonderful oh...
A friend had a 5.2kg baby vaginally last month. It's not her first thou but if you see this baby's head eh, the baby was so big.

You will be fine, hope you are exercising? Sorry ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2016
mitchyy:

Look for the ego o. Its better than them slicing your belly for nothing
I will my sister... It's just that things are a bit tight... God will help us...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2016
esof1:

Wow! Cute guy. He doesn't even look like a new born.
I quite agree with you on the expertise thingy. My neighbor had a 4.5kg baby last week without a tear. She said d first midwife she met told her they must give her a tear as her baby was big, luckily for her, she didn't dilate till that midwife closed from duty. The second midwife just use hand around her veejay wen baby's head showed up and that was how baby flew out after 3 pushes.

Yes, expertise matters a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2016
If the place you are talking about is close to unical second gate abi na small gate dem dey call am,the name is standard, I tell you the man there is one of the best in calabar. Don't be discouraged by environment, most Drs even teaching hospital will tell you to go there. And the crowd there my dear no be small thing. Anytime I need to do scan I go there very early and pick number even before the Dr arrive. I have tried other scanning centers with better and cleaner environment but I didn't like their services or maybe its because I was comparing it with this one.
tipsyjules:
I thought I was the only calabar mama here o.My dear that area sef they fear me.Its possible because of the army women that live in iburutu barracks.My Dr directed me to one scanning center like that off etta agbor,my dear wen I enter the place ehn see the way the place dey and the way environment dey nobody told me to carry my 2left leg comot.The environment wasn't neat,patients just Sidon like pensioners wey wan go collect dia pension.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

My own DH will just leave his hand there and continue sleeping... Dunno what I can do about it...
Nothing I do will make him leave his sleep... Never!!!

grin

You made my morning with this if you see as I dey laugh in the office cheesy grin funny woman. I think you can start with a chat with him even before he comes home from the office so that he will be aware that show must happen when he gets home so himself go don dey mood before he arrives home.All the best babes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:
capooooooo mitchyy....clap clap clap epatewo for d badh mama....thot na Britneystacy b guru now u don dey follow bumpertobumper...cheesy.

@feddy27..tnx. ma

olatebony don ves...abegggiii send my order kiakia oo...b4 vexin go take ovagrin...oya sowie na...*rubbing her belle wt aboniki ah sowie sheabutter*

*covers face* embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2016
mitchyy:

Every guy has what turns him on now. Find it and taunt him with it. Mine is my tips. Just merely looking at it or touching it turns my dh on, and that is what i use to get him in the mood.
Even if it means putting your hand inside his boxers and stroking his peepee. The sleep go vanish. Lol. Shebi na your husband now? Nothing to be ashamed of. Try anything that works

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2016
orirebaby:

lol. I dey watch you with my corner eye if the amala no reach here before night I go remind all the mamas

*searchin d wardrobe for aso to wear..squeezin my massive bum in a jeggings nnnoooo...kolewerk!!..yah gat it..agbada lo sure ju*grin...am cumin ooo

enkaydewdrop....see mak i edit dat yah list...awon seniors to gbaski for d topic..cherrymum1..mumi modath..senior zaynie no fit cuz of fastin..mumi ozycy don bcum shy mama ovanytgrin...mumi lovinam go dey busy for now..mumi beyedew must b dia too nd d gbogbo bigs capo. BritneyStacy...na tins lik dat dey totori her bodicheesycheesy...its a pirry..mama ekene neva show..u for get it raw...mumi feddy27 na posh mama o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats hajarahbadmus on safe delivery. See how excited i am to hear of people delivering their babies successfully in this thread. Let it just be going smoothly like this till the end of the year. We only want to hear good news.

@Iyabetajos Mummy Andre, how you dey now? U never read finish? I dont know why i feel like calling you again. That your voice was too sweet. I was expecting to hear a mature and deep voice. Maybe becos of your moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2016
mitchyy:

Oh my!!! Was this her first baby? Cus i heard its easier when its not your first.
God is truly wonderful! Congrats to her
It's actually her 4th....my sis started craving for another baby girl 7years after her last child but he turned out to be a boy again.
She was 41 when she had him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2016
esof1:

Yaaaaaayyyy, my capo is back! Jehovah jireh will make a way for u. Hansel no fit soak garri. God will make it easy for you and you shall testify.

Iyabetajos, how's baby Andre?

Fortius and enkaydewdrop, the melon wey una dey break never finish?

Olatebony, raptor2, how are u doing mamas?

ogeyfine, welcome to this e- family but why are just registering na? You are late oh, anyway we get plenty space for you.

My sweet teamie am doing great . Thanks for checking on me.
How your side. Hope you are counting down?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2016
ozycy:

A friend had a 5.2kg baby vaginally last month. It's not her first thou but if you see this baby's head eh, the baby was so big.

You will be fine, hope you are exercising? Sorry ooo

WHATTTTTTT?

5 point what?

Omo, I have hope oh...

I told hubby to buy me a football on his way back, so I can be kicking around in the compound... Cos my area isn't good for walking (we have some igbo smoking youth all around... Make dem no go catch me for where only me dey stroll)...
And my pelvic pain and general heaviness won't let me exercise...

Thanks mama...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2016
eheheh...oluwa jowo ma je ki mitchyy nd enkaydewdrop spoil fastin fornour muslim mamas ooo...

my dh no nid any stimulation..if i jst show interest small...d mann go grab his copy lik yoruba film advert....

enkaydewdrop try to wear senxy mini nd start lukin for remote control blockin d tv nd squat jst b kiaful mak baby no fly out o...i no wan wahala ogrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Sis, I dey fine, but my hoohaa is still paining me...
Thanks a lot for checking up on me...

How are you too?.

Sorry about your hoohaa. That is the joy of Been a mom.
I dey ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2016
captain mitchyy call me too na...my voice is like a breeze ..sooo smooth nd senxygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2016
ebony13:
Sugah, wow! That's one big cuddly cute baby. kiss Is this Nigeria? I doubt.

Nah it wasn't Nigeria.

Id love to watch scan being done on a twin mama..just to see how they behave inside smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2016
orirebaby:

You made my morning with this if you see as I dey laugh in the office cheesy grin funny woman. I think you can start with a chat with him even before he comes home from the office so that he will be aware that show must happen when he gets home so himself go don dey mood before he arrives home.All the best babes.

E just be like say you photocopy wetin dey my mind, paste am for here...
I'll do just that...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Thanks ma'am...

Mmmuah!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:

mumi fed..dy27 na posh mama o.

You haff finished me *covers face* I'm shy tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

I will my sister... It's just that things are a bit tight...
God will help us...

You're in my prayers dear. Don't fret. Everything will end up well at the end

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:
thanks .@mumi esof1

@raptor2...mama hw r u doin..y shall u stil dey call mama hansel ur inlaw..haf u nt promise to let go...pls lets b kiaful..i no wan wahala o.

The let go n.a. for you to come back. As you don come so the battle continues grin

Sweet in law Mitchy. I dey miss you ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Enkaydewdrop iv tuned to secondary firgin o. Last time we kpekused was 2months ago oooo I was forming baiday sextinz. But Dh kept asking 'are you sure Ayomide is ok'? After reassuring him like 3times me too kon begin fear embarassed embarassed it did not help matters that I was now cramping afterwards. cry cry

Olubankemi shared one sitting room couch style one time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=BritneyStacy post=46406151]Mamas that were looking for shopping list guide, here is it. This should guide you in addition to your hospital list that you will be given.
Body suits - (George which is a set of 3 was 3500naira , Carter which is 5 in 1 also 3500naira. .You can find it in OK markets too...grade one Ok.

2. Sleep suits- (A set of 3 in 1 too was 3500naira -4000naira . You can also find in Ok markets if you have one near you.

3. Bath- foreign bath (10k-15k depending on the type you want; Nigerian made - smallest grade 2500naira, higher grade- 5500naira

4. Baby net and foam- smaller grade 4k, foreign 6K

5.flannel - a set is 2500naira

6. Receiving blanket - different grades ranging 4k- 6K

7. Shawl- different grades too, 2k, 3k, 4k and even 5k. The better the feel, the higher the amt

8. Drier ( hanger)- Nigerian made metal ranges 4-6k , plastic 6k -8k, ;foreign 10k- 20k.

9. Cupboard or wardrobe - Nigerian made (black horse)5steps is 8500naira, 4steps is 7000naira . Foreign is 30k and above

10. Towel - 3 in 1 ranges btw 2500naira to 4k depending on quality

11. Face towels - ranges from 500naira to 1500

12. Water flask - Vigorous Gint( breakable) that mama's here recommended is 5,500naira for 4liters

13. Clothes clip -ranges from 300 naira and above

14. Mittens- 500naira and above depending on grade

15. Diapers minisize - huggies USA 6k, other good brands too 3500 and above. ..

16. Feeders - Nigerian made 500naira each, foreign feeders (nuby 4k for a set of 2, Chicco 2500naira etc

17. Baby's cream, oil and lotion - a set of sebamed 7k, soap 1500, chicco 6k ,soap 900 ....there is boots, Johnson USA , cussons etc, which ever your money can buy

18. Comfit sanitry pad -250 each

Other items that you can always buy later (mamas on limited funds)
Carrier - 4500naira - 7k depends on product.
Walker - 8k and above depending on product
sterilizing unit - boots 8k, Chicco 13k
Breast pump - manual Tommy tippee 7k, electric 21k

Mamas on restricted budget like me, find the nearest OK markets and pick some of your babies wears like cover all's, socks, caps etc. Wash, put in dettol, iron and pack. You are good to go...

Mama BritneyStacy God bless you for this list.... I seriously need it. You are a wonderful mum....... Thanks ma
smiley[quote author=BritneyStacy post=46406151]Mamas that were looking for shopping list guide, here is it. This should guide you in addition to your hospital list that you will be given.
Body suits - (George which is a set of 3 was 3500naira , Carter which is 5 in 1 also 3500naira. .You can find it in OK markets too...grade one Ok.

2. Sleep suits- (A set of 3 in 1 too was 3500naira -4000naira . You can also find in Ok markets if you have one near you.

3. Bath- foreign bath (10k-15k depending on the type you want; Nigerian made - smallest grade 2500naira, higher grade- 5500naira

4. Baby net and foam- smaller grade 4k, foreign 6K

5.flannel - a set is 2500naira

6. Receiving blanket - different grades ranging 4k- 6K

7. Shawl- different grades too, 2k, 3k, 4k and even 5k. The better the feel, the higher the amt

8. Drier ( hanger)- Nigerian made metal ranges 4-6k , plastic 6k -8k, ;foreign 10k- 20k.

9. Cupboard or wardrobe - Nigerian made (black horse)5steps is 8500naira, 4steps is 7000naira . Foreign is 30k and above

10. Towel - 3 in 1 ranges btw 2500naira to 4k depending on quality

11. Face towels - ranges from 500naira to 1500

12. Water flask - Vigorous Gint( breakable) that mama's here recommended is 5,500naira for 4liters

13. Clothes clip -ranges from 300 naira and above

14. Mittens- 500naira and above depending on grade

15. Diapers minisize - huggies USA 6k, other good brands too 3500 and above. ..

16. Feeders - Nigerian made 500naira each, foreign feeders (nuby 4k for a set of 2, Chicco 2500naira etc

17. Baby's cream, oil and lotion - a set of sebamed 7k, soap 1500, chicco 6k ,soap 900 ....there is boots, Johnson USA , cussons etc, which ever your money can buy

18. Comfit sanitry pad -250 each

Other items that you can always buy later (mamas on limited funds)
Carrier - 4500naira - 7k depends on product.
Walker - 8k and above depending on product
sterilizing unit - boots 8k, Chicco 13k
Breast pump - manual Tommy tippee 7k, electric 21k

Mamas on restricted budget like me, find the nearest OK markets and pick some of your babies wears like cover all's, socks, caps etc. Wash, put in dettol, iron and pack. You are good to go...

Mama BritneyStacy God bless you for this list.... I seriously need it. You are a wonderful mum....... Thanks ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2016
raptor2:

The let go n.a. for you to come back. As you don come so the battle continues grin

angry....dat s y she neva dey quote moniker ryt..cutnenik!mitchy!..hian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2016
raptor2:

My sweet teamie am doing great . Thanks for checking on me.
How your side. Hope you are counting down?

I'm doing well oh, except for the insomnia. I go just open eye till dawn.
To turn for bed na wahala, I'm am regular customer of toilet because of wee wee, I can wee 10 times before dawn.
My lo shud just come at 37-38weeks. I haf tired oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:
captain mitchyy call me too na...my voice is like a breeze ..sooo smooth nd senxygrin

Hahahhaha. Na people wey don born i dey call o. Once your princess drop now i will call you sharp so i can introduce Hansel
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats @hajarahbadmus... Wat a swift delivery. May she be a source of joy to you and your family

Happy birthday to baby Lucas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2016
raptor2:

No wonder i hardly see your mentions. What happened to the last y in my moniker now mama? U don chop am for breakfast? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:

*searchin d wardrobe for aso to wear..squeezin my massive bum in a jeggings nnnoooo...kolewerk!!..yah gat it..agbada lo sure ju*grin...am cumin ooo

enkaydewdrop....see mak i edit dat yah list...awon seniors to gbaski for d topic..cherrymum1..mumi modath..senior zaynie no fit cuz of fastin..mumi ozycy don bcum shy mama ovanytgrin...mumi lovinam go dey busy for now..mumi beyedew must b dia too nd d gbogbo bigs capo. BritneyStacy...na tins lik dat dey totori her bodicheesycheesy...its a pirry..mama ekene neva show..u for get it raw...mumi feddy27 na posh mama o.

OK... Make I write their names well well, make dem no miss am if them dey pass by... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Cherrymum1
lovinam (pls create small time for your girls)
ozycy (pls shyness isn't allowed)
beyedew
BritneyStacy
feddy27 (for our sake, abeg trowey poshness go one side)
I think mummy modath is fasting too...

We'll wait for mummy Ekene...

Oya mamas... Come and lecture us...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Chei una no go kee me with laugh o hahahahahahah and to think that after bathing lo in the morning he sleeps off next is this page lol,missing my preggy days already but I have just one yr to come and register again *sideeye*

Teamie congrats o teamjune was opened with easy,short and simple delivery and so shall it be for all mamas in Jesus name Amen.

In order news the umbilical cord still tanda there hmmmm

Off to sleep jor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (6960) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.