Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8241619 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Happy birthday to your DS Lucas @ Fortius. Many more years in health and wealth. Congrats @ hajarahbadmus on the birth of your princess, may she continue to be a source of unending joy. Hello to all mamas in the house. #teamjulyforsafeandsupernaturaldelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:

enkaydewdrop try to wear senxy mini nd start lukin for remote control blockin d tv nd squat jst b kiaful mak baby no fly out o...i no wan wahala ogrin
Chai, this mamas no go finish pesin,
How you take know, yes ayam shy
Over to you at cherrymum1

Happy birthday to your Bobo Lucas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
fearless07:

#teamjulyforsafeandsupernaturaldelivery
This mama, where haf u been since?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Welcome newbies @ Iyawotuntun, Whyterose you get mind arrh since 2014. No more peeping again you hear, always endeavour to be active here.
Kemesty congratulations, you will carry to term this time and bring fort your baby at the due time.

Cherrymum baby Sophie is fine and hope Ayomide is fine too?
Congratulation Hajarahbadmus, thank GOD it finally ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
thanks mumi fearless07 nd mumi Rukkington..adupe mas
@ozycy i cash u and feddy27grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
@enkaydewdrop sowie dear, was asked to do pelvic assessment too lastweek and I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. ...doctor was even telling me to pls relax , wear gloves and dip it inside disinfectant and shook his finger inside my vjay and wrote pelvic adequate for my file....maybe cos av not stopped aving sex since I got pregnant sha....don't worry u wl push ur baby out with ease ijn...

@hajarahbadmus congratulations to our captain....soooo happy for dis good news, may God bless ur princess

june mamas oya o....lets start dropping it like its haute.....we should be gingered by now *wink*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:
eheheh...oluwa jowo ma je ki mitchyy nd enkaydewdrop spoil fastin fornour muslim mamas ooo...

try to wear senxy mini nd start lukin for remote control blockin d tv nd squat jst b kiaful mak baby no fly out o...i no wan wahala ogrin

Hello sista!!!
Have you seen my trailer bump...?
Where d mini wan hang put?
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=hajarahbadmus post=46409150]Hello from the other side... It's a girl..

Congratulations ,welcome to the world Angel
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
ozycy:

Cherrymum baby Sophie is fine and hope Ayomide is fine too?

Ayomide is fine grin grin
Cherrymum1's DD is Lamide
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
mitchyy:

You're in my prayers dear. Don't fret. Everything will end up well at the end

Amen oooooooh...
Thanks sis...

Mmmuah!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
phummy1821:
If the place you are talking about is close to unical second gate abi na small gate dem dey call am,the name is standard, I tell you the man there is one of the best in calabar. Don't be discouraged by environment, most Drs even teaching hospital will tell you to go there. And the crowd there my dear no be small thing. Anytime I need to do scan I go there very early and pick number even before the Dr arrive. I have tried other scanning centers with better and cleaner environment but I didn't like their services or maybe its because I was comparing it with this one.
yeah that's the name.I did not want to mention the name.You are right sha because when I went to Asi ukpo along Mary slessor last year, the young guy there was using my belle to learn o when I ask him question the look on his face alone will tell you he didn't know what he was doing.He had to call another young guy to come and check me.None of them gave me any reasonable answer to all the questions I asked.I had to go to calabar south because I was bleeding and I needed to know the reason. Immediately the Dr checked me he just told me my baby was gone though the way and manner he said it ehn! Like he just gave me the best news of my life.The man is good but very rude and mannerless.I guess I will try that standard next time because I need a very patience Dr to attend to me because I too ask questions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
mitchyy:

No wonder i hardly see your mentions. What happened to the last y in my moniker now mama? U don chop am for breakfast? cheesy

My dear no mind this auto correct for phone.
But come oooo this my in law you took bad O ooo . When I grow up I will be like you. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop..ur hubby nA strong man o..cheesycheesy

yes it s a true..teamie wia av u been@fearless07

welcum kemesty nd iyawotuntun...may d Lord bless nd mak d journey smooth for yu .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
@Fortius
Happy Birthday to your sweet Son Lucas. He shall be the head and not the tail. The Lord will Bless and protect him. Amen

Send him my love says his sister's rival dey hail am ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
sugah:
Enkaydewdrop iv tuned to secondary firgin o. Last time we kpekused was 2months ago oooo I was forming baiday sextinz. But Dh kept asking 'are you sure Ayomide is ok'? After reassuring him like 3times me too kon begin fear embarassed embarassed it did not help matters that I was now cramping afterwards. cry cry

Olubankemi shared one sitting room couch style one time.

Chai!!!
But you can still give us tips from two months ago na...
You can do it...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Chai!!!
But you can still give us tips from two months ago na...
You can do it...

Please I still be virgin oooooo. No spoil me
Kikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
raptor2:

My dear no mind this auto correct for phone.
But come oooo this my in law you took bad O ooo . When I grow up I will be like you. grin

Yimu!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Thanks Mitchyy, very detailed post.

Your DH is very funny Enkaydewdrop, I can imagine him helping you look for the remote control. Good luck o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
raptor2:
Happy Birthday to your sweet Son Lucas. He shall be the head and not the tail. The Lord will Bless and protect him. Amen

Send him my love says his sister's rival dey hail am ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
@hajarahabadmus congratulations on the birth of your princess.

Thank God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
@Fortius, Happy Birthday to your son. Wish him more grace and excellence.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
tipsyjules:
yeah that's the name.I did not want to mention the name.You are right sha because when I went to Asi ukpo along Mary slessor last year, the young guy there was using my belle to learn o when I ask him question the look on his face alone will tell you he didn't know what he was doing.He had to call another young guy to come and check me.None of them gave me any reasonable answer to all the questions I asked.I had to go to calabar south because I was bleeding and I needed to know the reason. Immediately the Dr checked me he just told me my baby was gone though the way and manner he said it ehn! Like he just gave me the best news of my life.The man is good but very rude and mannerless.I guess I will try that standard next time because I need a very patience Dr to attend to me because I too ask questions.

wicked doctors!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
GenyEbere:
I have just one yr to come and register again *sideeye*

Teamie congrats o teamjune was opened with easy,short and simple delivery and so shall it be for all mamas in Jesus name Amen.

Ehn?
One year ke?
Where u dey run go?
Mbok take it easy oh...
Lol...

Amen to your prayer sister!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
tnx mumi Gaily04

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
ozycy:
Chai, this mamas no go finish pesin, How you take know, yes ayam shy Over to you at cherrymum1
Happy birthday to your Bobo Lucas.

Forget that tin wey u write here d oda day... Issalie... Yia not shy anything... Please lecture us before I start to cry...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
Hello from the other side...
It's a girl..
Started having sudden strong contractions by 9pm last night..7mins apart..
Got to the hospital by 11pm..was 2cm dilated..
Was checked by 12am..was 7cm dilated..
By 12.30am, the baby's head was crowning
And by 12.35am, my little angel came out screaming and hungry..
Which of the favours of your lord will you deny?
Watch this space for the full episode..
My breasts are sore already..the baby dey vex

Congrats ma'am, may God bless and keep her. She will be a source of joy always in your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
@enkaydewdrop sowie dear, was asked to do pelvic assessment too lastweek and I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. ...doctor was even telling me to pls relax , wear gloves and dip it inside disinfectant and shook his finger inside my vjay and wrote pelvic adequate for my file....maybe cos av not stopped aving sex since I got pregnant sha....don't worry u wl push ur baby out with ease ijn...

Amen my sister...

How's ur wrist now?
Mine is beginning to ease up (abi na off)...

It's just the pelvic pain that's getting worse...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
raptor2:

Please I still be virgin oooooo. No spoil me Kikikiki
Pregnant Virgin... Wehdon!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Favouredmom:
Thanks Mitchyy, very detailed post.

Your DH is very funny Enkaydewdrop, I can imagine him helping you look for the remote control. Good luck o

He will ask me what exactly it is that I want... If I don't say the truth and insist that it's remote I'm looking for, he'll join me and look for it... Meanwhile, he knows what I really want oh...
I really need the good luck...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Enkaydewdrop, you are strong in jesus name... Keep making positive confession.

All mama in the house, i hail o...

This spi**ing no wan leave me nkwanu angry. But all praise to God grin.
Na to dey cover nose around office area now... sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
I'm really glad I found this thread when I did, and I have no regrets...
You mamas have a way of lifting one's spirit, and that's what you just did for me this morning with your advice, jokes and encouragement...
Thanks so much and God bless you all...

Fortius Romanus, I beg u in the name of God, please respect yourself and bring out our gift... Hajarahbadmus gave birth around 12:35am, TODAY, JUNE 9TH... So, LUCAS has a birthday mate, just as you requested...
We fulfilled our end of the bargain, it's time to fulfil yours...
#SideEyes...

This rain for just fall for night, so that show go sweet well well...
Nothing spoil sha...

Mamas wey never come this thread since yesterday go read taya today...
Make nobody call my name oh...
We're all in it togeda...

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
Hello from the other side...
It's a girl..
Started having sudden strong contractions by 9pm last night..7mins apart..
Got to the hospital by 11pm..was 2cm dilated..
Was checked by 12am..was 7cm dilated..
By 12.30am, the baby's head was crowning
And by 12.35am, my little angel came out screaming and hungry..
Which of the favours of your lord will you deny?
Watch this space for the full episode..
My breasts are sore already..the baby dey vex

Congrats sis... May the Lord keep her safe under His watchful eyes. So so happy for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.