Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141860 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Liftedhands:
Good morning my haute mummys! I wanted to land yesterday o! But what I read kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sorry for the sudden exit here na long story sha but I've overcome it! To the Glory of God.

Congrats to all who celebrated!
Welcome newbies

Its chinwendym mama Ekene.
Yipppppppppeeeeeeeee....*screaming mummy Ekene welcome. ..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai....see as my body dey totori me ooooo....Welcome. So happy to know you are fine now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Its chinwendym mamaEkene.[/quote]

You are mostly welcome back,you will continue to overcome your challenges in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Style: Sofa Cowgirl
Time:10pm ish

my whole system just confuse, jajaina turn to river and got into overdrive b4 i knew it i was speaking jhduhkshubslooeybsjop -hdgdy]kqxhd -bdu. Tjikum njdid. lipsrsealed cry grin

Someone please interpret this language for me ....am lost!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
dexterush:
Good day mamas in the house, missed thread cuties but all the same we will still appear cos any way na way.first three are my babies,baby kamsi and Kc, the fourth pics is my baby nephew,baby zimmy.
cute babies, baba God pick my call with twins

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Someone please interpret this language for me ....am lost!!!
Only kpekus dictionary can interpret dat o.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Welcome back mama ekene, so good to see you looking frosh. We thank God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
@liftedhands you are welcome back mama ekene. May God continue to bless your marriage. Btw you are beautiful and ekene is handsome

All the kpekus mamas come and share ur testimony now! Make we learners continue to learn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yaaaaaaaaay!!! Liftedhands a.k.a chinwendym welcome back. Chop kisses. That your skin too fresh jor. E be like say Na vacation u go o. Bobo Ekene is also looking super cute.

Chai I for change my own name to "orobokibo o or lepashandi or iyawobillgates or galfrndotedola"
Eiz nor too late... I wee do something abourrit.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Welcome back liftedhands aka chinwendymn! We missed you. Thank God for d victory over d devil.
@zimunachimdi a big congrats to u. We thank God 4 safe delivery!
Eku kpekus o o o all kpekus mamas. You na see wetin u don cause 4 enkaydewdrop na.. No be all of una dey teach her diff styles sote she even mouth action join. Now she no fit give us d gist as e dey hot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by evamum: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
@zimunachimdi, Oluwa never fails! He makes all things beautiful in His own time. Congrats.

Mummy Ekene, good to have you back. Praise be to Oluwa for victory in your home.

@All Momma, May the Grace of God fill our homes.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
welcome back@ liftedhands a.k.a chinwedym. congrats @zimunachimdi and praise God for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yeeeeessssss mama ekene is bac oo
Thnk God for His mercies dat d devil did nt succeed in ur home. I can c Ekene bobo is doing gr8t God's name b praised

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
@Liftedhands, mama Ekene you are highly welcome back, we miss una, see how the both of you are glowing. God is indeed great.

@ Zimunachindi, congrats on the birth of your baby, finally it went down.

@ Zaynie, ur baby Atinuke is a cutie,
@ dextrush, gailyo4, Ahnie, and other mama's that posted their LO pics, you guys are doing a great job. Kisses to them all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
welcome mummy Ekene aka liftedhands so good to have you back. all you people have finish my battery, God is watching

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mummy ekene....this graphics z for you.@lifted hands.ayam xo glad that you n cherrymum are back...btw wia z rashme n blessedtwinz n deezou.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cherrymum abeg manage this delicious meal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
So yersterday I went visiting Mumsy .....too much gist from her ....I logged in and was peeping once in a while but couldn't type...
I dey laugh some of you sha. ...una never see pregnancy on top pregnancy before abi. ..una go see am now! ! Even mama's I thought we're virgins undecided undecided undecided undecided .....
Libido were are thou?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
christybabe:
@Liftedhands, mama Ekene you are highly welcome back, we miss una, see how the both of you are glowing. God is indeed great.

@ Zimunachindi, congrats on the birth of your baby, finally it went down.

@ Zaynie, ur baby Atinuke is a cutie,
@ dextrush, gailyo4, Ahnie, and other mama's that posted their LO pics, you guys are doing a great job. Kisses to them all.
thnks....this z for you also.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
To the kpekus crew...una too bad.choi i really shee shuntin for this thread yesterday.maam olubankemi how re thou!mama zaynie how be thou nah.hope yu' re kuul.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
mitchyy:
Mum ahnie welcome back o. We have to fill form and queue to see you these days o. I'm glad you and zino are fine... Tell her the aunties in this thread are sending their kisses kiss
Lolz shee dey aknowledge una hailing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
@ Liftedhands, I'm so glad u overcame it. Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
ahnie:

Ahnie which kind ngwogwo be this Na. So if I sharply leave Lamide with u Na wetin u go give my pikin be this.....chai!,Lamide oya come back we are not going for Zino's baiday again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
cherrymum1:

Ahnie which kind ngwogwo be this Na. So if I sharply leave Lamide with u Na wetin u go give my pikin be this.....chai!,Lamide oya come back we are not going for Zino's baiday again.
lolz....no nah

Drags her back....stares@her

Flip boobs*

Takes lamide from her

Gives baby a very warm hug.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Look who is back!

Welcome back @chinwendym aka liftedhands...So happy 2 ve u back sis. U n Ekene bobo re basking under d sun ray of God's love!

Affliction shall not rise again in ur marriage!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
ahnie:
Warrisdis na? #covers nose
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
*Plenty pple don dey ask say which kin baba do d jazz..no bcuz i suffer pass,no bcuz i pray and fast,no b osho no b jazz..(i don forget)...eeheh Osinachi!Osinachi!!Osinachi ..(fill in d gap).*gringrin...oohh am sooooooooo happy mehn welcum bck Liftedhands!!!

thank God i saw atinuke finally..very pretty damsel..weldone mumi zaynie nd dexterush..ur twins r muahhh..weldone

back to d mara!!!..mum Towerofgrace .e joor ma for recordu purpose..which kin grammatorian b dat..my ink don stick wen i dey write..cheesy

mumi beyedew ayam waitin o...

efrebo efrebo for enkaydewdrop oo...capo mitchyy..go help us check her at abijo oo abi wia she dey hole upcheesycheesy

Emerald22...so na underG u do...jst grabbin d points nd applyin dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
zimunachimdi:
It has finally ended in praise.
He is Great and everything written
about Him is Great.

It is a BBB. Gave birth yesterday via VB.

Bs later pls.
Easy delivery to remaining june mamas and others. Congrats to those that have deliverd. God bless our los.
congrats dear and bless u too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Liftedhands:

Sorry for the sudden exit here na long story sha but I've overcome it! To the Glory of God.

Congrats to all who celebrated!
Welcome newbies

Its chinwendym mama Ekene.
mummy ekene u traveled? Was offline 3wks,came back yesterday and saw 208 pages to read, I couldn't read back because of laziness, pls don't travel and leave us again,ekene is soo cute,my princess is sending her kisses to him kiss kiss

Cherrymum1 happy to see u again,d day u deactivated ur account I was very sad,I am happy u are back to us again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
awa senior mamas r back..now d thread is on fire!!!
awon cherrymum1,ahnie,chinwendym ahahh....na 2 dey laff evryday b dis oo...am so happy mehn...to d new mamas..these r our ogbonge mamas oo..MsPat stil dey busy wt awon ibeji...now let d celebratn continuagringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
nancyij:
Mama's good morning ooo..
Since yesterday na kpekus kpekus una dey discuss here grin grin I hope una kpekus well last night.

My dh love kpekus to the extend if he comes back from office I go dey fear,and his thing is very very big..

We dated for 9yrs before we got married last yr,the man didn't touch me for one day..not knowing what he is carrying..he thought I will run if he make luv to me because of his large thing..and I didn't see his nakednes for one day

I try to seduce him severally but he refuse ooo he said he wont touch me till he take me to altar,mama's on my wedding night I hear it,we were romancing,touching ourselves,when my hand touch his thing i shout,I come see what he has been hiding for me,and my body was very tight,I hear it that night ooo,even till now anytime he mks luv to me I must cry,and he no dey take am easy,na daddy and mummy style we dey do,the day I try doggy style my kini catch fire

I have to bear it,because of my own good
wetin I get to talk is "The Lord is ur Strength "..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Peach45:
wetin I get to talk is "The Lord is ur Strength "..
grin grin grin grin amen oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.