Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159779 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Which of the Lords mercy can we start to count,in our lives and family,God has definitely put a stop to all th bad news and we are grateful to him alone. The storm is forever over in ur home mama ekene,u are welcome back.
Haute cuties in the house,God bless u mothers.

At this juncture, I say devil gerrraaa hia.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Evacroft:
Which of the Lords mercy can we start to count,in our lives and family,God has definitely put a stop to all th bad news and we are grateful to him alone. The storm is forever over in ur home mama ekene,u are welcome back.
Haute cuties in the house,God bless u mothers.

At this juncture, I say devil gerrraaa hia.

YEAHHHHHHHH....jadanu satani!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thank you my pepo! We feeling the loff! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
good 2 av u back mama ekene
threadkpekus...lol...diarisGodooooo
feddy27 my hon capo, I am proudly #teamblue oooo, so happy
greetings to all mamas in d house

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Congrats zimunachimdi, may your LO continue to be a source of joy in your home. Yipeeeee welcome back mama Ekene @ Liftedhands, may you continue to overcome every obstacle. Affliction will never arise again in your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
serendipityF:
good 2 av u back mama ekene threadkpekus...lol...diarisGodooooo feddy27 my hon capo, I am proudly #teamblue oooo, so happy greetings to all mamas in d house
Congrats on ur teamblue teamie, safe and stress free pregnancy to u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello, I'm new here and would like to join the family. I'm team December, hope I'm welcome?

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Enkaydewdrop is your jajaina on fire? grin should we bring solar and rechargeable fans? Abeg you been quite since morning, show face o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2016

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
sugarbuns:
Hello, I'm new here and would like to join the family. I'm team December, hope I'm welcome?
welcome and I wish your a healthy and happy pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Liftedhands:
Thank you my pepo! We feeling the loff! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Victory victory hallelujah...,.... God b praised. Wlcm bak dearie......... U were surely missed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
sugarbuns:
Welcome on board, I wish u a stress free and safe pregnancy, happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
udoomama:
was laughing so hard when I saw this grin, had to go back to see d person wey write am, as I see ur moniker, I come the laugh the more, see mess wey commot as I d laff ennn, chai, ladymessi messi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai I don die! So you actually called Messi Messi?

*moves closer to her, position my bum bum towards her mouth...... Drops some gas poo pooo poo pooo *

*flip my tiny breast, shakes my boot and walks out on her kikikiki.

@Jumayin if not that you are my teamie eh! U would av received part of the parcel for laughing at me.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kittana:

I de oo, teamie. No symptom yet oo, except small small episodic cramps. Can't wait till my 8th week to find something on ultrasound at least. No time for stories that touch hearts. And sorry I don't get to post too often. [s]It can be quite tedious to operate on 2 monikers. Especially when you mod very busy sects on one.[/s]
Owk no p. N know dt its settled no need 2 worry, its usually lyk dat 4 women who hv ttc. I was worried lyk dat o but i hv decided 2 hand everytin 2 God who is d only one dt knws d baby making recipe. U can do hpt again if e no gree u. Trust me, u will feel better after dat.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
sugarbuns:
u are highly welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
thanks teamie, God bless U
Emerald22:
Congrats on ur teamblue teamie, safe and stress free pregnancy to u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
babythug:
Be like say Na wrong thread I enter this moreen.... Abi Na my eyes dey pain me??

See all the kpekus tins happening in my short absence Na wa for Una oh

Enkaydewdrop I hope your hoohah survived the night? grin all your advisers forgot to tell you to buy some Lucozade boost for the recovery period grin grin

Shey you see?
Nobody told me to buy lucozade boost oh...
#Crying

The hoohaa no survive oh...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Welcome back mama Ekene... may God continue to uphold your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Welcome sugarbuns, happy bumping

Welcome enkaydewdrop, u will surely recover before dh gets back from work. Hope u saw d G-string, u can wear the pink one 2day.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
LadyMessi:

Chai I don die! So you actually called Messi Messi?

*moves closer to her, position my bum bum towards her mouth...... Drops some gas poo pooo poo pooo *

*flip my tiny breast, shakes my boot and walks out on her kikikiki. 9

@Jumayin if not that you are my teamie eh! U would av received part of the parcel for laughing at me.

no vex my sister,I just dey piri your DH niii,I can imagine the kain smell
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
***yawns...
***stretches...
***looks left and right...
***winces in pain...
***takes a seat...

My sisters , una good evening oh...

Una go say una no see Me since morning...
I go put myself for trouble yesterday night oh... I no wake till 12today and I never still get myself till now...

So, DH came back last night, we gisted , he ate, browsed on his phone and we went into d room... He now started doing like somebody who wanted to sleep... In my mind I was pondering if I should allow him sleep or not, and decided I won't let him sleep...

I now started licking his nipp..les... sharp sharp, d man wake, and to cut d long story short, action come start. He went down on me *wink wink* and boy did it feel good...

I say make we start with cowgirl, since I could control things, omo, ko werk oh... My belle no gree us...
We come change to doggy... Na dia I for enter wahala... I relaxed as much as I could, didn't feel too much pain, but bros just dey do, dey do, e no dey stop... Ahnahn D thing come start to pain me... E just dey tell me sorry, but e no dey stop...

Shey una see me so...
Finally, it ended, and d next thing my DH will say is "we'll do it again tomorrow"...

Ehn? Bet why?
Why me?
Dis na serious punishment oh...
My hoohaa is on fire now... And they still want to come and do anoda one dis night...

***wipes tear...
***hands on chin...
***wipes anoda tear...

See what you people have done to me...

***wipes tear
Mama, first of all u tried at least for making d first move. As for ur hoohaa on fire, kpele, dat too shall pass. No cry again.... Oya make una bring d fans and AC sharp sharp.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
serendipityF:
thanks teamie, God bless U
Uwlc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
this threadkpekus make sense tho...hahaha have been laughing since yesterday...
mama Ekene ekabo...good to have you back...affliction shall not rise again..God will calm the storm in your home

awon babies too cute....may they live long and fulfil destiny

enkay doh .....fan the place small and get ready for tonight...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
this threadkpekus make sense tho...hahaha have been laughing since yesterday...
mama Ekene ekabo...good to have you back...affliction shall not rise again..God will calm the storm in your home

awon babies too cute....may they live long and fulfil destiny

enkay doh .....fan the place small and get ready for tonight...
congratulations to all that have put to bed...God bless your Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jennifer89:
the ice block don arrive o! oya Enkaydewdrop open leg mitchyy hand over the towel make we massage coz my aproko bird tell me say Enkaydewdrop run marathon last night. say dem start from kitchen, enter parlor then go bathroom she con hold the toilet sit do the dog** style their neighbour seff con dey knock for their door coz them think say them dey fight. shuuuuuuuu no talk say i tell you o.

Atink you dey find who you go kill...
I jump you pass oh...

Eeeeeeeehhhhhhh....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
zimunachimdi:
It has finally ended in praise.
He is Great and everything written
about Him is Great.

It is a BBB. Gave birth yesterday via VB.

Bs later pls.
Easy delivery to remaining june mamas and others. Congrats to those that have deliverd. God bless our los.

Ahnahn?
Finally Finally...

Congrats sweet mama...
God bless your gallant soldier...
Amen...

Fortius, anoda birthday mate for my Lucas...
You Don enter...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
finally i don land for last page after 3 days of trying to catch up... nawa ooo, una sabi talk ah ah..
all this kpekus u pepu re sharing daris God oooo..i for follow practice yesterday oo..lol. hajarabadmus and zimunachimdi congrats on the birth of ur lil ones, may God be praised.
welcome back mama ekene aka lifted hands good to have you back.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Fabmummy post=46451075]

Amen I receive am for myself

@demmykay I don't AV any testimony Biko my baby is just 10 weeks

Lol @ this mama, is afraid catching you? 10 weeks is enough time to resume duty o. No put oga on hold for too long sha.
cute baby you have got. kisses to her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Fortius post=46450261]demmykay...me ke!na record i dey kip o..ayam teamnolibido...will fan any jajaina on fire..not free sha

Abeg go and look for ur libido o. libido da? Ibo lo sa lo? so you wan collect dollars to fan jajaina?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
We are glad to have you back Mama Ekene aka @liftedhands. You and Ekene bobo look good.

At all kpekusing mamas, good evening, you guys rock, you all have been making me laugh so much, even though I felt like kpekusing too, no show for me cos am home alone as dh don travel.

Congrats @ zimunachimdi. May God continue to shower blessings on your family.

Good evening all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
sugah:
demmykay I no follow for the kpekus team o mbok. The only romance im getting right now is from my 4 pillows... My boyfriend has gone back to work cry unless we wan do skype sextinz grin (e don tey wey we even do that wan cry)

awwwshhh eeya, anyways no worry. when he comes back make sure u give him all the styles as in standing ovation, doddy, side ways and all the gbogbo style in one day!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.