Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196377 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
@Eigmaticme, the storm is over in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks @all mamas, for ur birthday wishes and prayers for my princess yesterday, I appreciate. #kisses...

#Hmm, 11 pages to read..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eigmaticme......it is well.
Hold on tight to the promise of God.
One day in the nearest future you shall become a mother.
You will carry to term and deliver healthy babies that will lead a long, healthy and fruitful lives.
#NoMoreLoss.

It is well

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deyoola(f): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
iomoge2:
November roll call.

001.Besea
002. Bolseas
003. Deyoola
004. Ebony13
005. Godmother
006. Iomoge2
007. Jumayin
008. Jummy004
009. LadyMessi
010. Missade
011. Moskidarl
012. Oshey01
013. Phummy1821
014. PrincessKF
015. Princesskiki
016. Pweetyface
017. Rejoice03
018. Roseval
019. Sweetrie
020. Temmygal25
021. Twogreatnations
022. XX01

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Week 20,19,18 & 17.
Thank God for our successful pregnancies so far.
May He continue to guide n help us.
Amen.

Welcome to Temmygal25. We love you.
Meet you teamies up there.

PRESENT CAPTAIN, The ministry is going smootly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Present ma, 18weeks+ but as at last week when I was 17weeks according to lmp scan was already showing 18weeks5days. Mamas pls I asked yesterday if Laridox is safe but nobody answered, e jo o I still dey wait for answer. May God continue to be with all us and make this journey a successful,easy and rewarding one for us.
iomoge2:
November roll call.

001.Besea
002. Bolseas
003. Deyoola
004. Ebony13
005. Godmother
006. Iomoge2
007. Jumayin
008. Jummy004
009. LadyMessi
010. Missade
011. Moskidarl
012. Oshey01
013. Phummy1821
014. PrincessKF
015. Princesskiki
016. Pweetyface
017. Rejoice03
018. Roseval
019. Sweetrie
020. Temmygal25
021. Twogreatnations
022. XX01

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Week 20,19,18 & 17.
Thank God for our successful pregnancies so far.
May He continue to guide n help us.
Amen.

Welcome to Temmygal25. We love you.
Meet you teamies up there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
mymoneygrows:
Sabi mamas pls help o. My Lo is no longer sleeping o. just rolling, twisting, stretching, kicking all day and all night. i am so confused and i cant ignore it as the movement is making me so uncomfortable, what do i do? Out of annoyance today, i ended up slapping myself on the tummy.

Lol, same here o. I don't know what is going on, it's like he's always moving these days. I'm glad he's active but he can like to calm down a little abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eigmaticme, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take heart, the Lord is your strength. He will surely see you through. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:
Goodevening mums in d house. Please I have a question... has anyone here ever had an ecto-pregnancy? Is dere any doctor here please?? tnks.

Yes to ecto

So sorry dear @Eigmaticme for ur loss, keep the faith, may God honour His word in ur life. No more loss in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello mamas in d Hus..... I hv been enjoying my LO but I just hv a question.... Can I give my baby multivitamin + vitamin C and cord liver oil together? Called my doc he said if I want
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eigmaticme, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take heart, may the good Lord comfort and strengthen you,and make u a mother soon.Amen
Dear God,we are tired of all this loss,we should be celebrating life. Lord pass through this thread and put a stop to this siege.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
ifyjip:
Hello mamas in d Hus..... I hv been enjoying my LO but I just hv a question.... Can I give my baby multivitamin + vitamin C and cord liver oil together? Called my doc he said if I want
Is there a particular reason why you want to give your lo those medicine? Is she not feeding well? Did somebody make you feel less of a good mother cos you are not giving your lo those medications?
If your baby is ebf I'd rather you take the supplement and have her take from you and if she's on fomular then there's no need cos formula has got all the necessary vitamins a baby needs.

Leave it for a time when she'll really need them.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2016
eigmaticme:
Just lost my princess at 25 weeks due to pprom.

1st pregnancy lost at 10weeks

2nd at 22wks a baby boy

And now this?

God knows best

After all the prayers, money wasted, time spent, numerous days spent on admission, physical pain...

Nothing to show for it.

Hmmmm

Safe bumping and delivery to my teamies#septmamas#
So so sorry for your loss, God will take away ur tears and put smiles on ur face soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:33am On Jun 16, 2016
@eigmaticme, Ahhhhhh, so sorry for your loss. The Lord is your strength.
#NoMoreLoss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:26am On Jun 16, 2016
eigmaticme:

2nd at 22wks a baby boy

And now this?

God knows best

After all the prayers, money wasted, time spent, numerous days spent on admission, physical pain...

Nothing to show for it.

Hmmmm

It's well sis,stay strong. You will recieve double for th troubles
E hug
One love always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Liftedhands:
Is there a particular reason why you want to give your lo those medicine? Is she not feeding well? Did somebody make you feel less of a good mother cos you are not giving your lo those medications?
If your baby is ebf I'd rather you take the supplement and have her take from you and if she's on fomular then there's no need cos formula has got all the necessary vitamins a baby needs.

Leave it for a time when she'll really need them.

Seconded
Cc ifyjip

How are you and my boy
My love to him and everybody

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 1:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Chai! I logged in since 5:20pm yesterday to comment...
Reading back is war... Wetin i go talk again nah Mamas,una no explain am well to me oooo.
In Andy's voice 'paul akowataram ihe a eto e ga-esi wota ya'.
Really,things are better experienced than imagined.
I join in saying 'VIGILANTE IS REAL'

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:36am On Jun 16, 2016
phummy1821:
Present ma, 18weeks+ but as at last week when I was 17weeks according to lmp scan was already showing 18weeks5days. Mamas pls I asked yesterday if Laridox is safe but nobody answered, e jo o I still dey wait for answer. May God continue to be with all us and make this journey a successful,easy and rewarding one for us.

I want to believe it was prescribed by a doc as prophylactic antimalaria in preg. Have u felt ur baby's giggle/movt(quickening)
If yes, then u can take it, if no,pls hold on a lil to feel quickening before taking it
Hope this helps
One love always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:42am On Jun 16, 2016
XX01:

I don't trust Naija doctors (actually the nurses).

Can't wait for fight against quackery to be won and over then comments like this won't happen
It breaks my heart that we bear the brunt of some selfish and wicked people
Am not perfect but proud to b a registered/certified nurse
#sayNOtoquackery#
#proudnurse#
One love always

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 1:48am On Jun 16, 2016
eigmaticme,sorry for ur loss, may God give u double for this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 3:45am On Jun 16, 2016
BIRTH ALART + BIRTH STORY + THREADCUTIES.

My prince charming landed on Monday 13th June @10:07pm weighing 2.9 (scan sabi lie sha).

It all started on Sunday night wt frequent urination n @10:30pm I felt a very sharp waist pain bt disappeared. I slept wtout feeling any pain all tru d night bt woke up in d mrng wt menstrual lyk cramp or pains. Dat Monday happened 2 b my ANC so dh n I were in attendance 2geda. Went 2 c my doc. N he looked at me n said I was in labour den I open up 2 tell him d signals I was getting.

He asked a female doc 2 go check me (VE) n den handle my delivery if need arises. We zoomed into d delivery room. I was checked n cervix was still close bt was asked to go home n come bak around 3:30pm.

Around 3pm I lost my mucus plug. Proceeded 2 d hospital by 5:45pm. Got checked n was 2cm dilated. She broke my water. Contractions were so strong n was lyk 5mnts apart yet I was 4cm dilated as at 8:40pm. The Dr inserted her hands into my jajaiana n within 10mints she dilated my cervix upto 8cm. I was given drip n she asked d nurses to giv me half dose of pitosine n get set 4 delivery. Dat was hw my son stared crawling out n landed wtout a tear.

TO GOD BE D GLORY. It ended in praise. It was a peaceful journey all d way.

86 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 4:18am On Jun 16, 2016
ginababy:
BIRTH ALART + BIRTH STORY + THREADCUTIES.

TO GOD BE D GLORY. It ended in praise. It was a peaceful journey all d way.
Thank God for this good news! Congrats on the arrival of your lo. He shall be a crown to your home.
Happy vigilante smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 4:24am On Jun 16, 2016
lovinam:
See you! See tear o!! You are not happy your baby is doing ok weigh wise. Oya who is your captain! Sama her with plenty meatpie and ice cream!

I was told if baby is too small, I will pass my EDD and he won't be given BCG until he's 3kg and handling him might be difficult. I'm yet to see my gynea to enlighten me sha, maybe that's why I'm worried.
Since u said he's okay weight wise, I'm relieved. Tnx ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 4:30am On Jun 16, 2016
mitchyy:

You had better be thanking dh o. This same 2.2kg baby can increase to 3.2kg between now and 37 weeks. So relax abeg. My own is not even food cus i rarely eat carbs, so its probably genes cus all my brothers are huge and very tall.
If you nor like am, tell me let's exchange o.
Hehehehe, I don change mind, I won't exchange again. I'm on d petite side but dh is big. Some of our siblings are petite too.
I wish my lo won't be petite, because people always took me for a teenager even for my old age cheesy. Thanks for your encouragement

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 4:33am On Jun 16, 2016
raptor2:

Please take it easy. Maybe hubby does want you to have a tear. And a big baby. Just relax your mind with one push the baby will come out.
You can start eating carbs.

Tnx teamie, that was what he said after I confronted him. He doesn't want tear as my muscles are very tight.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaronkecristian(f): 5:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks mamas for the wonderful welcome, am grateful. am 30 weeks 1day today, the scan I did in two different places at 29 weeks showed that foetal weight was 1.722kg and from what I read from Mr google LOs don't get to that until around 33 weeks. am scared ooo, hope am not eating to much or Wat can I do?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 5:08am On Jun 16, 2016
eigmaticme:

2nd at 22wks a baby boy

And now this?

God knows best

Nothing to show for it.

Hmmmm

So sorry teamie, may the Good lord surprise u soonest. May u av a reason to testify, it's so heartbreaking but don't loose hope yet, there is still a God on the throne.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 5:26am On Jun 16, 2016
luscioustrish:
This June is just somehow,we've lost two babies this month..God please console them with triplets and quadraplets so they can come here and tell us how the babies are fighting for breast milk at once,only good news from now on is what we ask for.Amen

Ermm..una no ask of me and my yoruba in-laws waka,ko da o! sad...had the best experience ever ,I only had to kneel and greet my brother in law n the next thing I saw was pizza n ice cream n plenty pampering..
We spent some days at my father in-law's place n the wife was bringing me breakfast in bed , I like reading so the man went out n bought novels for me while the wife gave me clothes, baby shawl n a necklace with the letter C as the pendant(cos of my ibo name),,yorubas especially these ones are very warm and peaceful and I'm happy it all went well ,thanks for your advice kiss

Where are the sexy October purple mamas? I no hear anything for una side since,make una show face oh! angry
I salute my captain @feddy27

#teamoctober

Iyawo wa, anywayz enjoy ur in-laws jare, we sabi take care our own wives wella. All the best in ur home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 5:41am On Jun 16, 2016
ginababy congrats! May God continue to favor you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:09am On Jun 16, 2016
esof1:

I was told if baby is too small, I will pass my EDD and he won't be given BCG until he's 3kg and handling him might be difficult. I'm yet to see my gynea to enlighten me sha, maybe that's why I'm worried.
Since u said he's okay weight wise, I'm relieved. Tnx ma.
It's actually less than 2.5kg that they don't give BCG on time.
My second was 2.6kg, had him @ 37wks. So no cause for alarm

Congrats Ginababy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2016
soonest:

It's actually less than 2.5kg that they don't give BCG on time.
My second was 2.6kg, had him @ 37wks. So no cause for alarm

Thank you mama for this info. I can breathe now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2016
ginababy Congrats.may he be a blessing to his generation.

beautiful morning lovely mamas,wishing u all a stress free day.

Oct mamas,hope we are all doing grt,d lord is our strength n He Will c us tru.

@feddy27 our swit cappo hope all is well,may his protection always be wit u.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2016
I welcome my bundle of joy yesthdea evening at 3.45pm ,baby weight 3.8kg and she has been name shantel Moyinoluwa Abike.
BS later

43 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Plumfina(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.