Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,778 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8204027 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eminya:
Update

Baba receive all the glory.
While in the theater God did a miracle for us o, just before they administered the anaesthesia she pushed her baby girl out. Thank you mama's for your prayers

Oluwa e seun. To you the Almighty God be all the glory.

We are most thankful for this miracle. Lord please let your mercies be spread across all the remaining June mamas.

Thank you Father we give you all the praise in Jesus mighty name!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=Eminya post=46599079]Update

Baba receive all the glory.
While in the theater God did a miracle for us o, just before they administered the anaesthesia she pushed her baby girl out. Thank you mama's for your prayers
[/quote
heeeeeeyyyyyy what a marvellous God we serve. He is a God of miracle

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
@iyabetajos
Give your self the minimum 6months but u can start kpekus as soon as you are ready.
I would also advise u treat the root cause of this gestational diabetes before trying again.
I don't know if there is something you can do.
Or if u need to lose weight or something.

Maybe u can read up.
Cos I believe that's why baby was removed earlier.
If u can share here or speak to someone privately.

U need to deal with the root cause during this wait.

May the Lord console hubby and give u two strength for one another.
Children are coming.
More children and grandchildren in Jesus name.
Amen

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
EneJeta:
Good day preggy mamas in da house. I av bin on peeping mode for quite some time. I'm a FTM. I'm 36 weeks gone. I get plenty tomatoes for registration o
wellikwom to you, i wish you safe landing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
sugarcanebaby:
@iomoge, I've been in your shoes for two days now. Just like me, I think you are experiencing a red degeneration of fibroid. The pain is out of the world haven't slept well in 2 days now.
Hopefully the pain will go away soon. I was prescribed sabutamol and nifedipine. I also took paracetamol injection and tablets.

If it's thus painful, I just wonder what labour will be like

God help us.
Mine is even moving upandan and making sounds.
Crazy sh... It.
Last scan showed a covering. Doctor then said it's not having enough blood supply as baby is taking all it should have...
Can't wait for this to be over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
melly245:

oya no vex see bump make you take coolee your borri

This is one sexy bump; so round and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
beyedew:
Mitchyy luv,dnt worry I wil personally import groundnut oil 4u,u hear!!!!

Zimunachimdi,u r funny cheesy!!! Ino sure say I talk mine reach 10tyms cheesy

Hahahaha. You're wicked o. You want my vjay to be smelling stew during labor abi? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
lilylurv:

lol.... See ds mama o. Overexcitement dey worry her, olive oil is for cleansing of the baby smiley

See the way you just dashed my hope to pieces. Lol. I'll buy extra olive oil so that my baby and vjay can share it grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
raptor2:
Good morning Mamas,
How are we all doing?
Team JULY in the building counting down seriously. .
@ Fortius mama was happening
@ Mitchyy sweet capo I see you
@ esof1 @olatebony are we ready

Team JULY with swag

Morning mama. Today is ANC, so i've been busy all through. We are doing fine o. Just that these sonographers want me to born in June by force. They scanned me today and said Hansel is 37weeks already. Lol. Enkaydewdrop must not see this

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
comtem2011:
Don't be scared o, nature must do its work. People r doing it and u can do it as well. Hitch free delivery to u, olive oil is to clean d baby.

Okay ma. I wasn't scared before, its one mama's BS that brought the fear back again. Lol. Anyhow sha, baby will definitely come out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
[

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

LOL...
The olive oil is for Hansel oh... Not you oh...

Hahaha. U cant even support me sef. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
@Eminya, Thank God it ended in praise. Congrats to ur SIL.

Welcome to all newbies. Happy bumping. Team Julijuli dey haute o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Godmother:

This is one sexy bump; so round and beautiful.
oh oh thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odycute(f): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hailings to all mamas!
Special Hailing to Captain Sugah, make I answer present today.
Sabi mamas, I have read about this exercise of a thing. My question is, when should the exercise begin?
#TeamSeptemberForSupernaturalDelivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Iyabetajos, start as soon as you feel you can.
My friend had a CS in July 2012 and had another baby via VBAC in January 2014. She must have gotten pregnant when her 1st was like 9 months old sha.
But before you do;
- find the underlying cause of your hbp. Treat it and no how to monitor it.
- try to get back in shape.....dont push your self, CS is a big deal. Let your body heal.
- dont rush to get back before your heart- mind is healed. Or else you may not be able to handle any other disappointment.
- grief with your husband. Dont rush while he is taking his time. Find a middle ground.
Best of luck kiss

Una well done o!
I see Britneystacy coveting my basket of tomatoes. angry
But I dont see you guys welcoming our newbies the way you were welcomed.....with many likes and quotes........abeg make una step up ojere.
Amongst them might be Nurses, Gynes, Paeds, Social workers......or your new e-bestfriend.
I was once a newbie......Snr Modath answered all my questions..... kiss
Nurse Kaffy was once a newbie......imagine the plenty lives she has touched.
Everyone of us was once new here.....shy, intimidated, scared of being ignored.....lets make someone else feel better than how we felt newly wink

Congrats Osas4g....may your LO always make you happy and proud. Amin.

Hello newbies, welcome in!
Settle down and feel free to mingle.
Identify your teamies and TeamCapts.
June-----Enkaydewdrop/ Hajarahbadmus.
July------- Mitchyy ( mind the double y)
August------ BritneyStacy.
September------ Sugah
October----------Feddy27
November--------Iomoge2
December---------Mamacajah
January---------- Sixx

Just cc them and they would do orientation for you. cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
mitchyy:

Morning mama. Today is ANC, so i've been busy all through. We are doing fine o. Just that these sonographers want me to born in June by force. They scanned me today and said Hansel is 37weeks already. Lol. Enkaydewdrop must not see this

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

I see am oh...
We get space for you oh...
Plenty sef...

Dunno what's with these kids sef...
I'm just coming from ANC too, and my own baby is measuring 40 weeks already...
Imagine!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
mayobami:
Helloo mothers in da house im a firstymer on dis platform....my Edd is 22nd july 2016...op to learn more frm u mothers n also wish al waddling mothers safe delivery

Yayyyyy! Welcome to team july!!! I can see some basket of tomatoes behind. Please push them this way and watch out for our next roll call grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
MumZ:

My clinic uses olive oil during delivery. In fact one bottle of olive oil dey finish. I think it helps baby slips out easily.

Ehen. I was right then. #TeamOliveOilForVjay cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
mitchyy:

Hahaha. U cant even support me sef. Lol

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
No vex...

Even me sef dey pray make dem use olive oil for me... I put both olive oil and coconut oil inside my bag oh...

#NoTime
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
EneJeta:
Good day mamas in the house. I av bin on peeping mode for quite sometime now. I'm a FTM and 36 weeks gone. I get plenty tomatoes and fresh pepper to pay my dues.

A warm welcome to you mama...

36weeks...this makes you a July mama, but we (team june) can still kidnap you sha... Lol

Pay your dues to mama Zaynie sharp sharp and make yourself comfortable...

Happy bumping...

#LotsOfKissesToYouMama...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Odycute:
Hailings to all mamas!
Special Hailing to Captain Sugah, make I answer present today.
Sabi mamas, I have read about this exercise of a thing. My question is, when should the exercise begin?
#TeamSeptemberForSupernaturalDelivery.

It depends largely on your body and fitness levels prior to pregnancy. Know your limits and be reasonable. Don't do anything vigorous especially in the early trimester. Light walking, aerobics and swimming are good in pregnancy.
Yoga is good too and you can search out videos on the internet.

Good luck!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
raptor2:
Good morning Mamas,
How are we all doing?
Team JULY in the building counting down seriously. .
@ Fortius mama was happening
@ Mitchyy sweet capo I see you
@ esof1 @olatebony are we ready

Team JULY with swag

Tnx for checking up on me dearie

Today is ANC. I'm not happy that my lo is 2.2kg.
By lmp, I'm 35 weeks, but with today's scan, I'm 33 weeks. I was already planning to drop my lo at 38 weeks.
I'm so angry with dh, he's been restricting me from eating what I wanted. No tea, no carbs, I eat like I'm watching my weight or I'm diabetic.
I'm going on an eating spree from now onward.
Abeg mitchyy what do u eat? lemme start eating dem.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
temmygal25:
Good morning house! So good to find thread. I'm a first time mum and I'm about 17weeks gone, bt i don't look pregnant and I've lost a bit of weight due to the fact that i find it hard to eat well since i got pregnant. Should i worry or is it normal in pregnancy?

Welcome dear. You should be team November.
You need not to worry much, I'm also 18wks but don't look pregnant. I only managed to increase a little in my breast.
Please do force yourself to eat, even when the appetite is not there.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oleros: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please i need help and explanation about my experience.Days before my monthly period came , i was having some symptoms such as tender and heavy breasts,bloated stomach,eating more than usual and fatigue once in a while.My menstruation came some days late though.The frustrating part now is that after the menstruation has stopped i still feel those symptoms.I have done both home urine test and blood test in the hospital but both results came back negative.Please who can help with this feeling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Safe bumping and delivery to my teamies#septmamas#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
See you! See tear o!! You are not happy your baby is doing ok weigh wise. Oya who is your captain! Sama her with plenty meatpie and ice cream!
esof1:

By lmp, I'm 35 weeks, but with today's scan, I'm 33 weeks. I was already planning to drop my lo at 38 weeks.
I'm so angry with dh, he's been restricting me from eating what I wanted. No tea, no carbs, I eat like I'm watching my weight or I'm diabetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
esof1:

Please take it easy. Maybe hubby does want you to have a tear. And a big baby. Just relax your mind with one push the baby will come out.
You can start eating carbs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmygal25(f): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
iomoge2:

When is your edd?
November?
grin grin grin

Have u started antenatal?
Do you take routine drugs esp bco!
It should help u eat well.
Pele dear, try eat n welcome to the tread
Happy bumping.
yes, November. I haven't started antenatal due to where i am presently. I want to register in a different state. But, I've been to the hospital twice here for check up. I'll get to register next week when i get to my base. I just added bco to the routine drugs today. Hope to get the result soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
eigmaticme:

And now this?

Oh no! Not again! I'm so sorry for your loss. May God give u d one dat will stay soonest.
It's well with your family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.