Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8164244 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks for the reception. Trailer of onions dey road@ Mitchyy. Pls I Need the supernatural child birth. Here is my mail akporublessing@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
mymoneygrows:
Sabi mamas pls help o. My Lo is no longer sleeping o. just rolling, twisting, stretching, kicking all day and all night. i am so confused and i cant ignore it as the movement is making me so uncomfortable, what do i do? Out of annoyance today, i ended up slapping myself on the tummy.
Hahahaha I thought I was d only one that experience that.I don slap my belle tire and funny enough whenever I slap my belle d pikin go just calm down. I had to complain @ antenatal yesterday,the only thing they could tell me is that my baby is very active that's after dem don laugh me o because I was so worried that I kept running to MIL to complain.The kicking no funny @all.By the way abeg my september team mates dunno if I should worry about my eating habit o.The rate @which I eat is really alarming and they keep telling me that my baby will be very big and I will be very fat too but I can't help it.Na so I dey shake whenever am hungry even wen I try to just chew biscuits for where! Abeg muna help me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
@eigmaticme deae am sorry for ur loss, accept my condolence, God will bless u with triplets soonest AMEN.

HELLO mums tomorrow is my birthday,wish me well, I need a birthday mate abeg, any mother that gives me birthday mate will manage #750 airtime...patiently waiting

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
mymoneygrows:
Sabi mamas pls help o. My Lo is no longer sleeping o. just rolling, twisting, stretching, kicking all day and all night. i am so confused and i cant ignore it as the movement is making me so uncomfortable, what do i do? Out of annoyance today, i ended up slapping myself on the tummy.

Welcome to the club of hyperactive babies. My baby's hobby is to poke his legs under my right boobz. I can bet he doesn't sleep at all and most times his stretching can be extremely painful. But we'll rather have an active baby than a quiet baby o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
mitchyy:
Wataguan mamas? How are we all doing? How's the waddling and the elephant walk? Are we done shopping? Are our bags packed? For those dealing with back pain, remember you can get a hot water bottle of just 6h and place on your back to relieve the pain. Thank me later if ure not doing this already grin

I think we are now overdue for a roll call. We have 3 new members and they came fully loaded with basket of tomatoes and pepper cheesy. See as my belle dey sweet me cheesy
Larrytoks has also paid her debt so she is officially welcome now tongue
Let's warmly welcome all the waddling new sexy bumpy mamas to this beautiful team...

#TeamJuly Roll Call

1. Ajuwarhodes

2. Iyabetajos (It is well with you my dear teamie cry )

3. Juliebest

4. Mitchyy (teamblue)

5. Christybabe (team blue)

6. Jamesbridget13

7. Cutienik now known as Fortius (team pink)

8. Raptor2 (team pink)

9. Flourish89 (teamblue)

10. Fearless07

11. SexyMum1(teamblue)

12. OnyxGem10

13. Ekeminiabasi

14. Tracysparkle

15. Esof1

16. Adewunmi84 (on behalf of his wife but has gone mia)

17. Creamchiccb

18. Elhayjay (on behalf of his wife)

19. Olatebony (team pink) (sells baby products by the way)

20. Larrytoks

21. Adeime

22. Iyawotuntun (new member)

23. EneJeta (new member)

24. Mayobami (new member)

#TeamJulyRepping
#TeamSexydelivery
#TeamSharpSharpBS
#TeamNoPooPooDuringLabor
#TeamOliveForVjay

I full ground oooo,the elephant walk no be small.I called my mum and was praying for her having given birth to me,so na wetin them eye dey see be this? I even believe I must have kicked more than my LO cos my stubbornness no be here.
Yes oooo bags are packed.I dey fear a times,come remember Gods promises,come calm down.
We shall all bring forth like the Hebrew women in Jesus name

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
maureensylvia:

HELLO mums tomorrow is my birthday,wish me well, I need a birthday mate abeg, any mother that gives me birthday mate will manage #750 airtime...patiently waiting

Una don start again oh...
If 5 mamas born tomorrow now, na so you go disappear... We no go see you, we no go see airtime...
APC Government...

Happy birthday in advance...

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
iomoge2:
November roll call.

001.Besea
002. Bolseas
003. Deyoola
004. Ebony13
005. Godmother
006. Iomoge2
007. Jumayin
008. Jummy004
009. LadyMessi
010. Missade
011. Moskidarl
012. Oshey01
013. Phummy1821
014. PrincessKF
015. Princesskiki
016. Pweetyface
017. Rejoice03
018. Roseval
019. Sweetrie
020. Temmygal25
021. Twogreatnations
022. XX01

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Week 20,19,18 & 17.
Thank God for our successful pregnancies so far.
May He continue to guide n help us.
Amen.

Welcome to Temmygal25. We love you.
Meet you teamies up there.

Present Captain, thanks for update.

@, Temmygal25, welcome teamie, please try eat well for you and baby's sake. You will be fine by God's grace.
@Enigmaticme, this is sad! May God comfort you and give you joy again soonest. Please accept my condolences.

Good evening all beautiful mamas in the house.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Not again ooo, may God comfort you and your family. @eigmaticme....

Welcome to sexy team July @ iyawotuntun, @ Enejeta and @Mayobami.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Una don start again oh...
If 5 mamas born tomorrow now, na so you go disappear... We no go see you, we no go see airtime...
APC Government...

Happy birthday in advance...

haba!!take am easy naa na wetin? abi I don disappoint for this thread before? that a mum here failed her dosnt mean I will. I make my promise and stand on it.

meanwhile d reward is ONLY for the first mother that announces her birth alert. she will alert u guys that she got it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
eigmaticme:
Just lost my princess at 25 weeks due to pprom.

1st pregnancy lost at 10weeks

2nd at 22wks a baby boy

And now this?

God knows best

After all the prayers, money wasted, time spent, numerous days spent on admission, physical pain...

Nothing to show for it.

Hmmmm

Safe bumping and delivery to my teamies#septmamas#
God! what is going on?Dis's not d kind of news I want to be hearing on dis thread, still trying to get over iyabetajos own and now this. It is well sis, God ll manifest himself in ur life and soon d whole world ll rejoice with u.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Godmother:

Present ma. 19 weeks+ 5 days and bumping. On drugs for typhoid and malaria so feeling much better. Where's PrincessKF? She's one of the active members in our team but has been silent for some days.

@ Temmygal25
Welcome kiss Welcome kiss kiss and happy bumping to you. Here's wishing you an easy peasy pregnancy and smooth, quick delivery.

@ eigmaticme
So sorry for your loss. I pray God comforts and restores your joy and happiness a thousand fold. It is well with you, dear sister.

I'm here teamie.... thanks for Checking on me.... Go bless you.
I wish us all happy bumping and a safe delivery.

#teamnovemberforsupernaturaldelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
iomoge2:
November roll call.

001.Besea
002. Bolseas
003. Deyoola
004. Ebony13
005. Godmother
006. Iomoge2
007. Jumayin
008. Jummy004
009. LadyMessi
010. Missade
011. Moskidarl
012. Oshey01
013. Phummy1821
014. PrincessKF
015. Princesskiki
016. Pweetyface
017. Rejoice03
018. Roseval
019. Sweetrie
020. Temmygal25
021. Twogreatnations
022. XX01

Week 20,19,18 & 17.
Amen.

Present captain.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
mymoneygrows:

My dear, I thought I was the only one. I was just wondering and saying to my self, I hope this is okay, the baby can somersault for Africa, but funny enough, if the baby is quite for some time, I will start begging baby to move oooo. Imagine.

Congrats to all that have put to bed. It's not easy but God will see us through.

To all those that suffer one loss or another, am just sad reading all the stories. May God help us to prevent losses in this our E-family. I find it difficult to sleep when I finish reading all those stories.

Team September, how far. I hope we are counting down, thank God June is moving fast. TeamSeptemberfor supernaturaldelivery.

Thank God for the gift of life.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyface(f): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
iomoge2:
November roll call.

001.Besea
002. Bolseas
003. Deyoola
004. Ebony13
005. Godmother
006. Iomoge2
007. Jumayin
008. Jummy004
009. LadyMessi
010. Missade
011. Moskidarl
012. Oshey01
013. Phummy1821
014. PrincessKF
015. Princesskiki
016. Pweetyface
017. Rejoice03
018. Roseval
019. Sweetrie
020. Temmygal25
021. Twogreatnations
022. XX01

Week 20,19,18 & 17.
Amen.

Present ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
May God in His infinite mercies console all mums dt av suffered a loss recently. May He give u the strength to heal and grant u double for ur losses- amin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OmoNwa: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
sugah:
First of all, id like to welcome our newly registered mamas lastbornop and omoNwa to team September. I wish you healthy remainder of your pregnancies and safe delivery.

Id update the list.

For the genital warts ish, maybe mama kafy4bill can help? Or any experienced mama should pls torchlight the matter for my teamie

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
iomoge2:
November roll call.

001.Besea
002. Bolseas
003. Deyoola
004. Ebony13
005. Godmother
006. Iomoge2
007. Jumayin
008. Jummy004
009. LadyMessi
010. Missade
011. Moskidarl
012. Oshey01
013. Phummy1821
014. PrincessKF
015. Princesskiki
016. Pweetyface
017. Rejoice03
018. Roseval
019. Sweetrie
020. Temmygal25
021. Twogreatnations
022. XX01

Week 20,19,18 & 17.
Amen.

present ma,17wks6days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyface(f): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
eigmaticme:
Just lost my princess at 25 weeks due to pprom.

1st pregnancy lost at 10weeks

2nd at 22wks a baby boy

And now this?

God knows best

After all the prayers, money wasted, time spent, numerous days spent on admission, physical pain...

Nothing to show for it.

Hmmmm

Safe bumping and delivery to my teamies#septmamas#

Sorry about ur loss
The lord will replenish ur loss in triple fold

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=mitchyy post=46605473]Wataguan mamas? How are we all doing? How's the waddling and the elephant walk? Are we done shopping? Are our bags packed? For those dealing with back pain, remember you can get a hot water bottle of just 6h and place on your back to relieve the pain. Thank me later if ure not doing this already grin

I think we are now overdue for a roll call. We have 3 new members and they came fully loaded with basket of tomatoes and pepper cheesy. See as my belle dey sweet me cheesy
Larrytoks has also paid her debt so she is officially welcome now tongue
Let's warmly welcome all the waddling new sexy bumpy mamas to this beautiful team...

[b]#TeamJuly Roll Call

Present ma! I dey gidigba o o,d elephant walk never reach here o lol. Our bump na size tonto. Yesterday was supposed 2 be my ANC but my hospital is on strike o, dont even know what to do. According to scan we r 35w but according to LMP we r 34w. It is well.
I welcome our new members! Easy delivery 2 us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Goodevening mums in d house. Please I have a question... has anyone here ever had an ecto-pregnancy? Is dere any doctor here please?? tnks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
sorry for ur loss...may God give you triple for your loss..@eigmaticme....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
maureensylvia:

haba!!take am easy naa na wetin? abi I don disappoint for this thread before? that a mum here failed her dosnt mean I will. I make my promise and stand on it.

meanwhile d reward is ONLY for the first mother that announces her birth alert. she will alert u guys that she got it.

Ehen...
APC...

Yiaff change am again...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
OmoNwa:

Thanks
Welcome newbies , happy bumping. Enjoy your stay.
Lastbornop

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eigmaticme: it is well with you dear. God will grant you double very soon. You are in our prayers. Hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bad news again angry I don weak and taya for all this So so sorry for your loss @ eigmaticme GOD will surely give you double for your trouble.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OmoNwa: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
ozycy:

Welcome newbies , happy bumping. Enjoy your stay.
Lastbornop

Thank you very much #TeamSeptember
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ehen... APC...
Yiaff change am again...
pls it's enough ...change or no change
one love

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by quin9(f): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hi mamas in the house...
May God console everyone who has suffered loss,God will surely give you reasons to smile again

Please any reviews on Pregvyte?anyone used it or using it?that's what I have been taking

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Halllooossss.

Long time. Not my fault oo. Na God's double blessing oo.

@Ahnie, thanks for the mention. How is baby?

@Sugah, leave me n the chair style oo.

@Chinwendym, chaIiii, am so glad you came back. Amen. How are you and family? Storm is over in Jesus name.

Goldmine, how are you and the twinnies?

I no fit shout oo, my blessings can suck for the world. As in, my boy can suckkkkk. Imagine kids of less than six weeks sucking and holdin my breast. Ewoo, dem go suck I go weak. I eat like a glutton.

All who had offloaded, congrats. All newbies welcome.

All June mamas waiting to offload,wish you Hebrew woman delivery.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:
Goodevening mums in d house. Please I have a question... has anyone here ever had an ecto-pregnancy? Is dere any doctor here please?? tnks.
Our nurse is offline! I've never had ectopic pregnancy but I know someone who just did, hers actually ruptured! So if you think you are pregnant with an ectopic PLEASE SEEK MEDICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY.

Eigmaticme I've got my arms around you in a big hug! Wipe your tears God knows best! Work with your doctor so as to determine what is causing the pprom and try sort it out before your next bfp! By the grace of God your body will be set and ready to carry the next pregnancy to term! The devil is waging a war on women and he must not succced. Our mighty Man in battle will fight for us in Jesus name amen.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babysugar1(f): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Teamie , so sorry for your loss. Double blessing coming ur way soonest.

God plz no more sad news. cry cry.

We shall all carry to full term by God's grace.

# teamseptember for supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Whattt!!!, @Iyabetajos, eya, have not being coming here and have not even read you have put to bed! I just tried to read from mentions and read mama ekene's sorry to you.

Am sorry I dnt get to read it earlier and now this sad news.

So sad. But how come?

Do not worry, God is still God no matter what.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: morike94(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.