Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144165 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:

I tell u. porting of captains no good o but na good news sha. captain sugah, this one wey ur edd be 1st september so, u sure say u wont port go August? August cappo, u have to pay o.
Did I hear pay Is it the Portee that should pay or the kind receiver of the Portee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
feddy27:

Congrats baby wealth and weldone mummy proudmom. I love his hair kiss

Please wat do you apply on it?

Thanks mam. My dear na ori n coconut oil I dey use on his hair o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
@mbula
According to my gynae if your son is up to 2yrs or even 18months before your next delivery....it's good to go and try V.birth but if you don't mind another cs you can try even after 3months.

So you can start trying in 2months time preferably.

Just for mention .... induction after cs is not advised to avoid uterine rupture.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
Finally a mother! My beautiful handsome Hansel Orezimena Edoreh has decided to bless me with his presence weighing 3.1kg. It was a terrible experience but thank Jehovah mother and baby are alive.
Too tired to type more. I'm still in pains!!!
Congrats capo mitchyy. It ended in praise. To God be all the Glory. May baby Hansel continue to be a source of joy to your home. Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
Finally a mother! My beautiful handsome Hansel Orezimena Edoreh has decided to bless me with his presence weighing 3.1kg. It was a terrible experience but thank Jehovah mother and baby are alive.
Praise Jah ....now and always. Mitchyy is now a mummy oo ooo....This is goood oo. Congratulations my Dear Sister. Don't worry, very soon you will forget the terrible experience hopefully when Hansel starts smiling at your sight. Is it the trekking to Antenatal that triggered it or the shopping you went? Please rest a lil and come share your detailed birth story !!!! Congratulations once again...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
luscioustrish:

Will try that,,thanks kiss
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Congrats Mitchyy babyyyyyyyy.....Xo happy for thee. May baby Hansel be blessed on all sides.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:

I tell u. porting of captains no good o but na good news sha. captain sugah, this one wey ur edd be 1st september so, u sure say u wont port go August? August cappo, u have to pay o.
and our cappo is planning to port to July,God is watching them with 10D cool grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Welcome baby Hansel, congrats Mitchy kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Congratulations mitchyy,God bless you and baby Hansel.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Congrats mitchyy... It finally ended in praise. As for d pains it wil ease up. Do ur sit bath religiously. @ proudmom38 ur son is cutie. Hapy 11 month to hm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
proudmom38:
Baby Wealth a.k.a Little Proudy is 11 Months today. To God be the glory.

cc: modath, your godson is here.
@kaffy4bill, lovinam, beedam, zaynie, mytestimony, soonest, onegai, enkaydewdrop, mitchyy, feddy27, keji3. pzycy, Liftedhands... and other wonderful mamas... here is our little proudy.

happy days ahead.

One word!!! Sweetness.. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
Congrats mama Hansel. May your son bring you and your family joy and good tidings IJN, Amen. So happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:

Ma'am Ahnie welcome o, ask Iya mofe the hottest mama aka Tyconcepts to register you…..ya'll will remain teamies forever. Lol

I wish.....

Ahnie plz ride solo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mitchyy yaff turn to a mummy oo ooo.... We thank God. May baby Hansel continually bring you Joy and Happiness.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop congrats on d birth of ur son sis;God is ever faithful. d Almighty will be his guide all fru life. mama melly245 God be praised! may Jehovah always shield him.
sœur mitchyy, félicitations ma chérie.que Dieu benisse l'enfant et bonne guérison à vous!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:

Whaoooo!!! You finally ported to June.... I'm so glad to hear this, congrats to you mummy Hansel he will forever be a blessing to your family & his generation. Amen

Regards to our handsome Hansel...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
FINALLY it ended in praise dear Mitchyy. congrats sweetheart. regards to baby Hansel

scan sabi lie ooo, when I was pregnant, I like going for scan to check my baby, doctor will say that my baby is too small that it won't reach 2.5kg at birth moreover my tummy was too small then. I will check back the next month it's still the same weight but my baby weighed 3.8kg at birth.

@ozycy I heard that for tall women,there is no need to check their pelvis na true?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Congrats cappo mitchyy!tnk God!pleaase house pray for me!in d hospital 4 delivery.....

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

And he's not latching properly too...
My nippl.e.s are paining me seriously...
He won't open his mouth well to collect the thing...
I almost cried from the pain this morning...
sorry about the pain, make sure u position him properly when breastfeeding and u sit comfortably don't bend our back or neck u can also support with a pillow to make sure his mouth covers our nipple to reduce the pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Men are really cheating us ooo, how can we enjoy dis kpekus together, then they will not help us to share dis 9mnths journey sad? Baba God is it fair? Am practically on my bed 2/4/7 except my hospt days dat I go out. My skin wants to tear ooooo cheesy, I planned to participate in bumpy tuesday but my subscription expired, so here I am

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245:
i don type tire everything wey i type just dey delete abeg we go complete the rest episode later
kisses

No problem, we await the remaining BS when you are ready. Enjoy motherhood
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
congrats on d arrival of our baby. May God bless baby hansel for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello wonderful Mamas, how are you all doing? Long time no seee oooooo.
My regards to all our babies: born and unborn.

All your greetings do get to me always.
God bless...

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Congrats mitchyy, please mamas, breastfeeding while pregnant, is there any side effect on either of us?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
proudmom38 ur boy is cute..may God bless him
@creamchiccb you will deliver safely..mother alive baby alive..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy congrats! happiness will never cease in your family. @esof1 how far? we are waiting to hear the good news. @ proudmom38 awwwww he's a cutie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
@sugah, my able Captain how are you doing ma?

I have 3 different date for EDD 10, 12 & 15 but I want to do another scan next week, then I will compare it to my LMP.

Sept. Mum's, how is the pushing ministry? God is our strength, we are going to deliver like an Hebrew woman IJN.

#teamSept.foreasydelivery#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
proudmom38:
Baby Wealth a.k.a Little Proudy is 11 Months today. To God be the glory.

cc: modath, your godson is here.
@kaffy4bill, lovinam, beedam, zaynie, mytestimony, soonest, onegai, enkaydewdrop, mitchyy, feddy27, keji3. pzycy, Liftedhands... and other wonderful mamas... here is our little proudy.

happy days ahead.
congrats little proudy, may u always be a blessing to our family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
soonest:
Wow! Congrats mitchyy, we thank God for safe delivery. So finally Enkaydewdrop catch you. grin

@evacroft, it's very ok and normal to feel ur LO's hiccups. The lungs are maturing. So enjoy.

@melly, nice BS, come and complete it o
Thank u darling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
creamchiccb God will make it easy,safe delivery. We are awaiting the good news.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
@proudmum38 well done lil proudly is looking so fresh.God bless him.esof1, we r awaiting the good news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f), herkeem and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.