Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144196 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
My BS part 4
That's how the pain went on and for hours,there was no breathing space,i really needed help,sincerly i was tired,all my strength was gone,i couldn't breath anymore,i started shouting i wanted to poo, the nurse came in and checked only to tell me that my cervix was still close,and baby's head is still high,then i lost it all,what has been happening all this while, there was no improvement at all after all this hours of pain,na so i shout for the nurse oo,abegi go call doctor na so she vex comot,that was already 6am when it was 6:45 i started beging her to come oo,anty nurse come and check me ooo,pls call the doctor ooo abi the doctor don die all my strength failed me,i didn't know i could survive the next minute,i was just shouting Jesus, Jesus,Jesus... The doctor came in at exactly 7am,he checked and said he could see the baby's head,that i should push at the next contraction,i push and he assisted me my 4kg baby came out with no cut, just some tear at 7:13, Anty nurse brought out the placenta in less than 3 minutes.

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
gandyluv:

present wo my super cappo fedd.y27.we are officially 26weeks today.second trimester is gradually coming to an end.

may God bless,guide n c us tru.

#teamoctforsupernaturalneasydelivery#

Congrats dear. I'm also 26weeks + 4 days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
udoomama:
Men are really cheating us ooo, how can we enjoy dis kpekus together, then they will not help us to share dis 9mnths journey sad? Baba God is it fair? Am practically on my bed 2/4/7 except my hospt days dat I go out. My skin wants to tear ooooo cheesy, I planned to participate in bumpy tuesday but my subscription expired, so here I am

Yeeehhh Oh my God! See correct Belle..... Mama una dey try o. I beg how many weeks gone?

Me that want big Belle fear don dey catch me oooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
udoomama:
Men are really cheating us ooo, how can we enjoy dis kpekus together, then they will not help us to share dis 9mnths journey sad? Baba God is it fair? Am practically on my bed 2/4/7 except my hospt days dat I go out. My skin wants to tear ooooo cheesy, I planned to participate in bumpy tuesday but my subscription expired, so here I am
Wow.......we women are trying oooioo..i really wnted twins for my nxt missionary journey but seeing this is making me think twice oooo

More grace to u dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Iffffffy:
please mamas, breastfeeding while pregnant, is there any side effect on either of us?

None! I'm 26wks pregnant and I still breastfeed my 14 month old son smiley

You are perfectly ok to do so, no effect on mama and baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Iffffffy:
Congrats mitchyy, please mamas, breastfeeding while pregnant, is there any side effect on either of us?
No side effect on both mum n baby.pregnancy doesn't stop ine from breastfeeding once u can cope with the soreness of the boobs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
feddy27:

None! I'm 26wks pregnant and I still breastfeed my 14 month old son smiley

You are perfectly ok to do so, no effect on mama and baby
wow! That's great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245:
My BS part 4
That's how the pain went on and for hours,there was no breathing space,i really needed help,sincerly i was tired,all my strength was gone,i couldn't breath anymore,i started shouting i wanted to poo, the nurse came in and checked only to tell me that my cervix was still close,and baby's head is still high,then i lost it all,what has been happening all this while, there was no improvement at all after all this hours of pain,na so i shout for the nurse oo,abegi go call doctor na so she vex comot,that was already 6am when it was 6:45 i started beging her to come oo,anty nurse come and check me ooo,pls call the doctor ooo abi the doctor don die all my strength failed me,i didn't know i could survive the next minute,i was just shouting Jesus, Jesus,Jesus... The doctor came in at exactly 7am,he checked and said he could see the baby's head,that i should push at the next contraction,i push and he assisted me my 4kg baby came out with no cut, just some tear at 7:13, Anty nurse brought out the placenta in less than 3 minutes.

Lovely BS, 4kg baby came out with no cut.... Glory be to God

Congratulations ma, may your LO be a source of joy for you & your family. Happy vigilante in advance. Smiles

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245:
My BS part 4

Congratulations dear,very amusing birth story,thank God it ended in praise,God bless ur lil 1 n wishing u quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=tipsyjules post=46915177][/quote]

Marian axis. Howz abj?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Congrats Mitchy, welcome baby Hansel. kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
A very big Congratulations to lovely Maamas Melyy245 and Mitchyy kiss kiss kiss kiss may your Lo's bring you all the joy and happiness, May the Almighty bless them...Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
proudmom38:
Baby Wealth a.k.a Little Proudy is 11 Months today. To God be the glory.

cc: modath, your godson is here.
@kaffy4bill, lovinam, beedam, zaynie, mytestimony, soonest, onegai, enkaydewdrop, mitchyy, feddy27, keji3. pzycy, Liftedhands... and other wonderful mamas... here is our little proudy.

happy days ahead.
Lil proudy is so big and healthy looking! Mama what are you feeding him? Thumbs up to u and prouddad38, you are doing a good job.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
cutie999:

Hi love....how is baby jay? My kisses to that cute dude of yours! Anyway thanks for checking up on me....feels so weird not to deliver before Edd or even on Edd ...im so sad ryte now and it feels like there is somethng i ddnt do ryte

Sleepless nytes for the past 1 week....its like i see accusing faces everywhere saying "u never born??" Now u gotta hand me over to madam mitchy*****diariz God oooooo

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Please don't say that oh...
It is not your fault that baby hasn't come yet...
Please, let your mind be at rest, baby will come at God's own appointed time...
Please, relax ehn... Please cheer up babes... Please...

Whether baby comes on your EDD or not, God will do what He says He will do...

Love you sis...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Congratulations enkaydewdrop,mitchy and all oda mamas who hv dropped,may God bless ur LOs.
Captain sugah,present ma.I hv been awol from d thread for sometime now,I had malaria and cold but thank God am fine now,baby is also doing great and kicking has intensified.
Finally we have confirmed d sex,TEAM PINK and EDD is 28th Sept Bt I know my omalicha will be in my arms before then wink.
#teamsept4supernaturalandstressfreedelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
T
sugah:

Yaaay team pink!!! Your records have been updated.
May God make the rest of the journey easy for us
Ameen my Cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Congrats to my honourable,knowledgeable,respectable and beautiful wt a luvly heart cappo...welcum Hansel my son in law..may Jehovah be with u all d days of ur life nd guide u.

mumi zaynie..hmm.i dont knw hw to do dat roll call..i stil dont knw hw d captains update so mak una help me select sumone else nd to add to dat am soooo busy ryt now..i only come in to read nd vamoose..itunu awe nd bae prep..ko easy mehn..enkaydewdrop no fit catch me..ajesara wa!! bt i dey fear d woman o..anoda june mama wan port again anyway its all gud...n. BritneyStacy july go chopgrin.

proudmom38...lil proudy is cute..weldone ma nd pls zip down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
creamchiccb:
Congrats cappo mitchyy!tnk God!pleaase house pray for me!in d hospital 4 delivery.....

Safe delivery to u
Waiting for d gud news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
my baby diamond

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
A big congrats to captain mitchyy and all oda mama's dat av given birth,may thy lord bless ur lo for u.
Safe delivery to us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
creamchiccb..teamie..it is well wt u inJesus name..ah..o ga oo.. i fear enkaydewdrop oo..yee***meditating***..i will not port!i will not port!!i will not port!!!***checking d wall clock*** less dan 10hrs to July***fingers crossed***

esof1 nd OnyxGem10 hw far sisters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245...omg!...dis is ogbonge Diamond..she s as biutiful as her bump..waowwwwww!!!kisses to her...grin.God bless u Diamond

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
Finally a mother! My beautiful handsome Hansel Orezimena Edoreh has decided to bless me with his presence weighing 3.1kg. It was a terrible experience but thank Jehovah mother and baby are alive.
Too tired to type more. I'm still in pains!!!

My Darling sister, thank God it ended in praise...
Big Big Congrats my love...
The devil is a big liar...
He has lost the battle, and will keep losing...

Please get well soon honey...
Jay sends his kisses to you and his handsome friend... gringringrin

Team June is toooooooooooo mouthed...
We even catch Team July captain join...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

Who am I handing over to na?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
sugah:
Over 200 unread msgs...una dey try. I just have to do this!! I was waiting for the beginning of the month for a roll call but who says we have to wait for beginning of the month sef? Team September mamas are special!! Very special that we can vex and decide to do roll call every day or every week..mamas make una hold me make I no vex grin

So here we go. Cha cha cha September mamas Kwenu!!!! Sexilicious September mamas!! Swaggalicious September mamas!! Supernatural September mamas!!! Kwenu oooo!!!!!
We have officially broken a record at almost 50 members so far. We shall be the team that everyone else would look up to . We've gat it all. We've got numbers, we have twins, we have tripplets, we have plenty team blues and pinks and most especially (and the one very close to my heart) we have many mamas that crossed over from the TTC thread. We are truly blessed!!!

Oya swaggalicious mamas come out and answer roll call, come along with your baby sex (just give us team green if you don't want to share) and EDD.

Let us welcome our newest members: HerteEnUke26 kiss Chubby100 kiss and fabmummy (on behalf of her sister) kiss

1. sugah....EDD 1st Sept......Team blue
2. Chili89...EDD 8th Sept....
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa**********God knows best ****
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum......Team blue
8. Mummyife.....Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi....
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th Sept....Team Green
11. Funmz.....EDD 25th Sept....Team green
12. Ibari 
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom 
16. Beebee12 
17. AdaEkube.......
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...........Team blue
20.MamaOO.....EDD 2nd Sept....Team blue
21. Sexyshe......... Team blue
22..Jina24......EDD 26th Sep........Team pink
23. eigmaticme........Team pink******God knows best***
24. Simababe..........baby's leg closed
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary 
34. Tallgirlslim......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1.....Team pink
37. hormobollar......Team pink 
38. harphorlarsadeh..... 
39. Chizeal.....
40. Faari........wants to be surprised. 
41. mymoneygrows...EDD 13th Sept.. Team Blue&Pink... our only iyaibeji
42. portable4real...........
43. tipsyjules......Team blue.
44. Coldfeet (on behalf of her sister Iyaibeta) Team blue, blue and blue
45. Lastbornop
46. OmoNwa
47. HerteEnUke26....EDD 8th Sept...Team Green
48.Chubby100....EDD 20th Sept...Team Blue
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st sept...Team green
Present my captain. We are getting there gradually
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245:
i don type tire everything wey i type just dey delete abeg we go complete the rest episode later
kisses
lovely BS darling, may the Lord be glorified because it ended in praise. Your Lo will live to make you proud, live his purpose driven life and be the savior of his people in the land. Enjoy the joys of vigilante kiss

@Mbula don't you want to rest a bit? looks like your first preggy was smooth eh? why did you have c/s to begin with? My first one wasn't so smooth but compared to the previous one it was a walk in the park. My son was so small, he was born premature at 2.5kg and would have had VB if BP didn't rise like home brewed beer in the blazing equatorial sun. Five years down the line, my second pregnancy announced as early as five weeks, the pains were out of this universe. And the rest of the journey wasn't so smooth, I just want to rest that's all lol. But if you want to have your babies then get over and done with child bearing its fine, so long your Obg is fine with it, and don't induce yourself PRETTY PLEASE. like one mama said, it would cause alot of issues for you and your baby. We c/s people tend to be a bit sensitive o.

@udoomama that your bump na bomb....one mama at the ANC back in the days used to say Nigerian bumps are the biggest and cutest. Me likey, hope no zebra humps Don't mind udoopapa, his own is coming, when you put to bed he will be the one to worry about everything, you just relax and enjoy your bumpy ride. kiss

@mummy Ekene the finest bobo in town aka liftedhands. (Palm faced) I am not Zulu, just know the language and interact with them a lot in my neighborhood and at church. Their dance moves are wowing my sister and also their gospel music, this country is blessed to have them. Khosatsana Titilayo the 1st is two months and started finishing a 250ml of bottle in one feeding, too heavy for me, bag of rice carry carry girl. If I put her down to play she will cry like someone just died and my heart will just go out to her.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
zaynie:

I hereby crown TeamJune .....SmallButMighty!
They are so few but they have managed to pull other mamas from April to July! grin
TeamJuly, captain don abandon ship o! Someborri else should takeover lol!
I nominate Fortius grin, abeg no port before tomorrow o tongue

Oh yeskeeeeeee!!!
Team June is small but mighty...
A l'enu gan...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

If Fortius fain my trouble, she wee port too...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
bolseas:
@Enkaydewdrops,

I was able to get to you BS page and i think my heart stopped beating at some points.....

Yours was miraculous.

I am doing fine, only that i have been placed on BP medications. My BP kept rising. The doctor wrote KiV in my file.

I envy those of you who have put to bed....

God bless your LOs.

My sister, I thank God for the miracle oh...
I'm still yet to recover from the miracle myself...

Don't worry mama...
You will share your own testimony soon too...
God is in total control of your situation...

When are you due?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
Finally a mother! My beautiful handsome Hansel Orezimena Edoreh has decided to bless me with his presence weighing 3.1kg. It was a terrible experience but thank Jehovah mother and baby are alive.
Too tired to type more. I'm still in pains!!!

Congratulations ! Gods blessings on u and baby Hansel! Get well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Oh yeskeeeeeee!!!
Team June is small but mighty...
A l'enu gan...

mama abeg an, make una slow down o, you got liver o chai! which kain juju did una use? you haff stolen a captain! shocked

Hansel is a boy like Jay, your plan will not work. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Oh yeskeeeeeee!!! Team June is small but mighty... A l'enu gan...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
hormobollar:

Yeeehhh Oh my God! See correct Belle..... Mama una dey try o. I beg how many weeks gone?

Me that want big Belle fear don dey catch me oooo
big belle no easy ooo, but with God, all things are possible grin, am 33wks n 5days today ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.