Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,727 members, 7,837,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8203746 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
zaynie:

Yes, she should be.
Like half a teaspoon till the cougg comes o again.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
olatebony:

But wait o Enkaydewdrop is a fery winkend somborri chaiiii. 4 july mamas in just 2 days! I go like see dat ur baba ooooo,he is good.

Aya come corner make we discuss...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Brownsmoothie:

#Kisses...

Almighty June!
GOING!
GOING!!
GOING!!!

my prince arrived yesternoon via elective cs weighing 3.8kg....tanx to all d wonderful mamas here....too tired so bs later pls

Wow!!!
GOING
GOING
GONE...

na you help us finish am oh...

To God be the Glory...

Big congrats sis...

God bless you and your family...
Kisses to the little one...

#TeamJuneTohGbaski

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
@feddy27 y d ban na...dont mind dem joor my posh mamagrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
kaffy4bill:

Enkaydewdrop, I got my eyes on you grin
Pls ensure u burp baby Jay after each feed,place him on his tummy for few minutes everyday(supervised),massage his tummy in circular motions and move his in bicycle motion lying on his back. He will b fine sis
kiss to him

Wow!!!
Thanks a lot ma'am...

God bless you...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Oya oh ma'am Liftedhands, please come and give me tips oh...
Cos Jay's skin, especially his face, has started darkening oh...

Please, come to our rescue...

It's coconut oil we're using for now...
Lolz abeg na gene o! If he didn't inherit the fair skin there's nothing you can do .
I am light skinned so is my son! I only maintain his natural complexion with chicco. Your baby can only manifest what he has acquired from either parent or relative.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Emerald22:
Good morning and happy new month to everyone, finally July is here.
Enkaydewdrop you strong o, u even drag some July mamas follow body, including dia captain, u r strrroooonnnngggggg!!!!

Na God get power oh...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
feddy27:

when my baby was younger, i nearly fainted one day! reason: hunger grin once dh made yam and peppersoup with dry fish for me, I "resurrected"..lol
Lol @ resurrected. I can't remember how many times DH had to resurrect me with food cos I ll rather prefer to lie down on my bed and just take care of baby than to go get food for myself. Just few days ago I came to rant about baby Sophie bringing me back to vigilante, I had to do my own sleep in the morning. DH had to wake me to come eat and I was busy saying I don't want to eat that I prefer to sleep. He had to drag me out of bed cos he took his tym to prepare the food. The way I was swallowing and rushing the rice eh, didn't know I was that hungry smiley
GOD bless our DH for us ooo.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
cutie999:

Babe...we don port by fire by force. I wish u safe delivery ijn. That membrane sweep ehn....my doc has done more than 4 times in the past two weeks....even 2cm dilated sef for the past 2 weeks. It is well my sister

More than 4times haaa. Any way the lady say make a dey ready for induction by next week. I believe God for this weekend ooo. It's well with us dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
When enkay decides to reply all her mentions! Oluwa o lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yes i did...

But I haven't started wearing it cos I'm still in pain...
I should start next week...
What do you want to start wearing next week? I hope its not girdle or waist trainer? shocked don't mind my aproko,na one girl wunjure herself by wearing waist trainer just one week post operations! She didn't know that her inside stitches had ruptured and was causing internal bleeding.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
ozycy:

Lol @ resurrected. I can't remember how many times DH had to resurrect me with food cos I ll rather prefer to lie down on my bed and just take care of baby than to go get food for myself. Just few days ago I came to rant about baby Sophie bringing me back to vigilante, I had to do my own sleep in the morning. DH had to wake me to come eat and I was busy saying I don't want to eat that I prefer to sleep. He had to drag me out of bed cos he took his tym to prepare the food. The way I was swallowing and rushing the rice eh, didn't know I was that hungry smiley

Lol...my dear, d hunger is real mehn!

Kisses to baby Sophie kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
ozycy:

You guys that have DH that can cook are very lucky, mine can do nothing in the kitchen,if you ask him to boil water self he can burn it angry

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yes i did...

But I haven't started wearing it cos I'm still in pain...
I should start next week...

Pls allow ur body to heal properly before u start using it pls. Even if it means waiting for 1month or more.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
goldenruby:
My sis i tell u na to dey expect 5 xtra pages ogrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
lol @ burn water

dexterush:

You guys that have DH that can cook are very lucky, mine can do nothing in the kitchen,if you ask him to boil water self he can burn it angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
how una dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Happy New Month lovely mamas

Congrats to mitchhy (aka mummy Hansel) and other mamas that gave birth. May God continue to uphold them, and they will be a source of joy to their families.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
enque:
lol @ burn water

Na true oh,I tire so I must teach my boys how to enter kitchen,so my future daughter in laws won't suffer wat am suffering

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fortius:
@fedd..y27 y d ban na...dont mind dem joor my posh mamagrin

No mind nairaland jare... hw u dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pls mama's in the house, is there anyone using luth have they started their antenatal clinic back l heard d doctors have resumed work but d nurses are on strike.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
feddy27:

enkaydear, take a deep breathe! NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HIM! He's trying to adjust to life outside the womb.

worry less, so you don't fall into postpartum depression. 60-90ml is the average for the first few weeks so he's eating well. also know dat his tommy size is small so he needs to eat frequently. when my baby was done, i did more of breastmilk in the day time and formula at night. since you are still trying to grasp breastfeeding, always feed on demand and put him to the breast. For now when he cries, comfort him the breast. after feeding, rub his back to burp him. bottle feeding has a way of introducing gas to the baby's stomach.
again, reduce the "wrapping". it can be quiet uncomfortable for them; those thick blankets, caps, mittens etc.

finally, keep him close to ur chest. ur heartbeat and scent can be comforting a newborn baby. he needs reassurance dat he's ok.

Also, take care of yourself o. catch a quick nap once he's asleep. try to eat well and drink loads of water. breastfeeding can be very tasking. when my baby was younger, i nearly fainted one day! reason: hunger grin once dh made yam and peppersoup with dry fish for me, I "resurrected"..lol

Take it easy darling! kiss kiss

Lol@resurrected...

Thanks a lot mama...
I'm really grateful...

God bless you...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Liftedhands:
Lolz abeg na gene o! If he didn't inherit the fair skin there's nothing you can do .
I am light skinned so is my son! I only maintain his natural complexion with chicco. Your baby can only manifest what he has acquired from either parent or relative.

Chai!
And me and en papa black small oh...

It is well...

Fortius, it seems there's nothing we can do about it oh...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
goldenruby:

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

Sorry mama...
It's my own way of looking for trouble...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Liftedhands:
What do you want to start wearing next week? I hope its not girdle or waist trainer? shocked don't mind my aproko,na one girl wunjure herself by wearing waist trainer just one week post operations! She didn't know that her inside stitches had ruptured and was causing internal bleeding.

Oh Boy!!!

I was thinking of starting after two weeks...

Make I no go wound myself oh...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
4realwoman:

Pls allow ur body to heal properly before u start using it pls. Even if it means waiting for 1month or more.

OK mama...
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fortius:
My sis i tell u na to dey expect 5 xtra pages ogrin
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pele dear

dexterush:

Na true oh,I tire so I must teach my boys how to enter kitchen,so my future daughter in laws won't suffer wat am suffering
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barak4real(f): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
limsycutey:

See this woman, you want us to add to your latecomer's fine How can you say you haven't seen anyone talking about August, we full ground o. Our capo is britneystacy and don't forget to pay your dues to mama zaynie too, welcome Teamie! grin

#TeamAugustwarmingup
#TeamAugustforsupernaturaldelivery

Abeg make Una no vex, I dey on my knees s I miss road..... For this buhari regime.... I no wan pay Late Comer penalty. grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mothers please read the story. We need to be very vigilant.

https://www.nairaland.com/3198972/4-year-old-son-sexually

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
feddy27:

when my baby was younger, i nearly fainted one day! reason: hunger grin once dh made yam and peppersoup with dry fish for me, I "resurrected"..lol

Now I can't stop thinking about yam and peppersoup angry
Mamas, mind how you mention food on this thread o, all I have to is read about something atimes and craving go just jam me. cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.