Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,598 members, 7,865,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8278529 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Finally finished reading shocked

dexterush, Fortius, Liftedhands,Onyxgem, sweetlady4real, udomama and other mamas, thanks for the prayers and kind wishes. May God bless you all.

esof1, creamchiccb, brownsmothie, congrats on the birth of your los. May your los bring plenty, plenty happiness in your household. .

Chai, see serious porting. Enkaydewdrop just collect my teamies. But we thank God for all these goodnews.
Besides, its my birthday - grin grin, I gat beautiful and handsome birthday mates. Glory be to God.

Finally, July is here. Happy new month mamas.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
mitchyy:
Finally a mother! My beautiful handsome Hansel Orezimena Edoreh has decided to bless me with his presence weighing 3.1kg. It was a terrible experience but thank Jehovah mother and baby are alive.
Too tired to type more. I'm still in pains!!!

Congrats maam.welcome baby Hansel.congrats creamchiccb
Congrats to all mamas that put to bed.i still dey read.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Its been awhile,tried to read back but couldn't.I made sure I searched for Enkaydewdrop BS congratulations once again,may God bless your family.Congratulations to all other mamas that have ported and easy delivery to july mums.#team October# How are we coping? Seriously,God is our strength.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
lovinam:
Mothers please read the story. We need to be very vigilant.

https://www.nairaland.com/3198972/4-year-old-son-sexually
until I read this story, I could never have thought there's anything called gay pedophile lipsrsealed. Since morning, I couldn't take my mind off the pictured scene. Look at me thinking it's only the girl child one needs to be overly cautious about, Hmmmmm so an innocent uncle would carry Naveed now and I'd be double minded. This type of generation wey person come born put so embarassed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
jazzyjazz:
My sister I no sabi drive o! Fear no gree me. Infact dh has said I must learn by fire by thunder as he's due to travel out on official assignment.
Oh dem dey beg you to learn how to drive bah! E be like say Abuja SUN never hammer you b4 kontinue.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Conrats @ esof1, @ creamchicbb, and brownsmoothie on the arrival of your babies,.... God is indeed great.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
i read d story early dis mornin nd was really pissed infact i felt for d mum cuz her hubby is nt close by..d world is truly upside down,may God protect our precious nd d sex education mentioned by mumi Ahnie is highly important too.

fabmummy tiara is lukin fabulous..weldone mam

mum feddy27 am fine o,jst chilling

enkaydewdrop d koko b say let our baby jay be sparkling weda blAck or white,dat boy dey cutegrin nd touching handover speech u gave too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fortius:

fabmummy tiara is lukin fabulous..weldone mam

Thanks ma kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Just at the 11th hour, God said He wasn't done with us yet, and blessed us again and again with good news...

Big congrats to Brownsmoothie, esof1, creamchiccb and their families on the arrival of their bundles of Joy...

Team June started with less than 10 mommas, but has closed with over 20, with 1 porting to May, 2 porting from May, 5 porting from July and 2 porting to July...

We thank God for safe and supernatural delivery for everyone...

It was really fun representing #TeamJune...
One of the most fun things I've ever done, but it wouldn't have been so without you all...
I came in late, but y'all made me feel welcome; like family, and it seemed like I'd been here for ages...

Thank you all so much...
I would gladly do this over and over and over again...

And so, without further ado, I hand over Amhappy and cutie999 to Team July Captain and on behalf of
#TeamJune
#TeamSmallButMighty
#TeamNoPant
#TeamNoLibido
#TeamNoDeliveryHair
#TeamSharpSharpDelivery
#TeamWithEnoughPortees
#TeamLikeNoOther
#TeamTohGbaski
I take a bow and usher in #TeamJuly to take over from here...

#TeamJuly, Go forth and deliver #HebrewWomenStyle...
#GoodNewsAllTheWay...

#AMillionKissesToYall

1....Okeoghene4real-----------Charming Princess
2....JoyChioma19---------------Gallant Soldier
3....Hajarahbadmus------------Charming Princess
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv----------------------Charming Princess
6....Osas4G-------------------------Charming Princess
7....Ginababy----------------------Gallant Soldier
8....Kokolet007-------------------Charming Princess
9....Melly245-----------------------Gallant Soldier
10..Lilylurv--------------------------Gallant Soldier
11..Brownsmoothie------------Gallant Soldier
12..Enkaydewdrop--------------Gallant Soldier
13..Amhappy----------------------Ported to July
14..Cutie999-----------------------Ported to July
15..Jennykoko3009------------Gallant Soldier
16..Ambient------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
17..Zimunachimdi---------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
18..Ekeminiabasi----------------Gallant Soldier/Charming Princess (ported from July)
19..Raptor2-------------------------Charming Princess (ported from July)
20..Esof1-----------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from July)
21..Mitchyy--------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from July)
22..Creamchiccb-----------------Gallant Soldier/Charming Princess (ported from July)
23..Tammyloreoluwa
24..GodMercy2015
25..Estagirl
26..Ronnie1984
27..Youngmum

***Takes a bow...
***Curtain closes...

Aaauuuhh! I'm in tears bt I'll nt cry. A big tanx to d happenest cappo of all tyms. No cappo lyk u + no team lyk team June. I'm gonna miss being pregnant n all my team members in my nxt missionary journey. Abeg mak una chop dis last kiss frm me. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

#weaps tears cry

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
URGENT! URGENT!! URGENT!!!

I've bn blessed wt a sleeping baby. Who wakes just once at night to feed bt ryt nw my hrt is troubled.

Was feed around 8:15pm n was put to bed, up until nw he is still sleeping. Am I suppose to wake him up or he will wen he is hungry.

Pls sabi mamas shud tell be if it's wrong nt waking him up to feed all dis while.

Cc sabi mamas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2016
tipsyjules:
abuja iss fine o. I stay off atekong drive.

Ok oh enjoy ur stay. When u r back to Cally lemme know.

Enkaydewdrop ahn ahn...now u gonna make me cry cry

Safest delivery to all July mamas.

#happynewmonth

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2016
@ loistee, strike still on
@ ginababy,enjoy it while it last cos they change
It's however advised to feed 3-4hourly
it's well sis
Hope dis helps
Sure other mamas will contribute wen they come online

One love always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2016
Mitchyy bebe......congrats dearie! Kisses to Hansel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2016
kaffy4bill:
@ loistee, strike still on
@ ginababy,enjoy it while it last cos they change
It's however advised to feed 3-4hourly
it's well sis
Hope dis helps
Sure other mamas will contribute wen they come online

One love always

Tnx Nurse Kaffy. He finally made a sound n I rushed him, shock him, kiss him, called all d pet names. Yet he refused to open his eyes bt I sha spoon feed him expressed bm while sleeping n put him bak to bed afta bumping him bt 4got 2 giv wata grin embarassed since we r nt on exclusive. FTM tinz no easy ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 12:34am On Jul 02, 2016
ginababy enjoy o me I envy you cos we wake every two hrs

sabi mamas abeg make una touchlight my baby can eaaaat,a meal of formula is 125ml 4 scopes to be stepped down with breez milk and he is just one month,hope its not much cos he feeds every two hrs

who is awake....happy vigilante
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2016
ginababy:

I've bn blessed wt a sleeping baby. Who wakes just once at night to feed bt ryt nw my hrt is troubled.

Was feed around 8:15pm n was put to bed, up until nw he is still sleeping. Am I suppose to wake him up or he will wen he is hungry.

Pls sabi mamas shud tell be if it's wrong nt waking him up to feed all dis while.

Cc sabi mamas.

Are you giving him any multivitamins? I just realised that makes them really really sleepy.if not just enjoy it while it lasts wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2016
ginababy:

Cc sabi mamas.

Lil' boss was like that from birth, don't think there's anything wrong. Cheers...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 1:08am On Jul 02, 2016
Liftedhands:
Kotias003 it's absolutely safe in pregnancy! Just don't get addicted to it. I did help myself to the pie when oga was out of town and I was burning and yarning! lipsrsealed Sometimes self I just close my eyes and let his voice guide me through it via phone. It kept the sanctuary ministry moving in his absence wink

Mama Ekene, hehhehehehee even you move ministry to the permanent site.... E riz welli o. Kikikikiiikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:29am On Jul 02, 2016
ginababy:

Tnx Nurse Kaffy. He finally made a sound n I rushed him, shock him, kiss him, called all d pet names. Yet he refused to open his eyes bt I sha spoon feed him expressed bm while sleeping n put him bak to bed afta bumping him bt 4got 2 giv wata grin embarassed since we r nt on exclusive. FTM tinz no easy ooo.

Wake him and feed if he is less than 3 months biko.
Every 2 hours

But if he is taking formula it's possible that that's why he is always full.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:32am On Jul 02, 2016
[size=14pt]Today is my Sweethearts Birthday

750 each for the first 2 Mamas to announce their baby's arrival for today... 02-07-2016.

I am so happy.[/size]

Ps.
The hair was d first point of attraction... As I no get... lol
Make my children get hope.... Hehehehhe

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 1:50am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=enkaydewdrop post=47112513]Just at the 11th hour, God said He wasn't done with us yet, and blessed us again and again with good news...

Big congrats to Brownsmoothie, esof1, creamchiccb and their families on the arrival of their bundles of Joy...

Team June started with less than 10 mommas, but has closed with over 20, with 1 porting to May, 2 porting from May, 5 porting from July and 2 porting to July...

We thank God for safe and supernatural delivery for everyone...

It was really fun representing #TeamJune...
One of the most fun things I've ever done, but it wouldn't have been so without you all...
I came in late, but y'all made me feel welcome; like family, and it seemed like I'd been here for ages...

Thank you all so much...
I would gladly do this over and over and over again...

And so, without further ado, I hand over Amhappy and cutie999 to Team July Captain and on behalf of
#TeamJune
#TeamSmallButMighty
#TeamNoPant
#TeamNoLibido
#TeamNoDeliveryHair
#TeamSharpSharpDelivery
#TeamWithEnoughPortees
#TeamLikeNoOther
#TeamTohGbaski
I take a bow and usher in #TeamJuly to take over from here...

#TeamJuly, Go forth and deliver #HebrewWomenStyle...
#GoodNewsAllTheWay...

#AMillionKissesToYall

1....Okeoghene4real-----------Charming Princess
2....JoyChioma19---------------Gallant Soldier
3....Hajarahbadmus------------Charming Princess
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv----------------------Charming Princess
6....Osas4G-------------------------Charming Princess
7....Ginababy----------------------Gallant Soldier
8....Kokolet007-------------------Charming Princess
9....Melly245-----------------------Gallant Soldier
10..Lilylurv--------------------------Gallant Soldier
11..Brownsmoothie------------Gallant Soldier
12..Enkaydewdrop--------------Gallant Soldier
13..Amhappy----------------------Ported to July
14..Cutie999-----------------------Ported to July
15..Jennykoko3009------------Gallant Soldier
16..Ambient------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
17..Zimunachimdi---------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
18..Ekeminiabasi----------------Gallant Soldier/Charming Princess (ported from July)
19..Raptor2-------------------------Charming Princess (ported from July)
20..Esof1-----------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from July)
21..Mitchyy--------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from July)
22..Creamchiccb-----------------Gallant Soldier/Charming Princess (ported from July)
23..Tammyloreoluwa
24..GodMercy2015
25..Estagirl
26..Ronnie1984
27..Youngmum

***Takes a bow...
***Curtain closes...

[/quote
Truly God is great,he is the God that prepared a table before me in the presence of my enemies, granted me favour beyond measures, and made a way where there is no way,i can't thank him enough.
#teamjune
#teamlikenoother
if am asked to choose a team.... again and again iam going to choose team June, the month God choose to surprise my enemies. When i look at my baby i wonder what i deserved to get such a cute little pie, if not for the mercies of God i just wonder,i really wonder and am still wondering.
May the Almighty strengthen the rest waddling mamas,it will all end in praise.
And i speak to our ATC sisters,let your womb receive the ability to conceive,i use myself as a point of contact to reach you,and i breath the breathe of fruitfulness into you, Be Fruitful!!! Be Fruitful!!!! Be Fruitful!!! In Jesus Mighty Name.. Amen

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 2:30am On Jul 02, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Aya come corner make we discuss... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
So na plan u plan am tru tru. I raise bobby 4 u. Kikikikiki. How's cute Jay doing. Hapi vigilante...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2016
pintoxx:

Spoke with her,she assured me,her n d twinnies r doing gr8,she can't come online now 4 sum reasons which she will explain whenever she returns,she sends
Thanks for checking up on her.....that was very sisterly kiss kiss kiss kiss. Relaxed now knowing she is safe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2016
GenyEbere:
ginababy enjoy o me I envy you cos we wake every two hrs

sabi mamas abeg make una touchlight my baby can eaaaat,a meal of formula is 125ml 4 scopes to be stepped down with breez milk and he is just one month,hope its not much cos he feeds every two hrs

who is awake....happy vigilante

My dear, am also in the 2hrs boat o, especially at nights. During the day, its per second per second, even after finishing the 120ml, come and see plenty cry. 4 scoops is supposed to be 120ml, Avent and their 125ml bottle.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2016
barak4real:

Abeg make Una no vex, I dey on my knees s I miss road..... For this buhari regime.... I no wan pay Late Comer penalty. grin

Welcome oooo but Abeg next time no miss road angry angry If you dey go somewhere and you wan miss road, stop and ask directions jooor O ooo...
So where your dues where you carry come undecided angry angry abi you just waka all alone Nne , biko bring your dues ooo , dollars so we can use to buy seats for our Feb 2017 and March 2017 mamas that are on their way here. You can also bring baskets of tomatoes and tatashe for pots of stew and jollof rice.. .cooking gas sef is still accepted. .
Meanwhile na pencil I go use write your name ooo angry angry angry till I see your dues ooo... tongue tongue.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yes i did...

But I haven't started wearing it cos I'm still in pain...
I should start next week...
Sweetheart, as you have been rightly advised. ..don't try it in the next 1 month ooo. You wouldn't want to be running back to the theatre anytime soon. How is the brezz milk production now ? Any improvement? Luv to baby J..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2016
@iomoge2, Happy Birthday to your Sweetheart, more of God's grace in his life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2016
iomoge2 happy birthday to him

gaily04 nne his feeding timetable no get part 2,na now I no say I born pikin his elder brother sleeps very well in the night,truly no two persons are the same lol even his pregnancy diff kai baba God you too much do for my TTC sisters as you did for me in Jesus name Amen.

Good morning e-family

my able cappo enkay we bless God it ended in praise for us and so shall it be for other mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2016
mbula:

enkay abeg na beg I dey beg u oooo leave belle alone oooo.na so I been wan do sexy mama,I started 2weeks after post operation and it was just normal wrapper that I was using to tie but I made sure it was tight on my tommy.2days into it,my spine was on fire..the pain was unbearable because I was given spinal Anastasia. nobody told me to stop it.I did by myself before I met a consultant Anastatist who told me not to try it.I still feel pains on my spine till now anytime I carry my son with baby carrier cuz of his weight.datz d only pain I have felt from operation period till date.I will be 9months post operation next week.....

Wow...

Thanks for the advice...

I'll just hold off for now...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2016
goldenruby:
until I read this story, I could never have thought there's anything called gay pedophile lipsrsealed. Since morning, I couldn't take my mind off the pictured scene. Look at me thinking it's only the girl child one needs to be overly cautious about, Hmmmmm so an innocent uncle would carry Naveed now and I'd be double minded. This type of generation wey person come born put so embarassed.
MY SISTER, THEY SEEM TO BE EVERY WHERE NOW... sexual molestation of children is not peculiar to any gender of child now ooo....stories we hear everyday, an uncle (mother's brother) put his sonting in the mouth of his 4years old neice to kiss and suck cry, an already sexually abused boy of 6yrs who is being abused by their female maid at home went visiting another family friend and tried practicing what their maid does with him with his mother's friend's daughter! When asked, he narrates that the maid use to ask him to climb on her everyday when she takes her bath without her clothes on !! Is it the one of uncles in school teaching the boys in his class gay practices? The world's morality is scarry now O ooo.....
Sometimes when am excited about the fact that I will soon be a mother, I also get scared of the daunting responsibility of training the child in this kind of low morals....You don't even know who to trust sef.... cry cry . You don't know which uncle or cousin is touching your child in inappropriate places embarassed embarassed
May God help parents!!!

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2016
@iomoge2 happy birthday to your sweetheart.. God bless his new age

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2016
juliebest:

Besides, its my birthday - grin grin, I gat beautiful and handsome birthday mates. Glory be to God.

Happy belated birthday mama...
God bless and increase you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.