Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,257 members, 7,857,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8253569 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by evamum: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
dexterush:

You guys that have DH that can cook are very lucky, mine can do nothing in the kitchen,if you ask him to boil water self he can burn it angry

Are you sure we did not marry the same DH cos you just give best description of DH. grin grin grin

Remember begging DH to make fried egg & yam during MS period, mere eating a spoon of the delicious concoction made me almost vomit my little growing baby. angry grin I swear never to tempt my God again angry

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
nggie:

Marian axis. Howz abj?
abuja iss fine o. I stay off atekong drive.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
dexterush:

You guys that have DH that can cook are very lucky, mine can do nothing in the kitchen,if you ask him to boil water self he can burn it angry
Lol, lucky us
Am sure he's good in so many other ways. They can't be 100% in everything. So we have to appreciate them on the areas they are trying.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
melly245:
my baby diamond
congrats dear kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
dexterush:

Na true oh,I tire so I must teach my boys how to enter kitchen,so my future daughter in laws won't suffer wat am suffering
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
We couldn't make thread cuties yesterday

Here we are today grin grin my DD Michelle Tiaraoluwa is 3 months today! How time flies!

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dis is for us women

***Who is a woman??***

When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.
When she stares at you, she is wondering why she loves you so much in spite of being taken for granted.
When she says I will stand by you, she will stand by you like a rock.
Never hurt her or take her for granted.
A very heart touching message by a woman.
Someone asked her, Are you a working woman or a housewife?
She replied: Yes, I am a full-time working housewife.
I work 24 hours a day.
I'm a Mum.
I'm a Wife.
I'm a Daughter.
I'm a Daughter-in-law.
I'm an Alarm clock.
I'm a Cook.
I'm a Maid.
I'm a Teacher.
I'm a Waiter.
I'm a Nanny.
I'm a Nurse.
I'm a Handyman.
I'm a Security officer.
I'm a Counsellor.
I'm a Comforter.
I don't get holidays.
I don't get sick leave.
I don't get day off.
I work through day and night.
I'm on call all hours and get paid with a sentence.
***What Do u Do All Day??
***Dedicated to all women***
Woman has the most unique character like salt, her presence is never remembered but her absence makes all the things tasteless.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
I have been peeping for the past few days! Mehn! I'm so happy to read about all the safe deliveries in June! God is indeed wonderful! May God bless all you new mamas in the house and may your lo's continually be a source of joy and blessings and peace in your home and family. I for mention all of una name one by one but make una no vex, morning sickness has turned to 24hour sickness so tey I no fit talk again sef!

Hmmm! It is well sha!

Meanwhile abeg, I get kweshion o, abeg who knows anything about Limi Hospital and Maternity, Abuja? DH is under private health insurance and he was using federal staff hospital Jabi b4 we got married but it's so far away from where we live so we decided to change to Limi Hospital now that I'm pregnant considering it's the closest hospital to us.

Abeg does anyone have any experience with them? I know they have very respectful staff and are quite expensive. But Are they good when it comes to antenatal and delivery?

Sabi mamas abeg help me o

#teamjanuary

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
limsycutey:

Now I can't stop thinking about yam and peppersoup angry
Mamas, mind how you mention food on this thread o, all I have to is read about something atimes and craving go just jam me. cry
That was how mitchyy posted food with fried goat meat and I had to go and buy goat meat, fried it and hv been eating it, so scrumptious I must confess. Upon say I no get belle. I hope this one I mentioned won't make you to start craving goat meat # it wasn't intentional o

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Just at the 11th hour, God said He wasn't done with us yet, and blessed us again and again with good news...

Big congrats to Brownsmoothie, esof1, creamchiccb and their families on the arrival of their bundles of Joy...

Team June started with less than 10 mommas, but has closed with over 20, with 1 porting to May, 2 porting from May, 5 porting from July and 2 porting to July...

We thank God for safe and supernatural delivery for everyone...

It was really fun representing #TeamJune...
One of the most fun things I've ever done, but it wouldn't have been so without you all...
I came in late, but y'all made me feel welcome; like family, and it seemed like I'd been here for ages...

Thank you all so much...
I would gladly do this over and over and over again...

And so, without further ado, I hand over Amhappy and cutie999 to Team July Captain and on behalf of
#TeamJune
#TeamSmallButMighty
#TeamNoPant
#TeamNoLibido
#TeamNoDeliveryHair
#TeamSharpSharpDelivery
#TeamWithEnoughPortees
#TeamLikeNoOther
#TeamTohGbaski
I take a bow and usher in #TeamJuly to take over from here...

#TeamJuly, Go forth and deliver #HebrewWomenStyle...
#GoodNewsAllTheWay...

#AMillionKissesToYall

1....Okeoghene4real-----------Charming Princess
2....JoyChioma19---------------Gallant Soldier
3....Hajarahbadmus------------Charming Princess
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv----------------------Charming Princess
6....Osas4G-------------------------Charming Princess
7....Ginababy----------------------Gallant Soldier
8....Kokolet007-------------------Charming Princess
9....Melly245-----------------------Gallant Soldier
10..Lilylurv--------------------------Gallant Soldier
11..Brownsmoothie------------Gallant Soldier
12..Enkaydewdrop--------------Gallant Soldier
13..Amhappy----------------------Ported to July
14..Cutie999-----------------------Ported to July
15..Jennykoko3009------------Gallant Soldier
16..Ambient------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
17..Zimunachimdi---------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
18..Ekeminiabasi----------------Gallant Soldier/Charming Princess (ported from July)
19..Raptor2-------------------------Charming Princess (ported from July)
20..Esof1-----------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from July)
21..Mitchyy--------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from July)
22..Creamchiccb-----------------Gallant Soldier/Charming Princess (ported from July)
23..Tammyloreoluwa
24..GodMercy2015
25..Estagirl
26..Ronnie1984
27..Youngmum

***Takes a bow...
***Curtain closes...

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Jazzyjazz, where is the Limi hospital located? The name looks like something I normally see.
How far is FSH from you considering that it will be almost free for you. If there is no major traffic jam from your house to FSH, you may want to stick with it cos they are good. You can also register somewhere close to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fabmummy:

Here we are today grin grin my DD Michelle Tiaraoluwa is 3 months today! How time flies!
Cuteness overload chop kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Where is my Mumpurity2 oo ooo ? Your absence is worrisome ooo angry angry sad sad

Spoke with her,she assured me,her n d twinnies r doing gr8,she can't come online now 4 sum reasons which she will explain whenever she returns,she sends her luv 2 evry 1.

@ PresVA,thanx 4ur concern,she is fine.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
I live in Apo resettlement and limi hospital is opposite ndic just after ICPC office just it's less than 15 mins from my house to there.

Federal staff hospital is in Jabi, along airport road. It's just too far from Apo. And dh was very concerned incase of emergency or if there's any issue when he's not around or out of town

ozycy:
Jazzyjazz, where is the Limi hospital located? The name looks like something I normally see.
How far is FSH from you considering that it will be almost free for you. If there is no major traffic jam from your house to FSH, you may want to stick with it cos they are good. You can also register somewhere close to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fabmummy:

Awwwww...
Can I call her "Tiara?"

Lovely baby...
Lovely name...

Mmmuah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
jazzyjazz:

I live in
Ok, just wait for anyone with Limi experience to respond. For me, the distance is not so much shaa especially if you drive. Are you a first time mum?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Oh Boy!!!

I was thinking of starting after two weeks...

Make I no go wound myself oh...

enkay abeg na beg I dey beg u oooo leave belle alone oooo.na so I been wan do sexy mama,I started 2weeks after post operation and it was just normal wrapper that I was using to tie but I made sure it was tight on my tommy.2days into it,my spine was on fire..the pain was unbearable because I was given spinal Anastasia. nobody told me to stop it.I did by myself before I met a consultant Anastatist who told me not to try it.I still feel pains on my spine till now anytime I carry my son with baby carrier cuz of his weight.datz d only pain I have felt from operation period till date.I will be 9months post operation next week.....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
pintoxx:

Spoke with her,she assured me,her n d twinnies r doing gr8,she can't come online now 4 sum reasons which she will explain whenever she returns,she sends her luv 2 evry 1.

@ PresVA,thanx 4ur concern,she is fine.
Really good to know smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Woah, congrats dear mitchyy,esof1, creamchinccb, ND oda mama's dat hav delivered, my ur Los bring u unending joy ND hapinex.

Hello team September, how is it going?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
ozycy:

That was how mitchyy posted food with fried goat meat and I had to go and buy goat meat, fried it and hv been eating it, so scrumptious I must confess. Upon say I no get belle. I hope this one I mentioned won't make you to start craving goat meat # it wasn't intentional o

Mummy sophie, so you are wicked like this. cry I was still complaining about yam and peppersoup, you now added fried goat meat to it cry cry God dey o. *waddles away quietly*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
lovinam:
Mothers please read the story. We need to be very vigilant.

https://www.nairaland.com/3198972/4-year-old-son-sexually
chills down mi spine.

**I find it very hard givin my daughter out to neibors\strangers/known faces.inshort immediately I hear...madam lemmi me help Yu and cawi your baby...my answer z No thank you.

##mi think all mothers should teach dia teens Se.x education it helps.

**zino z lirru..but I always sing n teach her about sex Education.

That her body z her friend!
Its the hous that she lives!
It has two diff parts!
called private n public!
She shud do just!
Anything to protect her body.
That her body belongs to her and only her
She shud shout/scream and call police(ME) for whoever touches it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Congrats maam mitchy.chukwu aluka kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Congrats to all mama's that delivered.God bless ur LO's.

Super momma's pls send me supernatural childbirth in my mail bolumedar@gmail.com.
thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
ozycy:

Cuteness overload chop kiss

Thank u mama - she's just trying to be as cute as Sophie kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Awwwww...
Can I call her "Tiara?"

Lovely baby...
Lovely name...

Mmmuah!!!

Yes you can - many thanks kisses to baby jay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
kotias003:
Hello mommas, masturbating in pregnancy is it bad for the baby? I mean sex isn't. Experiences anyone? Everyone?

Thank you.

*dashes away*

Cc: momma zaynie, zimunachimdi, kaffy4bill, mumjb, liftedhands, cherrymum1, olubankemi, ahnie, fortius, tchiwinnie, ginababy AND EVERY OTHER MOMMA, monikers plenty.
Mummy,i ve no idea. Op our sabi mamas have answered you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
I guess it's just you had CS too and I asked my doctor she said I was fine and could use postpartum belt. I did from 2nd day post operation and in 2 weeks my tummy was flat and then I stopped. I didn't have complications. I used it for 3 hour's everyday only.note it's my second pregnancy and both times I used epidural
mbula:

enkay abeg na beg I dey beg u oooo leave belle alone oooo.na so I been wan do sexy mama,I started 2weeks after post operation and it was just normal wrapper that I was using to tie but I made sure it was tight on my tommy.2days into it,my spine was on fire..the pain was unbearable because I was given spinal Anastasia. nobody told me to stop it.I did by myself before I met a consultant Anastatist who told me not to try it.I still feel pains on my spine till now anytime I carry my son with baby carrier cuz of his weight.datz d only pain I have felt from operation period till date.I will be 9months post operation next week.....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
My sister I no sabi drive o! Fear no gree me. Infact dh has said I must learn by fire by thunder as he's due to travel out on official assignment.

I'm a first time mum
I've done my research on the hospital and never a negative post about them. But I've never read anyone write anything about their antenatal and delivery

ozycy:

Ok, just wait for anyone with Limi experience to respond. For me, the distance is not so much shaa especially if you drive. Are you a first time mum?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
You do well o!!Hmmm evil times. I don't joke with sex education in my house. Once you can talk I teach you bad touch. I also have issues with my kids going on holidays without me. I don't trust anyone.

ahnie:
chills down mi spine.

**I find it very hard givin my daughter out to neibors\strangers/known faces.inshort immediately I hear...madam lemmi me help Yu and cawi your baby...my answer z No thank you.

##mi think all mothers should teach dia teens Se.x education it helps.

**zino z lirru..but I always sing n teach her about sex Education.

That her body z her friend!
Its the hous that she lives!
It has two diff parts!
called private n public!
She shud do just!
Anything to protect her body.
That her body belongs to her and only her
She shud shout/scream and call police(ME) for whoever touches it.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
"Realest" hot mama! I love your boldness. I don't have answers to your questions but common knowledge should be there is no danger. Errrrrrm conquer your fear and allow oga to fire de go! All the best doll
kotias003:
Hello mommas, masturbating in pregnancy is it bad for the baby? I mean sex isn't. Experiences anyone? Everyone?

Thank you.

*dashes away*

Cc: momma zaynie, zimunachimdi, kaffy4bill, mumjb, liftedhands, cherrymum1, olubankemi, ahnie, fortius, tchiwinnie, ginababy AND EVERY OTHER MOMMA, monikers plenty.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mbula true talk! I wanted to use a trimmer too but my doctor gave me a stern warning not to! I doubt its advised for cs mums to wear one before scar is properly healed.
Sorry for the pains.

Kotias003 it's absolutely safe in pregnancy! Just don't get addicted to it. I did help myself to the pie when oga was out of town and I was burning and yarning! lipsrsealed Sometimes self I just close my eyes and let his voice guide me through it via phone. It kept the sanctuary ministry moving in his absence wink

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mitchy(pls continue with your pregnacare)
Esof
Creamchibcc

All mamas that just gave birth to their Lo's. I pray they give you great joy and peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.