Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8282807 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2016
juliebest:
Good morning mamas
Enkaydewdrops, thanks. Hope Jay is fine?
Yes ma'am... He is... Thank you...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2016
mignone:

God'll defo take charge sis; just don't give up on ur efforts yet +d prayers. &ur wrist(s)? hope d CTS has eased off.

:::::Thanks mama...
Yes, it has eased off... It's much better this week...

:::::Thanks udoka2...
Mmmuah!!!

:::::Larger than life @iomoge2 ...
grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2016
Happy birthday to your DH. May God bless him endlessly.
I sent you an email, will be waiting for your response.

Thanks

iomoge2:
[size=14pt]Today is my Sweethearts Birthday

750 each for the first 2 Mamas to announce their baby's arrival for today... 02-07-2016.

I am so happy.[/size]

Ps.
The hair was d first point of attraction... As I no get... lol
Make my children get hope.... Hehehehhe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2016
esof1:
Birth alert!

God has made my family smile again.

After 7hrs of active augumented labour, my bundle of joy, my "bababatunde", the one that came to console my family on the death of my father; baby Dominique Iwinosa,Owie has finally landed at abt 5:05pm 30/6/2016.

Thank you mamas for ur word of prayers. May God raise people to meet you at the point of your needs. Amen!
congrats dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2016
iomoge2:
[size=14pt]Today is my Sweethearts Birthday

750 each for the first 2 Mamas to announce their baby's arrival for today... 02-07-2016.

I am so happy.[/size]

Ps.
The hair was d first point of attraction... As I no get... lol
Make m
y children get hope.... Hehehehhe
happy birthday to ur dh,may u guys live long in good health,wealth,and love.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2016
iomoge2, may ur hubby continue to age in grace.

congrats esof1 on d birth ur baby, may he grow to stardom.

and to others new mothers (don't know d monikers), may ur lo be a source of advancement to ur family.

Happy weekend waddling mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Hbd to your husband Iomoge2, I wish him a lifetime of happiness and prosperity. Amin

You guys make a cute couple wink
And thanks for the well wishes. kiss

I hail mamas o!
Electricity is epileptic.
My phone is acting up.
My charger got spoilt....
Abeg beg me to buy new phone nah! cheesy.....

TeamJuly, nominate class captain o!
Olatebony
Fortius

Mitchyy, how are you? And Hansel too?
Take care of you both ehn kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2016
zaynie:
Hbd to your husband Io.moge2, I wish him a lifetime of happiness and prosperity. Amin

You guys make a cute couple wink
And thanks for the well wishes. kiss

I hail mamas o!
My phone is acting up.

TeamJuly, nominate class captain o!
Olateb ony
Fortiu.s

Mitch yy, how are you? And Hansel too?
Take care of you both ehn kiss
I dey beg you o! Use our dollars weh you gather from dues buy new phone nah! tongue

Infact from henceforth all newbies will bring galaxy edge as dues grin cheesy Pele Iya Moyo.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crystalzoe: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2016
iomoge2:

OK dear.
By nightfall you would get it.
Thanks a lot dear. I've gotten it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2016
udoomama:
my capppo is not only you that is scared ooo, am more scared sef, don't know what this world is turning into sad, my daughter is 3yrs old, and when I look @ her, na just pray I d pray for her cos @ her age,she has hips and big bumbum already sad, anybody that sees her always comment about her shape, na so I d always keep her indoors, to visit neighbor sef na problem, have been doing my best to teach her about her private and public body parts, May God help us all and save us from all this animals. sad

We are in the same shoes, my daughter too is only three but she has hips and bumbum already (courtesy of MIL) . I'm always careful about who she plays with, to complicate matters she warms up to men than women Lol. My eyes are always wide open, I don't want stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2016
babythug:

Are you giving him any multivitamins? I just realised that makes them really really sleepy.if not just enjoy it while it lasts wink

None
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2016
temmy2103:

Lil' boss was like that from birth, don't think there's anything wrong. Cheers...

So hw did u handle his feeding at night n is he still lyk dat?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2016
iomoge2:

Wake him and feed if he is less than 3 months biko.
Every 2 hours

But if he is taking formula it's possible that that's why he is always full.

Yes! We r on formula. So shud I let him sleep if full?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2016
Gaily04:

My dear, am also in the 2hrs boat o, especially at nights. During the day, its per second per second, even after finishing the 120ml, come and see plenty cry. 4 scoops is supposed to be 120ml, Avent and their 125ml bottle.

120ml u say? My son still takes 30ml frm birth till nw n he is 2wks 5days today. I'll increase his feed ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
:::::Thanks Fortius, Ginababy and nggie for the kind words...
Mmmuah!!!

:::::olatebony, no be me oh...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Jay is fine... But e no dey let pesin sleep... So so food food...

:::::ginababy, mbok, wake yia baby to eat oh...

:::::Happy birthday to your sweetheart iomoge2... God bless and add many more fruitful years to his life...
Your hubby and mine are almost birthday mates... His is tomorrow... gringringrin...
Please, give him our love...

Waking up is nt easy oo bt I'll try. Hw is Jay boy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Good morning mamas and papas, wish you all a happy weekend.

@Britneystacy and mitchyy,thanks for checking on me. I feel better now. I had the cramp for like two hours yesterday that I started googling "delivery at 35 weeks" I also had it day before yesterday, I think my uterus is preparing for labour. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow. @ mitchy, please give hansel a kiss for me, hope you are recovering fast.

@barak4real, a big welcome to you.

@iomoge, I wish your DH a very happy birthday, long life in good health, plenty money and abundant blessings.

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Liftedhands:
Happy birthday to your sweetheart iomoge2.

Ginababy wake your baby to eat though its tempting to let them sleep through, but their stomach is still very small and cant contain food enough to go beyond 3 hrs! Dream feeding is very much allowed so that baby can be adequately nourished. When older you can allow him sleep.

Cherrymum1 Lolz grin na so we dey roll o.
Gudmorn house.

I'll try. Sleep no d gree me ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Fortius:
Morning mamas.
iomoge2...happybirthday to ur crown,may d Lord bless him wt many more biutiful years nd u r a real omoge ogrin

GenyEbere...y my boy no go chop?who teach am?who?who?no b u? abeg go get his food in cartons ogrin

ginababy..sis enjoy dis phase o cuz dem dey change o,my luv to him!

#teamJulyforeasysmoothblesseddelivery.

I'll ooo. Sending his love too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barak4real(f): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
@ Britney Stacy..... Abeg write my name with biro/pen... I wan send all the necessary wink item but the items too heavy wink, I no fit upload..... Abel bear with me......

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
hafofems:
Mamas pls has anyone experience vomitting after taking Lumartem for malaria. My test showed 1+
and urine showed moderate growth of staph. I was given Nitrofureaton(pardon my spelling i cant see d writing on d bag well) for d staph. I took d 2 drugs together and an hour later i vomitted heavily. I dont knw if i should stop or continue d drug. TIA.

Cc: our health personnels.

Madam, for me it's dat nitrofurantion o, when my doc prescribed it with promethazine(avomine), when I saw it I knew it was a naughty drug, dint take it till about a week after, and still threw up.
Made me wonder why they prescribe it at all sef!!! undecided undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
ginababy:

Yes! We r on formula. So shud I let him sleep if full?

Still wake him. U can do 3 hours interval. Cos their stomach is small. They need to feed often.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
ginababy:

So hw did u handle his feeding at night n is he still lyk dat?
It increased later, his night feeding now depends on his daily activity. He'll be 16 months 2mrw by God's

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Happy birthday to ur hubby iomoge, u guys look cute together.

Mum Zaynie, I for buy another phone for u bt na d same shoe we deh.

Phone is acting up and charger is spoilt, phcn is making matters worst

and dis dollar ish is making purchasing new phone difficult. May God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
sweetlady4real:
Good morning mamas and hapoy, wish you all a happy weekend.

@Britneystacy,thanks for checking on me. I feel better now. I had the cramp for like two hours yesterday that I started googling "delivery at 35 weeks" I also had it day before yesterday, I think my uterus is preparing for labour. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow. .

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery
You are welcome. It will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
udoomama:
my capppo is not only you that is scared ooo, am more scared sef, don't know what this world is turning into sad, my daughter is 3yrs old, and when I look @ her, na just pray I d pray for her cos @ her age,she has hips and big bumbum already sad, anybody that sees her always comment about her shape, na so I d always keep her indoors, to visit neighbor sef na problem, have been doing my best to teach her about her private and public body parts, May God help us all and save us from all this animals. sad
Protect her as much as you can ooo. Even before I got married, I always feel uncomfortable with males who complement young beautiful female children by calling them 'my wife '!!! angry angry angry Or complement a small girl 's shape unnecessarily. . I see it as paedophile alert!! Keep your eyes wide open and God bless your efforts oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
limsycutey:

We are in the same shoes, my daughter too is only three but she has hips and bumbum already (courtesy of MIL) . I'm always careful about who she plays with, to complicate matters she warms up to men than women Lol. My eyes are always wide open, I don't want stories that touch.
Chai... kpele. The little I have read about child psychology is that when a female child in her young years(toddler to childhood ) does not really have her father involved in her activities during that stage of her life, she tends to take to any other available male. How close is her father and available to her? Teach her to understand that she is safest with only Daddy ooo....
God bless your efforts

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
zaynie:

I hail mamas o!
My phone is acting up.

kiss
We may soon need an internal auditor here o ooo before Madam Zaynie uses our dollars to buy Samsung S7 ooo instead of buying seats for us here o ooo abi we go use the dues buy the phone for every body here ?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Chai... kpele. The little I have read about child psychology is that when a female child in her young years(toddler to childhood ) does not really have her father involved in her activities during that stage of her life, she tends to take to any other available male. How close is her father and available to her? Teach her to understand that she is safest with only Daddy ooo....
God bless your efforts

It's true sha, there was a time they didn't live together for about a year, it started then. But we've been back together for a year now and they are very close but that attitude is still there. Thanks for the advice. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mumy Jay,mumyHansel congrats 2u nd oda mamas dt av offloaded,May God kip dem 4us,,,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
mumi zaynie...sori abt d fone ..next mama dat join must bring fone as her paymentgrin..abt captainship of July..our able mitchyy still dey o,she did roll call dis monday nd she go do nxt one..she cant port nd now abandon her post again..we go vex for her bigtymgrin so she is still on d throne,unless BritneyStacy go tak it up cuz she dey eye JULYcheesy cuz false labour dey waya sum of us now ogrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
ginababy:

120ml u say? My son still takes 30ml frm birth till nw n he is 2wks 5days today. I'll increase his feed ooo.
30 ml is one scoop of milk nah! And you wanna leave him to sleep past 3hrs without a feed? Mama u need koboko! Abeg increase or feed more frequently, set alarm if you must its called vigilante for times like this.
Even with breast milk my son finished 90 ml at 2weeks old and I fed him every 3hrs with bm in between, he takes his last bottle of formula at 8pm any feeding from then till morning 8am is bm.

A 2week old should consume a minimum of 75ml per feed to get the RDA of vitamins and minerals contained in the formula and should have about 450ml of milk in 24hrs.(its not a must ) babies can consume less or more just follow their cue.

Additional* you will know if he's getting enough if at one month old he has gained 1kg on top his birth weight( though some babies will lose some before they start adding.) My 1cent smiley

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Fortius:
he is still on d throne,unless BritneyStacy go tak it up cuz she dey eye JULYcheesy cuz false labour dey waya sum of us now ogrin
This mama really wants me to port to July ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy. Forret the class captain ish o ooo.....I remain loyal to my class August o ooo...I cannot come and do captains na....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.