Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202274 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
@funmz,mine own experience was at private hospital but I pray everything works in our favor either private or general hospital, many mums do give much credit about the general hospitals while some believe much in the private based on each ones experience. I pray for God's favor where ever we go.But all in all one needs to be proactive at times ,cos some mistakes are due to the negligence by the doctors and nurses. I have at the teaching hospital and the state general hospital this time around, although I keep thinking that I should register at a good private hospital as well. The cost of CS depends the state you residee ,a colleague s did it for 30k two yes ago at the teaching hospital, but I don't know may be its different now.Most private hospitals charge between 120-150k
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Emerald22, Pele dear. Dats d same symptoms I'm having here. How many weeks gone are you? I'm sure dat weight is ok for your baby. At 28wks, my baby weighed 1280g.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
tyconcepts:

Is there any law against the bolded tongue

You no gree give son of man jajana so na to change course to bweastmilk ... Kikikikikikikikiki

DH try o even me no gree taste my own breast milk and papa Mofe no even try am at all smiley

So, what will happen to my breast during kpekusing na?

Cos my hubby too said he will not taste it...
So, his mouth wee nor touch there for the next one year?
Izit fair?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
feddy27:
Emerald22, Pele dear. Dats d same symptoms I'm having here. How many weeks gone are you? I'm sure dat weight is ok for your baby. At 28wks, my baby weighed 1280g.
Am 26wks+5 days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
tyconcepts:

I did mine in Central hospital, Warri and it was FREE. I only paid for blood (didn't use it and I got a refund) and drugs.

Private hospitals charges up to 180k and even above.

Sabi mamas let's hear from you guys.

zaynie, mitchyy, liftedhands, enkaydewdrop e.t.c

Senior modath where are you....Have missed you olorun kiss

Mbok, we paid heavily for mine oh...
Heavily...
It still saddens me till date...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

So, what will happen to my breast during kpekusing na?

Cos my hubby too said he will not taste it...
So, his mouth wee nor touch there for the next one year?
Izit fair?

Your breast is on leave.... tongue Breastpension

enkaydewdrop:

Mbok, we paid heavily for mine oh...
Heavily...
It still saddens me till date...

In my case, it was strictly God. Never knew everything concerning maternity in Delta State general hospital was FREE until the need arise. Everything was handled well and the theater was well equipped (I have never bin a fan of general hospitals until Mofe's birth).

enkaydewdrop:

Izit not the one dey chook inside hoohaa...
Won't it be painful...?
sad sad sad

Na only mouth you get.....Who get time for condoms when water don pass garri

In fact #BabyDustToYou
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
tyconcepts:

Why not go for coil IUD?

#Suggesting

Won't it be painful...?
sad sad sad

rezzy, the scar no be my problem oh...
Na the pain from both the injecting and the removal...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
ozycy:
Happy birthday to proudad38, FINA4804 GOD's blessings always.

Welcome mummytee, and nkoyo13, you will keep bumping into good things just the way you bumped into this thread. Stress free preggy to you and happy bumping.

Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=dexterush post=47601538][/quote]

What?
A whole 4 months...
Cobweb ke? E go pass Cobweb oh...

***hands her scrubbing brush, jik, iron sponge, harpic, izal, dettol, ariel...

Oya, please, go and wash and prepare the place abeg...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
@ma'am soonest thanks so much for this important info,I never knew of some of this advantages n disadvantages. Plus,I didn't even know about this ctg scan.,I wasn't monitored for anything whatsoever. May God make delivery easy for us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Emerald22:

Am 26wks+5 days.
http://www.babyyourbaby.org/pregnancy/during-pregnancy/fetal-chart.php

Here's a link to check your baby's growth chart. That weight is ideal for your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
feddy27:

http://www.babyyourbaby.org/pregnancy/during-pregnancy/fetal-chart.php

Here's a link to check your baby's growth chart. That weight is ideal for your baby
Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
tyconcepts:

In my case, it was strictly God. Never knew everything concerning maternity in Delta State general hospital was FREE until the need arise. Everything was handled well and the theater was well equipped (I have never bin a fan of general hospitals until Mofe's birth).

Are you serious?? My next baby, i must travel home and deliver there o.
The price for CS in my hospital here is killing. They are competent but its just too expensive. Kai!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thanks much temmy2103,never knew about it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
mitchyy:

Are you serious?? My next baby, i must travel home and deliver there o.
The price for CS in my hospital here is killing. They are competent but its just too expensive. Kai!

Kikikikikikikiki....If you come Warri na xo xo pregnant women you go see because of free maternity.

The free maternity care is the only thing I enjoyed for government stories wink

The price my private hospital here gave me for CS almost made me born Mofe via mouth shocked

dexterush:

*pours her a drum of water* is it OK or should I bring hose?

You for kuku dip me inside ocean tongue Oya take iron sponge join the things wei enkaydewdrop give you make you scrub the jajana properly tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thanks @enkaydewdrop and GenyEbere, we are doing fine. I have issues with my phone. Let me try to read back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Teegali:
Thanks much temmy2103,never knew about it.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mumgb just relax and follow your doctors order! Gestational diabetes is as its named! You dont have to be a sugar consumer to have it, ( though being overweight increases the risk of having it)

Happens when pregnant and it goes away immediately you deliver.

Though you stand a risk of having a very big baby so they may opt for a cs! Work close with your doctor and all will be well.

Tyconcepts Na private I born o! Mbok the cs plus my one month hospital stay chop almost 1mila from us o! Excluding drugs sef.

Seeing my son makes it all worth it.

That warri free delivery still dey on? I fit move there o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Won't it be painful...?
sad sad sad

rezzy, the scar no be my problem oh...
Na the pain from both the injecting and the removal...
this is what the patch looks like! No need for injection or surgery. You attach it by yourself.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

So, what will happen to my breast during kpekusing na? Cos my hubby too said he will not taste it... So, his mouth wee nor touch there for the next one year? Izit fair?
the one wey Jay dey suck nefa do u ba
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Mbok, we paid heavily for mine oh... Heavily... It still saddens me till date...
oya sowie,see Jay is telling you sowie too,are you happy now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
mama tyconcepts nd dexterush no go finis my tummy oo...as am cookin i jst dey laff,hotpot don burn me hands sefcheesycheesy

as i dey luk am enkaydewdrop go soon register here again o..hoohaa ko,yaayuu nicheesy

anyway abt induction,i ws induced for my first delivery too cuz d sac ruptured nd labour ws slow so d doc jst inserted a tablet in my hoohaa nd i jumped frm 2cm to 10cm within 35mins nd delivered smoothly,as mumi soonest explained,d pain was intense bt labor ws faster,may God charge His angels to guide us all on d day of our deliveries in Jesus name whether private or general,let God perfect His works on dat day.

mumi Humbledbygrace hw r u doin ma.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Liftedhands abeg shey na wen i wan do d doo i go wear am ni abi na evryday tin,am so interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

What?
A whole 4 months...
Cobweb ke? E go pass Cobweb oh...

***hands her scrubbing brush, jik, iron sponge, harpic, izal, dettol, ariel...

Oya, please, go and wash and prepare the place abeg...

Mbok enkay,only me onee be like say you wan close my ministry? angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fortius:
Liftedhands abeg shey na wen i wan do d doo i go wear am ni abi na evryday tin,am so interested
omoge drop the one wey you carry first na, before you begin dey interested for all this kind of thing .All this women sef

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
tyconcepts:

You for kuku dip me inside ocean tongue Oya take iron sponge join the things wei enkaydewdrop give you make you scrub the jajana properly tongue

Lolz at *born Mofe via mouth*

No vex,your weight too much dats why I no fit carry you reach ocean tongue

You and enkay I dey watch una two with 10D,mak I close leg before I see by force iron sponge inside(there is power in the tongue).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
melly245:

omoge drop the one wey you carry first na, before you begin dey interested for all this kind of thing .All this women sef

lemme oo..iya diamond...lemme oo werin consign u na..mak i learn frm my senior nagrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
melly245:

Lolz,leave her,she dey plan ahead,she no wan carry belle on top belle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
September mamas lets give a warm welcome to our newest member nkoyo13.

1. sugah....EDD 1st......Team blue
2. Chili89...EDD 8th...Team Pink
3. Uglybetty1......EDD.......Team Pink?
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa**********God knows best ****
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum...EDD 18th...Team blue
8. Mummyife...EDD 15th...Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi...EDD 21/25th...Team Green
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th....Team Green
11. Funmz.....EDD 25th...Team Green
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck...EDD 13th...Team Blue
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom....EDD 17th...Team Pink
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube...EDD 28th...Team Pink
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...EDD 5th...Team blue
20.MamaOO.....EDD 2nd....Team blue
21. Sexyshe......... Team blue
22..Jina24......EDD 26th........Team pink
23. eigmaticme........Team pink******God knows best***
24. Simababe..........Team Green
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy...EDD 13th...Team Pink
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex....EDD 28th....Team Pink
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlslim......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1.....Team pink
37. hormobollar...EDD 10th...Team pink
38. harphorlarsadeh.....
39. Chizeal.....Team Green
40. Faari.......Team Green
41. mymoneygrows...EDD 13th.. Team Blue&Pink... our only iyaibeji
42. portable4real.....Team Blue
43. tipsyjules......Team blue.
44. Coldfeet (on behalf of her sister Iyaibeta) Team blue, blue and blue
45. Lastbornop
46. OmoNwa
47. HerteEnUke26....EDD 8th...Team Green
48.Chubby100....EDD 20th...Team Blue
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st...Team green
50. rollyare...EDD 28th...Team Blue
51. Mitchydiva...EDD 4th...Team Pink
52. Tequila10...EDD 12th...Team Green
53. Peggygee....EDD 6th...Team..
54. Liftedhands (on behalf of her sister)...EDD 12th...Team Pink
55. Damysa...EDD 15th...Team Pink
56. Jamjam5000...EDD 2nd ...Team Pink
57. Nkoyo13...EDD?...Team Green
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
welcome @nkoyo13

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
dexterush:
Lolz,leave her,she dey plan ahead,she no wan carry belle on top belle
mama ejimA,tanshu joorgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fortius:

mama ejimA,tanshu joorgrin

You are welucum my dear kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lankybaby(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.