Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8241806 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmm September mamas as una dey plenty dey go so,make una no over populate our already over populated country oh :PP*runs to hide before dem break my head*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
tyconcepts:

I did mine in Central hospital, Warri and it was FREE. I only paid for blood (didn't use it and I got a refund) and drugs.

Private hospitals charges up to 180k and even above.

Sabi mamas let's hear from you guys.

zaynie, mitchyy, liftedhands, enkaydewdrop e.t.c

Senior mo where are you....Have missed you olorun kiss

Emi re mama Mofe Alayo, Alalubarika.. missed you too my sis...I dey lurk sometimes, (I'm offline a lot these days though) and do post on a few occassion.. kisses to my boy. kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkoyo13: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
sugah:
September mamas lets give a warm welcome to our newest member nkoyo13.

thanks for the warm welcome team
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
dexterush:
Hmm September mamas as una dey plenty dey go so,make una no over populate our already over populated country oh :PP*runs to hide before dem break my head*

Na Buhari cause am grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
whats your weight, it was said to be common with women of high weight,i had it too but mine wasn't so high,i really didn't do anything about it.[/quote] according to my doc, dey said the glucose is on the high side, dnt knw if my weight is on the high side, i weigh 86kg.thanks the info
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=Liftedhands post=47605344]Mumgb just relax and follow your doctors order! Gestational diabetes is as its named! You dont have to be a sugar consumer to have it, ( though being overweight increases the risk of having it)

Happens when pregnant and it goes away immediately you deliver.

Thanks ma, will see d doc on monday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
goldenruby:
kisssorry I missed the mention. It's a swelling. It appears as a lump or a bump on the head of a newborns, usually caused by prolonged pressure from the dilated cervix or vaginal walls during delivery.
This us what it looks like in picture

Like 'Ogo' or Koko but bigger than normal

Never heard of it before. Are you meant to massage it for it to go down?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
XX01:

Never heard of it before. Are you meant to massage it for it to go down?
No, it goes on its own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Had lochia stopped by then?

I still have lochia, and slight pain... And we dey go 4 weeks now...

Yes o. Mine didn't last up to 2 weeks. It was good we started then because my period returned right before my 6 week check up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Proudmom38,

Happy bdy to your ololufe of life, may he always have cause to celebrate..Love peace and Joy to my proudys..

Kiss male proudy for me and give him double dose as well.

Fina4804

Hip hip hurray, happy bdy, God bless you and make all your days golden.

Beyedew,

How ya doing?

Akorkor ,

E-Hug my sis, 3 pregnancies with horrible MS, spitting like Cobra upandan, heartburn from hell and soapy metallic tongue.. I get how you feel, The end will justify the means.. hug. kiss

Kaffy4bill

E ku Ojo meta eeyan pataki, Tuale from baby K to her sis, when is her bdy?

Enkaydewdrop,

Baby J is Bae.. all correct, kiss him for us. kiss

Liftedhands ,

Howdy? Ekene Bobo is bouncing i guess, take care.

@ General House...

I trowey salute gee efribodi....

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shinebabe(f): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
shinebabe:
Good day all.
I say make I hail una,I've been checking in and out for some months. I rep Team July, ftm,Edd is today.
For mums who experienced PROM with no/irregular contractions,how was it managed ?
#SippingHotWateratm wink
Bundle of Joy Alert !
And blessed is she that believed, for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the the Lord.
God did it,our blessed daughter is here.

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
sugah:

Na Buhari cause am grin grin grin

Weldone,continue to dey blame bubu,shey he dey wen all of una dey sing silent night with weapon of mass destruction

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
shinebabe:

Bundle of Joy Alert !
And blessed is she that believed, for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the the Lord.
God did it,our blessed daughter is here.

Congratulations love.

We await your bs.
Welcome little one.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
@Sugah, when team September start to born n throw bs ehn, we pray make this tread no shut down.
Kikikikikikiki

Seun go need give us extra room o.
Chio.... 57 and counting.
The Lord is una muscle.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
GenyEbere:
Wow iyawotuntun we bless God it ended in praise,your writing skill is tops,great poet and literary writer I see in you hope you are writing already,if not start because you will excel

Nice and detailed BS it was as if I was reading imaginary poem but it actually hapened,kudos

Good morning beautiful women of great kids

Osas4g I caught you peeping

Mum Jay.... na u biko! I hail from this side oo
No be small thing my sister. If you ask me I go talk plenty . motherhood na serious business walahi...#InmyHausaAccent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
tyconcepts:

Your breast is on leave.... tongue

Not fair!!!

sad sad sad

tyconcepts:

Na only mouth you get.....Who get time for condoms when water don pass garri

In fact #BabyDustToYou

Ah!!!
Back to sender oh...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Liftedhands:
this is what the patch looks like! No need for injection or surgery. You attach it by yourself.

Wow...
I like this one oh...

Thanks mama...

Melly245, shuo?
That one different na...
Jay dey suck am for food...
E different well well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
dexterush:

Mbok enkay,only me onee be like say you wan close my ministry? angry

Instead of you to thank me...
***collects everything back...

Let me keep them, so I can use for myself when I'm ready...

Fortius... Register ko, registration ni...
#SideEyes...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
modath:

Enkaydewdrop,

Baby J is Bae.. all correct, kiss him for us. kiss

Awwwww....

Thanks so much senior mama...
#Hugz&Kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hello ma'ams
Hope u all had a pleasant day?
Congrats to mama's that have birthed their Los.
God's blessing on them.
Supernatural delivery to remaining mama's.

It's still Mubzay.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

So, what will happen to my breast during kpekusing na?

Cos my hubby too said he will not taste it...
So, his mouth wee nor touch there for the next one year?
Izit fair?

Pump and drain the bweast of all the milk till it turns to pacifier, then tell dh to fire down grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Liftedhands:
Mu.mgb just relax and follow your doctors order! Gestational diabetes is as its named! You dont have to be a sugar consumer to have it, ( though being overweight increases the risk of having it)

Happens when pregnant and it goes away immediately you deliver.

Though you stand a risk of having a very big baby so they may opt for a cs! Work close with your doctor and all will be well.

Tyconcepts Na private I born o! Mbok the cs plus my one month hospital stay chop almost 1mila from us o! Excluding drugs sef.

Seeing my son makes it all worth it.

That warri free delivery still dey on? I fit move there o lipsrsealed

Ekene is worth all the milla in this world.

E still dey on o! I fit begin help you find house based on agent fee grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
congrats shinebabe may d Lord bless our princess.

dis mamas sha hmm 'weapon of mass destruction'grin..rain is fallinggrin ok bye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Instead of you to thank me...
***collects everything back...

Let me keep them, so I can use for myself when I'm ready...

No be only thank you,e good like that,keep it for yourself biko,no be that kind instrument I need to clear the cobweb

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
modath:

Emi re mama Mofe Alayo, Alalubarika.. missed you too my sis...I dey lurk sometimes, (I'm offline a lot these days though) and do post on a few occassion.. kisses to my boy. kiss kiss

I see you dear....Abeg lurk so I don't miss you much. How's Egbon K....Mofe is loyal to his government kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
.shine shinebabe congratulobia,welicome to ur princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

Dint know you're this funny...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
hahaha make una no vex ohh i c una tnx jare no network for my bedroom so i don comot ohh lolz man must hold something jare weather is cold................zaynie mitchyy genyebere fortius maureensylvia

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Today I'm down with flu (sneezing non-stop, blocked nose, loss of appetite, a bit of temp, headache) angry

Last weekend, my toddler of 15months had chicken pox! Thank God he took d first dose of the vaccine so it wasn't so severe but all the same, so much discomfort for a small child. He's been on treatment all week.

I didn't experience all dese illness with my last preggo! Spoke to my anty that's a midwife and she said I shld treat malaria cry

So tired jor!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Team July, dropping babies slow and steady!!!!

Congrats shinebabe! Kisses to your LO! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
iomoge2:
@Sugah, when team September start to born n throw bs ehn, we pray make this tread no shut down.
Kikikikikikiki

Seun go need give us extra room o.
Chio.... 57 and counting.
The Lord is una muscle.

Say what? 57 members now?? shocked

Team September captain, God is your muscle! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
feddy27...soooo sori mam,u r healed in Jesus name treat d malaria,God is ur strenght sis..i stil want to ask senior mamas hw they cope wt a toddler while pregnant cuz am nt findin it funny if nt for my dh,i would av moved to my villa alone,respect to all mamas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by veleta: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
@Freddy,so sorry about your sickness and your toddler.hope you have taken your second dose of IPT(Intermittent Prophylaxis Treatment for malaria).That should be in your second semester,if not,you can run a test to be sure its malaria then your Dr can prescribe an antimalarial drug for you.
Take care dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.