Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124273 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Wow!!! that's nice.

However, I'm not with D but I think the culture is almost the same across board. You will enjoy it, I think.

How we dey wash am na
You think I will enjoy it and be fine? All this stress and low or no worklife balance wey I dey hear nko? embarassed

We go wash am after I get my first salary cheesy cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
enque:
Hello Mamas, how r we all doing today.

#TeamDecemberMamas hope the ministry is being easy for us
My placenta is still lying low but I believe God that it will end in praise... I am keeping an open mind as per delivery options, and all I pray is for a healthy baby and safe delivery..Amen

have a great weekend everyone!

#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery
You still have lots of time for placenta to move up. ...but it's good that you already have an open mind as per delivery options. ..
Best wishes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElDeeVee(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
PresVA:
You think I will enjoy it and be fine? All this stress and low or no worklife balance wey I dey hear nko? embarassed

We go wash am after I get my first salary cheesy cool

The stress is nothing out of the ordinary joor; you'll cope cool cool

When(date) is the washing going to be biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
melly245:

35 waaattt? pls check again you mistakenly put 3 in front of 5
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin...This mama has gat zero chills. ...omo , no be small check again. Her bump is really small for 35weeks. ...I envy her sha. ..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
tiimzy:
Our small bump at 35wks
Omo, You have no bump yet.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
N.a. this kind belle size dey make some Thomas talk say woman steal pikin after she born am finish cos dem been look for big belle, dem no see....
Remember to take enough pictures. ...even hard copy ones. Enjoy your belle. Not sure you will need a postpartum belt after sef

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
tipsyjules:

Are u serios? And have been eating it since.i ate oat meal yesterday sef I cum like am.MIL is bringing plantain flour for me next week.September shud just do and come because this belle don make me chop wetin I no believe say I for chop for my life,me wey dey annoying selective but as it is now I go chop anything to keep my son safe.Thanks dear.
Wheat is 100percent safe for blood sugar please...It's What my Mum has been eating for more than 10years now and no issues....It's even recently she added oatmeal too....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
enque:

My placenta is still lying low but I believe God that it will end in praise... I am keeping an open mind as per delivery options, and all I pray is for a healthy baby and safe delivery..Amen

have a great weekend everyone!

#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery

My dear, I still be TeamDecember oh, though am getting more closer to early December now.
As par lying low placenta, Na so my sonigrapher write am too but I believe God that it will go back to its normal position. We shall all carry to term in Jesus name.
For bump, mine is very visible now... No be only Suzy alone oh. For baby gender, Team Suprise

Happy weekend all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
mummyife:

i dont want to believe this.. and to think i stopped playing it last year at level 549 was stucked and that period i just got my job...3weeks ago i downloaded it again and it has always been my companion currently on level 782. God let it not be true
Go and continue your game....It is FALSE!! ENTIRELY SUPERSTITIOUS. .....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats Babythug and fearless07 ,may they continue to put smile on ur faces.

Teamseptember how is it going.d heaviness I feel in my jaijaina is out of dis world.Baby is already engaged and is causing serious discomfort for me.

May it end in praise for us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cassieluv: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
ozycy:

15k in federal staff hospital gwarimpa late last year, dunno if the price hv changed now.

Tank u dear! I wld visit nd ask... God bless u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Melly, I love the third one... How we go do am na?

Congratulation mamas that have put to bed. God keep your honey bunnies.

Nice dresses melly245

Hmmm, enkaydewdrop( law of attraction) Baby J is ready(ing) for a bro/sis.

Ttcing mamas, God is at work on your behalf. I heard a testimony during pmch today( the woman had actually been told medically she had no fallopian tubes but God showed up as always ) and my prayer went to our sisters trusting God .
Let your faith remain unshaken

Another woman testified how she asked God to change the sex of her unborn female to male as she has had four girls already ( something must have spurred her decision) God gave her a male child ooo.

The mama that has issues relating to having another female, put it over to God as you desire. He is Jehovah overdo.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cassieluv: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

I paid 17,500...

Tank u dear. Pls which hospital?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
fearless07:
MY BIRTH STORY
My birth story will be a short one. I no Sabi write epistle. On thursday I checked myself into the hospital for the surgery on Friday. To God be the Glory my princess came into the world at 12:51pm on 5th August weighing 3.5kg. It can only be God. Even though I wanted to try for a VBAC, I have no regrets whatsoever. I pray for other pregnant mothers that you all would deliver safely and ATC mamas the time to favour you has come. Thank you mamas.
Thanks for sharing. Good you took the right decision. ..
Congratulations on your safe delivery. ..Quick recovery to you. ...welcome to your lil Princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmm, Nigerians and superstition!!!! Candy crush game. Wetin we no go hear. Abeg, I no chop that one oh. Me wey be crusher in fact Na 1960level I dey and been playing it since 2013 December. Don't say I don't have work oh!!!! Am 100% busy person but I find time for leisure. God will help all of us sha.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Brownsmoothie, Hajarahbadmus, GenyEbere, Ginababy, Jennykoko3009, Kokolet007, Lilylurv, Amhappy, cutie999, Okeoghene4real, Joychioma19, Cassieluv...
Wassup teamies?
Haven't seen you babes in a long while...
Hope y'all and your babies are doing great...
Just checking on y'all...

Please Holla back...
kiss kiss kiss

Osas4G, I saw you yesterday... How you doing sis...?

Madam Nosa, how's you and Baby diamond doing?
Cc Melly245...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...
tongue tongue tongue

And our portees;
Ambient, Zimunachimdi, raptor2, esof1, ekeminiabasi, creamchiccb, and mitchyy (How's your incision site now?)...
How are you mommas doing too?
Hope una no too dey stressed...

Thought about y'all today and decided to hail...
#WarmHugsAndKisses...

Enkaydewdrop, signing out for
#TeamJune
#TeamSmallButMighty
#TeamNoPant
#TeamNoLibido
#TeamNoDeliveryHair

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

HumbledbYGrace, where have you been?
How are you doing?
#Hugz&Kisses...

#OkBye

My able cappo. I remain humble. Vigilante is draining seriously. It gud to hear dat baby Jay' immunization went well just lyk dat of baby Faithful. We r making progress n strength is multipled unto us speedily. Tnx 4 checking on us dearie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
luscioustrish:
Good Morning mummies please I got this as a gift, don't know if its okay cos the huggies I usually see are in red cartons and not plain like this...can I use this?

My dear, this was the type I bought in everyday supermarket in Ph. I believe it's good.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiimzy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Omo, You have no bump yet.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
N.a. this kind belle size dey make some Thomas talk say woman steal pikin after she born am finish cos dem been look for big belle, dem no see....
Remember to take enough pictures. ...even hard copy ones. Enjoy your belle. Not sure you will need a postpartum belt after sef
Smile... Dh is slim and am slim so I wonder where I want to get big baby or big bump from despite the fact I take milo and milk every morning
Mum is always asking if am doing something to keep my pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Ahahahahahahahahahhahahah!

Aunty beyedew no mind dem o
Na me do mistake
Na 14th January o
Excitement no gree me see road b4

No worry ya baby fit still show for ya baiday

You and beyedew should be here dragging date...
I've said it before and I'm saying it again...
Our baby is coming January 13th...
Or make baby kukuma choose anoda date...
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Melly, I love the third one... How we go do am na?
you know as we dey do am i go whatapp you lerra
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jaysmama, i can't imagine what you went through. It is mind buggling when most cases are referred to GH despite their laissez-faire attitude of some doctors and nurses there.
I think they are so used to seeing terrible things to the extent they have gone emotionless.
Just take heart and know that you have got an angel in heaven.
I pray for every mama here that God will cause the right people to attend to our delivery.
Congratulations to fearless07 . God bless your baby and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiimzy(f): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Akorkor:
Hmmm, Nigerians and superstition!!!! Candy crush game. Wetin we no go hear. Abeg, I no chop that one oh. Me wey be crusher in fact Na 1960level I dey and been playing it since 2013 December. Don't say I don't have work oh!!!! Am 100% busy person but I find time for leisure. God will help all of us sha.
Fear don catch me... I don quickly delete the game
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

When I thought I'd missed 2016... I no know say you Don keep land for me...
Thank you jare...
You be correct mama...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

Oya, chop kiss...
kiss kiss kiss
yes na you no know before i be correct oo cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thanks Mama smiley

BritneyStacy:

You still have lots of time for placenta to move up. ...but it's good that you already have an open mind as per delivery options. ..
Best wishes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
mummys who need postpartum belt, plz chat me up on 08033981243. portharcourt residents ,I will be shipping tomorrow incase anyone is interested. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats to fearlessheart07 and bathtub on their los
mama's came into lag yesterday, intend to shop for baby, please what's the name of the shop at dosunmu some mama's (iomoge et al) recommended and please can I get the list of baby stuff again. I forgot mine at my base

Don't read and pass pleas
Cc iomoge, Zaynie, Liftedhands etc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
ElDeeVee:

The stress is nothing out of the ordinary joor; you'll cope cool cool

When(date) is the washing going to be biko
Good to know; you've just given me some hope... smiley

To resume on Monday but I don't know if the hospital I did my medicals informed them about my big belle.. cos it wasn't really obvious during interviews. .Wonder how their faces would look like on Monday when they see my big belle grin grin
Will discuss with the HR on Monday shaa... smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
ebony13:

Mymoneygrows nice BS. Thank God for safe delivery. God bless your little ones. At how many weeks did you birth them?

32 weeks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Nne biko gbaghara, nsogbu adighi, iwe ewela gi.
Not me others. Very cool with it if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ma'am beyedew.... Hehehehe... I had to carefully type it well now, tnx for forgiving. kiss

Ma'am towerofgrace thank you!!!
It's no 8a, salvation rd, opebi ikeja ,

Hello house, how u all doing, waddling mama, una dho o. It will end in praise for u all.

August mamas, it will be one beautiful delivery after the other in Jesus name!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ijelex:
Congrats to fearlessheart07 and bathtub on their los
mama's came into lag yesterday, intend to shop for baby, please what's the name of the shop at dosunmu some mama's (iomoge et al) recommended and please can I get the list of baby stuff again. I forgot mine at my base

Don't read and pass pleas
Cc iom.oge, Zayn.ie, Lifted.hands etc
grin grin see as you massacre those monikers. I didn't shop at dosumu but I will be going there next week to help my sis shop! So I am also interested if someone can recommend a good shop with God fearing people.

Melly245 how do I contact you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.