Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152890 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
stephmiracle:

Lol....... Pele dear.... It's part of the package
Thanks sweet,its truly part of the package,may God make it easy for us.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy Sunday mamas.

Okay. So I have decided to go for a brand new baby car seat. Pls can anyone recommend a gud brand (tested and trusted )25k below range that my babies can use till at least 2yrs old. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ijelex:
Congrats to fearlessheart07 and bathtub on their los
mama's came into lag yesterday, intend to shop for baby, please what's the name of the shop at dosunmu some mama's (iomoge et al) recommended and please can I get the list of baby stuff again. I forgot mine at my base

Don't read and pass pleas
Cc iomoge, Zaynie, Liftedhands etc

Here you go.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
sugah:
Iomoge2 and November mamas, abeg make una pity my moniker. Its not fair to wake up to plenty mentions that doesn't concern me. Tenkiu.

grin cheesy grin

We milz u.

Ok sha. We haf hear. We wee edit it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Besea:
Congrats

Iomoge2, ehen I have checked o, God has answered me my baby just spread her legs, yes HER, I am team pink whoop whoop and EDD is 9/11/2016. I'm so grateful to God.
Baby is already sitting really low in cephalic position warming up to see mamu (dats how my ds calls me). Chai

Yippeeee

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Vexing mood activated! !!!! How can I miss all the parties 2014 party, 2015, 2016 and 2018 party cry cry cry cry cry ? This malaria should let me see road o ooo....
Let me go and wrap my self up with blanket angry angry
what drugs were u given for the malaria and how many weeks were u? is it safe to treat malaria at 38weeks? I want to complain at my next ANC.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hello mamas, I Ave a question. To those dat have given birth, I want to know if baby will still continue to kick during labour and contractions! I mean will they be tired in there too, or they just go about their business. First timer need to know what's right and what's not.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Don't be too scared. Do the pregnancy test....at least so you will be at rest. Again too, just incase it turns out positive, you will know whether to take those drugs you were given or not as some of them may not be safe in pregnancy. ....

Thank you dear. I will....try to do it tomorrow l
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
maureensylvia:
I love this and decided to share this to all mums

This is the introduction to pleasuring your man 101.
Mama you badt ghan. Watching you with 5D. Thanks for sharing dear. Mamas oya o it's time for practicals.
Will be right back...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lamasta(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lynette2cute:
I've been following this thread silently, I've been booked for cs by August, please I need prayers for it to go successful. Thanks
All Is Well Sister, God is in control
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ammy5565:

Lol
Their plan na to confuse me but baba God gat my back grin grin Me when dey eye before 25th sef so that krismas shinkin no go pass us by. Cnt fit shout abeg.
Happy sunday jare.
my dear i wish you thesame,have a great 1
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ada243:

what drugs were u given for the malaria and how many weeks were u? is it safe to treat malaria at 38weeks? I want to complain at my next ANC.

No Oooo, we were told to stop taking malaria medicine in my ANC frm 7mnths o. Pls dnt take it oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls all sabi mamas
Cc: sugah, imoge, enkaybeyedew, etc. Hope say I no murder una monikers Oooo, lol

Is it true that one is supposed to start cleaning my nipple with spirit abi wetin so that the milk will flow freely after birth. Biko is this true? Is there any magic one can do for free flow of milk frm now?

Make una no read n pass Oooo, na to all mamas ooooo, I no just sabi una monikers ejoo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ehen maureensylvia u see wat u aff caused ba.i was reading ur post jejely wen dh caught me n asked me to start practical of wetin i learn immediately...hmmn na nw i c road comot since 2.clap for yasef u hear.n today na sunday ohh.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ada243:

I was given lockmal. I was 37weeks ..Please feel free to complain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Florena:
Hello mamas, I Ave a question. To those dat have given birth, I want to know if baby will still continue to kick during labour and contractions! I mean will they be tired in there too, or they just go about their business. First timer need to know what's right and what's not.
As you labor to bring baby out baby too is laborind to come out! The uterus contracting ie shrinking or squishing itself makes baby uncomfortable and if the labor is prolonged for whatever reason baby may go into distress where the heart rate drops. It's you and your baby working together that day.

I hope say I never put fear for your body? Florena the detailed birth planner grin

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Peggygee you clean with cotton wool dipped in olive oil! It helps remove dirt that clogs the milk ducts.

*Modified
You should also start nipple stimulation when you are around 36-37 weeks to enable your tips come out (it helps baby to latch better for those with tiny ripples) and also brings on labor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Liftedhands:
Peggygee you clean with cotton wool dipped in olive oil! It helps remove dirt that clogs the milk ducts.

Tnks dea, when can I start? We r 35weeks+
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
peggygee:

Tnks dea, when can I start? We r 35weeks+

I modified the post you may start now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy sunday mamas, to all mamas dt has put to bed, congrats and may God bless ur los.
August mamas, make una gve me birthdaymate tomorrow oo.. grin d unique 08/08 kiss
Those going for shopping, try not to buy everythin frm one shop, they tend to cheat you that way, go round compare prizes den buy. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Liftedhands:

I modified the post you may start now.
Tnks grtly, u are a life saver.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
BritneyStacy:

I was given lockmal. I was 37weeks ..Please feel free to complain
alright thanks dear. I will complain. though the catarrh only lasted for 3days Now my throat hurts wen I swallow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
peggygee:
Pls all sabi mamas
Cc: sugah, imoge, enkaybeyedew, etc. Hope say I no murder una monikers Oooo, lol

Is it true that one is supposed to start cleaning my nipple with spirit abi wetin so that the milk will flow freely after birth. Biko is this true? Is there any magic one can do for free flow of milk frm now?

Make una no read n pass Oooo, na to all mamas ooooo, I no just sabi una monikers ejoo
@ bolded, you don join mama Jay (enkaydewdrop) and beydew in holy matrimony grin
I actually plan to ask my doctor that question at my next doctors visit... although mamas here said to clean with olive oil and cotton wool, my matron in Naija said to just clean with water when you are bathing. But considering that I haven't seen any milk or liquid come out of my nipples even with pressing, im a bit worried hence my decision to ask my doctor.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
peggygee:

No Oooo, we were told to stop taking malaria medicine in my ANC frm 7mnths o. Pls dnt take it oooo
thanks ma'am. I will just let my doctor knw the symptoms I'm experiencing then he will know wat to do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
iomoge2:

grin cheesy grin

We milz u.

Ok sha. We haf hear. We wee edit it.
I know grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lols abeg ooooo.... Make una no vex, o @beyedew n enkaydewdrop..... lol.
Wen I press mine, I see yellowish kind of liquid come out, believe that is the colostrum. I have been cleaning with water, will try the olive oil too. As for my tips, they are out already, lol. Just pray th milk will flow without stress or taking concoction of Palm wine n stout etc. Thanks dea @sugah . U be real cappo, u've always got my back... *hugs

sugah:

@ bolded, you don join mama Jay (enkaydewdrop) and beydew in holy matrimony grin
I actually plan to ask my doctor that question at my next doctors visit... although mamas here said to clean with olive oil and cotton wool, my matron in Naija said to just clean with water when you are bathing. But considering that I haven't seen any milk or liquid come out of my nipples even with pressing, im a bit worried hence my decision to ask my doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
CovenantBabies:
Happy Birthday in arrears Mbula! Many more fruitful years to you.
Congrats to mamas that have delivered & welcome to new preggy mamas.

Sixx, where r u?
Sis I dey o. Hv bin silent I knw, a lot has been going on 4 me dese days tho ms is a thing of the past na job hussling tins I dey now o, js trying b4 dis belle go begin shoot out.

Congrats to all mamas dt put to bed. Thnk God 4 everytin.
#teamjanuaryforsupernaturaldelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Cc:- iomoge2 and janix2
1. Aramot cream
2. Aramot facial musk
3. Aramot face smooth-on
4. Alata diamond soap (body)
5. Mercy soap (face)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
AmJane:
Mama you badt ghan. Watching you with 5D. Thanks for sharing dear. Mamas oya o it's time for practicals.
Will be right back...
Iyabetajos:
Ehen maureensylvia u see wat u aff caused ba.i was reading ur post jejely wen dh caught me n asked me to start practical of wetin i learn immediately...hmmn na nw i c road comot since 2.clap for yasef u hear.n today na sunday ohh.
AmJane:
Will be right back...

lolzzz I bet some of our husband's will be like watttttt?? when this one start? how she take sabi this tin wet dey sweet like...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
sugah:

Dis got me cheesy cheesy,mummy Ayomide help me ask ha ooo. Peggygee,u hv bin 4given

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy sunday my e family, glad to be back again.

Was rushed to d hospt again on tuesday nite and was admitted, dr's talk plenty Grammer for my case sad, from high BP to preeclampsia, they were just given me injections anyhow, that I was about to convulse cheesy. on wed evening, was transeferd to anoda hospt, that they can't manage my case, the hospt I was transfered to, after all d test, discovered it was ulcer shocked, , Hmmmmm, na so ordinary Gestid of 500 calmed me down, after spending thousands at d other hospt grin. Have been discharged and back home ooo, make una still remember me for una prayers ooo, I need to be strong for my babies.

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
udoomama, thank God you are fine. He will perfect your healing so you'll properly take care of your babies in IJN, Amen!
How are the twins?

maureensylvia, thanks for lecture, well appreciated.
(anurum ka i si na alu gi na ideato, mu na di bu ndi ideato. O bu sout ka o bu not ka i bu?)
liftedhands no vex o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.