Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143962 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 1:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Who is also having a sleepless night like me, been like this since April. And this baby is just busy crossing his legs and putting one hand on the chin and laughing at me.... saying mummy I told u I won't come on daddy's birthday ;
#operation pound yam
#operation trekking
#operation climbing stairs
#operation dancing
#operation pinnapple
#operation pepperish food
#operation I don tire.
Looking at climbing Zuma rock,any abuja mama down.lol

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 2:15am On Aug 07, 2016
Feddy27, gaily04, sugah, ozycy and everyone else that response dedicated to my post on car seat, thanks sweeties. I'll go for the new ones then.

@pintoxx dear, sorry I didn't reply Early due to vigilante tiny, but I see that mamas have alredy answered you. Wishing you safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:26am On Aug 07, 2016
uglyBetty1:
My Captain Sugar, I see u oooo. How waddling things. I hope d heaviness no too much. Don't worry, we are gradually moving to the permanent site.
I went sight seeing today with my biggie belle grin The waddling is not easy!!! But its going to be one of the last times it would be just dh and I, so make we do small babymoon before Ayomide show grin

Team September mamas, eku waddling ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:33am On Aug 07, 2016
melly245:
sugah,sugah,aw yu dey, i hope you dey enjoy all those oyibo people.
One of my very dark Anty tire as she go there all those people will always come and clean her skin to make sure she did not paint it.
They are very funny set of people.
Lol@bolded.
When I was in school in one village like that, I was the only black person in my church... little kids sitting behind me used to touch my hair to see what it felt like.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:37am On Aug 07, 2016
mompurity2:
Fedd.y27, gaily.04, suga.h, ozy.cy and everyone else that response dedicated to my post on car seat, thanks sweeties. I'll go for the new ones then.
Actually, if you are able to buy a used one directly from someone you know, its not bad.... but considering you are buying two for them twinnies e fit hard.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:40am On Aug 07, 2016
olamitie:
How una dey,im not just myself.my whole body is just itching especially my neck and im down with cough cry,

Sorry sis. Is the weather hot?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Evacroft:
Who is also having a sleepless night like me, been like this since April. And this baby is just busy crossing his legs and putting one hand on the chin and laughing at me.... saying mummy I told u I won't come on daddy's birthday ;yesterday was hubbys birthday.
#operation pound yam
#operation trekking
#operation dancing
#operation pinnapple
#operation I don tire.
Teamie, kpele....no mind these our babies....naso dem dey put hand for chin dey look us....
Me I come weak for the last 2days , I haven't gone for walks cos of swollen and painful legs plus over bump heaviness....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:06am On Aug 07, 2016
@ijelex
Price well o

iomoge2:
[size=13pt]Baby list - edit as you wish [/size]

Clothing
8 one-piece outfits or onesies (mix of short-sleeve and long-sleeve)
5 nightgowns (for use until the cord falls off)
8 one-piece sleepsuits
5 pairs of pants/ dresses
2 newborn hats
12 pairs of socks or booties, to wear with nightgowns and outfits
2 pairs of mittens, to keep baby from scratching face
3-5 (or more) outfits for dressing up

Blankets
3 large cotton blankets
8 receiving blankets (also used as burp cloths)

Breastfeeding
Lots of bibs
Burp cloths
Breast pump (manual or electric)
Milk storage containers
Nursing pillow (not essential)
Nursing bras (if buying before baby is born, buy one cup size larger than your pregnant bra size)
Breast pads (disposable or washable)
Lotion or ointment for sore Tips (lanolin-based is best)
Breast pad. Lansino or tommy tippe brand.

Formula feeding
Lots of bibsml
Burp cloths
8 four-ounce bottles with Tips
6 eight-ounce bottles with Tips
Bottle and Tip brush
Formula (be sure to check expiry date)
Thermal bottle carrier
Thermal flask

Diapering
One box or two bags of newborn-size diapers (Don’t buy too many in advance in case your baby is large or grows quickly)
diaper bag
Changing pad
Baby ointment or barrier cream to prevent rash
Disposable wipes or washcloths for cleaning baby’s bottom

Bathtime
1 plastic infant tub
1 cup or bowl to pour water
4 washcloths, not used on baby’s bottom
Baby soap or cleanser
Baby shampoo (optional)
Dettol or savlon (optional)
Baby lotion/ cream
Baby hair brush/ comb
3 soft-hooded towels
Baby hair brush/ comb
3 soft-hooded towels

Sleeping
If you are using a crib:
Crib and crib mattress
3 waterproof mattress covers
4 fitted cribsheets
4 light blankets that fit in the crib
If sleeping with parents:
Firm mattress (not a waterbed)
3 waterproof pads to place under baby
Light blanket (keep away from baby’s head)

Other necessities
Infant carseat
Baby rocker
Wrapper/wrapping cloth and Oja
Nail clippers or scissors (or just bite off baby’s nails as needed)
Bulb syringe for suctioning mucous
Baby thermometer

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 07, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 4:49am On Aug 07, 2016
ahnie:
bae....afa nah.....
Bobo don big o.
Kisses to him.
Nne ahnie am fine o, thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Iomoge2 and November mamas, abeg make una pity my moniker. Its not fair to wake up to plenty mentions that doesn't concern me. Tenkiu.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 07, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats
Fearless07
Babythug
Ijeomaobi1 and all other mummies.
Jaysmama, please take heart and be strong, God will surely replace your loss.
Iomoge2, ehen I have checked o, God has answered me my baby just spread her legs, yes HER, I am team pink whoop whoop and EDD is 9/11/2016. I'm so grateful to God.
Baby is already sitting really low in cephalic position warming up to see mamu (dats how my ds calls me). Chai

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2016
Happy birthday mbula
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2016
@enkaydewdrop, how far with the boil? My SIL swears to using shoe polish to apply on the boil, and it dries it up. Abeg any sabi mama don try this?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2016
osas4g:

@orirebaby....there is GoD ooo. See as u call me out. U sha wan somepple to remember say I still dey owe BS. .lol.

Baby geh you know as a good story teller wey you be I no fit wait to read yur detailed bs cheesy. Oya shake body kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=ebony13 post=48244424]Congratulations fearless07. Welcome to the world little cute princess kiss

Happy birthday Mbula. Age gracefully

Stephmiracle follow d date on the scan you did early, between 10-12 weeks.

Thanks a lot. That helps. I will have to go with October 2nd and hoping it falls into 1st which happens to be my birthday smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2016
iomoge2:
@ijelex
Price well o

Thanks sweet, for the issue of pricing? Na my mama born me o, I can price for africa

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Evacroft:
Who is also having a sleepless night like me, been like this since April. And this baby is just busy crossing his legs and putting one hand on the chin and laughing at me.... saying mummy I told u I won't come on daddy's birthday ;yesterday was hubbys birthday.
#operation pound yam
#operation trekking
#operation dancing
#operation pinnapple
#operation I don tire.

Lol....... Pele dear.... It's part of the package
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2016
CovenantBabies:

i used to be a wheat fan not until i went for scan one day &was made to listen to the head nutritionist of my clinic.
Apart from the inflammations, GIT disturbances & other issues it causes in the body, wheat causes spikes & swings in blood sugar levels ironically.
Alot of people have stopped eating wheat in the last 2-3years, after research confirmed these & they were sensitized.
Most people have since switched to a healthier & better option - 'Oat'. So the fact that some others still eat wheat doesn't make it the healthiest of all choices.

God dey, You & LO are very safe though my dear.
Na wa o.I just weak. Maybe I will just be doing fruits and water den since everything is bad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=Liftedhands post=48252845] grin grin see as you massacre those monikers. I didn't shop at dosumu but I will be going there next week to help my sis shop! So I am also interested if someone can recommend a good shop with God fearing people.

I got my baby things from this God fearing woman. 49 iga-iduganran street off idumagbo avenue Lagos island, Lagos 08055438790, 08066576427. I used some items I have priced to test if her things are cheap and I found out that are things are very cheap. U can price in other shops to confirm this. Her name is Mrs feyisayo Akintonmide a.k.a Omo Jesu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mummytee:
only you this plenty date grin grin i will suggest you follow the babycentre App date jawe.

Lol
Their plan na to confuse me but baba God gat my back grin grin Me when dey eye before 25th sef so that krismas shinkin no go pass us by. Cnt fit shout abeg.
Happy sunday jare.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Loistee thanks so much e be like say me and the woman go padi wella o! As my nickname for my neighbourhood courtesy of one Alaja is Omo Jesu! She says am so gentle like an Omo Jesu and the name has stuck lolz grin
Will look for her shop then thank you so much again a appreciate kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
BritneyStacy:

FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE! HOW DO I keep screaming it There is nothing like Android waves in the whole wide world!!
Please she should find out well from the Doctors what killed her baby.....so she can take precautions next time...candy crush is innocent!
When candy crush starts being harmful to growing babies, then Facebook, whatsapp and instagram are harmful too .....even Nairaland is harmful too undecided
thank God,little wonder I was unable to find anything of such on google. If its actually true,its kinda scary isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Akorkor:
Hmmm, Nigerians and superstition!!!! Candy crush game. Wetin we no go hear. Abeg, I no chop that one oh. Me wey be crusher in fact Na 1960level I dey and been playing it since 2013 December. Don't say I don't have work oh!!!! Am 100% busy person but I find time for leisure. God will help all of us sha.

you are really a crusher.. how did u get this far?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
I love this and decided to share this to all mums

both romantic and non romantic mothers

both high libido low libido and no libido mothers

5 Ways To Make Your Oga Moan With Pleasure

Women make the mistake of assuming that sex is the main thing that brings pleasure to men, but the truth is, sex in itself is short, even if your man is not the two minutes noodles man. What makes love-making last long and leave a lasting impression, is exploring each other’s body.

And that is why men are of the opinion that women are selfish because they get all the pampering while they don’t even bother to touch their man. That your man is already hard and ready to shoot doesn’t mean he wouldn’t like some touching too.

Meanwhile, when you are making love to your Oga, the moan is what tells you, you are doing it right. Those sounds that come deep from his masculine throat is the sound of sexual satisfaction that only comes when he’s fully enjoying the bad, bad things you are doing to him.

And what’s much more fun is that smile that comes to his face after you might have pleasured him, just like women have g-spots which makes them go crazy with sexual ecstasy when touched, so also, pots in their bodies that give them the most pleasure when discovered.

Those erroneous zones are treasures waiting for you to come get them,Are you ready? Here are the ways you can pleasure your man until he screams out his release.

1. Play With His Ears and Earlobes

I don’t know why, but that place is especially tingly, you know that feeling you get when something tickles you, that’s how your man will feel when you play with his earlobes.

Come from the back of his neck whisper the bad, bad things you’re going to do to him into his ears, then breath into them. He’ll respond, start planting soft kisses on hs earlobe, and behind his ears.

Licking his ears slowly, enjoy, as your man make sweet pleasurable sounds. While doing this, let your hands be busy doing number 2 below.

2. Tease His Nipples
Most men like it when you touch their nipple. So if you are still caught in the illusion that only women feel sexually aroused when their nipple is touched, then snap out of it baby. For your man to go over the edge with pleasure when you play with his nipple, while kissing his ears, use your fingers to flick and play with his nipple slowly.

Then sexily come down to the nipples and kiss them, roll your tongue around the nipple, make different movement with your tongue and watch him roll around as “e dey sweet am.” Lick and suck, that’s the key

3. His Neck

If you don’t know how to neck. You need a lesson 101 in necking. First you should lubricate your mouth so it will be silky and soft, from kissing his lips, slowly work your way down to his neck, by trailing kisses from mouth to the neck, don’t rush. Meanwhile, if you can pull it off, bite a tiny part of your man’s neck (the side) and kiss it, be careful so you don’t hurt him. Kissing, sucking, and licking the neck slowly is a good way to set your man off.

5. The sides of his P**is
You know what happens when you watch the part 1 of a very interesting movie, you want more and you carve it like life itself. This is what happens when instead of touching and playing with your man’s dick, you choose to caress the skin around it and run your hands up the side of his dick. He will be anticipating that touch on his dick. With every stroke and every tickle watch him go through the roof.

Not only will your guy enjoy the sex dear, he’ll also remember every encounter he has with you and crave more of it.

That is what makes men say “that girl knows how to make love”. So besides being active in bed, you also have to know how to pleasure your guy.

This is the introduction to pleasuring your man 101.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
mitchyy:

Sorry sis. Is the weather hot?
nope its kinda cold and when i use duvet my pelvic area gets very HOT
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
sugah:

Actually, if you are able to buy a used one directly from someone you know, its not bad.... but considering you are buying two for them twinnies e fit hard.
I wish it were possible. Anyways make i begin dey find affordable one na........ the thing is that I want a seat that is affordable and babies can use from 0- 2 years. Thanks for responding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Go and continue your game....It is FALSE!! ENTIRELY SUPERSTITIOUS. .....
thanks dear..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Teamie, kpele....no mind these our babies....naso dem dey put hand for chin dey look us....
Me I come weak for the last 2days , I haven't gone for walks cos of swollen and painful legs plus over bump heaviness....
Ewww! Don't over stress urself o,this angels knows wen they will make there grand entrance. The leg cramps no be here at all.make God give us the strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Liftedhands:
Loistee thanks so much e be like say me and the woman go padi wella o! As my nickname for my neighbourhood courtesy of one Alaja is Omo Jesu! She says am so gentle like an Omo Jesu and the name has stuck lolz grin
Will look for her shop then thank you so much again a appreciate kiss

U are welcome. Am sure u will enjoy her, u can tell her that her customer Doctor's wife referred u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini, Adefunkeloba(f), Happinesswithin(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.