Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199202 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Its been like forever i came in here.

So sorry for the loss to everyone involve.affliction will never raise again.

Congrats to all those that have put to bed,may God keep our little ones for us.

Am back for good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2016
shocked See teamie thief oo. Favouredmom heee, heee, u are trying 2 steal my teamie wit style abi, entizing her wit tins like #christmasbaby n #gowithyourfirstscan. Daris God uoo. Suzy no gree o, tell her u want 2 be a #Pacesetter, #newyearnewbeginingnewbaby mama grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

He he he he.

In the early days, i had a very conspicious gorodom of hand sanitiser in the parlour. The thing be like lightbhouse beacon. So i didnt need to say anything. You sef as you see am you go use your church mind jejely go the collect your dosage. But after about 8 weeks? Most people just washed their hands and that was fine.

Sprinkle ke? Na holy water? Hian!!! Who's got time for that ? I use it to spray her teethers and toys that i cant really wash every now and then. I also take a bit when we are out doors as she keeps throwing her teethers on the floor.

Gorodom. Hahaha. I never did that hand sanitiser thing. My mum would have teased me to shreds. grin grin as she constantly teased me about acting like an overly health conscious paranoid new mum as I did some few 'crazy' things before and after I had my baby.

For example, whilst visiting her, I once sterilised (in the steam steriliser) the ice cube container I wanted to use to preserve my son's meals when he started solids and the heat ended up shrinking/destroying the flimsy plastic the cover was made of embarassed embarassed embarassed.

I never thought about using the sterilisers for tethers and co. Thanks for the tip and will use it for the next baby. I always went around with about 4 teething rings and if one is dropped, I pop it in bag and replace with another which I must admit can be a hassle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2016
Phelgmatic, realdentist, dexterush, AmJane, favouredmom, liftedhands, thank you so much for your responses. Hugs!!! kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iceboo: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Good morning mama. God has blessed me again after loosing my baby in march after PPROM at 32 weeks. I'm a lil bit scared for this one and i'm ready to do anything to prevent anything that will mk me loose this one (God forbid). My questions are, What can I do to prevent pprom. Does having intercourse lead to PPROM?. 3. Could pprom at 32 weeks b as a result of incompetent cervix (most incompetent cervix go into labor at 2nd trimester).......pls sabi mamas I'll appreciate ur contribution.........
I go still pay dues?. LolLol grin

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2016
Thanks Ma'am smiley

Favouredmom:
I finally read up the pages I missed. The pile is gone, thank God. Acne is gradually decorating my fine girl no pimple face and I recently noticed my skin tone is darker. I'm not worried anyway as I know I won't be pregnant forever so no point obsessing over my looks as this is just a phase. I just reached my pre pregnancy weight last weekend at 22 weeks. 5 glorious months, small bump and big navel to show for it.

By the way my twins have started practicing gymnastics in my tight stomach. They take turns to kick me, sometimes I just exclaim YEE! when I feel a sudden kick. My presenting twin kicks during the day and the other one kicks at night (na the papa that one go resemble angry ). I've been craving super hot and spicy foods, had to look for scarce atarodo here to cook stew. See me 'downing' rice and hot stew, DH couldn't believe how spicy it was. He was just saying pele and he was happy I could even have a craving

Mspat and sweetlady4real, sorry about your losses. May God comfort you

I've read good reviews about avent steriliser so I'll go for it.
Team December mamas, as we gradually approach the end of the second trimester, if you haven't started shopping, now is the time to start or plan to start as God provides. You can start buying the little things, that way you'll ease yourself of the stress of waddling with a big bump to shop much later. God will supply all our needs. Let's learn from the ladies that delivered before their EDD. It's better to be prepared, that way you can save costs instead of buying things at the last minute at exorbitant prices.

Enque your bump is very cute.

Joyfulmoda, good to see your comment here. Pls update with gender and EDD.

AwesomeGodiav how are you holding up?

Mitchyy, if it doesn't feel or look right, pls don't hesitate to head to a nearby hospital to get yourself checked out.

Pls lets all be more prayerful at this time, we need prayers now more than ever before because the enemy is not glad as we are progressing peacefully in this journey.

Suzy my dear Suzy, I'm glad to see you are no longer worried. Just go with the LMP of 21st of March which puts your EDD at 26th of December as you stated earlier. Don't worry if subsequent scans give a different date. That's what you usually get when you have multiple scans. Keep cool

TeamDecemberforSupernaturalDelivery

TeamChristmasBabies

TeamTestimonyfilledBirthStories

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2016
Had to make this a seperate post. I usually don't do this but I just have to say it ...

I'm not trying to sound disrespectful, I still don't get why some of our healthcare professionals in Nigeria have this 'I don't care attitude' to patients. I'm aware we have very good and compassionate ones out there but from what I've read even on this thread alone, only God knows how many infant and maternal deaths might have been averted if only these people did their jobs well and on time. That was how I lost a friend around this time last year to some nurses' negligence in a so called general hospital.

How can someone break a labouring woman's water and go home without properly handing the patient over to the next doctor/nurses? It's totally cruel and inhumane. I have a friend who gave birth via CS here. According to her, once the doctors saw her induction was not progressing well to labour after just a few hours, they moved her to the theatre. She was home in 48 hours, she had a shower right there in the hospital, she showed me her stitch site 4 days after delivery and honestly, I could barely see any marks. Meanwhile the doctors who handled the delivery kept asking her who stitched her the first time she gave birth as the stitch site was horrible. Her first baby was delivered back home. She told me it was as if they gummed back her skin and within a few days she was back on her feet to tend to her child. Even they offered to send midwives to her house to check her progress if she wanted the service.

The way they take up your case makes you wonder. It's like they are so scared to lose their license so they try ALL their best to make sure patients are well taken care of. Lawyers are looking to make money out of medical cases which by the way is a lot of money!

I'd say if you have been treated unfairly or poorly in any Nigerian hospital, pls do your best to fight for justice. Don't fold your hands and accept it as fate or will of God. It's because no one is holding these people accountable for their errors, that's why they keep getting away with their unprofessionalism and negligence. And let's stop making the names of these clinics private, you never can tell whose life you are saving if you mention the name of the hospital.

Even if we don't have the standard yet in our hospitals, at least have human compassion to treat patients right. It's the least an healthcare professional can do

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2016
sugah:
Mitchyy when I had my myomectomy the instruction was to always keep the incision site dry. I was never told to clean with spirit or dettol... I guess hospital rules differ on that one.

Abeg mamas that have done elective CS in naija, US and UK do you get a special soap to bathe with to prevent infection? My doctor mentioned a special soap id be given to bathe with to prevent infection.

I just remembered now that its a nurse that gave me that instruction to clean with spirit before i was discharged. I ought to have confirmed from my doctor. My doc only asks if i clean regularly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2016
iceboo:
Good morning mama. God has blessed me again after loosing my baby in march after PPROM at 32 weeks. I'm a lil bit scared for this one and i'm ready to do anything to prevent anything that will mk me loose this one (God forbid). My questions are, What can I do to prevent pprom. Does having intercourse lead to PPROM?. 3. Could pprom at 32 weeks b as a result of incompetent cervix (most incompetent cervix go into labor at 2nd trimester).......pls sabi mamas I'll appreciate ur contribution.........

Oh my!!!! I just want to say congratulations.

Whoop whoop!

Please do not entertain any fear concerning this baby. He/she is here to stay!

I'm so happy for you sis.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2016
olubankemi:
Pele madam Mitchyy.

Kindly stop having your bath until it heals. There is no way you will cover it n water won't get there. I can't remember how long I don't bath but I know it was up to two weeks! I only mop with hot water n soap as instructed. As in, I mop other parts of my body with hot water n soap leaving the site, the site I used just spirit.

Now that you have little issue there, pls adhere.

Thanks a lot sis. I'll just keep mopping my body till the wound heals up. I cant risk it opening up again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Coldfeet:
Sweetlady4real accept my condolences, ask questions let them explain to you in detail what went wrong.
I hope someone is with you in the hospital? Sorry dear God got you.

Sugah it's usually an antibacterial soap which is for those who will take a shower nothing different from the regular antiseptic liquids(dettol) we add to water before bathing.

Mitchyy sorry for your discomfort I will also echo other mamas that you stop the spirit use, antiseptic diluted is better just swipe the length of the scar one way and discard, use another cotton wool for the other way as well, do not go back and forth.

I had a tummy fold so I also used a hand dryer set on cool to air dry my site and lay on my back for exposure a whole lot. Reduce any sort of pressure on your belly by not sitting for long, don't carry anything heavier than your baby. Try and have a doctor check you out! You can walk into any hospital and tell them your scar is opened up rather than waiting till you get back to Lagos.

Also take vitamin C it's great for tissue repair .

Ohhhh! I've not been taking fruits at all. I always forget to ask mum to buy. No wonder. See myself.

And i usually sit for long because of Hansel. He can suck for one hour non-stop.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2016
#threadcutie#
See her teeth o
Learning to stand and walk wink wink grin
Baby Sophie saying good morning beautiful mums.
OK bye. Thanks for all the likes.

56 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2016
helovesme:

Pele dear.

It's wrong to use spirit on any stitch - CS or not. Spirit is harsh and does not in anyway aid recovery.

Go to any hospital and have it checked out.

In addition take lots of fruits or vitamin C supplements (you can get 1000mg one a day tablets but make sure you lead the label/packaging to confirm if it's safe to use whilst breastfeeding).

Vitamin C really helps with healing.

You've been really really helpful. I cant thank you enough.

So that is how i would have kept giving myself injuries all in the name of cleaning my incision.
I've gotten the Vitamin C already and want to start making smoothies daily.

Thanks mama kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2016
well said mum favouredmom..so pathetic!

@mitchyy..sori abt ur discomfort ma..i was drained emotionally yestanyt wsn i saw mumi sweetlady's post,hw r u doin now,luv from us to u nd hansel.

welcum bck missmalachi..hw is princess doin ma.

princessKF..hw r u doin ma.

mornin mamas nd papas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Sixx:
Sad.So sorry Sweetlady4real 4 ur loss, its really hard but God will comfort u n family. Try find out wat went wrong.Hugs.

Sorry too mama Mitchyy. Spirit is one harsh substance especially 4 incisions, I will advice u visit a hospital dere in Warri for a check,dey won't send u back because its not were u had d cs.

Congrats PresVa, its ds type of testimony am waiting 4 ryt now, honestly u are ryt dt ds pregnancy brings open doors cos its working 4 me too. I key into ur testimony dt I will get a jab despite ds condition. I knw God will do it. Had been so worried.

I'll try and get to a hospital. I have a sis who works in one of them. I'll just have her check it out.

Tho i've called my doc and he said its not a wound breakdown otherwise i would have been in pains. He asked me to take Vitamin C and clean regularly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2016
mumi iceboo..i rememba u very well..welcum bck ma nd dis one is here to stay.

mumi ozycy..pls ma na u sophie resemble or dadi..she is biutiful lik a darkskinned mexican..kisses to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2016
sexymum1..o saw our july prince yestaday oo..he s a cutie..weldone ma..may God bless dem for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2016
chizeal:
I want gas at mama Zaynie...

OGA Raymondhigh666, Kilode??

Hapi bumping to d newbies, welly com on board.

AMEN to ur prayers mam Fortius, dey shall soon testify..

Team September, hw da wadling going.

Pls sabi mama's, wot does it min for ones side belly to burg out at d same tym, ND am also feeling a little pain under my left breast wen iIlaugh ND bend. Bt d bending pain has subsided. Dnt knw if it's my bra.

Biko, sabi mama's, help a worried wadling mama lik me.

Cc mama Fortius, Zaynie, Mitchyy, enkaydewdrop...... Biko help me small.

Depends on how far along you are. If you are in your third trimester, might be you baby stretching beneath your rib cage.
Don't bend anymore, instead squat to do what you have to do.
Pele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2016
Fortius:
sexymum1..o saw our july prince yestaday oo..he s a cutie..weldone ma..may God bless dem for us.

Tanx ma and Amen to the prayer

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2016
Ijelex:
Make una abeg answer me nw abi na because I never pay my dues.

Container of the iPhone never clear for wharf, when it does each will definitely get one from me

Guilty conscience will not finish you o. tongue
Both are ok.
Why not buy a plastic container with a tight lid so you can do both whichever is convenient.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2016
sweetlady4real pls take heart. may God comfort you specially
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Good morning all in the hauz, abeg my dea sabi mamas I don show again o, make una helep me Chuk mouth for this iss. Just did my 3rd scan today, and my baby's weight is 3.4 @36wks +3days,(frm LMP. Cal) tho the scan result said it's 38weeks+2days, therefor shifting my EDD backwards by 2 weeks to August, pls my questions are as follows
1. Is the weight of my lo too much @ the stated weeks? Weather 36 or 38.
2. Also which EDD shud I go for? Was thinking the scan EDD will even increase and not decrease by 2wks like it did.

Thanks is advance ooooo, Cc: sugah, Liftedhands, dexterush, iomoge2, and all sabi mamas of this amazing forum....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2016
mitchyy:
Imagine! I'm having a wound breakdown again. The middle of my incision has opened up and the sore is red.

Please, experienced mamas and mamas that have undergone a CS, what do you think could be the cause of this?
I clean it regularly with cotton wool and spirit, i dont do anything strenuous, and i took all my meds.

I'm far away from my hospital, else i would have gone der asap.

Did you tie your stomach?
Just go to any health centre or private hospital and have it looked at, please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2016
enque:
Hello Mamas,

Pls I have a question o.

When exactly is one supposed to stop taking folic acid during pregnancy, or do you continue till u put to bed?

cc; Zaynie , LiftedHands , feddy27 all other mamas

Thanks smiley

Till you deliver please
Folic acid is as important in first trimester as it is in third trimester.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2016
folamee,welcome and happy bumping April 2017 for miracle babies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oby1(f): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2016
I pray for all pregnant mother that God will grant you safe delivery and I tap into your blessing as am believing God for my own soon.

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2016
helovesme:

1. Please see a doctor to prescribe the right drug to treat your malaria.

Make sure you ask him (very important) if the drug is safe to use whilst breastfeeding.

I ALWAYS ask this question before I use any drug and on a few occasions, my doctor whipped out a medical handbook to double check to see if the drug is absorbed into breast milk and what effect it might have on a baby. Better to be safe than sorry.

2. Same answer as question 1

3. Same answer as question 1

4. If your baby is 2 months old, it's too early to conclude he's "active". At this age, their eye sight is improving, same with their hearing so they are very conscious of their environment. Besides a 2 months baby doesn't "play". All he does is lie on his back and look around or "wave" his hands and legs.

How's the environment where he spends most of his day? Noisy? Quiet? Do you feed on demand? How's his feeding? A well fed baby will sleep well after each feed and during the day, in a quiet environment, this can be up to 4 hours.

What about the cot or bed or bouncer you place him on? Are you sure it's comfortable for him? Do you over warp him? Is the room airy? If he's too warm or uncomfortable, he will be cranky, restless and he won't sleep much.

t4b. At 2 months, a baby should be getting a decent amount of sleep. I remember my son could sleep from say 8am after having his bath and fed full till about 12noon/1pm.

Please prevent yourself and baby from
Malaria. Yes, it's very possible if you are proactive.

Thank you alot. i really do appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2016
MoskiDarl:
coolThanks Mamas for the love, likes, encouragement etc.,

#teamApril #Team2017
You don go show yourself to doctor? And which kind hospital you dey use ma?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2016
zaynie:

Did you tie your stomach?
Just go to any health centre or private hospital and have it looked at, please

Tie ke. I didn't o.

I've been having pains in my abdomen since last week and by the way i'm just getting to 6 weeks now.
The place above the incision has been paining me so i dont let anything touch it. I only wear gowns, no skirt or pants.

Mum even wanted to press my belly with hot watet but i refused. I say if the belle wan big make e big. Its better than me having issues with my incision.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2016
Favouredmom:
Had to make this a seperate post. I usually don't do this but I just have to say it ...

I'm not trying to sound disrespectful, I still don't get why some of our healthcare professionals in Nigeria have this 'I don't care attitude' to patients. I'm aware we have very good and compassionate ones out there but from what I've read even on this thread alone, only God knows how many infant and maternal deaths might have been averted if only these people did their jobs well and on time. That was how I lost a friend around this time last year to some nurses' negligence in a so called general hospital.

How can someone break a labouring woman's water and go home without properly handing the patient over to the next doctor/nurses? It's totally cruel and inhumane. I have a friend who gave birth via CS here. According to her, once the doctors saw her induction was not progressing well to labour after just a few hours, they moved her to the theatre. She was home in 48 hours, she had a shower right there in the hospital, she showed me her stitch site 4 days after delivery and honestly, I could barely see any marks. Meanwhile the doctors who handled the delivery kept asking her who stitched her the first time she gave birth as the stitch site was horrible. Her first baby was delivered back home. She told me it was as if they gummed back her skin and within a few days she was back on her feet to tend to her child. Even they offered to send midwives to her house to check her progress if she wanted the service.

The way they take up your case makes you wonder. It's like they are so scared to lose their license so they try ALL their best to make sure patients are well taken care of. Lawyers are looking to make money out of medical cases which by the way is a lot of money!

I'd say if you have been treated unfairly or poorly in any Nigerian hospital, pls do your best to fight for justice. Don't fold your hands and accept it as fate or will of God. It's because no one is holding these people accountable for their errors, that's why they keep getting away with their unprofessionalism and negligence. And let's stop making the names of these clinics private, you never can tell whose life you are saving if you mention the name of the hospital.

Even if we don't have the standard yet in our hospitals, at least have human compassion to treat patients right. It's the least an healthcare professional can do
Seriously speaking most general hospitals are not it at all. Insensitivity and adherence to some invisible rules cost lives daily there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2016
iceboo:
my dear, thank God for this new blessing. I think you can find the answers u're looking for on the internet. but that aside, first things first, remove fear from your mind. tell yourself that this pregnancy will end well. speak to your body every day and decree what you want to see. it shall be well with u and your little one in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2016
My able cappo, present o
I still vomit once or twice a day
Round ligament pain is not bae at all oh.
I am always exhausted and it's
annoying

I think I've been feeling flutters oh, I'm not even sure again sef
Hunger has been on another level so me and food are now best friends.
I drink water like a whale

Next appointment for second dose of tetanus shot is in 2 weeks and next doctors appointment is first week of next month.

But in all we thank God for his mercies

We are 17 weeks and 2 days pregnant today

Sixx:
#sexiestmamasinyourneighbourhood
#chocolateonicecream
#teamjanuaryforsupernaturaldelivery

*clears her throat* Ehemmm, team January, Apology! Apology!! Apology!!! Abeg make una no vex, I knw I hv been mia, bt I js got a lot on my plate dese days, sorry abt dat.

Kemesty, I miss u more infact am so glad u n lo are now ok. Was jst reading ur last comment n am lyk 'dts proffesional advice!' Lol.

Dunni29 I still dey o, na hussling tins hide me o. Hw are u dear

Welcome 2 our newest mamas, Cheeketo n Nifeseun, had 2 go n fish u out, its not fia oo!. Pls new January mamas shud pls give me a mention so I can easily include ur name in register.

So beautiful mamas, hw far ANC, me am registering 2day, yeepee! Finally. Bt I knw sey some of una don scan tire by now so I hv strted receiving baby sex and edds. Try 2 update us pls. Mamas who hv been mia, do try n come in once in a while nah, abeg.

Oh, lest I 4get, I hv started feeling my baby move, yeeeey! Jst a fun feeling. More lyk a thud or butterfly feeling frm tym 2 tym. Who else has got that yet? Jus dat I feel really heavy down there plus lots of pissing but I can't even figure out my bump from my pre-preggy belly!. Has anyone got a bump yet? Pls update d worried mamas. Can't wait 2 strt flaunting.

Ok Roll call!
Sixx: I still dey no shaking
Rukkington: Where u, long tym no hear
Convenantbabies
Kemesty
Flodel: Ok I don tire, show face nah!
Mzora:
Kittana: Not ready 2 let u go
Dunni29
Jazzyjazz
Sennystudio
Tinutunde: Since u register,no show aah
Bulunton: N you too
Oomiyale: Sis intro uslf 2 ur teamies na
Cheeketo
Nifeseun

@Suzy: Dunno wt 2 tell u bt better join team january cos we are d force to recon wit, so I claim you by force IJN. Amen.

@MsPat so sorry 4 ur loss, I pray God 2 comfort u n ur entire family. Cry dear if u feel lyk. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.