Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138769 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:37am On Sep 01, 2016
rezzy:
@Anak123, Amen, thanks for the prayers
@melly245, your baby is so cute,
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 4:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Pintoxx Congratz,God bless your lo.Amen

Happy new month house,may its open doors of favour for us all.Amen

September mamas,safe delivery to y'all.we shall not record any lost,mother alive,baby alive, dh alive and plenty money Insha Allah (Ameen

Melly245 cute baby kiss kiss kiss

# Teamdecforsupernaturaldelivery#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 4:48am On Sep 01, 2016
Pintoxx my EDD Buddy grin Congratulations dear, we thank God for safe delivery, God bless your LO abundantly. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 5:12am On Sep 01, 2016
As we prepare to embrace EMBER MONTHS, I join my faith with urs & the faith of the Saints , 2 declare this...that in d remaining months of dis yr, I refuse to shed tears over U. God ll order ur steps & bless your going out & coming in, Whenever the road is thirsty of Blood & Hungry of Flesh may your path & that of ur loved ones not be found there. Amen!.

All August mamas that have delivered we thank God for safe delivery. September mamas the ball is in your court now, go and bring forth ur lo cos God gat u.

My able October mamas, hope we are getting ready to meet our precious little buddies.

It will go well to every pregnant mama in this thread and the world at large. Our Atc mamas, by faith your miracle is around the corner.

#TeamOctober#

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 5:32am On Sep 01, 2016
babylove01:
As we prepare to embrace EMBER MONTHS, I join my faith with urs & the faith of the Saints , 2 declare this...that in d remaining months of dis yr, I refuse to shed tears over U. God ll order ur steps & bless your going out & coming in, Whenever the road is thirsty of Blood & Hungry of Flesh may your path & that of ur loved ones not be found there. Amen!.

All August mamas that have delivered we thank God for safe delivery. September mamas the ball is in your court now, go and bring forth ur lo cos God gat u.

My able October mamas, hope we are getting ready to meet our precious little buddies.

It will go well to every pregnant mama in this thread and the world at large. Our Atc mamas, by faith your miracle is around the corner.

#TeamOctober#
Amen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 5:37am On Sep 01, 2016
@pintoxx, congratulations. God bless our baby girl in Jesus name, amen.
@ all, amen to all ur prayers. Pray for me that i port to this group this month. Thnks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 5:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Congratulations pintoxx. God bless your princess. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:07am On Sep 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW MONTH ALL OF YOU.
BEAUTIFUL MONTH SHALL IT BE FOR US ALL.
NO BAD NEWS SHALL WE SHARE THIS MONTH.
CONGRATULATIONS PINTOXX.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 6:10am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month to you all. May all your heart's desires be granted this month and always.

Question: I have had this frequent sharp throbbing pain on my left thigh since last week. I'm only relieved when I lie down. Also,my EDD us tomorrow and no contractions at all rather the pain on my thigh. Has anyone experienced this before?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:54am On Sep 01, 2016
airforcewife:
Congrats to all Maamas that have offloaded.

Adorablewifey this September is your BFP month, it's going to be sooner than u expect Insha Allah kiss

Amen ma, thanks for this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Yeah, it's September!

All I ask you this month Lord is for safe delivery to all September mamas, healthy mother, healthy baby, lovely Dh and abundant joy & peace in our homes...

May our joy never be cut short, Amen.

God bless us all kiss kiss

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2016
Congrats ma'am pintoxx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month beautiful mamas!

For all our September mothers, we pray that the Almighty will complete what HE has started with you.

We commit all your medical/paramedical team into God's hands; that on that special day when your los will make thee grand entrance, there will be no silly errors, wrong decisions or negligence. Instead divine knowledge and insight will be added unto them.

Oh! We will hear the cry of joy of the mother, the triumphant cry of the babies and ears will hear and eyes will see!!

We cover you all with the blood of the lamb, no evil shall befall you. As you welcome your los, doors will begin to open, windows will open and the heavens will pour out their blessings on you and yours! Amen

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month everyone...
Thanks for checking on me @enkaydewdrops and @prettmum. Lami and I are good...we bless God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2016
It's the 9th month of the year. I pray that every thing you lay ur hands upon in this month n year will be fruitful. You all shall experience unlimited breakthrough and upliftment from every corners of life. You shall never labour in vain in this month n beyond. You shall flourish like olive oil. The mercy of God shall locate ur situations. May u see the hand of God in all that you do in life. It's well with you in all dat you do. And to all TTC mamas, this is the month of massive porting from ttc thread to pregnancy thread.
HAPPY NEW MONTH beautiful mamas

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2016
I had it but it was earlier sha. You are counting down so no need to worry
jamjam5000:
Happy new month to you all. May all your heart's desires be granted this month and always.

Question: I have had this frequent sharp throbbing pain on my left thigh since last week. I'm only relieved when I lie down. Also,my EDD us tomorrow and no contractions at all rather the pain on my thigh. Has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2016
feddy27:

Teamie, where you put head? Hope you are good?

Been going to school oh my sweet captain,,how are you and Lucas doing ma?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2016
Alphahandmaiden shouting? Omo d fight must have been very hot!

I pirry you mamas sha, tomorrow you will look back and regret it.
Thumbs up to the fighters, referees and the "evil" pipul liking the posts!!

Happy New Month my lovelies!!

If you have questions about delivery mention me. If you have questions about MS, mention me. If you have questions on spicing up your love life, mention me. The thread de run like bolt so I can't keep up in looking for questions.

One love and big superlicious hug to all.
AlphaHandMaiden:

As in! I don tire!

PLEASE WE ALL HAVE TILL THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO COMMENT, RANT, LIKE, UNLIKE, SHARE QUOTE, REPLY OR EVEN JUST MULL OVER IN YOUR MIND THIS WHOLE CS MATTER.....

TOMMORROW is 1st Of SEPTEMBER !

SO LET'S BURY THIS TONIGHT! I USE GOD TAKE BEG UNA!

NO MORE REFERENCES TO WHO SAID WHAT, TO WHO ABOUT WHO'S HUBBY RELATING TO WHO'S NETHER REGIONS, AND WHO REPLIED OR LIKED WHAT, OR WHO NEEDS TO GROW MORE BALLS (OR IRON JAJAINAS IN THIS CASE), OR WHO WAS OR WAS NOT SUGARCOATING OR HONEYDIPPING THE FACTS!

Have a good night y'all.
Wishing you all a fruitful and favour filled September!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deyoola(f): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month to all mama's .this EMBER shall bring all the good things to us and take bad things away from us.

September mama congrat to you all, I expect good news everyday , have waited for this month to come. And the Almighty God will make it easy for you all and rest of us.

Peace and one love to the house.

#TEAMNOVEMBERFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY#

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Omojudy:

Thank you dearie. You too.
Just catching my fun on the thread, am not on missionary journey for now. My baby is just eleven months.

Happy new month to u and d wonderful waddling mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2016
comtem2011:
Just catching my fun on the thread, am not on missionary journey for now. My baby is just eleven months.

Happy new month to u and d wonderful waddling mamas.
You no wan receive yet. Is okay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2016
pintoxx:
LET DIA B PEACE IN D HOUSE!!!!!

Thank u all 4all d mentions,am deeply touched by d love n concern.

Wen d Lord turned d captivity of Zion,we were like dem dat were in a dream,psalms 126:1 It still seems like am dreaming o.
My princess landed straight from heaven 2 planet earth via supernatural delivery(.CS) 2day weighing 3.0kg at 2pm,can't sleep,just staring at dis adorable creature dat has bin given 2me 2 luv n nurture,it's real AM A MUM after 5yrs+ .BS loading.

Team August,my baby decided 2 close d month 4 us by coming 2day against all odds.#teamaugustteamlikenoother#

Hallelujah!!!!
Been watching out for your update and it ended in praise.......

Hugs and kisses to your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2016
lovinam:
Alphahandmaiden shouting? Omo d fight must have been very hot!

I pirry you mamas sha, tomorrow you will look back and regret it.
Thumbs up to the fighters, referees and the "evil" pipul liking the posts!!

Happy New Month my lovelies!!

If you have questions about delivery mention me. If you have questions about MS, mention me. If you have questions on spicing up your love life, mention me. The thread de run like bolt so I can't keep up in looking for questions.

One love and big superlicious hug to all.

Me!!! Shout?! grin grin grin

Perhaps in future any mudslinging matches should open up another thread and go there and fight till their fingers fall off from typing! .

Those interested in the trading of words and stoking the fires can carry their bowls of puff corn and orobo coke and go and watch there!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2016
ozycy:

Aww, someone mentioned you here today.
Congratulations and thank GOD for safe delivery. Quickest recovery to you.
Amen...thnk u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2016
Blessedmum:

Congrats Sis, welcome to the world Princess Temidayo u're blessed ijn.
Amen... thnks sis, God bless u...hebrew women delivery in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2016
portable4real:
Cc: VEE999

my teamie in all ramifications. I remain loyal
Team blue
Teamseptember
Team EDD 29th..
God will see us through.

Osheeyy!! See my twin mama ooo... So we were kpekusing same time shocked hahahaha...God will see us through my sister,Amen! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2016
Sugah,

How is the ayomide doing and hope the engorgement is better?

Abeg can you sell me your plot for today. Woke up with cramp but it relieved me after drinking water and tea..... angry

Was so hoping to follow in pintoxx's steps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month peeps,haba!!! I tot this matter is well over n we av moved on,why all this nah!!! Mamas abeg I take God beg u,on top this matter let it rest biko,God bless us all,supernatural delivery to us all

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2016
realdentist:
congratulations fruitfulvine360 and all other mamas that hv put to bed. u shall always rejoice over ur children
Thnk u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month to y'all. September be kind to us. More wisdom, good health, more money to us all. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Congrats to Pintoxx on the arrival of your princess. God bless and keep her. Quick recovery to you.
Happy New month dear mamas. May we experience more of God's mercy this September in Jesus name, Amen.
Wishing all September mamas easy and supernatural deliveries.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2016
Baby diamond is a beautiful boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adibo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.