Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148118 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats....May God bless Ur LO and family

tippex:
My fellow September mama's, please help me shout 7 thunderous hallelujahs.

My princess arrived around 11am yesterday. This God is too good oh! wink

Cc sugah, blessedmum

Will be back for BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2016
Favouredmom:
@ dexterush I can so relate to the shacking things. Thanks for your response, I'm grateful. I'll buy more pillows to support me. I just dey pity my Oga make I no suffocate him with pillows

I for like to patronise you but as I no come dey naija, hopefully you get a buyer ASAP

You are welcome dear,yeah the pillow will really help ,lolz pleas don't suffocate him oh,you just need like two more,one inbtw your legs,and the other to support your tummy if need be. Thanks dear gotten a buyer already,was thinking of allowing overtaking for your sake.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2016
tippex:

Cc sugah, blessedmum

Will be back for BS
Oya September mamas make una begin shout the 7 thunderous hallelujah in respective of your present location.

Congrat dear,may your princess bring joy and favour to your household always

@ pintoxx and limsycutey,nice BS ,and congrat on the arrival of your los,may they be a source of joy to your household.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Babyadorable:
now my teamies r cooprating.let d roll call start.if u r team march indicate so we. Add up.MS almost gone 4 mi so soon I will b hyper active.
1.Babayadorable(capoo)
2.Odunma
3.Callola
4.Kataleya
5.Anak123
6.Realdentist
7.Mummychimaob1
8.Golden2015 let d list kip rolling.. Pls rise hand let d list go on.ready2 modify. Anytime anyday.
#teammarch#teamwithebrewwomendelivery#

Ewo ooo. See this mama o. I gave birth in February o this year o. Biko stop the rough .play.

See me calculating..... No no no no no. E no fit happen!

Happy bumping ;Dn safe deliveries to u all. Kisses

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats tippex .. God bless your princess and family kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2016
That's exactly what I tell dh too.
And he will be like "it's not fair oh" lol

cheeketo:
thanks to all dat responded to my pulsating ear issue, nw I know it's not only me. jazzyjazz my lo does same, when I place dh hand on d site d kick is coming from, it goes quiet, dh will say baby doesn't like him, he doesn't want to play with him. I will just laugh and say baby is shy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Hehehehehe
The one and only mama that cured my snail craving grin grin

I'm still craving plenty food o!
Last night was roasted local chicken! And I made sure dh got it for me and I chop am belleful alone grin

Na 2mrw we de go the honeymoon o
Flights were so expensive over the weekend so we had to push it forward.
I de pack my load sef

Plus extra box to buy clothes for lo cheesy cheesy cheesy

ozycy:
I just remembered one mama that used to be here " Misen " . That her cute boy got my attention. Holla at Us if you still come around .

Jazzyjazz , are you still here craving different food? Thought you were supposed to be on honeymoon and receiving special treat. That ms should please pack its load and go

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Good morning beautiful and wonderful mamas. 

Congratulations to those that have put to bed. May God bless your lo's. 

Thank you to all the mama's that responded to my question about the "fit to fly" letter. 

My doctor said I didn't really need it but that it was better to be safe than sorry and advised me to get it regardless. So I applied for it, and collected it on friday. 

God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2016
Oya na...lezzgo dia grin grin
have a safe trip and buy plenty 'Shokolate' come o

jazzyjazz:
Good morning beautiful and wonderful mamas. 

Congratulations to those that have put to bed. May God bless your lo's. 

Thank you to all the mama's that responded to my question about the "fit to fly" letter. 

My doctor said I didn't really need it but that it was better to be safe than sorry and advised me to get it regardless. So I applied for it, and collected it on friday. 

God bless you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2016
Favouredmom:
Wow limsycutey, God really saw you through. I learnt a lot from your birth story. Lol @ the alakoba part cheesy

I pray the rest of us will experience easy deliveries in Jesus name

Amen! We shall receive only good news all around.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2016
iomoge2:
Limsycutey.... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Wao
Well done mama.

Lemme share n remember to do the boiling water bath grin
I am happy 4 u

Thank God.

Thanks mama, it is well with you. The devil is a liar, you shall deliver your baby safely in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2016
dexterush:

@ pin.toxx and limsycutey,nice BS ,and congrat on the arrival of your los,may they be a source of joy to your household.

Amen, thanks mama. Kisses to the boys.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Congratulations limsycutey and tippex may God protect your LOs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Congratulations to all Mamas that have offloaded. Nice Bs's Limsycutey n Pintoxx glad all went well.
Welcome to all new Mamas have a smooth ride.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2016
I wee buy u plenty shokolate

enque:
Oya na...lezzgo dia grin grin
have a safe trip and buy plenty 'Shokolate' come o

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2016
[/quote] safe trip dearie.Enjoy!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2016
Beautiful birth story @ Limsycutey and pintoxx

Haleematm we are waiting o.

Tippex Hallelujah to the Most High God! Congrats .

Portable4real well done o! You and your co food terrorist dem una try cry

Enque puff puff on this thread again? Abeg no tempt me dis morning o embarassed

Jazzyjazz safe trip enjoy and have fun.

Anak123 see as me sed open mouth shocked when I saw your name on that roll call, I cone dey crack brain weda you don start another journey so soon grin.

Have you all a lovely week kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2016
#PrayerMonday

Thank you Almighty God for a new month, a new week and a new day. We bless and exalt your name for your abundant grace and blessings upon our lives.

Forgive us our sins Lord, help us to live right and may our lifestyle draw people closer to you...Amen

We thank you for peace on this thread, and Lord we ask that your peace continues to reign among us.

We lift our ATC sisters up to you o lord, and we ask for unlimited BFP announcements and massive porting to this thread for them in Jesus name.

We commit our september Mamas to you Lord, we ask for safe and supernatural delivery for them all in Jesus name.

We pray for all other team members (Team October 2016 - May 2017 and counting.....), Dear God all we pray for, is a fruitful and peaceful pregnancy journey devoid of complications. We plead the blood of Jesus upon our LOs and Mamas, and decree that no evil attacks shall befall us in Jesus name.
Guide and protect us in our daily activities/hustle and lead us safely to and fro as we commute in Jesus name.

We pray for our DH and partners lord, we ask for divine and supernatural provisions in this 'Buhari times'... Lord, let your blessings for success rain down upon them endlessly. We decree that there shall be no lack in our household in Jesus name.

For Mamas that are still shopping, Lord we ask that you direct them to where they'll get good bargains in Jesus name.

For every mama that has suffered a loss (I use omowunmigan, Adorablewifey , iyabetajos as a point of contact to all of them whom I can't remember their names right now), Almighty Father we ask that before the end of this year they will join us here with their awesome testimony in Jesus name.

For all our other prayer requests Lord, which I may not have remembered, I ask that your grant them in accordance to your word in our lives.Amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers. We give you all the glory and honor Lord.

Have a great day Mamas

#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery

Awa Cappo... IyaIbeji of #TeamDecember Favouredmom, we are due for a monthly rollcall na grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2016
@ Haleematm, Congrats sis, we haf not seen final part of ur BS o, to all the new mamas in the house, we bless God for safe delivery.

The blessings will go round in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin
As the spirit leads you Ma.... I don chop my own drink water join

Liftedhands:
Beautiful birth story @ Limsycutey and pintoxx

Halee.matm we are waiting o.

Tip.pex Hallelujah to the Most High God! Congrats .

Portabl.e4real well done o! You and your co food terrorist dem una try cry

Enque puff puff on this thread again? Abeg no tempt me dis morning o embarassed

Jazzy.jazz safe trip enjoy and have fun.

Anak.123 see as me sed open mouth shocked when I saw your name on that roll call, I cone dey crack brain weda you don start another journey so soon grin.

Have you all a lovely week kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
I will be an ingrate if I don't share my birth story. I was scheduled for an elective cs on 23rd of auguust due to previous history of myomectomy surger, i was very happy about the date because its my hubby immediate elder sisters birthday. I had an appointment the Friday preceding the day of the surgery which was on Tuesday and I was diagnosed of high bp. The Dr I saw said I will have to be admitted immediately but I declined. because I still had a lot of things to put in place before delivery. I came in for admission on Sunday and d doctors came in for their routine check and they decided that they had to carry out the cs to avoid complications due to the high bp. I was wheeled to the theatre but as God will have it there was no blood in the blood bank. So the surgery was cancelled, the following day another group of doctors came to review me and my bp was still very high so they decided to do the cs but my husband spoke with them to calm down since it was late in the night and the day will soon break so it makes no difference. So they agreed with him because he's also a doctor. D-day came we were 3 to be operated I was the first to go in and God took control the whole procedure was less than an hour. God took control all glory belongs to God .

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2016
tippex:

Cc sugah, blessedmum

Will be back for BS
HALLELUJAH
HALLELUJAH
HALLELUJAH
HALLELUJAH
HALLELUJAH
HALLELUJAH
HALLELUJAH
Glory to the Most High!!!
Congratulations

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2016
tippex:

Cc sugah, blessedmum

Will be back for BS

congrats dear...may the birth of your Lo bring you nothing but joy....

so we are 37weeks today...cant wait to meet my Lo too

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2016
tippex:

Cc sugah, blessedmum

Will be back for BS
congratulations, may her arrival bring great blessings to the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats to all september mama, You guys are really supermama and we are so proud of you!!! God bless you and your little ones.
I am learning greatly from your BS ooo!!!!@pintoxx and limsycutey. @tippex, congrats
Enque, thanks for the prayer. May the lord answer all our request.

To all December mama, how is the ministry going...cant really sleep with my left nor right nowadays ohh... LO is just jumping up and down. Who is experiencing the same thing with me?

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2016
tippex:

Cc sugah, blessedmum

Will be back for BS

Halleluliah ooooo, congrats Teamie.... May ur princess bring u and ur household good tidings IJN. Amen. Use u as a point of contact for myself n the remaining Sept. Mamas.
#teamseptember for stress-free, quick, complication free delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2016
My Lo sleeps at night, but once i wake at 5am na 'GoodMorning Mummy, I'm still here' kick I go first receive...

Akorkor:
Congrats to all september mama, You guys are really supermama and we are so proud of you!!! God bless you and your little ones.
I am learning greatly from your BS ooo!!!!@pintoxx and limsycutey. @tippex, congrats
Enque, thanks for the prayer. May the lord answer all our request.

To all December mama, how is the ministry going...cant really sleep with my left nor right nowadays ohh... LO is just jumping up and down. Who is experiencing the same thing with me?

Shalom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=enque post=49088475]#PrayerMonday

Thank you Almighty God for a new month, a new week and a new day. We bless and exalt your name for your abundant grace and blessings upon our lives.

Forgive us our sins Lord, help us to live right and may our lifestyle draw people closer to you...Amen

We thank you for

For every mama that has suffered a loss (I use omowunmigan, Adorablewifey , iyabetajos as a point of contact to all of them whom I can't remember their names right now), Almighty Father we ask that before the end of this year they will join us here with their awesome testimony in Jesus name.

Amen and amen.Thank you Lord for answered prayers

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
phweeee i have finally finish reading....

Folash congrats on your bfp

lovely and educative bs @ limsycutey, loistee and pintoxx may God continue to make you laugh all through this remaining part of the year and years to come.

congrats tippex
Ozycy i see you..... very very very soon i will shear the good news coz nothing is too big for my God to do #smile#

# Mother alive, baby alive, husband alive and plenty money IJN#

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blinkingbae and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.