Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126398 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congratulations uglyBetty1. Your baby will continually bring joy to you and her life's purpose shall be achieved.

Adorablewifey, God Almighty will surprise you sooner than you expect with His blessings that add no sorrow. Be calm even though it's hard to be.

Don't mind that doctor tipsyjules, he is a sohcahtoa ( whatever that means) lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
tipsyjules:

My sister no be small tin o.Shebi na one of the major sign be that? Me wey sabi use water wash up,now na tissue just to see blood cry.as for my edd am seriously praying I don't reach that date mbok.
We're in the same boat o, anytime I noticed am wet na to check pant to confirm whether na show.I no longer use elevator in d Oviz am now team staircase. Am seriously praying for baby to show next week or upper week, can't wait to meet my Lo after years of ttc.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
ozycy:

Thank GOD it was a success. I was thinking the party is today and wanted to ask how it went. If Buhari allows me to do baby Sophie's bday, I may pm you for some tips. Kiss to baby Sophia
My dear it wasn't funny oooo.infact i didn't know i am now popular.i budgeted for both adult n children 100 ppl n i ended up hvin if not more than 200 ppl.
Depending on ur crowd sha 250 -300 will do if you are doing a compound party and getting an mc,pop corn,ice cream for kids
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
dexterush:

Family is great,guess yours too
Its workload oh,my mum has gone back ,so my case na Oyo now,plus one my boys spoilt my phone with pee when I said I should help his ministry and do diaper free for him,but its all good now ,I got double for my trouble wink

Ewo!
Ndo!!
God is your strength!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Good evening mamas.I started having this rib pain at the upper side of my rib.Headache later joined this evening,very severe.A pharmacist opposite my estate prescribed BENEFAC PLUS.The main compound is DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM-50mg and paracetamol -500mg.Is it safe please we would be 21weeks by Wednesday. please don't read and pass.the headache is discomforting.
cc soonest,anak123 and d sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
feddy27:

Braxton hicks is when your tommy tightens and later releases itself. It's the body's way of preparing for labor

Okay my cappo. I don't think i have experienced that one so I will have to wait ooo. Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
kemesty:
Congratulations uglyBetty1. Your baby will continually bring joy to you and her life's purpose shall be achieved.

Adorablewifey, God Almighty will surprise you sooner than you expect with His blessings that add no sorrow. Be calm even though it's hard to be.

Abeg wetin e mean mbok? I like learning new
English grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Good evening mommas

Plus o, when can one start taking that every Sunday malaria medicine as my doctor no recommend am yet. Had malaria and twas not funny, need to prevent well well now, pls don't read and pass o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ijelex:
Good evening mamas.I started having this rib pain at the upper side of my rib.Headache later joined this evening,very severe.A pharmacist opposite my estate prescribed BENEFAC PLUS.The main compound is DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM-50mg and paracetamol -500mg.Is it safe please we would be 21weeks by Wednesday. please don't read and pass.the headache is discomforting.

Take paracetamol
Put a wet towel on ur forehead and sleep ... Works like magic

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Blessedmum:

We're in the same boat o, anytime I noticed am wet na to check pant to confirm whether na show.I no longer use elevator in d Oviz am now team staircase. Am seriously praying for baby to show next week or upper week, can't wait to meet my Lo after years of ttc.

Lol .me too o.Am missing sleeping on my belle and doing my pedicure myself grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
All i wanna do is worship.....
Jesus..... you are so beautiful....
There is no higher calling......there's no greater feeling
Than 2 worship you my king n my maker........

Your word says....

Psalm 127:3-4 KJV
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord : and the fruit of the womb is his reward. [4] As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Father Lord in Jesus Name.
We just want to worship n thank you God.
You alone is worthy of all our praises.

We thank you for life n good health.
We bless your name because testimonies will never cease in our household.... in the mighty name of Jesus.
Good news will surround us day & night in Jesus Name.

We pray 4 forgiveness of sin. Known sin n unknown, please 4give us lord. The grace 2 go n sin no more we ask of you in Jesus name.

Father i commit every heart praying along with me, i ask you meet us all at the point of our needs...
As our faces n monikers r different so are our heart desires n needs... baba pls hear our heart cries n give us peace.

We pray 4 ur providence. Our children will not lack. We will not lack. Our husband's, sponsor, guidanians, providers will not lack... Our jobs will stand n better soyrce of income will find us. In Jesus name. Amen

We pray you bless those who also bless us n curse those who curse us.
We ask that your angels take charge over us & our home.
Every evil eye will not see us in Jesus name...Amen

We commit all the mamas who are in Labour now...father make it easy 4 them in Jesus name.
Every one scheduled to give birth this month will come out victorious in Jesus name. Amen

We commit October, November, December, January, February, March, April n May Mothers to be.... None will cast her young in Jesus name.....Amen
Goodnews will be the testimony from the favour room when we go to bring forth our little ones....
GD, PPROM, Detached placenta, cord around neck, Still born, and every bad news will be far from every one of us in Jesus name.

For the Month of May, we pray 4 porting en mass from the GTC tread.
Daddy come n hear their cries n meet every expectant mother at the point of their needs.... I was once there until your grace found me, and it was like a dream....Baba please let your grace find every woman on that tread.... surprise them all....in Jesus name.

Thank you Daddy becos you have heard our prayers n seen our heart.... we worship you, reverence you, adore you....fall be4 your throne o lord.

Every hands of the enemy, every evil eye or plan of the enemy we cast into the bottomless pit in Jesus name.

thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus Mighty Name.
Amen.

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Chio...

Week 32 has started today!
November Mamas doing d supernatural pregnancy.....
Dear Jesus, we are so greatful.

Week 32, 31, 30 & ,29,
Wao, just like yesterday.

001.Besea ------------------ XX 9
002. Bolseas ---------------Pending
003. Deyoola ---------------Pending 13
004. Ebony13 --------------XY & XX Oct18 grin
005. Florena ----------------XY 4
006. Godmother -------- XX 4
007. Iomoge2 ------------- XX 2
008. Jumayin ------------- XY 15
009. Jummy004 ----------Pending 17
010. LadyMessi --------- XX17
011. Missade ------------- XX 5
012. Oshey01 ------------- XX 22
013. Phummy1821 ---- XY 16
014. PrincessKF --------- XY 2
015. Princesskiki ------- XY 14
016. Pweetyface ---------Pending
017. Rejoice02 ------------Pending 1
018. Roseval ---------------Pending
019. Sweetrie --------------Pending
020. Temmygal25 -------Pending
021. Twogreatnations -- XX XX 7
022. XX01 ------------------- XY 2

P.s
Update your EDD & gender biko.

Shopping nko?
How far?
Lets answer so i know we r good.
Love u all.

God bless every one of Us in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats to all who have given birth. Your los will bring blessings to your households.

Happy celebrations to all that celebrated.

Anak123 and Melly245, how are your parents? Hope they are doing better.

Vigilante mamas, well done o.

Newbies, una welucomu.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2016
ozycy:

Dexterush, no try that weight gain thing. You look fabulous the way you are.
Ok Ma ,thanks for the compliment, i really needed to hear that kiss
enkaydewdrop:

Ewo!
Ndo!!
God is your strength!!!
Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 2:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Ijelex:

Please don't take it. I heard diclofenac does some thing to baby's heart if taken before 35 weeks. I was prescribed it at 35 weeks not earlier. Ask ur doctor o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaronkecristian(f): 3:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Hello family, how is everyone? I registered here sometimes ago as team August and I have a testimony to share. I got married Nov 21st 2014, I got pregnant in January 2015 and I lost it on May 22nd 2015. I couldn't get pregnant immediately cos I had staph infection due to advice from people that we should start trying immediately and I couldn't wait for the lochia to stop flowing before resuming kpekus. in Dec 2015, I decided to do all I can to get rid of the infection before the year runs out. I started using one particular herb with lime and at the same time was on streptomycin injection for ten days . when I didn't see my menses on time, I decided to do pt and it was positive. I was supposed to be happy but I was sad cos if all the combination of things I took that cycle. I learnt that streptomycin injection has negative effects on pregnancy, either the pregnancy will not stay to term or the baby might have hearing problems. maybe that's the reason why I wasn't active on the thread cos I didn't know my fate. but to the glory of God that uses basket to fetch water in order to disgrace the bucket, I gave birth to my beautiful princess on the 10th of August through vd. My princess is very active, responds to the tiniest sounds . glory to God. I pray that God will surprise all our atc mamas in Jesus name.

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaronkecristian(f): 3:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Let me conclude before I start, Labor and delivery process and pains is bearable cos our bodies has bin conditioned to go through it. I gave birth when I was exactly 38 weeks pregnant. My husband came back from work on the 9th of August very late. But we still sat down to gist about his colleagues and did some gossip. At around 12am, we went to bed. You can remember I told you that my libido was at sambisa forest but that night I didn't know where it came from. The urge was intense that I was sha doing all touchy touchy. I was so active that when he was getting too slow I climbed on him. After the first round , I was asking for the second that was when he became afraid that we might hurt his baby so he refused and asked me to go and sleep.
That's how the contractions started like five minutes later
It was coming and the time of relief wasn't much so I didn't take it serious. Meanwhile my husband has started snoring.At around 5am, my husband has to go and call one of our neighbors that I relate well with.
They advised that we go to one midwife on our street, in short we agreed.
Infact the devil almost won.
When we got there, the woman was just putting her hands inside my vagina anyhow saying that my dilation was completely but the baby refused to come out.
Meanwhile I knew that being a first timer it takes longer time though some can be shorter . But my spirit was not in agreement
I was there till around 2pmThat's how my husband had to take me to the hospital where I registered.
When I got there, they did vagina examination and discovered I was 7cm dilated and that woman said I had bin fully dilated since 5am, if I had stayed longer in her place she might want to force the baby out which can cause rupturing of the womb and even the death of the baby cos I wasn't fully dilated.
So at the hospital, they had to induce me when I got to 8cm so as to increase the contractions.
Before induction, ve vomited twice.
So when I had fully dilated, I was asked to push, the head came but the rest of the body refused to come even with the pushing
That's when the doctor climbed the bed and pressed my Tommy very hard and she came out but didn't cry.
They had to beat her severally for her to cry
And she couldn't move one of her arms.
They said its cos when she was coming, she put that arm on her head and they used it to pull her.
But after like 24hrs the arm became stronger and she's ok.
You can imagine if I had bin in that midwife's place, what would have happened to me and my baby.
I had tears in several places, the suturing was painful but I had to bear it.
[lAfter all that I left the labor room, that's how started having very strong headache, when they checked my bp it was 170/110 very high, so they had to manage it and I got better afterwards.
Thank God I went to hospital.
My husband was at the waiting room, he couldn't go to work
After I got better and was discharged the second day.
I had to start taking care of myself and thank God the pains has gone
But vigilante is real afterwards
Whenever I look at my beautiful daughter, I just conclude that the pain is worth it
So when you get pregnant be prayerful, go to clinic and give birth at a good hospital to avoid story that touch the heart
Don't allow fear in your heart
The fear will not take away the pains
Your body can carry pregnancy and deliver it
God will open up your womb for your babies to come forth. That is my birth story

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 4:16am On Sep 06, 2016
Wow.. congrats @olaronkecristian. Thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Pst Mrs Iomoge2 smiley that prayer was wonderful ! Thanks darling.

How re u doin?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:58am On Sep 06, 2016
congrats olaronkecristian, God be praised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kingsdaughter: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2016
@everyone thanks for welcoming me. May God honor each and everyone of us. ATC sisters we are waiting for you.
Omojudy I don come back o na you draw me out tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 5:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Congrats to uglyBetty1, olaronkecristian, loistee, nice BS, tippex and to all mama's that delivered. God will bless and protect all ur LOs IJN amen
@ iomoge2, sugarbuns, Iyabetajos Amen to ur prayers
@ Akorkor, enque, it shall all end in praises IJN, amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 5:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Congrats ma
What the Lord has done for you shall be permanent

olaronkecristian:
Hello family, how is everyone? I registered here sometimes ago as team August and I have a testimony to share. I got married Nov 21st 2014, I got pregnant in January 2015 and I lost it on May 22nd 2015. I couldn't get pregnant immediately cos I had staph infection due to advice from people that we should start trying immediately and I couldn't wait for the lochia to stop flowing before resuming kpekus. in Dec 2015, I decided to do all I can to get rid of the infection before the year runs out. I started using one particular herb with lime and at the same time was on streptomycin injection for ten days . when I didn't see my menses on time, I decided to do pt and it was positive. I was supposed to be happy but I was sad cos if all the combination of things I took that cycle. I learnt that streptomycin injection has negative effects on pregnancy, either the pregnancy will not stay to term or the baby might have hearing problems. maybe that's the reason why I wasn't active on the thread cos I didn't know my fate. but to the glory of God that uses basket to fetch water in order to disgrace the bucket, I gave birth to my beautiful princess on the 10th of August through vd. My princess is very active, responds to the tiniest sounds . glory to God. I pray that God will surprise all our atc mamas in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2016
BTW where are all these mamas na.
Fortius Mitchyy Enkaydewdrop Britneystacy Raptor2 and all my other teamies. I didn't read anything from you in d last 2 pages tho I didn't read more than 2 pages backward. Just checking on u all.
Happy Vigilante ooo
My darling just woke up now and all she wants is to play not even suck or sleep back, so playing mood activated

Also I want to say thank you to all the mamas on this thread that just patronised me starbuck, iomoge,missmalachi (smiles),Gaily04,christybabe and all mamas that I can't even link our chats with their monikers! Am grateful ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:32am On Sep 06, 2016
kemesty:

Amen and thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2016
marygold:
Second missionary what?no way oooooooo!

Lmao...!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deyoola(f): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2016
iomoge2:
Chio...

Week 32 has started today!
November Mamas doing d supernatural pregnancy.....
Dear Jesus, we are so greatful.

Week 32, 31, 30 & ,29,
Wao, just like yesterday.

P.s
Update your EDD & gender biko.

Shopping nko?
How far?
Lets answer so i know we r good.
Love u all.

God bless every one of Us in Jesus Name.

Present cappy that is capable,am doing great just that have started feeling heavy and getting tired easily on any small house chores.

Wow ..........feeling so happy coz we are almost there,

So eager to met my LO after some manys years of TTC
God perfect all your works in our life

#TEAMNOVEMBERFORSHARPSHARPDELIVERY#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2016
firsttymum:

Take paracetamol
Put a wet towel on ur forehead and sleep ... Works like magic
Thanks sis,just saw this now.I took pcm and prayed, I feel relieved dis morning.Thanks once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2016
Ijelex:

50mg sef!!! That is like the absolute highest dose you should be legally able to get over the counter!

Abeg, i use God take beg you avoid diclofenac, it is not a joking something!
It is quite a strong painkiller! Though It didnt seem to do too much for me when i was taking it for menstral cramps but a know a few people it absolutely knocked out!! (Post surgery!!)

Just take your normal paracetamol and try and rest!

If you must take diclofenac, please please please go and review it with your doctor. Let him be the one to prescribe it for you as there are much lower doses you may be able to take especially as you are pregnant!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Tallgirlslim:

Please don't take it. I heard diclofenac does some thing to baby's heart if taken before 35 weeks. I was prescribed it at 35 weeks not earlier. Ask ur doctor o

Thanks sis,my spirit didn't accept it either,I took pcm,prayed and slept. I feel better now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Olaronkechristian, congratulations.... Thank God u went 2 the hospital.

@Olatebony. sad no smiles 4 me ba... cry lol. Uw.

@feddy27, am good o. Thanks much.

@deyoola... the tiredness is real... i have started sleeping per second billing.... lol
I am so lazy now. . I raise nyash 4 people that say they clean d house n go to give birth.... the highest I can do now is load d machine n wash.... then small cooking.... like once a week....lol
God dey.

Good morning house.... kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=AlphaHandMaiden post=49112676]

50mg sef!!! That is like the absolute highest dose you should be legally able to get over the counter!

Abeg, i use God take beg you avoid diclofenac, it is not a joking something!
It is quite a strong painkiller! Though It didnt seem to do too much for me when i was taking it for menstral cramps but a know a few people it absolutely knocked out!! (Post surgery!!)

Just take your normal paracetamol and try and rest!

If you must take diclofenac, please please please go and review it with your doctor. Let him be the one to prescribe it for you as there are much lower doses you may be able to take especially as you are pregn

Thanks ma'am didn't take it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: peacefulhome(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.